The Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

I raised my head and looked directly into Sue's glistening eyes as she nodded her silent reply to my unspoken question. My excited dark-haired friend was now relaxed and ready for me to continue. My sexy playmate moaned as I lowered my head and sucked her right nipple into my mouth. I felt one of Sue's hands on the back of my head as my left hand found and squeezed the wonderful firmness of her left breast while my teeth nipped on the hard little bud of her right. As I played with Sue's breasts I could not resist reaching down with my right hand and caressing my fingertips over her hips and down the outside of her slim thigh.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Trish!"

I released the nipple from my mouth and looked up at the beseeching expression on Sue's face.

"Pleeeeeeeaaasse……….." Sue pleaded.

My tongue resumed it trip down Sue's body, teasing her navel before continuing slowly down over her tummy. Then I veered away from her pubes and licked down the left thigh before stopping near the knee. I licked sensuously up the inside of Sue's left thigh but then slid my tongue away just before touching the pubic hair. I waited a short time before moving my finger tips into her pubes, where I quickly found her labia and spread her lips wide apart.

"Mmmmmmm oh Sue," I sighed. "You smell so good, here we go baby."

I trailed the tip of my tongue around the labia and Sue's hips rose to my mouth as I played with the clitoris and labia before placing my lips right over the slit and kissing gently. Sue moaned loudly as I ran my tongue up and down the layers of the pussy flesh, and then I started tongue fucking my new friend, pushing my tongue in and out of her dripping vagina.

I glanced up to see beads of perspiration forming on Sue's face and her fingers gripping the sheets as her climax approached. She was gasping for air and making unintelligible noises as her shuddering body was suddenly swept with an emotional and powerful orgasm. Sue's body arched off the bed and then crashed down as I slipped two fingers into her pussy and slowly but surely finger fucked her to another screaming climax as my tongue and lips played on her hard little clitoris.

Finally I removed my fingers and lifted my face from my lover's sopping pussy.

Sue's eyes were closed as I moved up and lay beside her. She was gasping in air as miniature climaxes continued to sweep through her limp body.

"Open your eyes sweetie." I whispered as Sue's moaning slowly quietened.

Sue opened her eyes and smiled weakly, blinking as the late afternoon sun shone brightly through the windows. I propped myself up on an elbow smiling down at Sue as I wiped off some of the perspiration with tissues.

"Kiss me baby", I said as I lowered my lips to my novice lover's.

As our lips met Sue tasted her own juices on the lips and tongue of her first lady lover.

"Feel like you can put some words together yet?" I asked with a grin as I lay down and we hugged.

Sue nodded. "I'I think so Trish. Wow that was so powerful, you were amazing."

I laughed. "So pleased you enjoyed it my love, I've had a little practice so it comes easily."

"When I just relaxed and let myself go it seemed so natural, even after all my doubts and fears." Sue smiled then added nervously, "I hope I can do the same for you."

"Just relax for a while baby." I said as I stroked Sue's hair. "I know you'll be great, you just start when you're ready, there is no rush, we have plenty of time."

"Just give me a couple of minutes lover girl."

"Lover girl, he he, that sounds lovely." I giggled, then lay back and stayed silent.

After nearly five minutes of silence I had a flash of inspiration as I realised that Sue was again battling her demons and having a mental struggle to get started.

I quickly knelt up beside Sue and said, "Hon, would you like me to help you, to be in control?"

A look of relief came over Sue's face and then with a tone of embarrassment she nodded and said, "You are so clever Trish, I have always been a bit submissive when it comes to sex."

I flashed Sue a reassuring smile and with a quick movement turned and climbed over her wonderful body, positioning myself to straddle the lovely breasts. I slowly bent my knees until I was sitting on Sue's chest in the traditional sixty-nine position with my arse and vagina only inches from my new friend's mouth.

"Oh yes Trish, make me love you." Sue whispered excitedly as she gazed at my damp and shining pussy.

They were the last intelligible words to be heard from Sue's mouth for a while as I carefully manoeuvred my bottom back almost to her chin.

"Come on Sue, eat me, make me cum." I instructed as I reached back, grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her face up into my arse crack.

"Mmmmmfffffggggg." Sue moaned as her lips tasted the unfamiliar tang of my vaginal juices.

"Oh yes, that's it baby." I cried encouragingly as Sue's tongue tentatively explored between my labia.

I let go of the handful of hair and leant forward a little to allow Sue a little breathing space. I felt her hands hold her my hips as she guided me into the best position. Sue rested her head on the bed for a few seconds as she gazed at the unusual sight of my arse and pussy. Her tongue licked around her lips before pushing once again into the folds of my vagina. Sue could hear me urging her on and moaning with pleasure as she moved her head back and forward. I was sure that Sue loved the taste of my juices as they ran down into and around her mouth while she worked with determination to bring me to orgasm. As she felt my body shaking with passion Sue lay her head back on the bed and rested for a short time as I moaned with frustration.

"C'mon darling, pleeeeaassee." I implored my novice lover.

I thought I heard Sue take some deep breaths before I felt her tongue playing again in my pussy.

"Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss! Right there!" I yelled as Sue's tongue found my clitoris.

My long awaited climax started to rush like a train without brakes down a steep slope. My fists grasped the sheets and I screamed as a wonderfully powerful orgasm flooded through my figure. My trembling body collapsed onto Sue's as ripples of pleasure swept along my body like little waves on a beach. I managed to push myself sideways off Sue's body and I lay panting and moaning on the sheet with my eyes closed. I felt Sue move so we were lying in the same direction and I opened my eyes to see her watching me with a look of uncertainty.

I wriggled close, hugged Sue and whispered, "That was amazing Suze, what a quick learner you are."

Sue relaxed and a wonderful smile brightened her face. "Thank you for taking over, I just, sort of, ah froze…….."

"You were wonderful, I had a great cum." I said as I reached out and brushed back some damp hair before placing my hand at the back of her head.

I guided her head forward for our lips to meet in a long, soft sensual kiss and we lay nuzzling and cuddling each other for some time. I was pleased to feel Sue's fingertips exploring the curves of my body as we lay together on the damp sheets.

A rumble in my tummy reminded me of the time. "Hey, I don't know about you but I could do with some food."

"Oh dinner, yes that's what I came here for." Sue giggled as she lay contentedly back on the bed.

"You rest there for a few minutes, I hope you like Italian." I said as I hopped off the bed.

"Italian is great." Sue giggled again. "Some day I'd like to try Greek."

I grinned at Sue's little joke and headed for the bathroom to freshen up before preparing the dinner. I was attending to the salad after placing the pasta in boiling water when Sue came into the kitchen. She smiled when she saw that, like her, I was still unclothed as I stood in front of the kitchen bench. I was very pleased when Sue moved to stand right behind me with her breasts pressing against my back. I shivered as she wrapped her arms around me and tentatively placed a hand over each of my breasts.

"Mmmmmm that feels nice." I said as Sue gently fondled my breasts. "I want you to touch me whenever you like sweetie."

"Oh I will darling Trish, you can be sure of that." Sue whispered as she nuzzled and kissed my neck.

Another shiver ran through my body as Sue started to kiss her way slowly down my spine. I moved the salad and knife to one side as Sue knelt on the floor as her lips moved lower and her hands slid over my tummy and onto my hips. I braced my hands against the edge of the bench as my sexy lover's hands moved onto my arse cheeks and spread them wide apart. 'Surely she's not going to?' flashed through my mind as Sue ran her tongue up and down my crack before pushing the tip against my anus. I yelped with surprise as her tongue rimmed around my rosebud and then pushed itself hard against the puckered hole. I was in heaven as Sue's tongue licked, kissed and played between my spread buttocks. She would trace circles around my anus then push the tip of her tongue hard up against my back passage. My body started to shake as her lips kissed my perineum where no doubt she could taste the juices dripping from my pussy. Sue was making appreciative 'mmmmm's' and 'ooooh's' as she pleasured what I consider to be the most intimate and arousing part of my body.

"Oh yeeeeeeeess!" I suddenly shrieked loudly. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I collapsed forward over the kitchen bench as my body juddered violently with an unexpected climax as Sue's tongue continued to play in my arse hole. I was grateful to feel Sue's hands holding my hips as my shaking legs would not have supported me. I was aware of Sue's tongue giving a few last long licks up and down my arse crack before she stood and assisted me off the bench.

"My God, where did you learn to do that?" I gasped as I turned and fell into the arms of my wonderful new lover.

"I've honestly never done that before, I just wanted to surprise you." Sue giggled loudly before asking in a slightly worried tone, "You did like it, didn't you Trish?"

"I love it you naughty brat, you just took me by surprise. Oh God my legs are so wobbly."

Sue assisted me over to sit on a kitchen stool and we kissed once again before she took over the preparation of dinner.

"You're brat loves to cook." Sue said as she sliced a couple of tomatoes for the salad. "You just rest there and I'll finish the salad."

The change in Sue was remarkable from her early arrival not that long ago. The stress and worry was gone and her face glowed with happiness with a radiant smile. I smiled as I watched my sexy lover bounce gleefully around the kitchen and found myself really looking forward to the night ahead. As Sue dished out the meals I quickly set the table and grabbed the bottle of wine from the fridge.

"Hungry?" Sue asked.

"In more ways than one sweetie." I replied with a giggle as I poured the wine.

"Mmmmmm me too lover." Sue said as she set the plates onto the table.

We sat opposite each other and chatted like friends who had known each other for years. We discussed Sue's spanking interests and she was thrilled when I said we must explore all her fantasies thoroughly.

"Just be honest and don't be ashamed to tell me anything at all, even if it seems crazy to you. I won't judge you honey, if I don't want to do something I'll say so and we will just move on, ok?"

"You don't know what it means to hear those words." Sue said with a long sigh of relief. "Until I started to search on the computer I though I was crazy."

"A lot of kinky people out there?" I asked with a grin.

Sue blushed and shook her head from side to side. "Oh my, is there ever, I thought I was kinky but……..well enough said."

I smiled as I felt one of Sue's legs rub up against mine under the table. "That feels nice, there's something about another woman's touch."

"Oh God, tell me about it." Sue looked at the ceiling and rolled her eyes. "After every one of your massages I've had to rush home and ummm, you know."

"Tell me Sue." I demanded quietly but firmly. "Give me the details."

"Ohhh ummm well ok." Sue gave me a nervous smile and continued. "Honesty eh? Well I like to have a long shower to get the oil off me so I use the massage head of the shower hose, you know?"

"Details, brat, details."

"Ohhhh, I umm sit on the floor in a corner with my legs wide apart. I use my fingers as well as the massaging water and I pretend the fingers are yours." Sue paused and grinned. "And I cum, after having your hands all over me, oh boy do I cum."

"That's better, see it wasn't too hard was it. Do you have a vibrator?"

"No I don't, I haven't been game enough to go into a shop." Sue replied ruefully.

"Then one day we will go into town to Blyss, it's a girls only sex shop. I'm sure you will find a few things to take home."

"Oh my god, that would be wonderful, I've always wanted to try a………." Sue stopped and blushed bright red but continued when she saw the look of annoyance on my face. "Ummm, a butt plug."

"Good girl, I'd love to fit a plug up that lovely little arse of yours sometime soon, and a strapon too." I grinned at Sue's open-mouthed expression as I reached over for her empty plate. "I did get that little remark about trying Greek you know. Now you just sit there while I go and get a special dessert for you."

Sue beamed as I cleared the plates and glasses from the dining room table and took them into the kitchen. I soon returned carrying a tray with a lace towel covering the contents. Sue looked both excited and intrigued as I walked around the table and stood next to her.

"A special dessert for my lovely brat." I said as I bowed and presented the tray to her.

Sue took hold of the lace towel and lifted it off the tray. She squealed with delight as an old fashioned timber-backed hairbrush was revealed.

"God, how did you know?" Sue asked in wonderment as she stroked the smooth wooden back. "It's beautiful."

"It was my grandmother's." I explained. "I just took a calculated guess that a spanker, or should I say spankee like you would like to try it on your backside."

"Ohhhhh yes I've tried my Mason Pearson at home by myself, it was good but…….."

"Frustrating?"

Sue nodded as she continued to examine the hairbrush. "Frustrating is definitely the word."

"Come on darling, come with me to the massage room." I said as I held out a hand to my excited new friend.

Hand in hand we walked the short distance to the familiar room where I had already made preparations. Apart from a largish cushion the table was empty of towels so Sue could lie directly on the leather.

I took Sue in my arms and whispered as we hugged tightly, "This will sting a lot more than my hand did honey, so if it gets too much for you use a safe word. Call out 'amber' if you want me to ease up and 'red' if you want me to stop immediately, understand?"

"Oh yes I've read about them, amber and red." Sue replied excitedly as her knees buckled and a shiver travelled the length of her sexy figure.

"Easy baby, easy." I said as I helped Sue onto the table where she lay face down over the cushion.

"Ohhhhhhhh God Trish, the leather smells so good and I'm so wet, pleeeeeaaassse!"

"Shhhhhhh baby." I purred as I stroked my left hand down her back and around her lovely bottom.

Sue moaned as I settled my hand in the centre of her back while my right hand rubbed the back of the hairbrush over her bum. I raised the brush a few inches and brought it down with a soft smack against the pale white skin. Sue remained silent as I warmed up her skin by patting the brush all over her lovely moons. Slowly I increased the pressure of the smacks to appreciative noises from Sue. This was the first time I had ever used the brush for spanking and, despite the safe words, I was very wary of using too much force.

"Harder please Trish!"

Sue's words amazed me but I answered her request with a hard whack on each cheek.

"Ouch! Owww! Yes that's it!" Sue cried loudly.

The white skin turned to pink as I paddled the hairbrush firmly on Sue's receptive bottom. I loved the way her flesh bounced with each application of the smooth hard timber as I really warmed to my task. Some harder spanks had the pink skin turning to light red as I continued to take the hairbrush to Sue's lovely backside.

"Remember the code word." I said as I continued to spank. Sue nodded her head vigorously that she knew the code word but the only sounds coming from her were the 'Oooohs, Aaahs' and little screams of pain and delight as the hairbrush rose and fell. Both her cheeks were now a bright red and Sue was wriggling so much I was having trouble keeping her over the cushion. Her slim legs were kicking with each whack and I was glad that the room was sound proofed even though my neighbours were not close.

"Oh God!" Sue suddenly shrieked, "Amber Trish, amber."

I slowed my spanking and made sure that each spank was a similar force. After four more hard spanks on each cheek Sue's body began to shake and in a flash of inspiration I stopped spanking and thrust the handle of the hairbrush into her pussy.

"Uuuuuuuurrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I was amazed at the power of Sue's orgasm as her body stiffened then shook violently before collapsing back down onto the table. I pulled the cushion out from under her trembling body as she moaned loudly while her body continued to tremble on the table. My hands stroked her back and legs until she calmed enough for me to roll her over onto her back. I was surprised and concerned to see tears trickling down Sue's cheeks as she lay sniffling on the leather table. I grabbed some tissues and wiped the tears away as Sue gazed directly at my breasts and then smiled weakly at me. I cupped my hands under my breasts and silently offered them to my weepy friend. As fresh tears formed in her eyes Sue just nodded and opened her mouth as I slipped a hand under head and guided her mouth to my right nipple.

"Suck me darling, suck me." I crooned as I rocked gently while holding Sue to my breast.

I wondered if Sue simply had a breast fetish or was there something more powerful happening subconsciously for my weepy new lover? Perhaps I was substituting in some way for the long lost mother Sue had never known? I shrugged the theories away and determined to assist and love Sue in a way she had only dreamed of until now.

"What can I say?" Sue suddenly said as she released my nipple from her mouth and smiled weakly at me. "You are the most loving person I have ever met."

I leant forward and kissed her lips gently before wiping away the last tears with fresh tissues.

"Let me help you to my bed." I said as I straightened and held out my arms.

"My bum still stings." Sue giggled as she eased herself up to sit on the massage table.

"I'm not surprised darling." I replied as I helped her off the table and supported her with an arm around her waist. "That was some spanking."

"It's what I needed, so much." Sue said as we staggered into my bedroom where I helped her to lie down on my bed.

"I'll be back in a couple of minutes." I said as I gave Sue a quick kiss before heading for the door.

"Don't be long Trish."

"You can bet on it sweetie." I called back as I headed for the kitchen.

Three minutes later I walked back into my bedroom carrying two mugs of hot chocolate. I was a little surprised to see Sue with a finger deep in her pussy.

"Insatiable little brat aren't you?" I said as stopped near the doorway.

"No, no, I wasn't playing," Sue said hurriedly, "I was just comparing my taste to yours."

"Ahhhhhh I see," I said as moved close to the bed and passed a mug to Sue. "And is there a difference?"

"I think so, a little, I'll have to do some more comparison." Sue said with a giggle. "Ohhhhhh hot chocolate, yummy thank you sweetie."

We sat silently side by side as we leant back against the head of the bed and sipped on the hot chocolate. Since I had started massaging full time I had often wondered if I would ever meet a soul mate? Nearly five years had passed and now, when I least expected it, Sue had suddenly come into my life. I had fancied her since the day we met and now we were lovers sitting comfortably side by side. I said a silent prayer that I have finally found a long-term partner with whom to share my life.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers