The Master Program Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Varun1987
Varun1987
238 Followers

Thanks to the modifications he made to his sleep pattern he woke up just after 6am but felt like he had the best sleep of his life. Full of energy, he showered, ate breakfast and had a wank over Imogen, who was also awake, all before 7am. Feeling very impressed, he asked the program if he could remove his need to sleep at all, but it would not allow such a drastic change to his physiology. By 9am, he had already done over an hour of revision, replied to an email from his granny and watched a random episode of Mock the Week on BBC iPlayer. At five minutes past 9, Stephen's phone vibrated; Imogen had texted him saying she was meeting a friend in the afternoon, so she wondered if she could come around soon. He replied straight away to say she could come over as soon as she wanted, then brought her avatar up on the Master Program. Pleasantly surprised, he saw a naked Imogen finger fucking herself vigorously. He watched her orgasm after a few minutes, but it looked incredibly subdued compared to yesterday, as the time limit he had set for her super-climaxes had elapsed while she was sleeping. He smiled when he saw her suck her fingers clean, which she followed by checking her phone. Already wearing a pair of pink velvety heels she opened a wardrobe and pulled out a white dress covered in small pink hearts. She slid it over her head until the bottom hem came down to just cover her bum cheeks. As soon as she had finished struggling with the back zipper; her resized chest being a bit too full for a dress bought when she had B-cup breasts, she left her bedroom. He closed the program and started browsing iPlayer for something else to watch during the wait.

Precisely twenty-three minutes later, Imogen rung the front buzzer and Stephen let her in. Without any words whatsoever she began kissing him, and he responded by leading her to the kitchen table, which he helped her mount. They had sex continuously for the next hour, stopping only between orgasms to move to the couch after and then onto the bed. While Imogen was having fourth orgasm of the morning, during the missionary position, the orgasm enhancers had kicked in and she came so hard that she involuntarily dug her heels into his calves and gave him a small cut on each one. Through deep gasping, she apologised, while he went to the bathroom and wipe his minor wounds clean. Having not actually undressed further than hoicking up the hem of her dress, Imogen was ready to leave after simply pulling it back down. Filled with three volumes of his sperm, she gave him a gentle kiss on the lips and informed him that she might be round later. He asked her who she was meeting, and she told him she was meeting a guy friend from her school, who happened to be around for a few hours, but she qualified that 'he was just a friend'. Later, at 1pm, he checked up on Imogen to find her pinned under a guy that he assumed was her 'just a friend'.

He had been stroking himself long enough to see Imogen cum once, when his phone went off. It was his text from his flatmate, Sophie, "Hi steve, im on the train back from Durham but im nearly at London. You in? I need someone to talk to. Soph x."

He replied after reading it a couple of times, "Whats wrong? You ok? Ill be here. do you want me to call. Steve."

"No its about about robbie. I dont really fancy talking about it on the train but thanks for asking. See you in half an hour. X."

Robbie was Sophie's boyfriend; Stephen had been jealous of him when they first met as he had fancied Sophie back in his first year. Sophie and Stephen had lived in halls together and his feelings for her had meant he used to hang out with her as much as he could, which eventually blossomed into a close enough friendship for them to start looking for a flat together in the summer. Helen was Sophie's best friend from her course, which is why she had joined them as flatmates. Helen had also caught Stephen's eyes but she too had a boyfriend, which discouraged Stephen, who had learned from his mistake with Sophie. Stephen pondered what could be wrong and he couldn't deny that a little part of him hoped that they had broken up; however, he was mostly worried that his friend was upset. Sophie returned to the flat at quarter past two. Stephen had made pizza bread in anticipation of her arrival and it was done just as she was finished dragging her suitcase through the threshold of the front door.

"Hey Soph, you alright?" he asked, with genuine sympathy, "I made some lunch if you haven't had any yet."

"Oh, thanks, that's really nice of you," she said, then embraced him without warning. He hugged her back, but felt very uncomfortable when she started sobbing in his arms.

He broke off the hug after a few seconds and then moved the plate of pizza bread to the table, before he replied awkwardly, "Uh, should we sit down and talk?"

She had a very pretty face; small yet very defined features, which she effectively complimented with make-up. This made him all the more sad when he could see a mascara-tainted tear stream down her cheek. Her bottom lip waivered as she began to speak and she broke out into bouts of tears every couple of minutes while she explained that she and Robbie were no longer together. Over the past year and a half that she and Robbie had been at university, the relationship had become strained because though they had been together for a year at school, he had gone to Bristol to study and consequently they barely saw each other outside of the summer holidays. What was worse was that Robbie had had plans to go to Australia after he finished university, which made their future very uncertain. Australia was a fairly recent development, which is why he had decided to break up with her now, after he had driven her to the train station in Durham.

After over half an hour of sniffled words, Sophie gave a weak smile before finishing her last bite of pizza bread. "Sorry, I've just been whining, I'm being really rude; I haven't even asked you how you are," she said, her voice and smile wavering a little, "how are you and Imogen?"

For a second, Stephen was confused at how Sophie could know about him and Imogen, but then he remembered that the Master Program had added memories to those close to him to fit the with continuity it had created for him and Imogen. He wasn't sure what he could and couldn't tell her, or what she knew, so he just thought he'd be honest and see what happens, as he could always alter her memories later if the conversation went badly. He realised that he had jumped to altering his flatmate as if it were nothing worse than switching the channel on TV and he felt a bit worried that he might be getting carried away with power.

"The...uh..sex is great!" he said, a little nervous because he'd rarely had sex-based conversations with Sophie, "but I'm certain she's sleeping around."

"Shit!" said Sophie, her eyes wide with shock, "What makes you say that?"

"Oh, she said so," he chuckled, still a little anxious.

"Ah..." she bit her lip in thought, but Stephen noticed how hot it made her look "what a bitch!"

"No, no, no," said Stephen defensively, "it's ok, I don't see her as a long-term thing but the sex is awesome so I'm not breaking it off. Besides she said I'm welcome to see other girls, she might even help me find one."

Sophie raised her eyebrow, "Well, I suppose if you're both ok with it, and she's not just stringing you along or something. Just don't get hurt buddy! How are you supposed to listen to all my whining if you get hurt too?" She giggled, but he could see it was a brave face, especially since she chose the moment to sniffle.

Sophie retreated to her room after saying she just needed some time to herself and Stephen felt so helpless. Then he looked at his computer. He wasn't helpless. He opened up the Macbook that had been closed since Sophie's arrival and shifted around the table to that the screen wouldn't face Sophie's door. He opened the Master Program then whispered to it to bring up Sophie's profile. He looked at the spinning avatar and noticed that she was currently undergoing the health changes he had ordered for all his close friends and family. He activated live mode and his heart sunk to see her curled on her bed crying. Unable to watch anymore, he turned live mode off and decided he couldn't bear to let her be this way. He watched the screen for a little while and contemplated how to help her get over Robbie. He pondered for a couple of minutes when Sophie's door slowly opened, causing Stephen to quickly minimise the screen.

"Hey Steve, I think I'm going to go round to Anne's. She went through that break up with Dave a few months ago so she says she owes me a shoulder to cry on in return." She chuckled and managed to put a smile on her face for a few seconds before sniffling and turning away. Steve sighed then decided against making any changes; his friend was upset but he should give her the chance to get over it her own way. He also thought about the possibility that they'd get back together, but that thought made him oddly jealous.

Varun1987
Varun1987
238 Followers