The Marriage Thing Ch. 1

Story Info
She loves Dennis, but doesn't want to marry him.
959 words
3.12
30.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kysandra was worried. Dennis had said he was going to leave her. Kysandra could not take another break-up. In the 15 years since her divorce, she had tried building relationships with nine different men. None felt at ease with a woman who had a PhD. Each try had ended in failure. Her ego was on the floor.

But then she met Dennis. At first, it had been just a lark. But things turned serious. After three wonderful years, her self-esteem was restored. But now he wanted to end it all.

As calmly as she could, Kysandra asked, "Why?" Dennis responded, "Because I'm 42 and want to settle down, get married, have kids. You've turned me down each time I've asked. OK, I've had enough. Its time for me to find someone who shares my goals."

So there it was again - the marriage thing. Kysandra thought she had handled the subject each time it came up - but obviously, she'd been wrong.

Marriage to Dennis carried two basic problems for Kysandra: (1) Her first marriage had been a disaster, followed by a series of disasters in her dating life; (2) With a such a bad track record, if she said "yes" to Dennis she'd be attempting the most difficult of all marriages - an interracial one. Kysandra was black - Dennis was white. Blacks and whites both would give them grief. Dennis had no idea what he'd be getting himself into. No, marriage was a bad idea.

But she couldn't bear to lose him. The relationship was good - living together had made it the best ever. What to do? Suddenly, an idea hit her. "Dennis, I have a proposal," Kysandra announced. "Frankly, I'm frightened of marriage. But I love you - and I know you love me. I think you'd have a pretty hard time without me." Responding to her openness and honesty, Dennis shook his head "yes."

"Well, I want to do whatever I can to save this relationship," Kysandra continued. "You have an image in your head about marriage - the doating wife who greets you at the door with your slippers."

As Dennis started to object, Kysandra held up her hand, motioning for him to stop. "I know the protest you are going to make, Dennis. I've heard it before. But I'm almost finished. So let me share my proposal - and then you can talk." He reluctantly nodded in agreement.

"What if you got a woman who fit that 'doating' image?" Kysandra asked. "In fact, what if you got more than that? What if you got a woman who thought about nothing but you - who tried to cater to your every whim and desire? Would you be interested in having such a woman?" Kysandra watched Dennis lean forward, obviously interested.

"Well, I've got a three month vacation," Kysandra continued. "I don't have to start teaching again at the university until September 9. What if I devoted my summer just to you? I'd plan the whole thing. Then, at the end of the summer, just before I returned to work, we could talk again. But give me three months - no, give US three months - to explore something new and different. Who knows - you may find you like it. What do you say?"

Kysandra held her breath as she watched Dennis think. He seemed to take an eternity. Finally, he spoke. "Ok, you're on. I do love you. And if taking three months can help us reach a decision about where we go from here, sure, why not? I'll give it a go." He smiled.

A much relieved Kysandra spoke. "I'm delighted - and I don't want to waste another minute. I've got to get busy planning our great adventure. But I need a little time. Would you mind leaving me alone for just a few hours so I can start the ball rolling? Could you come back at 19:00 this evening? We'll get started then. I promise."

Dennis nodded in agreement. He stood up, put his arms around her and kissed Kysandra passionately. She responded warmly. Then, without a word, Dennis left the house. Kysandra sat down at her desk and began making phone calls...

At 18:45, Dennis called to check if they were still on for 19:00. Kysandra excitedly told him to come on over - but to ring the doorbell first. He found the mystery enticing.

As instructed, Dennis rang the doorbell at 19:00. He heard the "klicking" of Kysandra's high-heel shoes as she walked on the tile in their entryway. The door opened - and there stood his mate.

She wore a green push-up bra that gave her 38C tits a deep cleavage. She had on a matching green thong panty, Rio-cut style, that sensuously emphasized her hips and legs. Completing the ensemble was a pair of matching green 4" high heels. The green was a perfect contrast to Kysandra's beautiful ebony skin. She smiled. "Please come in."

With that invitation, Kysandra turned to walk into the living room. This gave Dennis a full view of the cleavage created by the green thong between her ample ass-cheeks. It was an incredible sight - and Dennis felt himself respond with an erection. He followed her in.

When he got to the living room, Dennis saw that Kysandra had placed a small blackboard on an easel tripod, along with chalk and an eraser. When she turned and looked at him, Dennis saw that her hair had been styled and her face perfectly made up with cosmetics.

"Sit down, my dear," Kysandra began in her best professorial tone. "I want to share with you my plans for taking care of all your desires over the next three months..."

To Be Continued...