The Massage Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife gets an erotic massage as he watches.
1.1k words
3.75
64.5k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been several weeks since Julie had gotten her first erotic massage from Scott. Julie was feeling good and things were looking good for the up and coming holiday season. I had thought about not having enough time to get together with Scott again for a massage .

The first weekend of November came and I asked Julie, "Are you up to having another massage with Scott, since we won't have a lot of time during the holiday season?"

I was thinking about waiting a while, but I guess your right, there won't be enough time with the holidays coming, I guess I could handle another massage. That is if you really want me to get another massage?"

"You know I would like to see you get another massage. I love to see you with Scott."

"Then you need to call Scott tomorrow and set it up. He might make other plans."

"I will, I'll call Scott Monday sometime and arrange for another massage. Would you prefer to have a massage on Friday or Saturday night?"

"Don't you think Saturday night would be best, since neither one of us has to get up early Sunday morning? And we can stay up as long as we want to."

"I'll arrange it, all you have to do is be ready for an exciting and unforgettable massage Saturday night." as I winked at Julie.

Julie, earlier that day had read the story I had wrote from our first meeting with Scott.

After reading my story, I asked Julie, " Did my story get you excited?"

Julie looked at me with a smile and a look of excitement and said, "Yes."

________________________

After I got to work that morning I phoned Scott at home to see if he was available for a massage the following Saturday night.

Scott was surprised it was me when he answered the phone.

"Hi Jim!, I have been meaning to call you. I was curious to see if you two wanted me to come over again and give Julie another massage sometime?"

When Scott told me that, I got a grin on my face and I knew then, that Scott had enjoyed giving my wife a massage and fucking her tight pussy, just as much as she enjoyed getting a massage and being fucked, But not as much enjoyment as I got from watching her getting massaged and fucked.

"I had just mentioned to Julie last night, that we weren't going to have a lot of free time in the next few weeks for a massage, and I asked her if she was ready to get another one."

There was a long pause. " What did Julie say?"

"Julie said at first that she wanted to wait a while, but after I reminded of being busy with the holiday season coming up Julie said yes, she could go for another massage."

"Great!" "When would you like for me to come over?"

" Would you be able to come over this Saturday night about 8:00?"

"I can make it Saturday night. Do you two need me to bring anything?"

"No, just bring yourself."

"I'm really looking forward to getting together with you two again, and I'll see you Saturday night."

"Great, We'll see you then."

After hanging up the phone, my mind wandered to the conversation that Scott and I had while walking out to his vehicle with him after last time he came over and gave Julie a massage.

The conversation went like this.

"Your wife sure is beautiful Jim, very beautiful eyes."

"I know. I am a very lucky man. Her eye's are the first thing I noticed about her when we met for the first time."

"Well Jim, do you think your wife enjoyed herself tonight?"

" I know for sure she did. I know that Julie had three orgasms for sure, and I believe she was working on a forth."

"Yes, I could sure tell when she had each orgasm .Your wife's pussy gets really tight when she cums. I can't believe how tight it is. I didn't even know if I was going to be able to get my cock inside of her at first without hurting her."

"I saw that you were having a little bit of trouble getting your cock inside of her."

'She's the tightest woman I have been inside of, for a long time."

"I appreciate that you took your time with her."

" I didn't want to hurt her. Getting the head of my cock in her was the hardest part, but after I got the head in, her pussy opened up right for me just fine."

"I know by the expression on her face when she took hold of your cock during her massage, that she was going to really enjoy it.

And, I know, by the smile on Julie's face while you were fucking her, that you were hitting all the right places. I was surprised that you were able to slide your entire cock inside of her."

"There are some that can't take my entire cock inside because of the length."

"I know that when I fuck Julie, she likes to feel my balls slap her ass."

" Julie sure gives a good blowjob."

"Yes, she does give a good blowjob."

"Next time we get together I wonder if she would give me a blowjob like she gave you."

"What do you mean Scott?"

"I was wondering if she would suck me till I cum in her mouth like she did you?

I have never been able to cum in a woman's mouth before. I know that sounds weird, but it's true. They won't let me because of the size of my cock. They think I'll hurt them. Right when I get ready to cum they take my cock out of their mouth and make me cum on there face instead. But if Julie would wrap her hand around my cock I would only be able to go so far into her mouth."

"I think Julie would love to have you cum in her mouth, and I'm sure she will swallow yours as well.

"I really hope she does. I can't stop thinking about her swallowing mine after sucking my cock as long as she sucked on yours."

"I know watching her sucking on you really turns me on."

"Well, I had better get home."

With that Scott left.

Saturday finally arrived after a long work week for both Julie and myself.

I know Julie was looking forward to tonight, because she had worked really hard that week and has gotten a sore back, and she was in need of a really good massage, along with a really good fucking..

And I was looking forward to tonight because I love to see my wife fucking Scott.

To Be Continued........