The Male Corsetier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sensuously, over lee's body?" Max yelped, eyes popping.

"Calm down Max. That sensuously used in the professional sense."

"I don't know about this."

"I'll call Beth now and give you the time of Lee's appointment for tomorrow afternoon."

* * *

"Good God, look at that sexy bitch flaunting herself on TV," Lee Clifton said to Max.

Max said dryly, "The bulges appear to be in the right places."

"She's carrying on like a teenager on heat."

"Darling," said Max, trained professionally as an accountant and business manager. "By doing this Brenda Hopkins is raising her profile and probably the viewing stats for her TV show, thereby allowing her agent to fatten her monthly salary from the studio."

Lee sniffed and said look at her body. She had a body like that in her early thirties. She couldn't believe it when Max told her he'd had it on good authority that Brenda was forty-one. At that Lee sat forward to watch.

Brenda's studio audience cheered as she bowed, standing in her red bustier, red thong and red panties as the opening credits on-screen faded.

"Why am I dress in red?" Brenda asked expansively, throwing an arm above her head theatrically and lightly running a hand down her breast.

A voice speaking English with an Italian accent boomed, "Because red exhibits passion."

"Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce my special guest tonight, Paulo Piccoli who today began working creatively at the classy All Seasons Department Store at Houston's Citadel Mall as a corsetier. Welcome Paulo."

Paulo, looking dashing in a bright red leather jacket, yellow polo-neck and purple trousers and black pointy-toe shoes said thank you, and taking Brenda's hand kissed it and standing behind her kissed up to her shoulder and then buried his lips into her neck.

"Paulo, please. We're live on TV. Leave that till later."

The audience screamed in laughter and the interview proceeded. Brenda revealed Paulo was born and raised in Harris County, Houston, as Jonathon Jones and after graduating college with a degree in clothing design went to London where he found it to his career advantage to take on an Italian persona so changed his name to Paulo Piccoli."

"The guy's a fraud," Lee hissed but was a ignored.

"During his eight years in Milan, Paulo had great success as a designer. Here is a list of some of his designs I downloaded from that company's website: The Ragazza Elite range of camisoles...

"Oh God, I have at least three of those," Lee yelled.

"... this line of Madra swimsuits for older women and the entire range of the company's best-selling Guardare bras."

"Those are beautiful bras Paulo and I have three or four of them. Tell me, what does Guardare mean -- imprisonment?

"No, it's an Italian verb and has several variations in meaning but I chose it for its meaning, 'To look at'."

"Oh my," Brenda said, lightly cupping a breast and laughing. How deliciously Italian. I understand you speak Italian fluently."

"Yes."

"And love things Italian."

"Oh yes."

"Which is why you dress flamboyant Italian style and are becoming famous riding that sexy yellow Italian scooter through our streets?"

"Sexy? Oh yes but it gets me parked quickly. I have my Ferrari in storage. It was the wrong car to bring back to America -- American women like to kneel and bob their heads in cars."

"Oh God," Lee giggled.

Brenda flushed and said quickly, "Moving on...um...oh yes. A couple of pictures we downloaded from websites. This picture shows Paulo being presented with a cup for coming second in his division at national gliding championships at Rieti and here he is competing, but not being placed, in downhill skiing at Stella Nevea in northern Italy."

When the program ended Lee yawned and said she felt sexy after watching that.

"You have an appointment to be fitted with your choice of underwear, with my compliments. Paulo can see you at 2:15 tomorrow and I have been invited to sit in to watch our new employee at work."

Lee's bosom heaved. "Come to bed darling; mommy wishes to reward you."

CHAPTER 3

Within the next 24-hours an Italian car dealer purchase Paulo's Ferrari, paying twice its trade-in value, to have painted on its sides, 'Imported by Paulo Piccoli' and expected to sell it to perhaps an oil tycoon's wife for double the inflated price he paid Paulo. A local Ford dealership presented Paulo with a top of the line SUV after Paulo signed a contract to allow the company's advertising agency to attach the endorsement line on all SUV ads: 'Famous corsetier Paul Piccoli drives this vehicle because of its outstanding headroom'.

People representing national and international magazines would soon line up offering Paulo money to allow their writers to interview him.

After Lee had another go at him at dawn, Max staggered off to address a Lions Club breakfast. He noticed the mall parking lots were usually full for 10:15 when he parked and approaching his department store began to panic when he saw people had been evacuated. But no, the smiling Monique assured him. "These people are lined up waiting to gain admittance to our lingerie section. Paulo has agreed to work from 8 am to 6 pm to reduce the flood of bookings received for fittings and our suppliers are rushing in more stock. Paulo has to pop in and out of his fitting suite like a clock cuckoo because purchasers ask to sight him.

"Hello Paulo," yelled some women within the store.

"Paulo" screamed the women lined up around Max and Monique.

"We have a sensation on our hands," Max said, taking Monique by the arm and leading her back in the store, making sure her breast rubbed against his arm.

"Well boss, you have to take credit for engaging him," she smiled. "May I remove my breast off your arm?"

Max sat on the uncomfortable chair making a note to replace the two chairs in the room now called 'Paulo's Salon'. He had Lee's handbag on his lap for backup security.

The crowds outside, four times the size as in the morning, were chanting, 'Paulo, Paulo.' A huge shout erupted when he appeared and waved to the people crowding the department. Max thought he should talk to Monique and suggest lingerie be given half the space occupied by soft toys and confectionery.

Paulo entered, dressed in black and looking debonair. Max felt jealous.

"Hi Mr Clifford." Paulo was told to call him Max.

"Look Max, I can't say how this will go. Sometimes it's like fitting an iceberg and sometimes the woman is super-heated and the whole atmosphere becomes erotic. You may become jealous if Mrs Clifford superheats."

"I'm a mature guy Paulo. My emotions won't even surface."

The youngster called Macy lead Lee out and sat beside Max and it was company policy, at Paulo's request, that a female staff member must be in attendance throughout the fitting. Lee came out dressed in her favorite white bra, panties and blue hold-ups.

She stood uncertainly.

"May I call you Lee?"

"Please do."

"You have a great body. What are you, thirty two?"

"Forty-eight and that's the truth you Italian flatterer."

"Turn around three times slowly," Paulo said, arm across his chest supporting the other elbow and the forefinger on that other hand was tapping his cheek, almost touching the ear.

Max was already deciding rather than watching a five-buck peep show he was witnessing the equivalent of a 100-bucks-a-seat ice-skating show or the ballet.

Paulo asked Lee what did she want to achieve.

"I wish to look sexy and for your to enhance my figure if you can but above all I want to feel comfortable in my lingerie."

"Right, to be sexy I want you to throw out every item than is white, blue, green, orange and brown and of course beige. Wear those colors when you hit sixty -- leave beige until you turn eighty."

"But I..."

"Lee you don't have to accept my advice but you'd be a fool not to. I'm the professional, not you. If you wish to dress to impress other people then listen to me."

"Take you bra off."

"God you are clumsy. Put it back on and I'll show you how to remove it. Always dress and undress sexy, even when alone. Who knows who is peeping?"

Paulo taught Lee to slip the straps off, drop the bra over her boobs, to pull it around in one movement and then to undo the hooks over her belly button.

"I sometimes do it this way. No problem, it will become habitual."

"Good girl. Stand straight, feet slightly apart and adopt your normal pose when standing like that. No pulling your shoulders back more than usual or pulling in your tummy to impress us. Very relaxed, unpretentious and awaiting good advice."

Max thought Lee really looked great for her age.

"You look okay for you age -- that droop is nothing and your boobs lay very evenly. Luscious for your age, I can say."

Until right then, Max hadn't been aware a women's blush could reach her breasts.

"Paulo, you are bringing me on. We have p-people here, including my h-husband."

"Relax dear girl, this is only a fitting. If you want sex see me after midnight."

"Oh God."

Max groaned, pressing his knuckles.

"I'm not a dear girl," Lee flared.

"No way will I call you an old woman," Paulo laughed easily. "Always try to act younger than you area\. You know idea how it fools people. You ought to change your hairdresser.

"It's how I instruct her to cut it."

"Then I suggest you ask her to cut it how she thinks will best suit you in modern style and if she suggests some coloring say yes, don't run a mile. Then just listen to what your closest friends say when they next see you. Don't listen to Max -- he'll take two to three weeks before he's in the position to say he likes it. Macy -- a 1-322b purple and black please."

Macy pulled out her phone and passed on the request to an assistant who brought in a purple and black bustier.

"A bustier!" shrilled Lee. "I wouldn't be seen dead in one of those."

"Did you see Brenda in a bustier on TV last night."

"Yes, of course."

"How did you think she looked?"

"That's not fair."

Paulo grinned and helped Lee out of her bra and into the demonstration garment. He then asked Macy to fetch Mrs Clifford's high-heels and jacket, nothing else. When Lee had dressed Paulo asked her to stand in front of one of the mirrors, one hip pushed forward and pulling the jacket wide, place her hands on her hips.

"Oh God -- is that me?" Lee said, staring into the mirror.

Max was hunched over Lee's handbag and when asked by Paulo what did he think, Max answered thickly, "A very sexy woman."

* * *

Half an hour later Max, sitting opposite Monique and wondering if she would uncross her legs, sipped his coffee and said, "He's a real showman and comes across like a comforter. Lee never likes other men touching her but when he tightened her into that bustier and then standing behind her and pulling up her boobs she bent back into him and was positively purring. I couldn't believe what I was seeing."

Monique uncrossed her legs to stand up, displaying white flesh above her stockings for no more than a second. Max's eyes bulged. She asked was he now comfortable about Paulo?

"Yes, entirely. These crowds will drop off but we'll be left with a big boost in customer levels for lingerie. Do you wear sexy lingerie?

Checking that the door was still closed Monique pulled up her loose skirt until it was under her boobs.

Gazing at the black stockings with their lacy tops, her black lacy panties and matching suspender belt, Max felt the need to having something thick and hot in his hand. He then heard Monique say he was welcome to look but not touch.

Monique returned to her office and Max went to menswear and used his staff card and purchased three new pairs of black silk boxers. When Lee didn't feel like sex she'd whack him off through his underpants. Lee rubbing him through silk would feel more erotic for both of them.

Returning to her office Monique switched her phone back on and found an urgent message from Paulo.

"Hi -- a problem?"

"Not really Monique. An advertising agency wants to shoot a car ad involving me and my complimentary SUV tonight. They have a model on standby but I said I'd prefer you."

"What's involved?"

"Just the one scene and you saying one line. But, er, it suggest fellatio."

"You say suggests?"

"Yes, definitely. Do the shoot and you'll be handed a certificate for two year's free service of your car at Rhino Autos."

"Wow, that's worth something. Yes, I'll do it."

"Good, drive off with me from here at 6:15. I'll confirm the shoot for 6:30."

Monique went down to lingerie and pushing through the crowd had Beth find her a bra that emphasized cleavage in lacy red/ She purchased it. Before meeting Paulo at 6:15 Monique changed bras and leaving her shirt off put on the jacket and went wow, and touched herself. She thought she looked stunning and so did Paulo when he kissed her.

The shoot was over within two hours. After a few takes of Monique and Paulo sitting in the vehicle, all Monique had to do was to stretch over on her seat towards Paulo and say in a sexy voice, "Darling, there's plenty of headroom in this vehicle. Oooooooooh!" Paulo had only roll his eyes and say, Hallelujah!"

The producer, unable to keep his eyes off Monique's cleavage, said, "It's what this ad doesn't say that will win the day for our client. People will be waiting for repeats of the ad before the Advertising Standards Association takes us to court citing immoral advertising. By the time the authority threatens to ban the ad on TV or restricts its showing to between 10:00 pm and 5:00 am, our underground campaign will have people referring to this vehicle as the Head-bobber's Special and it will be going out of dealerships in record numbers. Thanks guys."

CHAPTER 4

When Paulo parked outside Monique's apartment building after they'd had dinner, she leaned across and said, "Darling, there's plenty of headroom in this vehicle. Oooooooooh!"

Paulo rolled his eyes and smiled, as he was unzipped. Monique gently licked the fat dick, the first time she'd really seen it -- she'd seen little and remembered little of that night in the elevator.

"Ooooh. Nice," she said. "Oh look, it's trying to climb into my mouth."

Paulo didn't need her loud gurgling to indicate where most of his cock was hiding. He kept her hair -- now blonde with a bright red streak -- out of her eyes as she bobbed and he told her she had almost three feet to spare before her head would hit the roof.

She gurgled and fingers squeezed his balls. He erupted.

Monique slipped off her panties and fed his sticky erection into her, facing straight ahead and knowing her breasts with engorged nipples were now in safe hands. Delightful sensations flared through her from her cunt as thick cock played havoc with her sensitive spots. She bent her neck to avoid hitting the roof. Bouncing and wondering if she would persuade Paulo to have a moon roof fitted to allow her to lean back and up straight when having vehicle sex, red lights began shooting all around her. Monique could believe she was climaxing so soon. And then someone was knocking on the driver's window. A cop.

They stayed in position and Paulo lowered the window.

The copy said with excessive civility, "Excuse me ma'am, what do you think you are doing?" He pulled flicked open his notebook. A female cop appeared beside him.

"Ohmigod," she said, looking at hapless Paulo. "It's that corsetier guy Paulo somebody whose the rage in the media at the moment. All women are talking about him. Leave them. Everyone will be expecting Paulo to be doing this sort of thing."

The male cop whined, "Can't we book the woman."

"Not worth it Kelvie. She'll be a local whore and the judge will let her off with a suspended sentence."

"Right you are sergeant."

The female cop said, "Good night you two. Give him one for me Lolita or whatever your name is."

As the cops drove off and feeling Paulo was stiffening again, "Monique said, "I hadn't realized there are advantages in consorting with a celebrity."

"You have a lovely ass Monique."

"Ooooh, to get that darling you'll really have to beg after moving in with me on probation."

She smiled as she felt her sexy man thicken.

THE END

12