All Comments on 'The Massage'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

Easily one of the better celebrity stories that i have read here.

Am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what did he put somewhere?

First of all, great story. Thanks for I think one of the best stories I've read here.

I've had one question. What did he put somewhere? You mentioned that after she went to change that you picked something out of your stuff. Was it a camera? Hope you can answer my mystery.

Thanks again. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Godlike

I’ve read hundreds of stories on this site, some multiple times, but this one is legendary. The incredible amount of pathos and detail is enticing to the reader. If there was a vote for best literotica fics I would vote for this in a heartbeat.

BC100000BC100000over 5 years ago
Extraordinarily hot!

Well-written and erotic as hell -- as hot as KK is herself!

Thanks.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitabout 1 year ago

Best celeb story I've ever read. I don't know how this has a 4.69. It should be much higher.

I would like to know what the extra item was that he brought. It was mentioned twice, but never named. Is it supposed to be a mystery?

KnottLynnHardeyKnottLynnHardeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you @dasgoodshit much appreciated. The missing item was an oversight in editing. It was a camera and I forgot to have him retrieve it. I would have added been a line at the end of having the pictures to remind himself or something, but I lost that thread.

cors41214guycors41214guy7 months ago

Brilliant, the detailed descriptions are amazing.

SianwritesSianwrites6 months ago

I love your writing style, you go into so, so much detail and build slowly. I never know how to feel about celebrity stories but this seemed to come from a place of reverence and respect and worked all the better for it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...