The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, that's much better. Show everyone how proud you are to be Mrs. Vargos," she said with a smile. "He's very beautiful Baron." Leanne said looking to the Baron as she backed away.

Martin and the Baron now walked down the corridor together. Martin's heels clicking quickly on the hard tile floor as he was in a perfect two to one step with his husband, which was how it was supposed to be. Martin felt like a stupid, redheaded bimbo walking as he hurried along perched in 6" peep toed platform heels trying to keep pace with her man, his right arm swinging for balance, and his pink dress swaying slightly back and forth, and still aching from the butt plug insertion. As they reached the banquet hall Martin wanted to be anywhere but here.

"Let me go Baron. I don't want to be your wife and you know it. I don't know why you are doing all this, or why you insist on torturing me in this way, I just want to leave here and never return," Martin said where only he and the Baron could hear. Martin's emotions had caused a final plea to his husband trying to persuade him to stop this right now. The Baron patted Martin's hand and without looking at him said,

"You are nervous Marcia. I understand. You look beautiful today. It will be fine."

"You sick BASTARD! I'm not nervous, I'm totally humiliated, and I'm scared of you and what you might do next to me," Martin spat out at him. "What else do you plan to do to me?" The Baron gave a smirk but didn't say another word to Martin.

"Hush now Marcia," the Baron said patting Martin's hand.

All these people were ready to accept him as the Baron's new, fully seeded male bride. Some of them had been at the wedding ceremony and witnessed as Martin had been tied and gagged at the alter, but no one had publicly seen his face since the consummation part of the ceremony had begun. "What did these people expect to see?" he wondered. That he had somehow transformed from a normal straight man into this obedient and loving wife in three days? All it took was three nights of making him dress like a girl and then having this man's huge cock forced painfully in and out of his anus, so that he could shoot his cum deep inside him? A process that was done repeatedly to properly consummate and seed him in the name of their love and their marriage together? Were they expecting he would experience all that and just change the very essence of who and what he was? It was a ridiculous thought, yet here he was, standing next to the man who had forcibly used him as his sexual plaything for three days, and was about to allow himself to be presented to the public exactly in that way.

Even though his manhood had been so thoroughly degraded by the process so far, and what was left of any self esteem seemed to be seeping from his very being, Martin suddenly felt an extreme shame overwhelm him as he stepped into the room with his husband. All eyes were fixed on him. There weren't as many people as he thought there would be, but there was enough. The initial reaction, gasp and shock to many as they saw this young man dressed as he was in extreme feminine finery. They had all heard about his feminization, but seeing it brought in the reality of it all. No one knew what to expect, but nobody expected this totally feminized image of a man. Martin had become overly self conscious now. His knees felt weak. He felt every eye was on him now, analyzing and forming opinions of him in their minds. He felt every detail of his being was exposed to public scrutiny. He just knew they were all laughing inside at this ridiculous sight, of a grown man stuck in an arranged marriage, but all were respecting the Baron as a powerful figure in the area both politically and financially, and they all hid any contrary feelings they might have had.

A woman that Martin had never met before came to them. She had a microphone and got everyone's attention. She motioned to the room to quiet down as Martin stood nervously next to the Baron. She was a social diva, always at all the events to make sure she kept up with the latest gossip and didn't miss out on anything, and this was one event she wasn't going to miss for sure.

"Oh Baron. So good to see you so happy darling," she said over the microphone. "It has been a marvelous three days, and three nights for you I'm sure," she laughed as the room clapped at the crack. "Seriously, true love comes in many different forms. My good friend the Baron here, whom you all know, I've known since he was a child, has found his true love in this fine young man standing here with him today," she held her hand out gesturing to Martin. His name is Marcia for those who have not had a chance to meet him, and as we can see he has been having a quite the time on his three night consummation also," the room laughed as she ran her fingers over the hickeys on Martin's neck counting them.

"Ten? Good lord Baron, didn't you allow this poor young man to get any sleep at all the last few nights?" The room again chuckled. It was a common practice of this age old custom to publicly admire and commend the fertility of the male in these ceremonies. "You're acting like you're still 19. You stud. I'm sure there were no complaints from Marcia," she looked to Martin smiling. She stepped over to Martin now and looked at him with almost a smirk on her face, "I know I'm jealous, she said with a grin. "It is obvious that the Baron has chosen for his male bride Marcia, to dress publicly attired in women's clothes in his new lifestyle. I would like to say that I for one, support you and your husband's choice of lifestyle, and I know everyone here agrees when I say, Marcia, we wish to welcome you into the community, and want you to feel comfortable." The room clapped while Martin was stood there so ashamed now. He thought he might have a nervous breakdown, and just begin crying uncontrollably as he stood there feeling a complete fool. Should he lash out and make a public spectacle of denial? He knew the results would be a very painful punishment and he would end up right back where he was right now. No, he'd wait. It was painfully humiliating just standing there, but he wasn't having to have disgusting sex, and he felt he could get through this part of this ritual, and he didn't want to be shocked again. If this is what they all came to see after all, let them stare for now. He would have his chances later, he kept telling himself. After the clapping subsided, the woman looked at Martin again.

"Marcia has coupled with his new husband and completed the traditional Three Nights of Consummation, which shows his commitment and the depth of his love for his husband and his passionate desire to make him happy. The white flower in your hair Marcia signifies the innocence you brought to this relationship as a virgin, and the removal of it now is an equally symbolic symbol of your deflowering by your husband," she said reaching up and removing the flower from Martin's hair and handing it to him.

"A VIRGIN?" Martin thought in anger. I'm no virgin. I've been married before. Twice! That doesn't included all my other love interest. Forcibly sticking his dick up my ass doesn't deflower me as a virgin, it demeans me as a person. Martin stepped back only to be held by the Baron's arm from going any further

"I wasn't a virgin and I don't love him." Martin hissed quietly through the veil where only the woman and the Baron heard him. He couldn't help it. It just blurted out. She now faced Martin and smiled.

"Marcia. You have been seeded by your new husband and your marriage has been fully, and apparently rather enthusiastically consummated. As a result of this, it is time to remove your mask and veil and let us all see your lovely face, as you step out in your new life as the wife of Baron Vargos." She reached up for the mask and veil and as she removed it she said," Ladies and gentleman, I give you Lady Vargos."

"AWWWW!!" the room spontaneously groaned and reacted.

"Oh my. Do you think he is attractive? I mean looking like that?" one woman asked her husband behind her hand.

"That's a man honey. I don't find other men attractive."

"Yeah, but look at this guy. With all that makeup, the done up red hair, and those sexy high heel shoes. He's all dolled up like a woman." she giggled, "He looks a little scary to me, but I could see some guy taking advantage of that willing image he portrays in a private setting," she said turning and looking at her husband and then smiling at her husband's discomfort with the conversation.

"That's enough of that kind of talk dear," he said as they watched.

The room applauded again. Martin could see laughter and disgust on the faces throughout the room. Women talking amongst themselves.

"I guess I can see two men wanting to be married, and I have no problems with that, but why did they get married as two men and then one of them dresses up like a woman. I don't get it," a young woman said to her friend.

"I don't know either, but it's kind of fun to watch. I can't believe the guy was still a virgin," her friend said giggling at the sight.

"I think she meant he was anal virgin," she said and they laughed again.

"Oh my! Never thought about it like that. I guess that's how they would do it." she cringed at the thought, then she said, "Can you imagine how silly he is going to look walking around in public places dressed like that?"

"No, but I plan on being there to see it if I can," she said as they both laughed together.

As Martin surveyed the room he noticed the photographer who was taking pictures to his right and moving about. The room was full of cell phone cameras taking pictures of him and a couple of movie cameras. It was being well documented and Martin's ordeal would be common knowledge in the community soon enough. Martin felt exposed, almost as if he were standing there naked. His face being exposed, and made up as it was, made him feel anger at the Baron for forcing him stand in front of all these people like this.

"You are nothing more than a perverted piece of shit," Martin said looking at the Baron as the room was filled with applause, "I will get you back for what you've done to me. Someway, somehow Baron. Don't think I will just let you get away with this," he glared at the Baron.

"Not now Marcia," he said patting Martin's hand, "You are beautiful. Give us a pretty smile for our guest. This is a joyous occasion," he said nodding to the well wishers not even looking at Martin.

"No. I will not give them a smile. I have an idea, why don't you give them a pretty smile you sorry bastard, and let me go." Martin pulled on the Baron's arm. "You like all this shit so much, you can wear the dress too while you are at it, ass hole." The Baron turned to face Martin. He looked into Martin's eyes, but Martin didn't care. He grabbed Martin's cheeks in his hands gently, then squeezed them very hard causing Martin's red painted lips to pucker, and Martin's eyes squinted at the sudden pain.

"Naaaaaa..." Martin said stammered as he attempted to say no, but it was too late. Then the Baron kissed him deeply and hard in front of all the people who continued to clap their approval. Martin's palms on the Baron's chest pushed back but the embrace was too powerful to create any space. "Ummpphh," Martin groaned as the baron slipped his tongue in Martin's mouth. Martin stood still now, though every muscle in his body was tense, and allowed the baron to finish the kiss. Martin pulled away when the Baron allowed him and turned his head cursing under his breath.

"Come now my sweet. We will greet our guest," he said putting his arm back out and firmly placing Martin's arm back on it. The women all seemed more amused by Martin's appearance more than anything. Not buy the fashion itself, but because it was a man openly wearing it. There were a few pair of 4" heels in the room being worn by some of the more adventurous, outgoing women, but Martin was stuck in a pair of pink 6" spiked heel platforms, that drew way too much attention while he was paraded about the room.

The first to approach them was Phoebe Perkins of course. A social butterfly, full of self importance, and who had all the latest gossip and scandals, even creating a few herself, on everything. She was attired in a purple knee length dress that fit firmly around her obviously girdled girdled body. Her hair was obviously dyed a reddish auburn, and she wore red lipstick, that was more a fashion statement, than a complimentary color for her. She greeted the couple with a energetic smile, holding her hand out to the Baron as she approached.

"Oh Baron. How lovely to see you again. What a beautiful moment this is for the two of you having consummated your marriage. You throw the best parties I always say," she said getting her insincere compliments in early and quickly.

"Thank you Phoebe, and as I always say, there is not a social bash that occurs without your charming presence in attendance," the Baron said in a slightly insulting manner as he surveyed the room. Phoebe held her smile for a moment to absorb his statement, then she continued,

"You know Baron, many people were very surprised at first when they heard that you were to marry a young man," she smiled, "but not me. You know, I have always felt you would be happier with a beautiful man at your side. Knew it was just a matter of time." She looked around and whispered to the two of them, "I think it is just wonderful myself." She now looked at the wedding ring. "Ahhh, What a beautiful ring. Only the very best for the Baron's new bride. You are a very lucky young man. What a catch for you, snaring the Baron like you did," she smiled as she looked at Martin. Martin remembered what Lisa had said about not talking to the women, and the plug in his bottom as enforcement. To his surprise it was going to be easily done with this socialite airhead. She greeted Martin.

"Hi, my name is Phoebe," she said holding out her hand to Martin. Martin ignored her gesture, and without missing a beat Phoebe touched Martin's arm as she smiled and gave it a little pat, looking about to see if anyone else noticed the slight.

"I head up many of the local Women's Charities and a few women's clubs, for select members only of course. We have regular luncheons to discuss upcoming events and catch up on some of the local gossip, if you know what I mean," she said chuckling as she touched Martin's hand again with her fingers. "Even though you are legally the Baron's wife now, correct me if I'm wrong but, there is an assumption that you may want to be taking part in some of these events with us. I can see ways you can help out, not directly of course, since you are a man after all. I mean really, it would not be possible for you to join a women's club," she gave a laugh, "Even though I would like to say that I personally think you look delightful dressed as a woman." She gushed out her last words sending her message in a not so subtle manner.

"Don't be silly Pheobe," the Baron said with a knowing grin, "Of course Marcia will want to not only attend, but chair any of the women's groups, fund raisers or charities that wish to have my support. I think it would be nice a very nice gesture if Marcia was invited to take part and join in some of your women's clubs activities also. I know I would show my appreciation to such a gesture." The Baron gave her a slight smile.

"Oh but of course Baron. That was never in doubt. What I was just saying was that some of the other women were a bit conflicted. I have always thought he should be a part of our little social gatherings," she said skillfully back tracking from her earlier statement. She looked to Martin, "You are familiar with some of the women's issues and concerns in the community then I would presume? Especially a chairperson for any charity would have to know." she asked putting Martin on the spot.

Martin now looked at her. Then his heavily made up eyes went up to her hair, taking in the teased up, overly sprayed bouffant she wore her hair in. His eyes dropped to her earrings and down to her necklace. He looked at her chest and dress before letting his eyes fall to her high heels. Totally sizing her appearance in a very obvious manner. He didn't like this woman right away. She was a trouble maker for sure. Martin looked at her again and not doing as Lisa had said, he had to say something to this woman.

"What size bra do you wear?" his very feminine face said in a full male voice, looking seriously at her through his false eyelashes.

"What?" Phoebe gasped placing her hand on top of her chest, her mouth open in surprise.

"It's a local women's issue that I would like to address. Now, what size bra do you wear?" Martin looked at her as she stood speechless looking at him.

"Well ...I.." she stuttered looking at Martin and the Baron in disbelief.

"It's a simple question. Don't you know what size bra you wear? Do tell us what size cups do you wear to comfortably hold your tits up firm like that?" Martin said again.

"Well I never." She gasped again looking about to see if anyone else heard what Martin had just said to her. She looked to the Baron shocked. The Baron smiled and looked to her now as if he was waiting for an answer also. She looked at both of them trying to decide what to say. She was flustered to no end now. The audacity of this young man to ask her such a personal and embarrassing thing.

"Well?" Martin asked again expressionless, forcing this woman into a corner to humiliate herself in front of the Baron, whom she was trying so hard to impress.

"Well.......I....I wear a 40-D actually," she said trying to laugh off the tension of the moment, "I mean darling, if you are asking for help with your...."

"Actually, I'm not really interested at all," Martin said dismissing her flipping his fingers at her and moving away with the Baron. The Baron had an amused smirk on his face as they walked away.

"What a rude and obnoxious young man," she said to herself as she regained her composure and moved on to mingle and tell all who would listen how much the Baron had appreciated her gracious invitation to Martin to join in the communities women's activities even though he was a man.

Martin said little else as he was paraded about the room. He took small rapid steps, caused by his high heels and being hobbled above the knees. He offered his hand to several men, and thanked them insincerely for their compliments, all the while ignoring the women. When they were to the table, Martin's feet ached so bad he asked the Baron to let him sit for a moment. Martin sat and the Baron walked away a short distance to talk with someone.

"My, my, my, aren't we a pretty sight," Missy said smiling as she sat down next to him. She couldn't help herself, she took Martin's hands in hers and appraised his appearance. "I can't believe it Martin, you actually look pretty good dressed as a woman." Missy laughed as she looked at his made up face. "Red hair. I bet you enjoyed having that done." Martin looked away with a scowl on his face and noticed Leanne across the room watching him and Missy. Missy then noticed his ears. "Oh Martin, you have pierced ears now. How quaint," she said gently flicking the dangling earring with her finger. "That will make getting you Christmas gifts much easier," she giggled to herself.

Martin looked at her. "I've given you all the money you're getting Missy so go away. Why are you here anyway? Just to get a few more degrading jabs in on me?"

"Well yeah," she said laughingly. "Oh come on Martin, let me have just a little fun with all this. I mean look at you for gods sake. How do you expect me to act seeing you like this." Missy touched his hair gently at the back side of his head. "Look at this hair. Oh my, seems to have plenty of hair spray in it," she giggled at the sticky, stiffness of his new do, "All dolled up for your big party. So tell me Martin, how does it feel being a man dressed like a woman with all these tell tale hickeys on your neck, in front of all these people? Do you find it exciting?" she grinned suppressing a giggle as she covered mouth with her hand and waited for his answer.