The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you think I feel you cruel, heartless bitch?"

"Oh well, let me see now," she said as she pretended to ponder the question, "If I were you I'd feel degraded maybe a little humiliated, embarrassed, and definitely I would be ashamed of myself? Hmmm, that's just a few off the top of my head."

"Yeah, I'd say that would cover it, except I'm not ashamed of myself. I've done nothing to be ashamed of. And you think that this is all real funny don't you, you cunt." Martin gave her a stern look.

"Not funny Martin, but I do find it rather curious though," she said in a more serious tone leaning toward him staring back at him now. "What about anger Martin, and where the hell is your manly pride. I mean you still got a pair of balls don't you? Right? Just because they don't function doesn't mean you have to parade around dressed like a woman all the time acting like some cum slut."

"I'm not part of this." Martin said sternly as his he welled up inside at her comments.

"What would your mother think if she ever saw you sitting here dressed like this, knowing full well you have serviced that man on many occasions?"

"I....have.....no.....choice, Missy. You know that," he said through his gritted teeth in anger looking at Leanne again.

"I'm surprised you're only feelings right now are feeling sorry for yourself and your situation." She pushed out her bottom lip out in a pouty look as she pinched his cheek, "Poor little Martin. He's such a mistreated boy because he has to dress like a girl now and service his man." She shook her head. "You're so passive Martin. I guess in some ways you probably deserve to be here. You are such a limp dick you know. The people here, they all think you desire to do all this. They think you pursued the Baron with your over the top sexual advances and then captured his heart in some perverse and strange way with your feminine appearance.

"Stop taunting me Missy." Martin growled again at the idea that this was his fault.

"Well? You tell me Martin. How does it feel being a man in your situation? You are still a man aren't you Martin?"

"ENOUGH!" Martin spat out under his breath.

"Hmmmm? I can see you now, sitting in a pink styling chair while some pretty little thing paints your toenails red for you. I'm sure she finds it all very amusing, Probably has to suppress her own laughter as she does her job, after all she has a real man in her life I'm sure."

"Misssssy," Martin said in a warning way.

"I'm sorry honey, you have a real man in your life too. Do you like sucking your husband's dick.......hmmmm? Do you like how that sounds Martin? Sucking your husband's dick? Something most men wouldn't want to hear directed at them. Oh I bet that's real fun for a normal heterosexual man like you though." Missy now looked at her own nails as she continued with a deep sigh, "Then of course after having sucked that same hard dick, you have to have it thrust deep inside your ass with while your legs dangle over his shoulders, for his pleasure. I assume you scream like a girl when his semen is deposited deep in your ass," She now laughed as Martin's eyelids dropped slightly, shamed from her statements. "Are you a screamer sweetie?

"STOP IT!" Martin yelled out causing some people to look his way, including Leanne.

"You should be ashamed to call yourself a man anymore Martin," she said looking at him seriously.

"Get away from me Missy. You have no idea what it's like to be in my shoes."

"Oh yes I do darling. I had a pair of heels very similar to the ones you're wearing right now. Your father used to make me wear them quite often actually," she smiled at the out of context comment, "so you see you are not the only person that has had a difficult relationship with their husband. There are a lot of us, and you're just getting started in your new marriage."

"Why are you doing this?" Martin said fighting his inner instincts to grab her. "Are you finished tormenting me yet? I don't need this." Martin said staring at his hands in his lap now clinched into fist.

"I have a deed that I need you to sign over to me Martin, but I will get with you tomorrow. I hear your husband is leaving town after the banquet, so I'll leave you to think about it."

"No."

Martin's head swayed back and forth in frustration. "Martin, sweetie I've changed my mind and highly recommend a sex change for you. You're just a shell of the man you once were and it's been only three days. In three months you won't even be able to find your old self again anyway. The Baron will take good care of you sweetie, and all your needs." She held his chin so he looked up at her, "A real sex change Martin. I think it's time you lost them. You really don't need them anymore."

"NO!" Martin yelled. He stood up to Missy, his fist clinched in anger and his entire body shaking.

"AAGGHHH!!" Martin yelped and quickly sat back down covering his face with his hands. It hurt so bad. He squeezed his knees together tightly and then hugged them with both arms till the sharp pain went away. The jolt Leanne had just given him had stopped him cold in his tracks. He looked up to see Missy walking away. A single stream of black mascara trickled down his face.

"I'm not a girl damn it, stop trying to make me be one," he said in defiance under his breath as he fought to regain his composure.

to be continued...............