The Masseuse

Story Info
His best piece of ass (sigh).
4.8k words
4.31
63.7k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you wish to, feel fee to go straight down (sic) to the proverbial good parts. Back in school ("in the day") it was the Henry Miller pages with the turned down corners. Here, it is indicated by an underlined Episode Title.

If you are interested in how these real life adventures came to be, please read this short preface. While it is unlikely to get you terribly aroused, it will explain the context of these adventures and, therefore, hopefully increase the titillation factor, as it were.

Preface

There was a time, here on Literotica, when I was writing a lot of stories. They were all fantasies and mostly dealt with incest as a theme... But to be brutally honest (forgive me, oh reader!), my interest was really in sexual relations with younger women. Incest seemed to me a realistic and rational, if perverted, scenario for why a young women would be in a sexual relationship with a older man rapidly approaching 60 years of age (gee, it even makes me cringe to write my age down!). Hey, whatever! It worked! There were a surprising number of women here who found the subject... hmmmm... arousing. Naughty, naughty! Pull down your panties and Daddy will spank... wait... I almost got off the subject here.

At the time I wrote these stories, work and life had conspired to keep me working on the West Coast while my wife worked in the East. Over time, it just seemed as if our trips back and forth became more and more infrequent. Life had left me very lonely and... horny. As a direct result of writing my first story, I began receiving feedback and had subsequent online correspondences with many younger women (actually, they were all younger and only a few who could be even vaguely be called contemporaries!). A number of these resulted in relationships of a sort involving chat sex, phone sex, etc.. The intensity of these relationships even brought me back to writing poetry as well as even more Literotica stories.

I met some really amazing women here at Literotica, some barely 20, some in their 30's and 40's. My relationships expanded into webcam sex sessions. I got to tell you, masturbation just doesn't get any better then what I was routinely having. But masturbation is... well... still masturbation.

It is one of life's little ironies, that around this time (and before any of the "on-line" relationships became "real") I began to work for a large multi-national oil company in Siberia, the city of Omsk, Russia to be exact. Whatever you may think now about being "sent to Siberia", forget it! Suddenly and most unexpectedly, fantasies of sex with younger women began to actually happen in real life. I quickly became involved with a beautiful 22 year old girl... And there I was, actually doing what I had fantasized about for so long.

Both my online and real life behavior, however, was just a symptom of the loneliness and depression I was feeling in my life. Fantasies are fine... but when they begin to take over your life, you have a problem. I began to engage in all kinds and much unhealthier (at least for me and to my mind) sexual activities. I was routinely chasing women both in Russia and Online wherever I could find them. In addition to the women I met socially in dance clubs, etc., I regularly had sex with prostitutes (an aesthetic and monetary bargain in that part of the world, it must be said.)(And far from the "crack whore" stereotype I had long associated with the profession) as well as my ever expanding list of online relationships.

For over three years, I had outrageous sexual experiences. I had sex with women on web cam for the entertainment of my online "friends". I had sex with multiple partners. I had sex with 18 year old girls. I was having sex with 2 or 3 different women every week; most in their early 20's. I explored and tested the limits of my sexuality on line and in reality. I was probably lucky to avoid legal problems on several occasions as I pushed various sexual barriers.

But things change. So have I.

My wife and I have worked to repair our marriage and now are able to live together again. I have broken off all those relationships both in Russia and online.

But it occurred to me...

"Damn, I have a lot of hot stories to tell!"

And this time they are real! And, at least for me, reality is always a plus in these stories.

Besides, you might enjoy hearing about them. J

As for me? I will recapture my initial attraction to this place. In my still active imagination, it goes like this:

You find this strange story description on the list of new stories. You will find yourself immersed as I describe the sexual odyssey I have traveled.

I will imagine your pussies getting moist... then wet... (If your cocks are getting hard, I will have to let you think about that by yourself... sorry.), until your fingers slowly tease your nipples into arousal.

You find yourself adjusting your panties to make them more comfortable. Your hand lingers... gently caressing yourself. Your lips are growing thick and moist even as you find yourself running your tongue across your other lips, suddenly dry. Your hand caresses a breast, letting your thumb flick across the hard nub that has become your nipple.

But I am getting way ahead of myself. I haven't even written the episode yet! But that is what I will get out of this. And what I hope you will get of out of it.

If my old friends recognize themselves in these stories, please take this as a sign I occasionally wonder about you... and our sex together.

I have a million of these episodes...okay maybe several dozen, each worthy of literary fame and fortune. I will tell them in no particular order of perversion, but simply as they occur to me or my cock to write.

Here are some common elements which do not bear repeating for each episode.

  1. These episodes took place while I was in Russia or Europe.
  2. I speak very little Russian and most of the women I had sex with did not speak English very well either. You will benefit from this fact as it means there is a minimum of dialogue to recite.
  3. I am an American in my 50's who, until recently, used to work professionally in Russia. I am 6' 2" and 280 pounds although I was somewhat lighter during most of this ... dancing and fucking a lot will do that for you. I have a more or less functional 6 and half inch cock. Well... it is actually 10 inches when measured with a Literotica ruler, and always functional. Did I mention Viagra is available without a prescription in Russia? Not that I need it... of course...
  4. I will not try to describe why old foreigners attract beautiful young women there, but it safe to say economics play a huge part. Having said that, an older man with younger women also seems to be a much more common cultural phenomenon in Russia.
  5. I only wish I could illustrate the stories with all the photos I either took or downloaded during this time. Unfortunately for you, they were all destroyed for the sake of my marriage.
  6. The episodes are as accurate as I can remember them. I am sorry if the reality of it diminishes the erotic appeal for some...or all. Like the literary genius who gave me"0's" for using a condom in my stories... Wherever you are, you won't like my real life stories any better... but I am alive and disease free, thank you, despite an occasional lapse of "safe sex".
  7. Enough of this crap, let's get to the dirty parts.

Chapter 1: The Masseuse.

I had time to kill. I had made arrangements to meet the girls from the Bistro when they got off work to go dancing. But that was not until 11:00. It was now only 9:30. The previous weekend this had ended at my apartment with the three early 20-something girls playing amateur stripper for my camera and myself (Oooh I could have inserted some good pics here!). While that evening did not, to my disappointment, result in an orgy, I had high hopes for the upcoming repeat performance.

As I entered our apartment building, I ran into Bob and Jerry, each accompanied by a current girlfriend.

"Hey Joe, what'cha doin'?"

"Not much... Got some plans for later but that's all."

"Why don't you join us? We're going to the Paradise"

"Well..."

"Come on...have a beer with us..."

"What the hell", I thought. I had some time to waste. Besides... Jerry's girlfriend, known to one and all of as "The Sex Bomb" was eye candy to die for. And then there were the waitresses at the Paradise... And the strippers which are a part of virtually every night club's entertainment here.

"Okay, but I need to meet some people later..." I intoned.

"No problem... Come on!"

We all piled into the van Jerry had arranged for and off we went. Paradise was a pretty typical upscale night club. When we arrived, the place was already beginning to fill up.

As usual for the Paradise, most of the arriving customers were somewhat older women (In Russia, that means late 20's to early 30's) out for a "bachlorette/hen party", a birthday or just a girl's night out.

We sat at a booth, with me taking the odd man out chair on the end. As the evening progressed, we had a few drinks. I kept an eye on my watch in between subtle glances at the Sex Bomb's ample chest, which was, as usual, pretty much on display. All it did was remind me of the possibilities for the coming evening.

It was getting on toward 11:00.

"Jerry?" I inquired, "Is the van out front? I need to get going."

"Oh no, man" he replied, "I told the driver to come back at 2:00!"

"What??" I snapped, "I need to get back down town!"

"Sorry... Take a taxi". He suggested.

This was all good enough for Jerry, he actually spoke Russian. I had been in Russia for less than a month. I had no clue where the hell I was in this city of a million people and sure as hell had no idea how to even get a cab let alone get to where I needed to be

"Damn it" I said to myself... the dreams of orgy fading before my eyes.

"Well, the hell with it" I thought. For the first time, I really began to check out what was now an almost full nightclub.

I don't know if Russian women really are more beautiful, but I do know they work a lot harder at trying to be. The mix of women that night was pretty typical, with a few real stunners seated about.

As I turned my head around the club, my eyes discovered a striking brunette seated at the next table. I watched her get up to dance to the usual disco music with her female friends.

She was tall. Her long, perfect legs and high, firm ass were accentuated by the tight short dress she was wearing. As she began to dance, her long straight hair undulated with her body.

"Damn" I repeated, this time in an entirely different context. She was gorgeous.

The disco song was replaced with a much slower songs and the crowd of women returned to their tables. I caught her eye as she walked back toward me. Her eyes were dark and large against her high model-like cheek bones. She returned my smile briefly before looking away.

To be honest, she was almost too good looking for me to normally "take a shot at".

"What the hell, I am stuck here anyway" I thought to myself.

When a somewhat slower song began to play, I rose and asked her in my pigeon Russian and sign language if she would like to dance. Glancing at her friends, she agreed and we made our way to the dance floor.

I immediately went into my John Travolta imitation dance routine. I am bad enough at that it always rates a smile, while at the same time taking their breath away. It certainly worked on her.

She looked at me and smiled, her big, beautiful eyes looking at me as if in startled pleasure. Her body felt firm as it molded itself against me. At 5" 10" or so, she fit just right.

"Cock vas sovute?" as I asked her name in my pigeon Russian. You just have to like a place where the first thing you say to a woman you are just meeting is... "Cock"!

"Elena" she replied, smiling at my lousy accent.

"Meenya sovute Joe" I continued.

"Joe?" she asked?

"Da, Joe" I replied

"Par Anglisky?"

"I speak a leetle English" she answered.

"Horosho!" I answered in the Russian version of Okay. Hopefully her "leetle" English was more than my "Russian for Idiots" cheat sheet.

Having expended just about all of my Russian vocabulary, I pulled her tight against me as we continued to move to the music. By the end of the song, my cock was already getting hard along my trouser leg, as she was undoubtedly aware of. And ohhh... she felt good against it.

The evening progressed nicely as I was introduced to her friends. I learned she was 32, married (as I am, of course) and she worked as a masseuse, the latter communicated with sign language.

"Masseuse??" I asked. Damn... I thought to myself... This could be the perfect woman.

Before I knew it... 3 or 4 hours had passed and my friends were leaving. My dances with Elena had become ever more sensuous and intimate. I exchanged phone numbers and managed to make an appointment for a massage the next evening along with directions to her salon. We kissed briefly and I was off.

The following evening I ate dinner at a restaurant near her salon from where I was able to walk to my massage appointment, scheduled for 8 o'clock. The "salon" was a single small room in a small group of businesses below an apartment building. She poked her head out and saw me there and managed to communicate that it would be a few minutes.

After about five minutes, the door opened and a younger guy, who appeared to be a body builder, was paying her and left. I entered the small room and was immediately taken back by Elena.

It was warm in the room. Her hair was pulled back and her face little red and sweaty. She was wearing a thin, short, lightweight simple summer dress. As she turned to me, my eyes went to her nipples protruding proudly under the light cotton. Her bikini panties were clearly visible through the dress as well. The dress went only inches below them.

I hung my coat up on the hook and turned to look at her. She was leaning back against her massage table, smiling and looking at me with those big beautiful eyes.

I mumbled something like good evening in Russian and almost as at the same time pulled her to me and kissed her. For a few seconds she melted against me as my tongue probed her mouth.

Then she pushed me away, shaking her finger at me like a bad school kid and let loose a quick stream of Russian I did not follow.

"Sto?" I asked.

"Nyett... Robota!" she said looking serious as she indicated her small room. I did understand this... "not at work" I was being told.

She then said something and indicated I should take my clothes off.

"Well this is a first" I thought to myself as I stripped down. I never started a relationship off by getting naked before.

The anticipation of the evening coupled with the sight of her body on display and our brief contact had left my cock in something of agitated condition. In spite of my raised libido, I was somewhat embarrassed and I quickly lay on the table face down as she indicated for me to do. For the first time in my life when getting a massage, she did not place a towel over my midriff, but left me there naked.

She was a wonderful masseuse. Her hands spread warm oil on my back and began her skilled massage. It was almost putting me to sleep until I opened my eyes to see a perfect ass inches from my face. I let my arm slip off the table as she began working on my buttocks.

I let my hand touch the back of her thigh and ass. They were both firm and strong under my fingers. She pushed my hand away and again shook her finger at me but smiling at the same time. I smiled and surrendered to her ministrations.

I reveled in her the touch as she skillfully massaged first one arm then the other. I let my hand graze her breasts and hard nipple. This time she just pretended not to notice. Before I was tempted to do more, she moved to my feet and slowly worked her way up my legs.

My cock suddenly became alive as her fingers moved closer. I subtlety shifted my legs apart as she worked her way up my thigh. I felt her hand brush against the head my rapidly lengthening cock.

A few minutes later, she motioned for me to roll over. My cock sprang up in eager anticipation.

She looked right at my cock and smiled, this time shaking her finger at it. I was reminded of the old joke: men are born with two heads... and only enough blood to operate one at a time. There was no doubt which one was operating at the moment.

I again succumbed to relaxing actions of her hands as she worked me over from head to toe. My cock again twitched whenever her hands drew near and once or twice she brushed it as her hands moved past. Usually her face only inches from it.

As I was her last customer for the day, (a time she would always reserve for me), stepping behind a sheet hung as a divider, she changed into an attractive one piece dress, not much longer than her work dress. She locked up the salon and offered me a ride home. I readily accepted.

I asked if she would like to join me for a drink. She agreed but when the first place we tried to go to was closed for some reason, I invited her to my apartment. She declined at first but when we arrived at my building, she was cajoled into coming up for a drink.

My apartment, while luxurious by local standards, was modest with separate foyer, bath, and kitchen but a single large room serving as both living room and bedroom. The efficiency of this arrangement for bedding women was to prove itself over and over during the time I lived there, as it would on this evening.

The only drink she desired was juice which she nursed while I opened myself a beer. Soon however, we began to kiss on the couch.

We went through several cycles of increasing passion separated by sudden halts by her as she seemed to be struggling with her conscience. Each time we began again, however, my hands moved more fully over her body until I had my hand cupped over her panty clad mound my fingers moving strongly against her. Her panties began to grow wet with her arousal. Her hips began to writhe under my hand.

Just when it seemed she was surrendering to the passion, she suddenly stood up and straightened her clothing. I also stood up and gently pulled her against me, my tongue now dancing with hers.

She moaned and sank against me, grinding her sex against my Levi encased, but rigid cock. I maneuvered her a few steps to my bed and gently laid her down on it. She now gave up any pretense of second thoughts, as I pushed her dress up over her breasts, eagerly sucking her hard nipples now exposed at the top of her bra.

At 32, her body was as firm and fine as any 18 year old would desire. Her breasts, although somewhat sagging from the rigors of child raising, sported long, hard nipples which I rolled over with my tongue and then gently nibbled with my teeth.

I began to grind against her, my cock hard against her. I plunged my hand down her hard abdomen and slid my fingers into her now soaking pussy. Her hips began to buck against my hand and it was all I could do to hold on to her.

I pushed her panties down and off her long perfect legs, which now spread before me. She began fumbling with my belt. I helped her unfasten my belt and jeans and slid them off, my shirt following in seconds. In this brief moment she had pulled her dress and bra off and I was staring down at this gorgeous woman, her hips involuntarily moving below me. Her chest, neck and face were had acquired a distinct blush.

It was all I could do to fumble a condom onto my cock, conveniently located in the adjacent night stand as she pulled me into her, with a loud moan.

12