The Master Program Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Best...one...yet," she gasped, more to herself than to him. With strained eye contact, she emitted one more word that surprised him, "again."

Gathering herself, she managed to hoist herself up onto the kitchen top, where she removed her top and skirt, leaving only her shoes on. Hungrily, she wrapped her arms and legs round him and used them to bring him closer, until he penetrated her. He began to undulate his hips as fast as he could, enjoying how she squirmed as he propelled into her. However, he only got a few seconds of delight because she begged him to slow down.

"Don't stop; just slow, I need to take a little rest," she cooed as he restrained himself. Eyes rolling, she continued, "That's good, just like that. I have another confession, which is why I had already planned to talk to you. I met another guy yesterday and gave him my number. He asked me to go round tonight for a date."

"You're going to have sex, with a...third guy?"

Contentedly, she replied, "Yeah, I hope so; it makes me feel so unbelievably sexy, like I could have any guy I wanted, whenever I want," her face scrunched up and she grabbed him tighter as she struggled to talk, "Use me. Use me like everyone wants to use me. Fuck me like I'm a toy. No, fuck me because I AM a toy."

Unable to refuse such a desperate request, he began driving into her as fast as his penis demanded him to. She writhed in his embrace, uttering half-hearted protests at the rigorous pace, which turned into rasped words demanding that keep going. He could feel himself on the precipice of orgasm too but he held it as he pummelled her through her own one. As her desperate cries subsided to whimpers, he took the time to enjoy her post-climax face. Just as he thought it was time to spunk inside her, she told him to wait if he was about to cum. She shifted further back onto the counter-top, so that she could slide him out of her and grip the soaking shaft. He stepped back as she leant forward so that she could run her titanium tongue stud upwards from the base of the shaft to the tip of the bell, licking up her own lubrication in the process. Briefly, he wondered if her fondness of cum had translated into an affinity, or at least a lack of aversion, to pussy fluid, but the swirling of Imogen's tongue around his head distracted him completely.

She took as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could but she only sucked it for fifteen, maybe twenty seconds as her position looked like it was uncomfortable for her. She sat back up and held Stephen's dick close to her crotch and began to pump it with her right hand. He locked his elbows under Imogen's knees, so that she didn't have to try and hold her legs up by herself, which caused her to lean back on the kitchen counter, putting her weight back onto her left elbow. She directed his tingling hard-on at her face then closed her eyes and opened her mouth in preparation for his waves of sperm. Taking the hint, he thought about ejaculating, which instantly caused his penis to spasm and fire its first gooey volley. Right on the mark, the bulk of his first jet landed straight in her mouth, with splatter radiating upwards to left of her mouth and onto her cheek. Subsequent jets landed all over her face, and little in her hair, with the biggest concentration on her lips chin and cheeks. As the squirts subsided, his spunk only reached as far as her breasts but Imogen aimed his erection side-to-side so that he covered a larger surface area, occasionally striking her nipples and the rings that adorned them. After twenty seconds of ejaculation, his cum failed to reach even her stomach, instead it dribbled down her hand, still thick in consistency, where it stayed until she licked it clean. Dismounting the kitchen counter, she orally pumped his shaft a few times, until he really was sucked dry, then stood up next to him, with a grin on her sperm covered face.

Aside from that first day, he had only had the chance to cum on her when she gave him a titwank the night before and even then it had mostly landed on her neck. He looked at how messy she was, and how much she loved how messy she was and he considered letting a second load go off all over her. However, he decided to wait, as she had already begun her erotic cleaning ritual. She licked her lips clean first and then spooned most the cum that was dripping off her chin into her mouth. He noticed that she wasn't really paying much attention to him and he half wondered if she was doing it more for her own benefit than to keep him excited. Imogen lifted her left breast to her mouth so that she could lick and suck the sperm clean from it. Stephen enjoyed the vision enough to start stroking himself again, while she moved onto the right nipple. The cleaning process continued for a minute, until most of the larger splodges had been swallowed, except for a huge strand that was slowly dribbling down the left of her stomach. She ran her middle and ring finger upwards from her left star tattoo, collecting as much of the goo as she could. Smiling contentedly, she then slipped the fingers inside of herself and she masturbated for a few seconds. With a 'plop' she pulled her fingers out and sucked them clean of the mixed sexual juices.

"So, can I borrow a towel? I need to shower and clean up for my...date," she said, looking thoroughly pleased with herself.

Feeling a lot more daring, now that Imogen was portraying herself as play toy rather than a person, he smirked inwardly and aimed his urethra towards her breasts. A second load sprayed outwards, coating her chest and bits of her stomach before it waned to a dribble. During the entire fifteen second barrage she tapped her foot and gave him a fake exasperated look but made no effort to stop him.

"You are such a pain," she said, speaking with jokey disapproval and spooning cum from her fingers into her mouth between words, "Don't need to be so jealous. I can stay for tiny bit longer if you want, but then I have to go."

She took him by his right hand, which was still covered in his own sperm, and lead him to the couch, which was in the corner of the front room. Holding his shorts up with his free hands, he followed obediently and sat down in front of her.

"I think I need to save my energy for tonight, but you look like you're, somehow, still raring to go," she said, kneeling between his legs. She rested her hands on his thighs and slid her lips down the rod two-thirds of the way to the base. She paused for a second as his helmet reached the back of her mouth, preparing herself for his entry to her throat. He had removed her gag-reflex the first time she had given him head so he knew she would be able to deep-throat him, but he was still impressed as the entirety of his stiffness disappeared inside her. A routine of swirling tongue, followed by swift strokes of the mouth, then followed by a five-second deep-throat brought him towards a climax, but he was disappointed that his purpose-made slut had had to cop out on being fucked.

"Freeze Imogen," said Stephen, raising his voice in the direction of his laptop, causing Imogen to freeze in place, her mouth still enveloping his cock. He thought for a second then proceeded to command the program, "OK, I want Imogen's post orgasm sensitivity to be reduced to 1.1 times regular sensitivity. However, any orgasm that occurs within two hours of the previous should be...25% stronger than it would have been otherwise. This compounds," he said, then paused, realising he didn't want to make her any more addicted to sex, "but cap it at 250% the strength of her 'base' orgasm. Also, make her subconsciously aware that this happens."

He thought to himself and decided he wanted to make another change, but was caught between two options; he could see if there was a way to make her faithful to him, or make her even keener to sleep around. Deciding that he really didn't see her as girlfriend material, he continued, "Same idea; I want Imogen's psychological enjoyment of sleeping with multiple men to increase by...about a half, which again compound increases with each further guy, provided the previous guy was within six hours of the last. Cap that at 200% of original. I want the same factor of increase of her orgasm, under the same conditions, which add with the previous orgasm enhancer. Cap orgasm strength at 400% of original if she achieves it through sleeping with multiple partners. Again, make her subconsciously aware of this."

He pondered whether or not her judgment would be impaired due to the intense sexual stimulus she would be going through, so he contemplated some more modifications, "Increase Imogen's intelligence by a further 5% of her original value. Also, I want you to increase her motivation, like... make her feel that the harder she works during her 'free time' the more sex she can have later. Also, give her a further intelligence boost of 10% but only when she needs to do some difficult work and has had sex for more than..." he did a quick calculation of how many hours someone is awake in one day, then something occurred to him, "Make Imogen able to sleep for just five to six hours a day, yet be as awake during the day as if she had had a full night's sleep."

He swapped the subject to himself and applied the same change before he forgot and then returned to Imogen, "As I was saying... make her more intelligent if she needs to do some complex problems or work, et cetera, and she has had more than nine hours of sex that day. Also, apply that bonus anytime she is doing an exam."

He was now happy that his changes would alleviate any guilt that Imogen might spend more time having vast amounts of sex rather than working or doing anything productive really. However, there was one final concern, "Regardless of her mental state, Imogen should not have any sexual contact with any guy she would not find physically attractive in a totally neutral condition. Such guys should also feel that Imogen is out of their league and avoid her. They should definitely take no for an answer and anyone who wishes to harm her would for any reason you can make them, avoid doing so completely. Guys who she does find physically attractive should also receive some subconscious hints on what to say and do around Imogen to make it even easier to have sex with her." He committed these changes, pleased that only good things would come to her, and logged it in his memory to give himself so protection too, but for now, it was back to fucking Imogen. In a way, he felt kind of selfless. He unfroze the Imogen, who had had her lips wrapped round him the whole time, blissfully unaware that Stephen had been altering her mindset. She continued her sucking as Stephen leant back and rested his hands on the back of her head.

A minute of oral sex went by when he felt Imogen retract her head. She stood up in front of him and gripped his shoulders gently. As was the original purpose of the changes he had just made to Imogen, it was clear she was ready and willing to have sex again; she straddled him and used her left hand to insert his stiff dick into her tunnel. She pushed her feet under his thighs, slightly grazing him with her stiletto heels, and embraced him around his upper back. Using mostly the undulations of her pelvis, she rode him for several minutes before bursting into a screaming orgasm, during which Stephen took the opportunity to empty another load into her.

"God these orgasms only get better; are you done too?" panted Imogen.

"Yeah I finished when you were yelling into my ear," laughed Stephen.

"Not my fault; take it as a compliment. I really do need to have a shower now and then go get ready."

"OK," replied Stuart, in a faux disappointed tone, "my towel is on the radiator in my room."

Imogen strode into Stephen's room but then poked her head out from behind the door frame. With a sly smile, she said, "You could come and watch if you want?" He waited for her to re-emerge from his bedroom and then eagerly followed her into the bathroom, where she removed her heels and entered the shower.

The shower was quick, mostly just to rinse the sweat and sperm off of her skin but she made a show when she soaped up her breasts and washing around her inner thighs. She spent a minute massaging her intimate area, occasionally looking Stephen's way when she did it, looking pleased that he was pleasuring himself. She dried herself as she put her shoes back at which point Stephen accosted her and took her to the couch for sex a final time before she had to leave. She kissed him and then explicitly thanked him for the fresh load inside her before dressing herself and heading for the door. As she opened it to exit, Stephen put on a faux frown.

"Stevie, I'll be back tomorrow. Tell you what, if you're that fussed, we'll both go out next week and find another girl. She can join in with us and you can screw her when I'm not around."

"Join in?" he said, thinking whether or not he programmed that in, then excited when he realised it was all her. She looked at him and stuck her tongue out, then shut the door behind herself. Stephen sat down at the Master Program and planned out some more modifications for himself in his head, but first, he asked it why Imogen wanted a girl to join in with the two of them.

"The subject's mindset has been altered to find sexual relations far more enjoyable than previously. As a result, she is far more open in trying new experiences that, previously, she was reserved with."

"So she's not like part lesbian now?"

"The subject is open to having casual sexual encounters with members of the same sex, but is unlikely to engage in a long-term relationship."

"OK, so just more adventurous... she's not going to do anything weird like being pee-ed on or do a dog or something?"

"The subject is more likely to engage in said acts now, compared with her original state, but due to various other mental parameters, is still highly unlikely to do so."

"OK, that's good. If you can, make some small changes to make sure she definitely won't do anything dangerous or disgusting. Then change the subject to me."

As soon as he appeared on the screen, Stephen started issuing commands. He was still reluctant to make himself too perfect, just in case he started to feel like nothing was a challenge anymore. However, he did start to think about the protection he had bestowed upon Imogen and what he should give himself. Firstly, he made it so that he would feel aware if someone was harbouring harmful thoughts towards him. He also made it that, for whatever reason was most applicable, no one could act on such feelings. He discussed with the program if he could avoid being hit by a car or other such freak accidents, but the best it could offer was enhanced awareness of other people, for example, if he were to cross the road and a car was just round the corner, speeding rapidly, the program could make him aware that someone was driving fast in his vicinity and his direction. It couldn't guarantee that he would avoid death, but he had certainly slashed his risk drastically. So far, he hadn't really thought about altering anyone other than himself and Imogen, but he felt he should apply his protection subroutine to his close friends and family. He counted up all the slots he'd need for the people close to him, starting with his parents and sister and then his parent's siblings and his cousins. He extended this to include any of their spouses and his eldest cousin's baby boy, taking the count to fourteen. Finally, he counted in his three living grandparents before moving onto his friends. He began to write down the names of his closest friends but after he got to the fifth name he realised he felt too nervous about essentially playing god. Deciding he didn't want the guilt of consciously deciding who would get to live an almost-invulnerable state of being, he asked the Master Program to read his mind and choose fifty people who were closest to him. He instructed the program to then add this to the seventeen members he had already chosen and apply all the health and protection improvements. He included a clause that the health enhancements should come into effect slowly over a month, like it was a natural yet spontaneous effect. He briefly considered giving them all a blanket improvement of intelligence and memory, but he wasn't sure he should tamper with such a large number of people in such a general way. He committed the changes but the program gave him a verbal alert.

"Warning, most of the 67 chosen targets are outside of range. I will have to individually target each one and, as a result, passive subroutines may run at diminished capacity. Do you want to continue?"

Quizzical, Stephen asked the program what it meant, before continuing with his changes. The computer explained that it had a range of around 25 miles, as any greater than this would involve reading and evaluating too many people simultaneously. However, the program could target a specific person outside of this range, anywhere in the world and alter them, however, ongoing conditions attached to the subjects, like making them subconsciously aware of an attacker would be preferentially suspended if the program needed more 'computing' power to enact processes within the given range. Stephen asked if he could change the priorities, but it was written into the program that the closer a process is to the Master Program computer the higher priority it gets. He instructed the program to enact his commands but the fact it would have to find and alter each target separately meant it would take about twenty minutes to complete the changes. He minimised the program and opened up a set of PowerPoint lecture slides, until the task was complete.

When the program was done, he brought up Imogen's profile to find her on her knees sucking the dick of her date. He pulled out his own member and started rubbing himself to the virtual image of Imogen. He watched her for fifteen minutes, during which time she stopped giving head and was fucked on all fours to a climax so strong it made her cry a little. Imogen collapsed into a near-comatose state but her partner kept going for another couple of minutes, until he came too. Pleased at how much Imogen was enjoying her enhancements, Stephen came into a paper towel and returned to his revision. Over the next ten minutes, he flicked between revision and Imogen. She had taken a few minutes to regain the ability to sit up, but as soon as she did, she started to fondle her partner's penis. He looked shocked that she was ready to go again so soon after she had, literally, sexed herself to exhaustion. Adopting the cowgirl position, she rode herself to another insane-looking orgasm, which left her barely able to grind her hips. They exchanged a few words then moved around on the bed so that Imogen was sitting on its edge and her date was standing in front of her. Looking shattered, but determined, she wanked and sucked his dick until it trickled a modest load onto Imogen's chest. As per her programming, she collected and swallowed his cum, then said something to the guy, who was now lying naked on the bed, in a satisfied daze that Stephen could totally relate to. He lazily pointed in a direction off the screen that lead Imogen to a towel on a radiator. Looking a little unbalanced on her heels, she retrieved a discarded item of clothing from near the bed, after wiping her chest clean. As she pulled the tight black dress over her body, he finished himself off, admiring how stretched the material looked over her enormous breasts. He watched her give the guy an awkward kiss and goodbye then leave his room, by which point Stephen had lost interest and checked the time. Seeing that it was nearly half past midnight and feeling quite tired, he retreated to his bed, where he had one final session of self-pleasure before falling asleep.