The Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

"It's for what you did for me bringing Kerry and me back together. Besides I can't have my new sister-in-law and her baby riding around in a clunker."

"Sister-in-law!" said Kerry. She had caught on to what I said.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out the ring. "This is the rest of your Christmas present if you want it. It matches the earrings. Kerry, I love you and don't want to lose you. They say the third time is a charm. Will you marry me?" I know I had tears in my eyes.

Kerry stared at me for what seemed like a very long time but was only seconds. "Of course I will marry you. You're the deciding factor on why I'm moving back here. I love you John and I don't care who knows it." She kissed me and everyone was smiling and clapping.

Kerry and Claire moved back to Ohio in January. I rented a truck to help them haul all their furnishings. I did go to Pennsylvania to bring in the New Year with Kerry. What a way to start off a new year!

Kerry started her new position and we found an apartment for her mom near where Kathy and Jim lived. For now Kerry moved in with me.

We planned a small wedding and got married in February. I didn't want to wait any longer. We told everyone at the wedding that we have been friends forever and that we planned on getting married when we were just kids. Now we are back trying to decide on whether we are going to have two or three kids. We both agreed we would leave it up to God. Kerry is now off the pill.

Life is good! Especially when you have found your true love again!

*

Thank you for reading my story

Your comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers