All Comments on 'The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 04'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I have to admit this just gets better.though I would like to see him kick that Leanne BITCH in the fanny.Sorry I do not have a log in yet but I go by my call sign Tilleydog.

DeliriousDaevaDeliriousDaevaalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I do hope that this isn't some sort of tease ending! I'd really like to be able to bear witness to Martin...er...Marcia's "consummation". I love how, bit by bit, he's stripped of his maculinity in every form. I really want to see this out to its end...and I really hope that the Baron is a breast lover. >;3

goodlorigoodlorialmost 13 years ago
Why

Why is he fighting it - lucky girl?? More,more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 04

Great story so far and it's makes me hot to imagine what's gonna happen to Martin next. In this chapter you've provided us with a salacious idea/tradition of '3 nights of consumation'. I'll bet poor 'Marcia' can't think of anything else as she lies waiting for her husband of just a few hours.

I wonder how Martin who is subject to discipline from his handler(s) and his husband has gotten away with being rude, belligerent and even giving glares. The ballgag at the wedding temporarily stopped his tirade until it was removed. The single whack of the cane on his upper thigh made him cower while he was dressed for his wedding night but then he became disrepectful again.

Isn't it time someone took a strap to his rhumba pantied behind until the only thing coming out of his mouth are pleas to stop and the only thing coming from his eyes are tears. And you don't stop until the discipliner decides he's had enough. No more ballgags when you say 'be quiet', or dirty looks, just instant attitude adjustment! If Martin shoud slip, well just give him double the punishment you gave him the first time.

Oh, sorry, I'm going on a rant. Once again I enjoyed your story and your vivid descriptions of clothing and events. I hope to read more from you.

Stefani V

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love this story!!!

Please give us more=)

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love it so far, I would have submitted much sooner

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Poor Martin - ah, Marcia! It just keeps getting humiliatinger and humilliatinger!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous