The Man at Langley Manor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Master began fucking her harder and faster again, and Sarah lost her mind with orgasm after orgasm, unsure if he could ever even run out of energy. They must have been fucking for hours already, nonstop, just constant blissful destruction.

Master and slut fucked like this for another two hours, when Sarah, barely able to move from over exhaustion, her senses and mind overwhelmed by endless orgasms, felt her Master's rough hands grip her and pull her to the floor. She fell, but straightened back up, resting on her knees, her mouth opening. But her Master had something else in mind. He propped her back against the bed and grabbed her tits, tweaking and pinching her nipples until Sarah couldn't help but start moaning again, then slapped his cock between her tits and made her push them together. Her soft, pale tits smashed together, huge breasts with perfect cleavage, sent Sarah's Master into a fever. He pushed his hips forward and slid his cock into the sleeve Sarah's perfect bust made and fucked away.

Sarah loved it too, feeling her tits used as another fuckhole, the thrusting and massive cock so close to her face alluring beyond belief. As she bit her lips and rocked her tits on her Master's cock, Sarah could hear him growling and grunting lowly. She looked up and saw his face tense up, his entire body rippling in tension, muscles taut against his skin, veins swollen. She bobbed her body down onto his cock a few more times, then let go and let her mouth fall onto his shaft instead, his member already slick with spit, and shuddered in delight as she felt him slide deep into her throat. She bobbed on his cock, shoving her mouth forward again and again, determined to make him cum. She moved closer and pressed her tits against his legs. When she buried his dick in her throat, she pushed another extra half inch down and let her tongue dart out to lick his balls.

And then, finally, Sarah felt her Master's cock swell. She gripped the back of her Master's legs and used them to force his cock as deep into her throat as was possible. She flicked her tongue over his shaft and looked up at him. When she made eye contact with him, her eyes innocent and desperate to please, begging for his cum, Sarah's Master grabbed her by the back of her head and thrust his hips forward. Sarah felt his balls tighten against her chin, and he groaned loudly. Her Master came, and Sarah gave her last act of submission, her pretty face working to accommodate a thick cock, her tongue furiously sliding against it, her flaming hair framing her face perfectly. Sarah closed her eyes and shivered in carnal pleasure as jet after jet of hot, thick cum splattered against her throat and dripped down into her stomach, filling her up, so much cum that her Master had to begin pulling out from her throat because she couldn't swallow fast enough. She tipped her head back and he kept shooting his massive load, her mouth filling halfway with cum before he let go of his cock. Sarah swirled it in her mouth for a moment, loving what his cum meant and how it tasted, and swallowed it in one gulp. As her Master stood, his cock slowly beginning to droop, she dodged forward and eagerly cleaned it with her tongue, earning an approving nod from her Master and owner, the man of Langley Manor.

Sarah continued to work at Langley Manor for the rest of summer, earning triple what she started at the beginning of summer. Each summer, Frederick Langley, Sarah's Master, would come back to town, and he was always quick to contact Sarah to be his servant. Sarah, of course, was more than happy to comply. She had found her place. At the man's feet, his cock across her face, with declarations of "Yes, Master" and "Please, Sir" always ready on her lips. She had discovered what she was meant to do: serve, please, and obey her Master at Langley Manor.