All Comments on 'The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 10'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AlykattxAlykattxover 12 years ago
Love it. Please more

I was hoping you would continue. I love the series so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no sex exchange!!!!

love ur stories but no sex exchange please! missy is up to something dont like missy or leanne!!!

cbrooks122000cbrooks122000over 12 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant, really love this story. Glad you are continuing with it.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

Thanks for the continuation:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
can't wait

please add more chapters. It's very intresting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Missy deserves payback!! (in the end)

I read the whole series and periodically check for new chapters- it's very interesting and well-written!!!!! I would love to see Martin/Marcia figure out what that lovely woman Missy is up to right at the point where nothing can be done about it. And then after he's broken and accepted his new life, he can ask the baron for help to get her back. Maybe she does something like lose all her money and get involved in an arranged marriage to a dominatrix shemale who humiliates and enslaves her in a situation worse than both the one she put Marin/Marcia in and worse than her previous situation. Not that I wanted Missy to be punished for the revenge aimed at the wrong person or anything. What can I say? You wrote your characters VERY WELL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving it!

Great story thus far. You have got to get Martin some breasts though, and maybe hip and butt implants to help fill out his figure. Perhaps some bigger lips and cheeks as well as a few piercings and tattoos would help with his new look. Either way, looking forward to continuing chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kick It Up a Notch

Time for Martin to start to break and cave to Vargos. Let him take his 'mothers' advice and then find himself even further down the road to femdom that he cannot reverse. Post next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The baron would have been dickless

if he tried that on me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it!

Love this one too! I love the stories with sex in them, the best! FIVE stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes Yes Yes

Please someone come make me your wife. Please 4yourpleasureiam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous