The Masseuse & The Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers

Betty wanted to cum again. She wanted to cum all over his face, make him swallow his own cum from her wet pussy. She had just climaxed a few moments ago and was close again. Her body was reacting quicker that she thought it would, as his tongue worked wonders inside her dripping pussy. Her hip pushed harder on his face, almost choking him for lack of air.

"Eat my cunt you fat bastard, suck my pussy and make me cum again," she hollered to him.

Jim was close to passing out, as he tried to make this bitch cum, before he blacked out. He got to her clit and sucked it into his mouth and his tongue swiped over it. As he held onto her clit, her body started to shudder.

Betty was finally cuming again. Her body liked what he was doing to the point that she reached her climax quickly.

"Suck my pussy, drink my cum," she yelled at Jim, as her pussy was once again flowing with juice.

Jim tasted her fluids as she drenched his face in warm wet liquid. She was so wet, the juices flowed onto his face and up his nostrils, causing him to start gulping for air. He had to almost throw her body off the table in order to breath.

As he brought his upper body up off the table, she fell backwards onto his fat stomach, as he just inhaled a fresh breath of air. He gulped in breath after breath as she laid on his stomach. Her pussy still dripping juice down his chest.

The smell of urine and sex hung in the air of the small room. Urine was dripping onto the floor. Cum was stuck all over Jim's upper half and his scrotum. Betty was still breathing hard from her climax.

Betty slowly said to Jim, "Take a good look at this pussy, it's the last time you'll ever see it. I did this for my mother, not for you. As she rolled off of him, she told him to get dressed and never bother her or her mother ever again.

Betty picked up her clothes, wrapped her robe around her and left the room. She heard the front door slam shut a few minutes later and knew he was gone. Betty hated herself for letting her body betray her the way it did. Although his cock was short, it was fat as hell and it intrigued her. She heard a knock on her door.

"Come in mother" she said.

As the door opened, Betty saw the tears in her mothers eyes. She hugged her and told her that the landlord will never darken their door again and she was going to see what she could do about lowering their rent within the next few days. Both mother and daughter hugged and cried with one another.

Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers
12