The Masters House Ch. 01

Story Info
She's whisked away to her new life.
763 words
3.73
22.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just driving down the main highway trying to get to some stupid acting gig.

Then my tire blew out and went flat. I realized at this time it would have been a good idea to learn to change a tire, but it was a little too late for that at the moment. I pulled over to the side of the road and got out of the car to examine the damage.

Sure enough, I had burst open the side. Probably from driving over the shards of glass everyone else was slowing down for and driving onto the shoulder to avoid. But in my haste I drove right over them, obsessed with making it to the audition on time.

"Too late for me," I muttered to myself.

I sighed and went over to my trunk to attempt to perform a fix. I had no idea what I was going to do, and so far the day had become a wash.

I leaned into my trunk, pulling out the cover over the carjack. It was a struggle, and I had to lean in and out a few times in order to pull it out.

I was about to pull the jack out when I heard a car pull up behind me and brake. I quickly turned around and was surprised to see that it wasn't a cop to yell at me and give me a ticket. Instead, two tall men came out of the vehicle. As they walked toward me I was able to get a good look at them both.

One was a tall black man, rather handsome, with broad shoulders and a goatee. His sculpted cheekbones formed a V-shape to full lips. He had a cocky smirk on his face as he and the other man approached me.

The other man was also very handsome, and looked to be in his mid-50's, maybe 60. He had dark hair with slight peppering at the sides, but the look was pulled off quite nicely.

Both men were dressed in nice shirts, wearing dark slacks and ties. They seemed to be rather dressed up for pulling over at the side of the road for some girl whose tire blew out.

I noticed their shirts were rather snug fitting, and I could see the outline of their pectorals. I was almost distracted by their musculature until I remembered that I'd never met them before.

"Looks like you could use some help girl," the black man said with a slight snicker. I couldn't figure out what his deal was, considering the fact that he just met me. Whatever.

The older man was more cordial. He extended a hand in greeting, introducing himself.

"This here is my colleague, Darnell. He's a bit cocky, if you will but you'll get used to him," he and Darnell chuckled at the statement and gave each other a look. Was I missing an inside joke or something?

"I'm Rodger," he said, his crisp blue-gray eyes almost glimmering in the sun.

Wow, I thought. He was rather captivating.

"I'm Donna," I replied with some hesitation, surprised at how gentle his handshake was.

"What's a fine looking girl like yourself doing in a dump like this?" Rodger asked, gesturing his hands to the road.

"Shouldn't you be in college or with a boyfriend?"

I snorted.

"I haven't had a boyfriend in over a year, and my college days are over. My tire blew out when I was on my way to an acting gig. It looks like I'm going to miss it after all," I sighed with exasperation, placing my hands on my hips.

"How about I ask you this," Darnell started, "Why don't we take you to that little restaurant right down the road, that green building, and let you give a tow truck a call. We'll give you a lift there."

I was a little taken aback by the stranger's rather gracious offer, but knowing I had no other real options, I accepted.

"Sure. As long as I get to make my phone call."

After I gave permission I realized it was an impulsive decision. I was becoming mildly uncomfortable with the way Rodger kept staring at my chest, but dismissed it.

Both men laughed softly as I walked to their car. What was so funny?

I knew it wasn't good to get into a stranger's car, but I figured this time wouldn't hurt.

At least, that was my last thought as I made my way into the backseat and Darnell covered my mouth was a cloth that smelled funny.