All Comments on 'The Massage Ch. 02'

by Explorer222

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Treasuregirl67Treasuregirl67over 13 years ago
Youvevgot me dripping.....

I have dreamt of being dominated just like you describe. I hope I will be lucky enough to find someone who will use me, yet gently ready me for his cock in my ass. The only thing that could make this scenario better is to have it occur where people could see what was being done to me-er-her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotic

You define things so well, I only wish you were not so abrupt with the sex part. For that is what makes the reader "feel" or experience the act.

I.e., The tunnel walls expanded, making room for two and then three of my fingers. She was ready.". Would have loved to hear how each finger felt to you, to her. Each additional finger made her nervous.

Describing how she squirmed or complained as you added another finger, you could feel her anus clench and resist as you stretched it out. Begging you to stop or go slow, etc.

As a reader I feel cheated when the sex is.. '.And then I put it inside. '... It is the description of how it felt physically and emotionally (the torment for the 'victim') that makes a story hit and gives depth. Your descrptions on other aspects are so good. I would like to see more dialog and more of what is in her head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous