The Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching up, he captures her cheeks with both hands and pulls her face to hiss, kissing her softly, but with a deep passion, wanting to make his mouth one with hers as the rest of their flesh already is. He moans at the sensations of the end of the climax, still twitching inside her as she snuggles down on top of him, the hardness inside her subsiding just a little, as they both enjoy the scents and closeness. Their breathing is heavy, filled with soft moans as he reaches up to stroke her hair, pulling her close, still giving her gentle kisses, gazing into her eyes, inhaling the scent of the passionate meeting, whispering how divine it was. She reaches up to trace over his mask with a soft smile, his hand mirroring the same on her mask. With a sparkle in her eyes and a deep blush on her cheeks, she speaks in a soft voice.

"So, what is your name?"

12