The Masseur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyUSA
CindyUSA
43 Followers

Carl said, "I have met a few, and they have sucked me to completion."

I interrupted, "Did they swallow?"

Carl continues, "Yes a few of them did, and that was great to know they did not mind. I guess it like getting the woman's juices in your mouth, every swallow a mouth full of a woman's juices?"

I had to brag a little and responded, "Oh hell yes; I had a girlfriend in high school and all she wanted was for me to eat her. Maybe she was why I like to give oral. She would produce a lot of wetness when I ate her, and she would cum in my mouth."

Carl said, "Eating pussy and sucking cock is a lot alike." I looked at Carl about to object to his conclusion when he continued, "Yea, you are licking her pussy where she pees, and sucking cock you lick his pee hole. If there was any dried pee you got the taste from sucking either male or female. She gets wet when you lick her pussy, and he leaks precum, either way you would get fluids in your mouth. She feels pleasure with your lips on her clit, and he feels pleasure with your lip on the head of his cock. When some woman chums, they had a discharge that gets in your mouth. We know that when a man comes he has a discharge that some like to capture in their mouth and swallows. So what am I missing, oral sex with a female is similar to oral sex with a male. Right?"

I could not fault his logic, but I doubted they were the same. "Well, you have some good points, but it is gay for a guy to suck a cock."

Carl continues, "Gay; Gay is that what you are concerned about. Gay is when two guys love each other, and they want to be with each other. Jacking your cock is not gay. Having someone jack your cock is not gay, you just jacked my cock, and you are not gay. Right?"

I say in an agreement, "I am not gay. Jacking your cock was something else. And feeling you cum in my hand because I was jacking you, wow what power I felt."

Carl asked, "You jacked me once, would you jack me again?

I heisted, I wanted to say yes but did not want to appear too eager. "Yes, I would; I want to feel you shoot again."

Carl asks, "Would you suck a cock?" Carl smiles at me and looks at me direct in the eyes. I know what he was asking. Carl continues, "What is the difference if you used your hand or your mouth, the result is the same thing, right. The guy still cums." "Hand or mouth except a mouth is more erotic and is more like a pussy." "If you get off on the power you have by using your hand, think about the power you would have when you use your mouth." There was a pause, "So would you suck a man's cock to exert power over his climax?"

I thought long and hard about how to answer, "Carl; I know what you are saying and asking, but I have been raised a Catholic and all that I have been told is if guys suck a cock, he is gay. I just cannot change my view on the subject for five minutes." "OK, I need to go now."

Carl asked, "Will you return tomorrow; I hope what happened here today did not make you, not to get a massage."

I responded, "Yes; I would return tomorrow, why I would not return? We did nothing today to be ashamed of, right?"

Carl agreed, "Right see you tomorrow same time."

All evening long I had the flash back on my climax and how nice it was to feel a strange hand on my cock. I also remember what it felt like touching a man for the first time and then the power and control I had. That night I went to bed without jacking. I know I would not mind jacking Carl again but his question about sucking a cock and eating pussy still bother me.

I returned the next afternoon. Carl greeted me with a cold beer smile, short shorts, and a warm smile. We spent time sipping on our beers and watching a game on TV. At half time, Carl said this was a good time for a massage. I went in the bedroom stripped, not caring if Carl saw me. He already had jacked me, so I was over being bashful. Carl started the massage like before, deep tissue massage. Then he asked me to roll over starting to massage my face, neck and chest. This was part of massage that I like the best. My little cock did get hard. Carl asked, "Would you like for me to jack you off."

I quickly responded, "Yes." Carl removes my towel then unzipping his short, letting them slip to the floor.

Carl asks, "Do you want to jack me again?" "I figure we can jack off together."

I smiled at Carl, "OK sound good to me."

I moved my hand off the table and over to where Carl was standing touching his balls then my hand moves up to touch Carl's hard cock. Carl's hand on my cock felt good. One of his hands could hide all of my cock from gland to balls. I realize that Carl has moved, and that he was maybe a foot from my face. He was still jacking my cock, and I felt like cuming then he would slow down, and I would lose the urge. This happened several times. Finally, I said to Carl, "Damn, I need to cum jack me faster, please."

Carl responded, "I will, but I want to cum too, but you know what I want."

Carl continues, "Sucking cock is like eating pussy; you enjoy eating pussy so just think about that. Think if the power you have over me with your hot mouth being like a pussy for me. You will give me a great pleasure, and I will give back to you pleasure. Here sniff a couple of times on this."

I let go if his cock taking the bottle in my hands and took two large sniffs. Immediately, I start to flow and felt dizzy; my mind went kind of blank. I felt like I did not have a care in the world, all inhibitions were momently gone. Carl leaned forward and pressed his cock on my lips. There was no hesitation, my mouth open and my head turned to accept his male organ into my mouth. Carl said softly, "Oh yes baby, suck my cock, your mouth is so hot, that is it use your tongue; your mouth makes a wonderful pussy."

I did not have all of Carl's cock in my mouth maybe only a quarter to a third. I kept Carl's cock in my mouth using my tongue to explore around the head of his cock and up and down the shaft. Carl says, "Open your mouth, and make your lips cover your teeth." I did as was told. Carl turns my head and extends my neck and could get more of his cock in my mouth. His cock filled my mouth, and I had to learn how to breathe. When he pushed in his cock would block my throat, and I could not breathe. Carl would move his cock in and out pushing a little more each time.

I could feel my climax approaching, and I started to moan. As I moaned my throat would open up a little and Carl took this advantage to slide deeper. I came with a few jerks of Carl's hand; my body responded as my body relaxed. His cock pushed down my relaxed throat, so his pubic hair was around my nose and his balls on my chin. As soon as he reached the full depth his cock could go, I felt him cum. I did not taste his cum because he was so far back. It felt like I had a cold and that my sinuses were draining down my throat.

Carl pulls half way out in time for his second squirt to fill my mouth. Then he lets his cock out of my mouth, and the third squirt was deposition on my lips. Carl rubs his cock head on my lips and cheeks. He whispers, "That is it; it is just some pussy juice on your lips for you to taste. Swallow what you have in your mouth. You made me cum; you have a fucking hot mouth. And wow you took all of my cock."

I swallowed his cum and savored the taste. The tasted his cum as first was sweet then bitter, and after I swallowed there was strange after taste that I noticed. Swallowing cum for the first time was not a nasty, or unpleasant.

Carl asked, "Is sucking my cock like eating pussy?"

I replied quickly, "Better."

I still do not think it was gay to have a cock cum in your mouth, or to have a guy jack you off. I consider that what Carl and I did was only physical. Cuming was a normal body function and if a hand or mouth can make that happen with both parties in agreement what was the harm. I continue to meet Carl for a massage; we also became good buddies.

CindyUSA
CindyUSA
43 Followers
12