The Making of Vampires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VRSnow
VRSnow
56 Followers

Gabriel asked, "How did you know someone read the scroll?"

Uruku answered, "Magic. A long time ago, a magic user cast a spell to alert us if any read it. Usually, it was some youth in need of excitement. Rarely, is it someone trying to discern if they met a vampire. Never before had a vampire read it."

Martinelli aske, "How did you know to come here if you hadn't seen Gabriel reading it?"

"The same way you knew to come to this room. The magic released when an inner beast escapes is unmistakable and a warning to all. Did you come here to protect your brother or fight?" asked Uruku.

Martinelli shrugged. "I really didn't know. I sensed danger, but I had no idea it was August or his beast."

Uruku rubbed his hands together as if wiping off dust. "Well, my sons and I came to clean up your mess. So we should start. The lad has already forgotten what he saw and is asleep by the door. That woman's body needs to be disposed of." He pointed at Direca's prone form. "She is dead, you know. We will take her body and make her disappear. If she was important, create a plausible story to account for her absence. As for this woman," he pointed to the one August knelt by, "she will not have her memory erased, but you will have to turn her quickly. Let her recover a bit. Then turn her. There will be nothing for her to lose until she is one of us. Then we can trust her to stay silent."

August interjected, "She won't betray us."

Uruku gave him a condescending smile, "I don't plan on risking a stake in the heart to prove you wrong. Turn her once she is strong enough or you will have to worry about others, not us, coming to kill her. Not all of us are so tolerant about humans knowing of our existence."

Gabriel asked, "Are you the first vampire ever created?"

Uruku laughed heartily. "I'm old, but not that old. No, the first is much older than I am. I have only heard rumors of his existence, but they predate written history. Rumors state that he spends much of his time in a strange sleep or hibernation. Rumors state that he only feeds when one wanders into his home. I have no idea if it is true, but I now that I do not want to meet him."

***

Marienta awakened in a strange room. She laid upon a richly colored velvet blanket of red and purple. Floor length candelabras stood at each corner of the canopy bed, lighting the room in a soft glow. The veiled netting obscured much of her vision past the immediate light of the candles. She pulled the covers off her body to stand.

August's rich voice trapped her motionless. "Are you sure you are ready to get up?"

Marienta couldn't help, but smile. "I am well, Master, I wish to be of service."

A form seemed to materialize at the foot of the bed and it drew the veil, "I asked you not to call me that." He rebuked her with a smile. "A wife shouldn't call her husband such a thing."

Marienta's face dropped. He was confused and thought she was Direca. "Master, it is me, Marienta, not your wife."

August let the veil fall allowing it to flutter closed and walked around the bed to part the veil beside her. He sat on the bed. "Marienta, I know exactly who you are. You will be my wife."

She stared at him with wide eyes. She was only slave who had not yet earned her freedom. He was surely confused.

He stroked her cheek and captured her jade eyes with his own soft gray ones. "Direca is dead. I killed her because she hurt you. When the time is right, I shall make you my bride." He slowly pulled her into a kiss. He could hear her heart race.

He laid down and continued their kiss. August would enjoy her. He would give his beast a bit of pleasure to appease it preventing the creature from escaping again.

Marienta was unsure of his expectations. She kept her arms at her side as to not offend her master with any overt behaviors. She couldn't help, but kiss him back. She had dreamt of his lips. Now, they were on her.

August grew heated as her lips responded to him. He wanted to go slow, not rush her. He wondered why her hands remained at her side. Maybe, she had lovers in the past more skilled than he was. She enflamed him, but he did not have the same effect on her.

Her body rubbed against him causing pressure in all the right places. His beast stirred. Yet, her arms remained at her sides. He caught the scent of her blood from her gown and felt the push of the beast trying to escape.

Growling, August said, "Take it off. Take off your gown."

Marienta felt relief. At least August told her what he wanted her to do. She sat up and removed her gown. She laid back down placing her hands at her side again. He didn't like her passivity. He would make her hot until she begged for him, until she wrapped her damn arms around him.

August kissed and licked her neck making her squirm. He nibbled a path to her breast and sucked her nipple into his mouth. She arched her back. He moved a hand to pinch her free nipple imagining that it became quite lonely. She moaned.

Yet, Marienta did not move her hands. They remained motionless. August would fix that little problem. Lifting his head, her nipple escaped his lips with a loud pop. He kissed her ribs licking a path to her belly button and then farther south.

August inadvertently licked his tongue across some dried blood. Before he could comprehend that he had done so, he felt the beast stirring within. He didn't have time to fight it. That joyous taste of his beloved called to the beast and the beast answered.

Marienta heard the ripping of clothes. She opened her eyes to see wings blocking her vision of the canopy. The monster was back and she feared it. She didn't move. The monster lifted his head locking her eyes to his. He crawled up her body until his mouth was over hers. He kissed her as if trying to devour her. She returned the kiss stiffly.

The monster snarled and demanded, "Put your arms around me." Marienta obeyed. The monster snarled again pushing his knees between her thighs, forcing her legs apart in search for that elusive treasure that would deliver such bliss. Marienta whimpered. The monster didn't care. He would make her his.

The monster moved his hips forward until he felt the soft moist opening of her core. With a snarl, the monster slammed into her. Marienta threw her head back and cried out. Inside, the vampire part of August screamed to be gentle, but his beast ignored him. He slammed into her making her cry out again. Repeatedly, he pummeled her tender core claiming it for himself. He bit deep into her neck and drank.

Fear was overpowering her. She felt a familiar sensation building deep within. Shocked to realize that she was going to cum for the monster, Marienta held on tighter to him as her body bounced on the mattress.

The door slammed open. The monster didn't look, instead, he continued to feed as he fucked her thoroughly. Her moans and gasps urged him to slam harder and rougher. Gabriel and Martinelli ran in with the strangers. The strangers ran over, two of them grabbing one of the monster's arms. The tallest man scraped a nail over the monster's wrist drawing blood. They pried her mouth open forcing the bloody wrist onto her lips. She tried to cry out in protest, but only choked on the revolting taste of gore. She tried to fight, but her bouncing body betrayed her. She had no control and grew weaker.

Her eyelids grew heavy and closed. The sounds of the bed and the loud voices of the men grew faint. She felt cold. She felt fear. Then she felt at peace.

The monster released his bite and roared in triumph. His body locked as he came releasing ribbons of his cum to mark her. She was his. He drank from her with the little vampire trapped inside him.

The beast looked around the room. Uruku and his two sons backed slowly away while pulling out practice daggers, the kind made of wood. The beast understood the danger, because wood in the right spot killed vampires and their beasts. The beast understood he wasn't welcome.

He stretched his wings preparing to fight when he heard a whimper below him. Marienta! His eyes dropped to her. He had nearly killed her. He had battered her body with his lust. He had harmed her. The vampire within cried out in fury and fought his way to the surface. The beast, ashamed and apprehensive, submitted and recoiled. It hid in the darkness as the vampire emerged into the light.

August cried out as he wrapped his arms around a whimpering Marienta. He hadn't asked her to join him as his wife. He hadn't asked her to be one of the vampires. His demon took away all her options. His demon forced this on her. His demon was uncontrollable.

Uruku sighed. "You have not lost her. She is one of us now, but you can never lose control over your beast again. Yours is a strong one. It should have left once it drank from her, but it stayed." He turned to Gabriel and Martinelli. "You need to create a plan for when one of your vampires loses the fight with their beast. Any emergence can be dangerous to any. A strong beast that doesn't retreat will behave in a way that makes humans hunt and kill us. That must not happen. We need to keep that from happening at all costs. Let the humans believe us to be myths and creatures of stories told to scare little children. A war between us and the humans will end badly for both of our kind."

Gabriel stood motionless shock cementing his body. Martinelli gave a nod.

***

Gabriel and the magic users marshaled a plan to deal with the escape of an inner beast. The magic users would be the first line of defense utilizing spells to prevent the humans from seeing it. Then they would move swiftly remaining near the beast, ensuring the safety of the humans around them. Martin and his soldiers were the second line of defense corralling the beast and preventing it from harming others. The final stage of the plan called for the extermination of the beast with the understanding that the vampire trapped inside would also die in the process.

Gabriel and his magic users created items to hold spells for just such an occurrence, so they would always be prepared. Martin and his men carried wooden dirks to pierce through hearts and trained in maneuvers to aid against strong and brutal beasts. Magic and weapons, combined, would eradicate any danger to the humans or vampires. They had a plan.

***

Martinelli ignored the dangers of a hedonistic lifestyle embracing it instead of fighting the urges. He thought it better to appease his inner demon and work with it cooperatively than be in a constant state of turmoil. During this time, he had many conquests. He had many women, many times during the day. He quite enjoyed himself and the way the women made him feel.

Most women forgot about the encounters. Martinelli felt skilled at altering memories, until his last conquest, Hesicate. She was a new servant and he was unable to make her forget. Therefore, he promised her an immortal future as a vampire as payment for her silence. She readily accepted.

Martinelli snuggled naked next to Hesicate on his bed. He didn't mind the arrangement, being with someone who knew his true nature. He no longer worried about his ability to alter minds.

They laid wrapped in each other's arms after sharing an enjoyable roll together. He listened to her breath feeling a sense of calm and, therefore, didn't notice the sound of the door opening. The gasp caught his attention.

Lucina stood pale and shaky, her eyes glistening, and disbelief painted on her face. She didn't say anything. Hesicate laughed cruelly. His wife turned and ran from the room.

Martinelli could have sworn he locked his door. He always locked his door when with any of the servants to avoid such an incident. He felt ashamed. He never meant to hurt his wife. He wanted some fun until after the baby was born. She didn't want him right now and he hoped it would change after she gave birth. He threw the covers off ready give chase.

Hesicate grabbed his arm. "Master, let her go. You can make her forget later. If you chase her, the other servants will see the argument. Then you will have to make them all forget what they saw and heard."

He paused long enough for Hesicate to pull him into a kiss and he kissed her back. She placed her hands on his chest moving one lower to trace lightly over the muscular ripples of his stomach. She continued working her to his groin, wrapped her hands around his cock, and stroked until it got hard.

She broke the kiss. "Master, please, allow me to get some food and then come back to please you again." He nodded and she rewarded him with a smile. "I'll try to hurry. Stay right here and I'll bring back some wine."

Martinelli liked Hesicate a lot. She often initiated their liaisons. She often grew bold and adventurous in the bedroom. Now, she offered to bring back wine. He was so lucky to have found her. He laid back and closed his eyes. He would rest. He would need his energy for whatever Hesicate had planned for him later.

***

Martinelli didn't fall asleep, vampires didn't need sleep. Hesicate was gone quite a while annoying him. He almost got out of bed when the door opened to reveal a smiling Hesicate with a brass pitcher of wine.

He asked, "Where have you been?"

She gave him a perfect pout, "I'm sorry, Master. I was quite hungry. You wore me out."

He smirked. Yes, he had worn her out and planned to do so again. He scooted to the center of the bed and patted the mattress. Her pout quickly turned into a wide smile and she ran to the bed, lifting her gown over her head, and tossing it to the floor.

Martinelli smiled. This would be fun. He rolled onto his back, his engorged member standing and pointing to the ceiling. Hesicate climbed on centering herself over his cock. She lowered herself into him moaning. Her hands found a spot on his chest and she balanced herself as she moved up and down.

Martinelli grabbed her hips and helped her find an enjoyable pace. Then he moved his hands to her breasts working the nipples into harden buds. She gasped. He planned to work her into a frenzy several times during the night, making her cum for him over and over. That was how he liked his women, thrashing in pleasure, unable to do anything except suffer from ecstasy.

Hesicate moved a hand to her clit rubbing hard. She wanted to cum. His hands grew rougher with her nipples and almost hurt driving her closer to the edge. She increased her pace crying out each time her pussy slammed onto him. His fingers pinched harder and he groaned. He was going to cum, too. She rolled her clit between her fingers and screamed as she came. He rammed his cock deep into her and roared his pleasure.

Hesicate rolled off him and laid still gasping for air. She needed a little time to recover. Then, she would make him come repeatedly until dawn.

***

Hesicate slept at his side. She gave him a great deal of enjoyment that night. The sun was up and he would leave the bed to bath and start the day, soon. His door opened and his brothers entered. Crap! He had to make sure to lock it when a woman was present in his room. The brothers looked grim and neither would make eye contact.

Martinelli sat up forgetting about his bath. "What is it? Do we need to utilize the army?" He jumped up and grabbed his pants.

Gabriel raised a hand to stop his brother. "It is Lucina. She is dead. Quarry workers found her at the bottom of the marble quarry. She jumped last night."

Martinelli felt coldness envelop his body. "And our baby?"

August spoke with as much kindness as possible. "I'm sorry Martinelli. The baby died as well."

The coldness grew stronger. He had been a fool. He could have caught her last night. He could have made her forget so she wouldn't have suffered such anguish. The baby wouldn't be dead. He was to blame for his wife's and child's demise.

He felt strange, suddenly numb. Then, he heard a sound deep inside him. The noise reminded him of ice cracking on the creak as it breaks apart. He feared his monster was coming to bay, but no, it was his anger that flared.

Martinelli screamed out in anguish. Hesicate awoke in terror pulling the blankets around her for protection. He grabbed the bottom of the wooden bed and flipped it over. Hesicate flew into the air, landing hard. The mattress and splintered wood buried her.

He ran to his desk sweeping it clean with his hand. He lifted and flung it across the room shattering it into the marble wall. He moved, quickly, to his dresser toppling it over with a kick.

Gabriel and August watched their brother demolish the furniture in the room. They didn't stop him. August thought his brother needed to release his rage. Gabriel knew that no amount of punishment or self-hatred would ever bring back Lucina or the baby. This wasn't something that he could help fix. Therefore, he allowed his younger brother to wreck the room.

Martinelli searched briefly for more furniture, but none remained whole. He moved swiftly to the bed searching for Hesicate under the carnage. He grabbed her by one arm lifting her until she was level with is eyes.

In a deadly quiet voice, he whispered, "I listened to you when you told me to wait. You are forever banned from the city. I will kill you if I see you within the city walls."

Hesicate whimpered in fear, "You promised to make me a vampire."

He glared back. "I blame you for my wife's death. That means I should kill you. I grant your life right now so you may flee. Stay out of my sight. Now go. I'll not grant any other favors for you."

He dropped her and she ran from the room with only the blanket to shield her body from prying eyes. Martinelli watched her exit and growled. "Gabriel, I need your help."

Gabriel almost declined. He didn't feel that there was anything that he could do, instead, he asked, "What do you need?"

Martinelli looked at his brother with sad pleading eyes, "Please, dismiss all the female servants. I can't look upon my transgressions every day now that Lucina is dead. They are not to blame, but I won't have them in my house any longer."

Gabriel replied, "Yes, my brother. I will do so now." He left the room to gather the servants. He would retrieve all who worked there and explain the news of Lucina's death and the change in the staff.

Martinelli sat on his floor. "Please leave me, August. I want to be alone."

August hesitated, "You won't do anything foolish?" He feared for his youngest brother. He feared his youngest brother would kill himself.

Martinelli gave a sardonic smile. "What could I do that is more foolish that what I have already done? I lost my wife and baby because of my actions. Please, tell me what more foolish thing could I do?"

August paused. "Look at you room. What if you decided to harm yourself? Gabriel could not survive eternity without you and neither could I."

Martinelli sigh loudly. "Fear not, big brother. I wouldn't make you two suffer as I have my wife suffer. I deserve the punishment a daily reminder of what I caused. I shall be around a great while. So leave me now. I'll not end my existence. That would be too merciful."

***

Gabriel walked along the city wall approaching August. "How is the land?" he called out.

August looked at his younger brother. "Everything is fine."

Gabriel frowned. "Then why don't you look fine?"

August scanned the landscape. "I sent Marcus away with tutors to keep him hidden and safe. I'll not lose my son by means of any human intrigue or plans to threaten my leadership. I miss the boy and he's only been gone a few hours."

Gabriel understood. Their father had sent them away while they were very young. They returned when old enough to participate in the army. Rulers lost family members to enemies. That was the usual method of influencing leaders. Their family had been lucky and the boys lived.

VRSnow
VRSnow
56 Followers