All Comments on 'The Makings of Ellen Ch. 04'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Same old TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Now your getting really nasty. Whats the matter black boy have the whiteboys been mean to you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

In Nigeria u black fuck each other this story is a means for your frustation at whites.Crap story and a crude subtle racist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
inferior to whites?

What do you expect from 3 niggers? They aren't now nor ever will be worth a flying fuck. They keep proving over and over again that blacks are inferior to whites. And you wonder why whites don't want their black asses mixing with them in school?

mickymouse113mickymouse113almost 13 years ago
Revenge

This needs hubby to go after Ann and everybody involved to salvage this ego and pride. They need to pay!!!!!!

hotwife4blkhotwife4blkalmost 13 years ago
I liked it

i liked it, of course as your can see by my name. I am into the black man. There isn't a white man alive that can compare to a black man. This story could be one I would have wrote. I will bet all the anonymous responses are from small pee pee white boys.

If you like this story, start watching for some of mine. I just registered and are starting a story.

Keep em coming dsoul. I have read a few of your others and they have made me hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What is wrong

afraid to have the story rated.... well again decent writing but written by a man?? with an inferiority complex.

And Hot4blk..... you spout BS..just like the white race the blacks have their poor, average and exceptional LOVERS, husbands and providers. You have sold yourself a bill of goods because you believe you are now tainted thus making yourself a real racist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To Hotblackwife.

You obviously haven't met the right white man. If you think all white men all have small pricks like your husband? then you are very mistaken. If you think the idea of a husband being totally humiliated by blackmen as in this is erotic then I really pity what kind of wimp sissy boy white husband you have. The fact you only fuck black people tells us everything we the readers need to know about what a racist person you are. That is why you love this story and this writer go ahead post your racist stories and see the reaction you get. As for your phoot on your profile? I can see why only black people will fuck you white men have more taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Obviiously you think white husbands are wimps that put up with thier wives fucking other men, especially niggers that call you white boy. Tim should have just retrieved a 12ga shot gun and burst into the room and killed all three of the niggers, and then told his wife he killed them because they were raping her. If she didn't want to do that then he should have just stuck the barrel of his shot gun up her gaping open niggercum filled cunt and pulled the trigger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oh my...

your a fucked up wimp. is the voting for your story to low? telling your racist shit? so you even turn of voting ?

and why the hell you black little boys always need to be a group to satisfay one white woman ? and I guess you also are all faggots to a certain point otherwise I can't understand that group-therapie thing your always having with only one cunt.

grow up and get some self-assurance so maybe you can be sometime in your life man enough for a real woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Piss Poor...

Piss poor grammar + piss poor construction = PISS POOR STORY by PISS POOR Writer (NO FUCKING WAY ARE YOU AN AUTHOR!!!)

hotwife4blkhotwife4blkalmost 13 years ago
damn, stirred the pot.

Well, I sure got to the anonymous ones with my last comment, ROFLMAO, I knew I would. If you people posting these caustic remarks don't like the kind of stories you comment about, why do you read them. There are thousands of other stories to read in other genres. Face it, you read stories from Loving Wives and most of the time stories like these are what you are going to get. I would suggest Erotic Couplings or Romance. Leave this genre to the more adventerous people, either real life or fiction who are looking for a trip away from everyday reality.

Oh BTW, to the anon who e-mailed me about my husband being a wimp. You wouldn't want to tell him that face to face, then of course you are completely anonymous,so actually you are not even an entity. He also is into the black race. Other than his slutty wife, he prefers black woman. I admit to being a slutty wife, I love it and he does too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Re: to hotblackwife

Average writer (sorry, I mean JohnDoe, duh)you really are a fucking wimp. You can't hide your cruddy writing behind an anony comment. Small pathetic wimp.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 13 years ago
wow

ellen surprised me with her attitude toward Tim, and just kept taking her black cock, she is hooked for sure

waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
average writer? Johndoe?

Who are they?

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Damn Boy...

If it was your intent to turn on a few idiots and piss off white men, you have succeeded. I happened across this form the comments. I can forget about racism for two or three weeks, until someone like you brings it up again. Can't let it go can you? Since you have taken a poke at my race, I will tell you the truth about yours. With an average IQ of 85, the lowest, black people will never prosper as a whole. They will never prosper without assistance. There are some who have the drive and intelligence to succeed, but they are dragged down by the rest of you. You should not blame another race for your problems, you should blame God. Thats the truth, it has nothing to do with racism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Here is my two cents

If you are not satisfied with your husband, divorce and move on. If its both parties idea for this kind of thing so be it. Now me, i'd pull my 9mm kill everyone. Does that sound fair?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Shit story

This is where instead of rushing in - I would go back to my car, get the shotgun out of the trunk, and kill two niggers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not my cuppa, however...

Author manages to pull in the comments from the sissy crowd "imma git my shotgun" - freaking hilarious.

Internet tough guys aside, this story belongs in Fetish. I'm not a category nazi but figure out what the focus of the story is and insist the admins place it in the correct area - there is no "Interracial Love" going on in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Lord

Alrighty well, this story sucked. Complete waste of my time. As a black female, i was insulted by this just as well. But what really bugged me were some of these comments. How does bashing another race help?! 2 wrongs don't make a right. I understand that this insulted a lot of white guys, but being racist against ALL black guys wont help.

And to the author, I can tell you from experiance,not all white guys have small..."pee pees"? There are a lot of hung ones out there ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AS a black man, I'm insulted!

What the fuck is wrong with you? This was so fucking ridiculous that I can't believe I wasted time trying to read it.

Hubby comes home, no wife or kids and proceeds to fuck his neighbour without so much as a by your leave? Then she takes him to where his wife is banging 3 brothers who need to have their shit straightened out and he does nothing? Seriously? That's your story?

Do you think that I want some lame ass baby momma who's wrinkly and shit when I can fuck an 18 yr hottie? Gosh, can I get's me sum chicken too massuh?

This racist shit belongs in the garbage. I'ld tell you to suck my cock; but you're probably blowing all the brothers on the down low.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Asian View.

For a change why not write about the inter-tribal skirmishes in Nigeria where black predator gets bash by black husbands.It would provide an insight to the Nigerian mindset instead of writing on violent blacks in the US venting their resent on whites.

Your story is plot less and trite and it is a shame that you write more on the US society but neglect LW stories in Nigeria.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 13 years ago
wow

i kinda liked it, ellen getting what she acts like she wants and tim

not the normal husband gets annie and more, probably not a real life

thing but makes a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot!

It sure hits the spot. As a sometime swinging couple we have come to almost exclusively seek out black couples or even black men. We sure understand Ellen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ok end the crap and zip to the ending

how many does he kill when they think is is converted before the police gun him down?

No swinging never involved shit like this, this is kidnapping, forcible restriant and imprisonment, and a whole book full of criminal acts. The wife alone needs to die in a long painful death for what she has done to herself, her marriage, and her family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loser you turn off voting

Guess you couldn't handie all the one stars you would get.

As for your story, seriously fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Time for the garbage truck

Time them to pickup some dead niggers and hookers.

(Oh and one brain dead writer)

Nothing even slightly erotic here.

Violence, imprisonment, deception, disrespect, collusion just to start.

Typical for nigger lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nigerian Shit

Dont write shit story about people in the US especially the legal part on implied illegal restrain,etc.In Nigeria they don have these laws ans Shango had been fucked several time by other african boys and now is writing on black superiority of anything sexual in the American Society:as a form of escapism.You have a mental problem go seek advice from your with doctor in Lagos. are you an Ibo?

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 9 years ago
And Congrats

You made it as stupid as possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES