The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard a commotion and the Baron came out the side door, having just left all the well wishers inside. He came straight to the car and got in next to Martin. The door was closed with Martin and the Baron alone with the one security guy.

"Sorry to keep you waiting darling, but I had to do the rounds just once." he smiled and kissed Martin on the cheek. Martin pulled away and his hands instinctively pulled at his bonds. The Baron signaled for the car to go ahead and he slid his arm around Martins shoulders. Martin pulled back and looked at him.

"What's this all about?" Martin tried to look as if he deserved an answer. The Baron took Martin's nipple between his thumb and finger and rolled it back and forth.

"Well my sweet, we are headed home." he kissed Martin on the neck. Martin twisted but couldn't avoid his advances.

"Stop that!" he raised his voice. The Baron continued rolling Martin's nipple. "You can stop that too." Martin looked at him with his face as far away as he could get. The Baron just smiled and ran his fingers up into the back of Martin's hair. He gripped a handful of his hair and pulled Martins chin to his chest, and Martin leaned forward. Martin's exposed neck was soon being kissed very passionately and all Martin could do was sit there and hope his hair wouldn't be pulled out.The Baron began to suck on the side of Martin's neck and Martin realized he was giving him a hickey. A very noticeable one at that.

"Stop it" Martin hissed still feeling the strain of the pulling in his hair, but the Baron continued. The Baron gave his new bride a hickey any high schoolgirl would be proud to display to her friends. As the Baron released his hickey kiss he gave little sweet kisses on Martins face. The Baron pulled Martins hair straight back from the top and Martin winced,

"Owww! That hurts." as the Baron began to suck Martins left nipple and squeezed the right one as he pulled his hair. The nipple sucking caused Martin to try an fight back. He twisted and pulled at his bonds. Trying to kick his feet and use his hands to no avail. The Baron continued sucking Martins nipples.

"STOP.......... YOU'RE HURTING ME" Martin screamed out in frustration.

"Let go of my hair damn it." he hissed.

The Baron took his time with Martin. Then he squeezed Martins cheeks and kissed Martins red lips very deeply letting his tongue slide into Martins mouth. Martin flounced around against his bonds, but didn't really move. Martin was trying desperately to stop things.

"UMPFFFFFF" was the constant sound he made as he took deep breaths. The Baron continued his passionate barrage as Martin was totally helpless to stop him.

After a while Martins hair was released, and the Baron sat next to Martin staring at him.

"Why are you doing this to me." Martin was teary.

"You are my wife. I love you. You are my desire." the Baron gave a dreamy look.

"You don't even know me. I'm a man for Christ sakes. Let me go." Martin almost broke into tears.

"You looked beautiful today at the ceremony. The women were all jealous of you" the Baron smiled. "You're my bride."

"I'm not a bride. Just listen to me for a minute." he shook his head away from the Baron.

"I'm sure you are a nice man and you would make a woman or man very happy, but.........I don't want to be that man. I don't love you. I'm not attracted to men. I don't want to be married to you. I find you kissing on me disgusting" he looked to the security. The Baron was giving his full attention to Martin.

"Look at me guys. You have me restrained just so you can have your way with me. That's not love.......that's forcing yourself on me." He was finally getting people to listen as they pulled in the driveway.

"I've been married twice to women. I like women. They're the greatest. Not men. I don't wear dresses, and I don't dress like a woman. This is all being forced on me, and it needs to stop. Can't you see where I'm coming from?" he asked the Baron as they pulled up to the estate.

The Baron unfastened Martins seat belt, and the door was opened and his feet were released. Martin swung his feet around and stood up outside the car. His bra was put back on him and his dress was pulled back up to it's normal position. "I'm sorry Baron, this lifestyle is just not for me." Martin had gotten his message across finally.

"I understand my love." he said taking Martin's hand.

"You are very nervous. You've never known a man like me before, and this is your first time." he held Martin's shoulders as he spoke. "You are my most precious desire. You will have diamond rings on all your toes. Women will envy you. You will be the prettiest of the pretty. They will all respect you." the Baron picked Martin up to carry him over the threshold and into the house. Martin's wrist still restrained at his hips. He kicked his legs and pushed against the Barons strong grip.

"Put me down you bastard." Martin screamed now. "STOP IT!!" Martin was crying in frustration and anger. Throwing his head about as he yelled. "I HATE YOU.....I HATE YOU! he screamed as he was carried into the house.

The Baron smiled as he set Martin down inside the house.

"My sweet, You will feel different after I've made love to you."

Martin turned and stormed off into a house he had never been in before not knowing where he was headed. His high heels clicking across the floor fading into another room.

12