The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They put him down on the floor at the foot of the bed and separated his hands and ankles. Grabbing him again under the arms he was stood up.

"Let me go Leanne." he shouted. His legs were moved against the brass bed footboard. His right ankle was being strapped to one of the brass cross pieces. He was gripped tightly and his legs spread and his left leg then secured likewise. When they had done this they stepped back a moment. The headboard had a large mirror imbedded in it and Martin was staring directly at his new feminine image. Two full length floor mirrors were brought up on each side and set in place.

"You pervert." Martin snapped at one of the men.

"Take another look in that mirror." the man said as he grinned while they fastened his wrist to the top brass rail of the footboard.

They all stood back to make sure all was in order.

"Are you all happy now?" Martin snapped at them looking at them in the mirror. "This is what you like huh? You like what you see?" he yelled at them.

"It's not about us Mrs. Vargos, it's about what you and your husband enjoy." she looked at him and approached. Martin violently tugged at his restraints and squatted up and down, only becoming more frustrated as he did it.

"I hate you You're a cunt. I hope you're happy with what you've done." he was yelling at Leanne, now as the two men left the room.

"You're not going to stay and watch me get seeded?" he yelled as they left.

"I'm sorry you feel this way Mrs. Vargos. Yes, I am very happy with what I've done with you and I think your husband will be pleased too." she looked at him.

" I HAVE A COCK AND BALLS IN MY PANTS, NOT A PUSSY!!!" he screamed at her "I...AM...A... MAN!"

"Well, yes and no." She continued,

"Mrs. Vargos, I know you are male. Once again, you are in a same sex marriage, so being a male is normal. Second your penis is non functional, so I think it is no longer appropriate to say you have a cock and balls. A cock gets hard. You have a penis and testicles. Your appearance is not only appropriate in this situation, but will be very pleasing to your husband. So, I will leave you now. I will see you in the morning to prepare you for your day. Have a nice evening Mrs. Vargos." and she walked away.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! Let me go!" he looked around the room franticly. He stood secured to the end of the bed with his legs spread in 6" heels trying to think of how this might be anything other than what it appeared it was going to be. He couldn't leave the bed. He knew now, without a doubt that he was about to be used for pleasure by another man, under the pretense of marriage? His shiny red lips and false eyelashes catching his attention in the mirror as he stood alone in the room waiting, hoping the wait would last forever.

12