The Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gripped his waist, slid her hands to his hips and pulled at them. Jack gave her what she wanted and thrust up into her. His cock exploded as she screamed again with another orgasm. He felt her pussy's muscles lock tight to his shaft and grunted as he pulled and thrust up into her sex. Jack's breathing came in grunts as he continued to thrust during his orgasm. Carol's own voice grunted in turn and moaned as her pussy continued to grip and loosen around Jack's cock.

Feeling exhausted, every muscle in Jack's arms and legs relaxed. They fell to the bed as he watched Carol lean forward and slump atop him. Her body lay there for just a brief moment before her arms slid up around his shoulders and held him tight. Jack used what energy he had left and slid his arms up over her body as well to return the embrace. He heard her sigh with relief and pleasure and found himself looking up at the ceiling again through the red haze her hair caused as it spread across his face.

Watching the shadows, he felt Carol stir and loosened his arms from around her. She rolled to his side and lay there looking at him with a great glow in her eyes. Jack smiled and she returned it before moving away from him.

"Let's finally get under the covers and get some sleep," she said. She slid off the side of the bed and lifted the comforter and sheets. Jack slid around until he was able to slide into the warm interior of the bedding. Carol quickly slid under the covers with him and moved up close to him.

"Are you going to wear that in your sleep," Jack whispered, letting his hand caress quickly up the outside of her stocking covered leg, over her bare hip and along the silky negligee. Carol leaned in close and kissed him with loving passion, but not as filled with lust as she was earlier, sliding one leg up between his legs and letting the silk covered thigh caressing his inner thighs.

"You're not going to complain, are you?" she asked.

"I'll never complain about sleeping with you," he said. Then he added, "as long as you're not wearing a suit of armor, at least."

Carol laughed loud and Jack thought it sounded familiar. He could only remember her laughter being light, almost like a giggle, but this was the first he heard her laugh so loud. Carol withdrew her leg from between his and rolled onto her other side, with her back to him. She snuggled back into his body, pressing her ass against his groin and still deflating erection.

"Mmm. If I wasn't so tired, I'd say we go for another round," she said breathlessly. "Maybe I'll wake you up from a good dream and we can have more fun." She wriggled into him, pulling his arm over her waist with her hand and gripping his hand tight with hers.

"I don't think I'd complain about that either," he mumbled, breathing in deep through his nose, which was buried deep into her hair again. He lay there and held Carol close to him, breathing her scent in deep, enjoying the heady musk of her sex, mixed with her sweat, perfume and the strong scent of the strawberry shampoo his nose was buried in at the moment.

He heard her breathing deepen before he finally gave into his own body's relaxed muscles. His mind sank deeply into dreams that were filled with Carol, her and her red hair everywhere he looked, all while he was holding her in his arms.

------------------

Jack dreamed that he was lying on his back in a large bed in the home of a beautiful red head. He couldn't remember her name, but thought it began with a "C". She lay beside him, her body was pressed against his side, one leg, covered with a silk stocking, draped over his thigh. His arm on that side of her was wrapped around her shoulders as she used his shoulder for a pillow.

Jack continued to dream that as he lie there, holding this beautiful "C" to him, knowing that he was falling deep in love with her, he felt a weight move on the bed on his other side. As with any dream, Jack was unable to move his head to see what was coming toward him from this other angle. He stared up at the ceiling through a red haze of "C's" hair, noticing shadows move around on it.

Finally, the weight came to rest on his outstretched arm on the opposite side, and he felt a woman's body press into that open side. He felt a bare thigh come up to cover his leg as the cotton t-shirt this woman was wearing touched his chest. Jack saw her arm reach across his chest and knew it caressed the face of his beloved "C" that he was holding.

"C's" head rose off his shoulder as he saw her look over his prone form. He watched as the beautiful "C's" face came into view. He quickly recognized he was dreaming when "C's" face appeared from the other side as well. He couldn't make out what they were whispering to each other, but he saw that they were very close as the spoke.

As with any dream that might become arousing, Jack watched as both of the beautiful "C's" leaned in and kissed each other. He saw their tongues come together before their lips closed the tiny gap, then the dream faded into blackness.

------------------

Jack was waking up from the most erotic dream where Carol had been slowly stroking his growing erection while occasionally licking the tip of any pre-cum that showed up. As his mind came to the real world, he reached his arm forward and found the bed empty beside him.

When he began to wonder where Carol had gone, Jack felt the arm draped over his side tighten its embrace around his chest and the warm body behind him snuggle close to his back. He could feel her nipples pressing through the material of her clothing and into his back as her lips lightly kissed the nape of his neck.

Jack lay still enjoying the woman holding him and looked at the wide open restroom door in front of him. Lying there and thinking, he could have sworn he had seen the door mostly closed the night before, as he looked over Carol toward it. Thinking of that, he wondered why Carol had switched sides of the bed on him in the middle of the night.

Jack lay there, thinking of how things had seemed so different on so many occasions with Carol, one of them being her eyes last night. He couldn't take his mind off how here eyes looked when she came out of the bedroom and started their lust filled night. He had to look into her eyes again, he decided, to see if he could figure out what he had missed.

Rolling over slowly, Jack twisted his body carefully so as not to cause Carol's arm to release its hold on him. When he was facing her, he saw her eyes already open and the green irises looked directly into his. Her face lit up with a big smile as he looked at her and he returned the smile.

Sliding one hand over her waist, Jack noticed it felt more like cotton than the silk from the night before. His hand slide to her lower back and pulled her closer to him as he scooted as close to her as he could get.

"Good morning, Jack," she breathed softly, her eyes blinking slowly.

He leaned forward and kissed her tenderly on the tip of her nose, causing Carol to giggle.

"Good morning, beautiful," he replied. Her smile and soft blush at his words was too much and Jack felt the urge to just lay with Carol this morning and do nothing more than hold her close. He remembered her tears earlier last night and how she had broken down in fear that he would leave her and use her. His mind raced with the picture of her red puffy eyes and the running mascara.

As Jack's was thinking this, he felt Carol's leg slide over his top most leg and pull it to between her legs. As he felt her bare flesh pull his nude form more into her embrace, his morning erection became pressed between their bodies. He could definitely feel the cotton fabric of her long night shirt rubbing roughly along the underside of his cock as he leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

Her lips were soft this morning; and her return kiss was very gentle compared to the hungry kisses she was using last night to enflame his lust last night. But just like last nights kisses, these were just as enticing and suggested just as much passion as he had felt earlier.

Jack slid his hand down her lower back and across the swell of her rear end, searching for the bottom of the cotton shirt. Sliding his hand up her cheek and over her thigh, he slid it down, bring her leg higher on his hip as he slipped his own leg higher up her inner thighs. Carol's kiss opened up more to his gently caressing tongue on her lips as his fingers found the bottom edge of her shirt.

He placed his hand on her bare skin and slid it up under the shirt and along her hip, finding nothing to keep his fingers from finding more flesh. When he slid it further up her hip and across her lower ribs, he felt her stiffen a second at the slight tickly sensation. Her sudden breath let out as a slow soft moan as his hand found her bare breast and cupped it. Jack's thumb rubbed across the soft swell, slowing only as it gently ran across her hardened nipple.

Carol's hips pushed on his upper thigh, sliding her groin against the muscle. She pulled back from the kiss and bit her lower lip as she moaned softly again. Jack looked at her half lidded eyes and loved how she was being sensual this morning. Her body's heat was rising and the slow movements she was making was caressing the underside of his trapped erection.

Jack moaned softly at the sensation of her cotton shirts coarse material rubbing cock and pressed his leg gently into her groin as she slid up the thigh again. He watched her eyes close tight as she bit back another moan. They opened just a little and she looked at him with a sensual look of desire before grabbing his back tight with her arm still around his back.

Carol's leg wrapped tight over his thing and he pulled Jack on top of her as she rolled to her back. Freeing up her legs, she quickly brought both of them up around his thighs and wrapped them there. Jack looked down at the woman below him, wanting badly to plunge deep into her right now, but he sensed she wanted this to be slow and gentle, unlike last night.

He leaned down and kissed her lips with a longing passion, her lips opening up and teasing his tongue with just a touch of hers. He let their tongues tenderly meet and get to know each other like new friends, as he lowered his hip against hers.

His erection still remained outside her pussy, but her shirt had been pulled up quite a bit by his hand that was still caressing the soft flesh of her breast. His cock's underside now rested tight between his body and her hips, directly across her bare sex. The feel of baby smooth flesh down there tried to click in Jack's mind but the slow rocking motion of her hips along the underside of his cock made thinking about as hard as his cock was.

Jack pulled his lips from hers and kissed Carol's cheek and down toward her ear. His breath was already shortening as both of their hips were now grinding into the other's pleasure. When Jack's lips met her earlobe, Carol's hands wrapped tight around his shoulders and head. She held him there as her own mouth searched out his ear. Her breath was heavy and short as she kissed and sucked on the lobe.

"Love me, Jack," she moaned as his hips rose up and hers pulled away. "Be gentle and love me," she said again, more insistent. Her hips lowered even more, and Jack felt the head of his cock slide past her bare groin and not touch anything. Then her hips rose up and the head was nestled tenderly right at her nether lips.

Jack could feel the heat and moisture of her pussy and longed to just drive deep into her fast and hard, but her pleading words for a loving coupling echoed in his mind. Instead, he kept still until she her hips raised up and pressed him for more. Jack obliged, moaning into her ear as the entire head passed between her tight opening.

Carol's arms around his shoulders tightened and her groan was muted by her tightly shut lips next to Jack's ear. He felt her back arch as he held still, taking the slower approach for his lover's sake. When she seemed to calm down some, he pulled his head away from the side of hers and looked into her eyes.

She looked up at him with great longing for more and something much more in her soft eyes. Jack felt like he would give her anything she asked for at that moment and lowered his head to kiss her soft lips again. Carol opened up for the kiss, her tongue sliding sensually through his to play with Jack's tongue as her legs tightened around his thighs again.

She raised her hips as he slowly lowered his, but only a short distance. When he had moved but a little bit, he pulled back up and out a fraction of the advance he had just made. He felt her pussy tighten, as if trying to keep him from leaving it. When he pushed a little further in, Carol's moans into his mouth let Jack know he was doing exactly what she was hoping for.

With each slow push in and shorter pull out, Jack felt like he was getting a greater work out than he had the night before. When he slowly went down again, he felt his cock press into the back of her pussy again. Instead of pulling back, he just kept still as Carol's kiss broke from his lips and let out soft moans between half closed lips.

Her hips began to slide back and forth underneath him and Jack felt the sensation again of the tip of his cock rubbing along the wall. He pulled his hips up, sliding his dick out some and heard Carol whimper as her legs tightened hard around him. The look in her eyes told volumes to Jack as he kept himself still, neither pulling further out or sliding back into her deepest depths.

Holding his spot, he felt her hips begin rocking beneath him again has her hands pulled his head back to her. His mouth was on hers and she hungrily tasted him with her tongue this time. When Jack didn't pull away from the kiss, he felt Carol's hands slid down his back as her hands make their way down to his hips. When she reached his lower back, he began to pull his waist up again, but Carol countered his move by tightening her thighs on each side of his hips and bringing her calves up higher, behind his ass.

Carol tightened her legs even more as her hands found his back and pressed his hips down into her rocking hips. Jack let her slide him back into her depth, but he kept it slow by resisting her pushing legs and hands. As he sank deeper, Carol's hips continued their rocking pace, sliding his dick deep into her and back out even more. Jack's mind was becoming locked in a battle to give into his raging lust and drive himself home, and giving her the gentle loving she had begged for earlier. His decision was made when he finally reached his depth at the slow and torturous pace he had set for himself.

Jack tried to remain still, but the moans and whimpers coming from Carol's tightly closed lips told him that it was not what she wanted. He kissed her lips softly, not trying to pry the apart as he quickly moved to her cheek and down to her ear. His own breath was heavy and short as he began to rock his hips in sync with Carol's motions.

Her hands slid back up his back, scratching a little along the way as her body tightened beneath him. He knew she was going through an orgasm at the moment as she went rigid but he kept the pace going while she remained still. Her head was thrown back in pleasure, as her back arched as well.

At this angle, Jack felt the top of his cock rub along the inner wall against her hipbone and felt her body shiver beneath him at the sensation. When he pressed back into her, the underside of his cock slid hard along the wall of her pussy, giving him a greater jolt of pleasure than he was feeling before. As he pulled back again, her legs loosened but quickly tightened as he moved back into her depths.

Jack could not fight the rising fire that he was feeling in his cock, and from Carol's constant heavy breathing and grunts, she was enjoying it just as much, if not more. He felt her pussy spasm many times around his cock as it slid deep inside her, knowing that he was somehow giving her an orgasm each time.

Jack's pace picked up as his orgasm neared and he grunted with its impending rise. He knew that he had lost control last night and gave himself completely to her last night, but this morning was so much more different. This was a very sensual experience for both of them and he didn't want to force himself on her in this manner.

"I'm ... so close," he moaned into her ear.

"Don't stop," she moaned back. "Don't ... leave me." Carol's voice gave out and she moaned as her body arched higher underneath him.

Jack kept up the pace as long as he could until it was too much. Unable to keep his control, he began to thrust and pull out rapidly. Carol's body tensed and her mouth opened in a silent scream as her hands reached for his hips. He thought she would try to push him out of her, but instead she pulled his waist down hard just as his orgasm exploded.

He pressed deep into her body as her hands and legs held him there. Carol's hips jumped with her continuous orgasms, her pussy twitching and gripping Jack's very sensitive cock. He held still and groaned as his orgasm ended and his over-sensitive head was still being squeezed and caressed by the tightening and loosening walls of her pussy's deep muscles.

Carol's body finally began to relax beneath him and Jack began to slowly pull his way out of her. She didn't stop him with her legs and arms, but when he looked into her eyes, he held still before lowering himself back into her again. He could see from the rising tears in her eyes that the last thing that she wanted was for him to pull away from him at the moment.

Jack slid his hands under her head and through her hair as he put most of his upper body's weight on his forearms beside her. He kissed her lips tenderly and lovingly, as Carol's hands came up to each side of his face and held it. Her arms reached around his shoulders, pulling his weight on top of her as she hugged him tight to her body.

He felt his erection slowly deflate until he was completely soft inside her body. He looked down into her eyes and kissed her lips tenderly again before pulling away from them and rolling off to her side, remaining facing her. He reached an arm across her body and pulled Carol onto her side so she would lie facing him.

Lying there, looking into each others eyes, Jack caressed her cheek, brushing some of the hair back from her cheek and off her shoulder. He slid his hand down her arm and back around her waist once again. While looking at her, Jack let his eyes wander all over her face, taking in all her features committing them to his memory. He then smiled at her and hoped he wouldn't sound dumb when he asked her the question he was about to ask.

"What's your real name?"

The look of shock on the face of the beautiful redhead's features caused Jack to chuckle. When she began to pull away, he tightened his grip on her body and pulled her back to him, kissing her lips once again. When she didn't fight and her hand caressed his cheek, he broke the kiss and looked into her slightly red eyes from holding back her tears earlier.

"You and I walked together in the park, hand in hand," Jack said, his voice steady as his hand continued to hold her close to him. Her hand still caressed his cheek as he continued. "We both enjoyed a beautiful date at the fanciest restaurant I've ever been in and the most beautiful play I had never expected to see in my life time."

He leaned forward and kissed her lips again and pulled back before it could go to far.

"But, you were not the one I met in the bar that first night," he said, his eyes focusing on hers. "You were not the one who sat with me during the horror movie. You were there, I saw you from a distance but didn't register it then; but you weren't sitting with me in the back row. You are not the woman that I went to sleep holding last night after I don't know how long of driving our lusts into a frenzy."