The Manor House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But all I bought was that Teddy."

Sarah laughed. "So put it on."

"Only if you put on the baby doll nightie that you bought."

"OK. We can cover up with those big terry cloth robes I see hanging in the closet."

They each took a long time in the luxurious showers. Sarah loved the rainwater showerhead that made it seem she was standing under a soft waterfall in a stream fed by a hot spring. The sensuality of it and the anticipation of her coming night with Camille generated little flutters in her stomach. She washed her hair, letting the soapy water run down over her breasts and stomach to saturate her pussy. It was all she could do to keep her hand away.

After drying her hair and applying some of the new make-up Camille had helped her buy, she took the baby doll nightie out of the box and dropped it over her head. It was made of red satin and hung on her like a sun dress with a very short skirt. The halter top was cut low, supported by thin red straps that draped over her shoulders. It came with matching bikini panties, for which she was grateful, considering the fact that the skirt flared out and ended about two inches below her crotch.

She admired herself in the full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. The image was just what she had wanted: youthful innocence dressed up to excite a boyfriend. John had been on her mind when she picked out the sexy garment. With a sigh she put the terry cloth robe on over the nightie, cinched the sash at the waist, and went out into the sitting room.

Camille was sitting in the chair, wearing an identical white robe, but with her legs crossed and exposed up to her knees. On her feet were black pumps with four inch heels. She was browsing a pamphlet advertising restaurants and nightclubs.

"Well you took long enough," she said good naturedly. "But you look great. How does the nightie fit?"

"Perfectly," said Sarah. "Want to see?"

"Is the earth round? Of course I want to see. Open your robe."

Sarah undid the sash and spread the panels wide, holding out her arms and posing with one foot in front of the other. "TA DA!"

"Stunning!" exclaimed Camille. "You look good enough to eat. But you should remember to put on high heels when making a grand entrance like that."

Sarah flushed and pulled her robe closed. "Now let's see you," she said.

Being less inhibited than Sarah, Camille stood up and let her robe fall off of her shoulders to land in a pile at her feet. Her voluptuous body seemed to be bursting out of the Teddy in all directions. She crooked her finger at Sarah.

"Come here little girl," she crooned.

Sucking in a breath Sarah started across the room like she was being pulled by a magnet. But before she got half way there, a knock sounded at the door.

"Now who could that be?" wondered Camille. "It's just after six o'clock, so it might be our friend Carl. Go check, Sarah." Camille picked up her robe and bundled herself into it while Sarah closed her own robe and went to the door.

"Who's there?" she asked.

"It's Carl from the front desk. I have your champagne and I brought the measuring tape."

Camille was smiling broadly. "What did I tell you? Come on Sarah, open the door and let him in."

Carl had a bottle in a silver ice bucket in one hand, and a tray balancing three champagne flutes in the other. Also on the tray looking like a big bug was a retracting tape measure. When he saw the women in bathrobes with their hair and faces all made up he almost dropped the whole lot on the floor.

Coming to his rescue Camille took the tray. "Here Carl, let me help you. You poor thing, having to carry all this by yourself. Let's put everything on the table by the window."

"Thank you mam," said Carl. "I put the champagne on your bill. Would you please sign here?"

"Carl, I am shocked," said Camille with mock surprise. "Shouldn't a good looking young man like yourself be buying the drinks for two attractive women who invite him to their hotel room?"

"Well I....."

"Who did you think the third glass was for? Are we going to have pay for your drink too?"

Carl was at a loss. He had assumed that there was going to be a third guest in the room, and that was the reason for all the fuss over the size of the bed. Now he realized how naïve he had been, and he was red in the face.

Trying hard not to laugh, Sarah took pity on him and picked up the tape measure. "It's okay Carl. You've been so nice to bring us this tape we really should pay for your drink. Now pour us all a glass. We'll sign your silly receipt later."

Gratefully Carl filled the glasses and handed one to each of the women. He didn't fail to notice that their robes had come open at the top, and that there was bare flesh underneath. He emptied his glass in one gulp.

"Have another," chirped Camille. "I'm going to. Don't you just love the little bubbles that tickle the roof of your mouth?"

At that point Carl knew he was being teased and that the wild fantasies he had been having ever since these two women checked in might indeed come true. He downed his second glass, and then refilled all three glasses.

"Now just how are we going to measure the capacity of the bed in the other room?" mused Camille, batting her eyes at Carl over the edge of her glass. "Any ideas Carl?"

"Well," he replied. "We can easily measure the width of the bed. But then we must know how much space a person requires."

"Precisely the problem," said Camille. "Every person is different: their bodies are different, and the way they sleep is different. For example, if you curl your body into a fetal position you are going to take up more space than if you lie straight."

He did not know what to say to that.

Camille continued. "But it is not an insurmountable problem. The first two sleepers are right here, Sarah and me, and we can lie on the bed while you measure the space we take up in our various sleeping positions. Then simple arithmetic will tell us how much space is left for the third person. Get the tape measure, Carl, and let's do it."

The thought of using the tape measure on the robe clad bodies of two beautiful women produced an instant bulge in Carl's pants. Both Camille and Sarah were watching for it, and they nodded at each other. Sarah thought it was such fun. Being with Camille made for a lively time.

"You go first Sarah," said Camille. "Go lie down like you sleep and Carl will measure you."

By this time Sarah was really getting into the spirit of the game. Carl was getting turned on, and she decided to turn up the heat. "I'm going to have to take off my robe," she said. "The bulk of it would distort the readings."

"You're absolutely right," agreed Camille as the three of them proceeded to the bedroom. "We don't sleep in our robes, so they must come off."

Carl followed them, afraid to say anything that would break the spell. His cock was throbbing in his pants. Although he wasn't a virgin, he had never encountered anything like these two older babes.

Sarah crossed the room to the far side of the bed and stood with her back to the dark window. The light from the lamp on the bedside table reflected off the white of her robe. Ever so slowly she undid the sash at her waist and opened the terrycloth folds. Carl's eyes were wide as the brilliant red of the nightie came into view.

"Oh my...."

Casually Sarah slipped her arms out of the sleeves and pulled the robe away, all the while keeping her eyes on Carl's, with an occasional side glance at Camille. She had both of their one hundred percent attention and was reveling in it.

"I guess my nightie is not going to take up much room," she said sweetly. "So I'll leave it on for now. I'm going to lie here on the edge so it will be easy for Carl to measure me."

"We will have to take multiple measurements in different positions," said Camille authoritatively. "First on your back, then on your stomach, then on your side with one leg extended. The biggest dimension is the one we will have to use."

Sarah lay down on her back and put her hands over her head, gripping the bars in the headboard. "What about this position, with my hands tied above my head and my elbows out? I end up like this a lot."

"HO HO," laughed Camille. "You're right. I almost forgot one of the most important readings. We will also have to take one with your legs spread like they were tied to the footboard. Get busy Carl."

With hands that were shaking so much he could barely hold the tape, Carl extended the metal band and lay it across Sarah's shoulders, intending to measure between her elbows. But the tape was too high on her body to actually touch his targets.

"No, no..." said Camille. "Move the tape lower to position it properly."

Lower meant right across Sarah's heaving breasts. In her excitement her nipples were elongated and poking up in the fabric of the halter top. Carl' eyes were glued on the sexy peaks, and he lay the tape right on the peaks. If they wanted to play this game, it was okay with him. Pretending to adjust the position of the end of the tape to touch her elbow, he sawed the smooth metal back and forth over her nipples.

"Ahhhhh.....", moaned Sarah.

"Ignore her," said Camille. "What is the reading to the other elbow?"

Carl looked down. "Twenty three inches," he said.

"Okay, that's probably the widest position on her back. Let's flip her over and check the other side."

"Won't it be the same if her hands are tied in the same place?" reasoned Carl, trying to keep his cool and act intelligent.

Camille smiled at him. "Not if her legs are spread. Over you go, Sarah."

Sarah rolled onto her stomach, and in the process the short shirt on the nightie rode up, exposing half of her panty covered ass. She made no move to adjust the covering.

"Look at that bubble butt," said Camille. "It demands to be fondled.... like this...." Her hand cupped one of Sarah's cheeks and squeezed, eliciting another low moan. "Come on Carl, you do the other cheek. You'll be amazed at how it is firm and soft at the same time."

He willingly complied, with the result that his cock was pressing so hard against his pants that it hurt. In an attempt to correct the situation he twisted his hips, a move that made his condition obvious and gave Camille an opportunity.

"I can help you with that," she said. "You just keep your hand on Sarah's fine ass while I adjust things." Then, using one hand to pull his pants out from his body and the other hand to grip his cock, she maneuvered the hard rod until it was laying comfortably against his lower stomach.

"OHH GODDD...." he blurted in a shaky voice.

"Now Sarah spread your legs like they are when they are tied in the medium penetration position. We can't go to the full spread eagle position or it will take up the whole bed."

Sarah and Carl both laughed at that remark. With a deep sigh Sarah opened her legs and pointed her toes. Carl watched spellbound as her barely covered pussy came into view. A sheen of wetness covered the pouch of satin that clung to the tell tale shape between her legs.

"You're not measuring up there," smirked Camille. "Go down and check the distance between her feet."

"It's the same," he reported. "Twenty three inches."

"Okay, that must be her number," said Camille. "Get up dear, now it's my turn."

Sarah rose and went to the other side of the bed. With a nod in her direction, Camille faced Carl and dropped her robe to the floor.

"Jesus Christ on a stick!" he bellowed. "By god you are a lot of woman!"

"Calm yourself boy," she tittered. "And do your job. I will start on my back in the same position as Sarah."

It was obvious that Camille was a larger woman and was taking up more space on the bed. In addition, her breasts were fuller and sticking up more. Again the tips of the elbows seemed to be in line with her stiff nipples, and Carl was delighted to place the tape squarely on top of them.

"Slide the tape a little," murmured Camille. "It feels so good." Back and forth went the band, and her nipples seemed to grow and push against it.

"Ahhh.... ahhhh.. okay that's enough.... What's the reading?"

"Twenty six inches."

"I'm a bed hog," laughed Camille. "All right, now I'm going to turn over and get on my knees in a position I frequently end up in. Measure between my feet."

Carl stared and Sarah put her hand over her mouth in shock as Camille got on all fours with her ass in the air in the classic position to be taken from the rear. The fabric of the Teddy gapped open between her legs as she scissored her feet outward. Carl was transfixed like he had been freeze frozen.

"What are you waiting for?" Camille cried. "Either measure me or fuck me."

He hastened to the foot of the bed and extended the tape between her widely spaced feet. "Twenty nine inches," he said, the shock of her invitation still reverberating in his head.

Camille collapsed on her side and smiled at him. "Too bad," she said. "I gave you your chance. It may or may not come again." With that she swung her feet onto the floor and stood up.

"Now measure the width of the bed, and we'll calculate the left over sleeping space," she said. "Sarah take the other end of the tape and hold it on your edge."

When the tape was in position Carl read out the number. "Eighty five inches."

"Okay, let's see," Camille was writing numbers in the air with her fingers, making her tits shake in a way that caught everyone's attention. "Twenty three plus twenty nine is fifty two. Subtract that from eighty five, and we have left thirty three inches. The question is: can we get a decent sized man in that space?"

Sarah looked Carl up and down, her eyes lingering on the bulge in his pants. "Well, Carl here is a decent sized man, at least in some respects. Let's measure him and see if he fits."

"Right oh. Carl please lie down on your back so we can measure you."

Carl was in such a state that complied immediately. He didn't even flinch when Camille raised his hands above his head and put his wrists together against the headboard. After seeing the women assume this position he thought it was normal. What he couldn't see was the look exchanged between Camille and Sarah, and Sarah slipping the sash out of one of the terry cloth robes.

Taking the tape measure in her hand Camille extended it across his chest. "I want to get it lined up with your nipples just like was done with us," she said. Feeling around on his shirt she located his nipples and tweaked them so she could see where they were to place the tape. In the process she dangled her tits in his face, and let one of her erect nipples touch his lips.

With all this stimulation Carl didn't notice that Sarah was wrapping the sash around his wrists and through the bars in the headboard. By the time it registered in his over heated brain, he was helplessly secured to the bed.

"Hey," he cried. "What's going on?"

The women ignored him. "Only thirty inches between his elbows," said Camille. He fits."

"But is he decent size?" asked Sarah innocently?

"Well let's see," replied her friend. "First we have to make sure he is at his maximum extension. Remember what I taught you and work him up. While your doing that I will explain his situation to him."

Carl struggled but could not free his hands. "I don't fucking believe this," he yelped.

"What fun!" declared Sarah. "We have a man under OUR control for a change."

Sarah sat on the edge of the bed at the level of Carl's hips and used her fingernail to trace the outline of his cock through his pants. He squirmed and moaned but could not avoid her touch. Meanwhile, Camille knelt on the floor and put her mouth up to his ear.

"Now listen to me Carl. Can you hear me ok?

"YES, god damn it, I can hear you. But I don't like this being tied down shit."

"Relax. You're going to love it."

"The guys will never believe this."

"Do you want us to take some pictures?"

"NO... yes... shit I don't know...."

"Now Carl, just to make sure you hear me good, I'm going to clean out your ear with my tongue. What do you think of that?"

"OH SHIT... I love that when my girl friend does it."

"She doesn't do it like I do it Carl. Now stop using dirty words and concentrate on my tongue and what Sarah is about to do to your cock."

"OHHHH......GODDDDDDDDD....AHHHHHHH....."

Camille dabbed and licked his ear, inside and out. She blew her hot breath in a gentle stream around the crevices and into the grotto. Glancing down over his heaving chest, she saw that Sarah was working on the zipper on his pants. She waited until she saw Sarah's hand wrap around the bare rod and then she plunged her tongue deep into his ear.

"AARRRGGGGGGG....."

Carl's hips came up off the bed. Sarah had his cock firmly in one hand and was teasing the tip with the other. Her mouth came down so she could lick and kiss it the way Camille had taught her.

"Are you hearing me Carl," whispered Camille into the wet cave of his ear. "We are going to keep you tied to this bed all evening. We are going to strip you and play with you. We are going to make you do things to please us, and if you fail, we are going to whip your ass, and your cock, and maybe even your tender balls. Are you hearing me Carl?"

"Yesssss..... I hear you...... don't hurt me...... I'll do what you want...... "

"Listen to him Sarah. How many times have we had to say those words."

"Many, many," she said. "Mostly we liked saying them, and I think Carl does too. Look at the size of his cock."

"Yea, it's decent sized all right," agreed Camille. "In fact I think I'll take advantage of it and have a good fuck before dinner. That ok with you?"

"Sure. I'll wait until later. And even then I may not feel like it. My pussy needs rest."

"Not mine," said Camille. "Isaac hasn't been around much lately. Get his pants off so I can straddle him."

While Sarah pulled off Carl's shoes and pants, Camille stood beside his head and slipped out of her Teddy, giving him a good view of her tits and ass in the process. "Want a little teat sucking to calm you down little boy?" she teased. "I don't want you going off too soon on me. I would have to punish you for that."

Without waiting for an answer she leaned over and dropped a succulent nipple into his mouth. Again his hips came off the bed as he tasted her and felt her response. Sarah proceeded to strip him naked from the waist down and continued to tease his cock and balls to make him ready.

When she had had enough, Camille plucked her nipple from his mouth and straighten up. "Time to perform," she said , and threw a leg over him to settle her ass on his stomach. "Be a dear and guide him in," she said to Sarah.

For the next three minutes Camille bounced up and down on Carl's young cock like she was trotting on a horse. The sweat was pouring off of both of their faces. He had never felt anything like it in his life. Miraculously he held back from cuming until Camille gave him the signal.

"Now Carl! I'm ready. Tickle his balls Sarah! I want to feel that hot geyser!"

"AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa......"

"YESSSSSSSS..........."

Chapter 34 -- Sarah and Camille Go to Dinner and Are Surprised

After satisfying herself and giving Carl the thrill of his life, Camille took another quick shower and dressed for dinner. Sarah cleaned Carl up and made him comfortable, but she did not untie him. She promised to bring him some desert from dinner, and told him they would let him go when they were through with him. Then she took off her nightie and displayed her body for him before going into her bathroom to dress.

"Try to sleep Carl," said Camille cheerfully as they prepared to leave the room. "You'll need your energy when we come back. Is there anyone who might wonder where you are tonight that we should call? We could tell them that you are working a second shift at the hotel."