All Comments on 'The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 08'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
creepyrjcreepyrjalmost 13 years ago

It's safe to say that Missy has and will be the only one to truly fuck Marcia hard. I don't think the baron has it in him to fuck her as hard as she does regularly.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderalmost 13 years ago
This is like a car crash.

You just have to slow down and watch. Not necessarily because you approve of the destruction, you just have to see if you will be able to see something. How bad was it? Who or what caused it? Can you still identify the cars? Is there a body?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love this story!

And I can not wait to read the rest.

xox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Okay

The story is good, but the grammatical errors are distracting. Know the difference between "there" and "their," and "your" and "you're." Also, "no" and "know."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more

I want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
An Instant Classic

This has the makings of one of the best forced fem stories yet. It's all so surreal but somehow still believable.

Missy is truely diabolical and not to be trusted; but what other choice does Mrs. Vargos have if she wants to escape this nightmare? I can't wait to see how Marcia takes Missy's advice on how to behave - both in and outside of the bedroom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why can't there be more,.

Why can't there be more, where he starts to accept his fate (no sex change) and begin to serve his master.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More...More....More....

Please don't stop writing these stories.....I check everyday to see if another chapter has been added......GREAT JOB!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
when new chapter is coming

it's very good story and when new chapter is coming. I am eagerly waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

Best forced femme story I have read in a long time! Cannot wait until Martin/Marcia starts to yield in her mind. Post a new chapter SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Job

Thanks for the story. It was romantic. Feels like reading a version of Taming of the Schrew. Like it very much. Waiting for the update

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous