The Makings of Ellen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen!!!

The blouse fell from his hand as he rushed towards the direction of the noise. Annie came two steps behind him, laughing uproariously.

Tim came to a door he reasoned was the bedroom and pushed it open. His eyes grew wide at what he saw. "OhmiGod, Ellen!" he gasped.

There was his lovely wife, Ellen, and she wasn't alone. She was naked straddling a black man on the bed, rocking her ass back and forth on his waistline while another black man stood by the other side of her holding her face down on his black meat. Ellen had her mouth wrapped around the man's cock and was groaning from deep within her throat as the one below her was pumping his hips, fucking her pussy from under. There was a third black man in the room with them, and he was seated on a chair by the foot of the bed, stroking his cock while watching the marathon screwing taking place. As the bedroom door burst open to reveal Tim with Annie coming behind, all heads turned to see who the intruder was. Ellen took her mouth from the black man's cock and looked at her husband. Surprisingly there was no atom of fear in her eyes, instead she looked like she was having herself a swell time.

"Hi .. hi, hon," she gasped at the same time grinned at him with her hand still holding the black man's cock. "I wasn't ... wasn't expecting you'd be back so soon—"

"Bitch!" the black man whose cock she was holding tapped her on the head at the same time growled at her. "Who the fuck told you to speak, you slut? Get your mouth back to sucking that dick!"

The one who'd been seated by the chair stood up and approached Tim, though his eyes were on Annie. "Yo, Annie, is this the dude?"

Annie nodded. "Yes, this is him alright. Tim, I'd like you to meet Gerald. Gerald, this here is Tim, Ellen's hubby."

Gerald grinned and reached for Tim's hand and shook it. Tim's hand felt limp to Gerald's handshake and that was because he was still mesmerized by what he saw was being done to his wife and just didn't know how well to react to it. His mind was finding it hard to comprehend what to say or do. Gerald led him further into the room, laughing beside his ear.

"Don't you worry, white boy," he said. "As you can see, me and the boys here—Luke and T.J.—have been keeping your woman hungry and needy for the dick, so she's in good hands. So why don't you just sit your ass down this here chair." He sat Tim on the same chair he'd earlier been occupying and then went to look inside a cabinet drawer. Tim sat there staring with stark dumbness at his wife, watching as she was getting her pussy and mouth fucked.

"You know, it's a good thing you mentioned he was getting back today," Tim said to Annie as he rifled through the contents of the cabinet before finding what he was looking for—a pair of police-issue handcuffs. "Or else I probably would have forgotten about these."

"Well, it's a good thing you didn't," she said.

Ellen turned her head to glance at her husband while still grooving her ass back and forth on the cock she was sitting on. "Hi there, honey," she smiled at him. "You enjoy watching me getting fucked?"

Tim found his voice then, sounding hoarse and light. "Ellen ... my God, Ellen ... what do you think you're doing?"

"What do you think she's doing, white boy," the black man standing beside Ellen whose name was T.J. said before bursting into wicked laughter. "The bitch's getting her pussy fucked that's what she's doing. You just sit there and watch the show. Who knows, maybe your white boy ass just might learn a thing or two."

"Here's a little something to help you ease your mind," Gerald said as he approached Tim from the side and clamped the mouth of the handcuff on his wrist. Before Tim could react, he'd clamped the other to the chair's handle, thus imprisoning him there.

"Hey! Hey man, what the fuck is this about?" yelled Tim as he tried to force his arm off from the pair of cuff but couldn't.

"I wouldn't put up a fight if I was you, white boy," warned Gerald with a scowl. "Those are titanium pair of cuffs and it'll eat through your wrist if you try forcing your hand. And don't try fighting either, or else me and my boys here will knock your head off. Try me if you think we won't do it. I'll beat your ass silly right here and now and still keep myself hard to fuck your bitch, so shut the fuck up and act like a good boy and don't try to provoke."

It was futile for Tim to pick up a fight, especially when he had one hand handcuffed to the chair he was on. Besides, he was grossly outnumbered. He sighed with resignation. Gerald moved aside for Annie who'd found herself a long line of rope that was hidden in Gerald's closet. She gave it to him and they both proceeded to tie it around Tim to the chair. Annie gave the rope a tug just to see if it was tight and got a good result for it.

"There," she commented. "That should keep you in place while you watch the show. don't worry, Tim, it's just for your protection."

Tim turned to his neighbour's wife who stood there enjoying all what was going on. "Annie, how could you do this?"

She looked surprised at his question. "Do what, Tim? This isn't just for me; it's for the both of you." She leaned towards him. "You don't know how many nights my husband and I've thought about asking you and Ellen to join in one of our soiree. But always you both tend to seem sort of—what's the word—uptight about being around us. Then I figured the problem wasn't you but rather Ellen. I figured if I could get at Ellen, then you'll fall into place, easy as pie. Lucky for me Gerald here knows Ellen since they both work together at the school. Gerald too has long had a crush on Ellen, but just couldn't break through her ice. Then there came this job offer and he figured he could let it swing by her, and it was a good thing too that you were out of state. It couldn't have worked perfectly if you'd been around. And I guess the rest is just history." She came beside him, allowing him to see his wife getting serviced. "Look at her, Tim. Tell me honestly, is she the Ellen you've always thought you knew? The one you first got married to? I'll bet you she's not that one anymore."

Ellen had now slipped off Luke's cock and was gasping heavily just as Gerald grabbed her legs and pulled her to the side of the bed where he was. He held her legs up and in one motion thrust his cock into her pussy. Ellen howled immediately and Tim couldn't help but cringe from inside at the viciousness Gerald was fucking her with. He seemed to lack any sense of propriety or even gentleness—such wasn't supposed to be the way one ought to make love to a woman. And for God's sake, this isn't just any woman he was screwing—this is my fucking wife!

Tim once again tried to extricating himself from his bounds but it was no use. There was nothing he could do except sit there and watch his wife getting hammered by three black men.

"Why don't you just sit back and stop fighting," advised Annie who'd now gotten to her knees before him and was again working on loosening his belt buckle. "Seriously, Tim, you ought to relax. I think I've got just the right type of remedy that'll sooth you up. I wasn't going to leave you all tied up here after all."

Tim didn't want her to do whatever it was she was about to do, but knew him saying so wasn't going to change anything ... and in a way, he kind of wanted her to do just that. He was erect by the time Annie took out his cock. She licked his shaft up and down before taking the head of his penis into her mouth. This was quite soothing indeed. Tim felt himself start to relax as her mouth slurped on his member, taking off whatever stress that was fighting inside him.

"Hey, get a look at the white boy," laughed Luke, who elbowed his friend T.J. "White boy's spacing now while getting his pecker sucked."

"Good for him, but me, I need me a piece of that booty," T.J. indicated at Annie's wiggling behind.

"Want to flip a coin to see who gets it?" enquired Luke.

"Sheeettt, man, fuck a coin! I called it, so I've got first dibs. Move on outta the way!"

His gave his friend a light shove out of the way and came behind Annie. Tim watched, his breath coming on hard through his mouth, as T.J. bent to push Annie's skirt up her ass. Seeing she wasn't putting on any panties made it even pleasing as he licked his fingers and rubbed it up and down her labia, getting her just ripe, before crouching over her and plugging her pussy with his manhood.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
29 Comments
diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 9 years ago
And Congrats

You made it as stupid as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nigerian Shit

Dont write shit story about people in the US especially the legal part on implied illegal restrain,etc.In Nigeria they don have these laws ans Shango had been fucked several time by other african boys and now is writing on black superiority of anything sexual in the American Society:as a form of escapism.You have a mental problem go seek advice from your with doctor in Lagos. are you an Ibo?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Time for the garbage truck

Time them to pickup some dead niggers and hookers.

(Oh and one brain dead writer)

Nothing even slightly erotic here.

Violence, imprisonment, deception, disrespect, collusion just to start.

Typical for nigger lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loser you turn off voting

Guess you couldn't handie all the one stars you would get.

As for your story, seriously fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ok end the crap and zip to the ending

how many does he kill when they think is is converted before the police gun him down?

No swinging never involved shit like this, this is kidnapping, forcible restriant and imprisonment, and a whole book full of criminal acts. The wife alone needs to die in a long painful death for what she has done to herself, her marriage, and her family.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Camping on the Darkside Ch. 01 He watches as his wife & daughter become addicted to BBC.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories