The Making of Vampires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel leaned against the wall and asked, "When do you plan to bring him back?"

"By his twentieth summer. He will join the military ranks at that time. I'll have Martinelli and others of our kind tutor him in the fighting methods once he gets a bit older." August commented as if a great weight rested on his shoulders. "After he is thirty summers old, I'll offer him the opportunity to join our vampire ranks."

Gabriel's face grew concerned as his mind wandered to his younger brother. "Is Martinelli going to be okay? He has been sitting in his broken room for days now. I fear he may not feed."

August shook his head. "Martinelli said he wouldn't harm himself. I believe him. He needs time. So, we give him time. If need be, we take him blood in a goblet."

Gabriel made a disgusted face. "Yuck. Blood starts to spoil the minute it leaves a human. Even licking any leftover trails causes me to grimace because of the awful taste."

August chuckled. "You have always had such a delicate palette. It may not taste the best, but I think the blood trickles have a kick, like grain spirits."

Gabriel said, "Exactly, the blood ferments when it leaves the body."

August smiled, "Come little brother, let's take the baby of the bunch some spoiled blood to kick start his appetite." Gabriel followed as August led him to descend the stairs from the wall.