The Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips began to buck against me. She wrapped her legs around mine and held me deep inside her. I am a big guy but it was all I could do to stay on her as she rolled her hips and clit hard against me.

She began to moan louder and louder and then almost shrieked as she held me tight against her with her legs and arms as she writhed in orgasm.

I was almost dumbstruck by the power of the woman and her orgasm. I have never been with a woman who had fucked me so hard and well and came so fast. As she began to loosen her grip and begin breathing again... and I slowly began to fuck her again.

I pulled her legs forward until I was holding them straight up in front of me. I fucked her as hard and as deep as I could, as her hips rolled back and forth against me. My crotch and bed were soaked with the wet of her.

I reached under and began to probe her ass with my finger. It was wet and slick from the flow of her pussy. She weakly tried to stop me but quickly began to moan again and grip the sheets tightly in her hand.

I now had two fingers in her ass and I was plunging them into her in counterpoint with my cock fucking her cunt.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy, the condom dripping with her juice, and placed it against her asshole, already lubricated and enlarged by my fingers.

As I pushed slowly against her, she closed her eyes and groaned but made no move to stop me. I slowly entered her ass as it gripped my cock.

Suddenly she was bucking against me, her heels digging into my butt as I tried to stay deep in her ass. She began to cum and cum and cum. Each orgasm punctuated by a shriek, her body tensed and motionless for 4 or 5 seconds, her ass squeezing my cock before she began again. Her pussy continued to produce more and more of her wet until her ass and thighs were slick with the sweet stuff.

What can I say? The woman liked to be fucked in the ass. I have never experienced anything like this sex in my fifty some years on the planet.

After she had cum who knows how many times, it was as if my cock realized it was finally its turn.

From deep within my balls I began to cum, my cock throbbing repeatedly as it had not done for years. I felt her ass get tighter and tighter with each hard thrust into her ass. When at last she squeezed my softening cock out her ass, she began furiously rubbing her soaked pussy and clit against my abdomen and in a few seconds she came one last time.

It was all I could do to gasp out "Damn, you are the best lover I have ever had..."

And I meant it.

.......

Several weeks and five massages later, I would be rewarded with the most erotic massage I was to ever experience. Although we had continued to have amazing sex at my apartment after each massage, she had managed to keep it reasonably professional within the confines of her small salon. By now, however, she was letting me fondle her beautiful ass and body as I desired while I lay naked on the massage table.

It was at the juncture in the massage when I rolled over for her to massage my front. Her eyes were heavy with arousal from my playing with her body. She never even looked at my face, as she stared at my fully erect cock, dripping with pre-cum.

I heard her sigh as she lowered her head and took me in to her mouth. She sucked my cock deep into her mouth and throat. I watched as my cock slowly made its way between her suctioning lips and then again as she slowly pulled her mouth back until she was licking its head. And then she repeated the exquisite technique I had learned to savor in my bed. Her fingers gently played with my balls. I did not last more than 8 or 9 slow strokes I came hard in her mouth.

She sucked down each throb of cum as it erupted in her mouth. By now, I was flopping like a hooked bass on her table. The sensitivity in my cock was as overwhelming as it was exquisite.

I gradually relaxed as she kept her mouth on my softening cock until at last she turned and looked at me. I was done for.

She slowly began to resume her massage. I moved my hand up her thigh until I reached the crotch of her panties. They were soaking wet.

I moved my hand against her pussy and mound until she stopped massaging me and bent over resting her head on my abdomen her face and mouth inches from my almost flaccid cock.

My fingers entered her pussy. As I knew it would be, it was wet and slippery. I plunged four fingers into her. She moaned and rubbed her face on my rapidly recovering cock.

I began to pump her cunt with my fingers... She spread her legs further apart and I tried to work my thumb into her with my fingers. She moaned again but try as I may, I could not get my whole hand into her.

I jammed my four fingers deep into her and expanded them inside her vagina. My thumb was hard against her clit. My hand was dripping with her pussy juice. I pulled my hand out and let two fingers slide into her ever eager ass, even as two others continued to probe her cunt and my thumb rubbed her clit.

My other hand gently guided her face downward and she started to suck on my cock again but soon exploded in orgasm, her hips grinding back and forth on my hand. I swear I felt her cum shoot onto my palm. I slowly curled my fingers deep in her pussy and did my best to hold on as her tall strong body writhed against my hand and arm.

I let my fingers slip from her ass and pussy down across her wet thighs. She collapsed across me, her face and neck a deep red against her pale, Russian skin. I gently began to caress her wonderful ass. At last she licked her way up and gave me a deep, long kiss.

She then recovered sufficiently to finish off a wonderful message, which left me totally relaxed and drained.

It was not too long after this memorable night, that she became angry that I would not pledge my undying love to her. My life was way too out of control for any kind of commitment and despite her being without a doubt the best lover I have ever had, deep inside I still knew my heart was held by another and had been for a long time.

Sigh... I often remember my masseuse, however; particularly on those occasional lonely nights when my cock is hard and doing the thinking.

Well... Okay. Sometimes I think about the time I fucked a lovely hard bodied 18 year old girl for the benefit of English woman and her daughter watching on webcam. Say... that would make a great episode... Or maybe when I met the 25 year old woman in Germany for a weekend of fantasy incest... Hmmmm. Well, we shall just have to see what comes up.

12