The Map

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tex Kirk
Tex Kirk
12 Followers

Neither of them was having their genitals massaged to this point. As enjoyable as this all had become, the couple was yearning for their privates to be touched and manipulated. The incessant rubbing down of sweet smelling oil went on and on, the feeling of every single hand drifting over their two bodies drove them even deeper into ecstasy as an inferno of ravenous lust began to perpetuate between their spread legs. The wife's nipples were looking like they wanted to explode in pure pleasure and the husband's cock was sticking wholly straight up into the air, outstretched and desperately beckoning anything to touch it. Maybe this was what the real agony was – sensual torment – their retribution for being invaders on an island they weren't welcome to.

For an eternity this seemed to go on, and now the "victims" were loudly moaning and purring for more. They had been coerced into becoming fully dissolute beings, their only purpose to enjoy the sodden pleasure they were being given. Both were tugging very hard at their restraints now; the longing for gratification becoming ever more desperate. The wife was moaning out "Please, touch me! Please," and eventually screaming for it. The husband was equally persistent in making his desires known – if only these natives could understand what "Fuck me now!" meant in English.

Then in one swift moment, for the wife, the torture ended. Coconut oil was splashed into her hot little slit and hands began teasing her lips, walls and clit. She groaned in utter delirium as her loins were finally getting the attention they so desperately wanted and it didn't take long for her first climax to swell over her charged body. She cried out in pure pleasure as the release of sexual energy rippled throughout her. Right as his wife's lusty orgasm hit his ears, the husband felt oil rolling down his shaft and onto his balls – the desperate longing for attention to his cock was finally ended. Immediately he began to buck his hips and moaning blissfully in response to the sensation of a slippery hand gripping his aching shaft and slowly stroking it up and down. It was absolute heaven, but the hand giving the special treatment seemed to feel awfully strong. He glanced at his shaft and saw that the devoted hand belonged to a male. It made him recoil some, but it felt so good, and there was nothing he could do to stop it anyway. His body simply forced him to flail his head about and moan even more ecstatically in response to it.

The wife also had a new moment of predicament. A woman was now lifting the hood of her clit and whirling her tongue around it, and although she felt wrong for letting another woman lap at her swollen pussy her thoughts gave away almost immediately to another building orgasm in her body. As the rest of the hands all over her body continued to saturate her skin and maintain the frenzy she was in, she suddenly felt the pressure and release – they were making her pussy squirt! She squealed in a very high pitched voice as her hot juices exited her wanton body.

The husband had managed to look over when he heard the familiar high pitched scream from one of his wife's female ejaculations and saw her juices squirt right into the face of a very pretty young woman. The sight of her hot eruption dripping from the young woman's chin and lips was unbelievable! He didn't have too much time to dwell on it as he felt a body getting up on him and a very warm wetness slide down over his swollen cock. It was an equally gorgeous woman, and the site of her dark brown bronzed body bouncing up and down on him made him close his eyes and howl loudly in animalistic lust. A few moments went by and again he heard his wife gasp in delight as a very muscular young male mounted her. The ensuing shrieks echoing with the flat smacking of flesh gave the husband chills up his spine as he realized the male was slamming his hard cock in and out of his wife, driving her brutally wild. They had lost all sense of reason – both husband and wife were getting fucked by total strangers and equally loved being violated by these natives, who were no longer threatening and menacing cannibals, but now beautiful sexy bodies giving them their full lascivious attention. The wife, now shaking her head side to side in constant orgasm saw the woman riding her husband's body maniacally, and this simply added to the sinister thrill of her own excitement and pleasure. They were both being thoroughly raped and loving every second of it.

But the sexing wasn't all-out just yet, and the husband was the first to find out. As that sexy woman bounced furiously up and down on him with hands still rubbing coconut oil into his yearning body, he felt someone hop up and climb over his face. He opened his eyes to find the very hard shaft of a cock dangling over his face! Eyes widened in dismay as the tip touched his lips, but fearful of refusing the male, he opened his mouth and let the cock slide inside. It was covered in that sweet coconut oil which softened the blow to the husband's ego, and actually made it seem more pleasurable. The copious stimulation of the rest of his body dashed his inhibitions as he began to suck on it in earnest, and before long found he enjoyed his mouth being fucked. The husband was so turned on now that he would do anything! He didn't care anymore. And his own orgasm building from the woman riding up and down on him made him enjoy it even more – not only was he thinking about cumming inside of her hot snatch he was also thinking about swallowing the cum from that sexy bronzed cock in his mouth. He didn't have to wait long on either affair – right as he felt himself shooting every drop of cum up into the young woman's belly, a hot series of spurts blasted down his willing slippery throat - swallowing and savoring every tasty bit of hot sperm fed him.

His wife was now also taking a sexy cock down her little throat, and seeing her husband just suck a cock off as beautifully as he did made her suck her young male more frantically. At the same time the incessant pounding of that engorged cock against her cervix was making her orgasm again and again. She began to moan loudly as the cock in her slit drove deep and shot its white hot sperm into her yearning little womb, making her climax yet again. As this happened, the cock in her mouth swiftly exploded, and she found herself greedily sucking in gobs of boiling spunk spurting into her mouth and letting it glide down her throat.

It was now the wife's turn to try out something new. As her oiled up body continued to run in overdrive from the hands still keeping her at a peak and not letting her recover, she got a deep kiss on her mouth from a very pretty young woman. She immediately rolled her tongue around the young woman's, and then shuddered as she felt another cock plunge deep into her pussy on the other side of the table. The woman unlocked lips with her, and stepped up over her shoulders on the table, and slowly lowered down herself on her face. The wife felt a few moments of revulsion at the sight of another woman's sloppy wet pussy pushing its way into her nose and tongue – she had never thought about it before much less done it. But the continuous intense spurring of her slippery body coaxed her to start tasting the bright pink lips, and it wasn't long before she couldn't help but lash out her tongue vigilantly to enjoy the taste of sweet pussy juice and coconut oil mixed together. Feeling the hard cock driving her to another fevered pitch, she soon was lapping with total abandon as she found her wanton tongue could not get enough of that hot inviting steamy slit poised in her face.

This was not the end if the wife's newfound pleasures however. As she eagerly lapped away on the woman's vagina and felt every thrust of the hard brown bronzed cock impaled deep in her own slit, she suddenly felt the ropes on her legs pulling her up slightly more. The pounding of her vagina stopped temporarily (although the penis remained implanted inside), and she started to feel a pressure on her slippery asshole. While fearful at first of what it might do to her, the cock turned out to be patient and loving. She began to realize these people were not going to kill her, that they just wanted to pleasure her in every way imaginable. As she felt the excitement of the newfound realization electrify her body even further, the cock slid slowly in and out of her sexy little bottom, every thrust causing oil to drop off his balls and run down her ass. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but it wasn't long before her body was responding to it. Soon his penis was thrusting fully in and out very easily, and the cock buried in her snatch began to piston in and out once more, in unison with the shaft invading her ass. The fervor in her body was now in full force as the cocks in her belly and ass were gaining speed and exponentially adding to her bliss. She licked the young woman's sopping wet mound even more robustly than before, and the love drippings from it were now running down her tongue and throat. Morals and reservations had now been completely whittled away and replaced with the torrid desire to be pleasured, no matter what sex it was - she was totally lost in sheer unadulterated lust.

Meanwhile the husband was getting sexed by yet another gorgeous amazon woman who had immediately replaced the one he had just exploded inside of, and lapping on the pussy of another beauty. But suddenly the ropes pulled his legs up more and having witnessed his wife getting introduced to double penetration and eating pussy, he knew what was imminent. He had never been penetrated before but he was so turned on and so recklessly lost in his own excitement that he deliriously wanted it. The woman on his rock hard shaft stopped and sat down all the way on him, and then he felt the head of a cock covered in coconut oil slide around his asshole.

He trembled in anticipation as he zealously licked on the drenched vagina in his face. He felt the head of the male's cock slip into his ass – it was very uncomfortable at first as it slowly drove in and out; inching deeper little by little. The woman on him flexed her vaginal muscles around his cock, and this helped him to relax. Before long his rectum was totally filled with that penis, long sexy strokes had caused the distressing feeling gave way to something very erotic and adoring. The woman resumed gliding up and down on him, and suddenly the feeling began to overwhelm his senses as the sexing of his body went to a whole new level. He soon brought the woman he was eating out to orgasm, and she was immediately replaced by another male – he was now taking a cock in his bottom and mouth with a woman riding his own swollen member. He was in utter heaven as the three bodies on him gave totally unimpeded lustful pleasure. Covered in slippery oil and locked in at full throttle, it now made no difference to him whatsoever that he was engaged in very bisexual activities. His nerve endings didn't have qualms or sexual preferences towards male or female anymore, it just simply no longer mattered at all!

His personal abandonment of right versus wrong and simply wanting anything and everything just made him adore those two sexy cocks slithering in and out of him even more. His body further descended into a quivering puddle of pleasure as the woman's vagina erupted in a fiery climax of juices gushing out of her slit and running down his shaft on to his tummy. He was totally lost in his own lasciviousness, loving every decadent moment of the pounding of his whorish body, wanting it to never stop. He managed to glance over at his wife, who now had cocks in all three of her love passages. Her cheeks were caved in as she sucked furiously on the shaft invading her mouth; her vaginal and rectal lovers now were violently rocking her hips back and forth, rattling her from orgasm to orgasm. The totally sex crazed look on her face demonstrated she was in total heaven and had forgotten about everything except the continuous unbridled sex she was being given. She didn't want it to stop – even if that meant she was going to be fucked to death in the process!

The two males inside the couple's rear ends sexed them long and amorously, both shooting their potent sperm deep into their taut little bottoms and making husband and wife scream out in total unadulterated pleasure as the searing liquids overflowed and ran down the fissures of their asses. Soon after the male inside of the wife's snatch deposited his own load of white hot sex juice deep into her belly, the husband inundated the woman riding him with yet another supercharged load of baby making fluid. And with impeccable timing, the pair received another teeming load of hot jizz down their throats simultaneously. Now completely turned into insatiable human fuck dolls, the cum covered spouses cried out to the natives for more attention as they squirmed salaciously on their tables in response to the legions of hands still rubbing sweet coconut oil into their delectable slippery bodies.

And to their good fortune, the steamy debauchery was not even close to being over. The six bodies they had just serviced were immediately replaced by six more. As the night progressed, it became as infinite as the surf on a beach – waves of bewitching sable skinned male and female natives voraciously ravaged the promiscuous inflamed bodies of husband and wife. Between each maddening surge, interludes of hands continued to massage the torrent of sweet coconut oil over their skin in preparation for the next tide of orgasms – each set more passionate than the last! The sexual pleasure they were giving and receiving went on and on and on. As every last droplet of sex nectar was pounded and milked out of their bodies, the couple was completely lost in an eternity of pure turbulent lust a world beyond what either had ever known.

...And they never wanted it to end...

...Well past sunrise the following morning, the couple woke up on the tables they had been repeatedly taken advantage of on, and were still very slippery from the coconut oil and all the bodily juices that had washed over and covered them the entire night before. They had been freed of their restraints, and not another soul was around. They looked around the camp, but the natives they had encountered were nowhere to be found – not a trace of them anywhere. Dumbfounded and disoriented, not even sure if what happened to them had really truly happened, they silently walked back up the trail to the beach where their boat was still moored on a tree. They bathed in the ocean before shoving off from the beach and then sailed back to the island where the resort was. Not a single word was said during the entire trip back to the resort. And truthfully, what was to be said? How could either of them even talk about what had just happened to them? It had gone beyond their wildest imagination of what lust really means and what it truly entails.

When they got back to their room, they showered and collapsed on the bed and fell asleep. They slept the remainder of the day and the entire following night. Neither one of them dreamed about anything.

The following morning the wife woke up to find her husband sitting out on the deck and blankly glancing out into the ocean. She sat down next to him, placing her hand on his thigh, which felt very soft from all the oil that had been rubbed in. He said nothing to her for a long time. Finally she asked him, "Hon, what's wrong? Are you ok?" He replied, "Yes I am ok but there's something I need to tell you."

"What?"

The husband sighed heavily. "I've discovered something really strange. You know that map we had when we took the boat out?"

"Yes, what about it.?"

He sighed again. "It came home with us somehow. But that's not what's strange."

The wife looked a little befuddled. "What, then?"

He handed her the map. "Take a look at it."

She pulled it out of his hands and scanned over it. The paper was no longer smudged in pink like it had been two days before, and as a matter of fact looked exactly like it did when the man at the dock had handed it to them. All the forbidden islands were clearly marked in red as before.

The husband looked at his wife and asked, "Was it real?"

She just looked at him blankly for a moment, finally saying "I don't know."

Several more moments of silence crept by when the couple decided to shrug their thoughts off and go get some lunch. As they stood up, both of them stretched. Neither felt any soreness or tightness in their extremities or orifices at all. How could that possibly be after all that had happened? The pair looked at each other, and then took a long glance out into the ocean once more, in the direction of the savage island they had been on. Both had a very puzzled gaze on their faces. Had it been real? There seemed to be no evidence at all to support it, except for the magnificent feel of their velvety skin. The only thing they knew for sure was they couldn't get the incident out of their minds.

A few days later, the same couple rented out another boat from the same dock. As they boarded the boat, the same man working at the dock approached them with a sly smile and said, "Do you need a map today?"

Husband and wife smiled back answering, "No."

Tex Kirk
Tex Kirk
12 Followers
12