All Comments on 'The Match'

by Belakunn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Uh no

This story isn't even remotely erotic and as for the ending, well... that was just plain shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sick people do sick things.

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 16 years ago
wow

Well, this was very poorly written, and had no plot or real characters, but at least it was short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good

That was good, I like the fact that they don't end up falling in love or anything stupid like that, despite the fact its obviously surreal, its more realistic than others.

The worst is when people do a rape story where she gets really into it and then they agree to do it again next week.

Im glad that Lucie dies a sex slave, for once a sad ending :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awful

The story is poorly written; the characters are caricatures, it would be generous to call them one-dimensional. There is no plot, just a few events, which do not have believable knowledgeable descriptions or even coherence; the actions described are physically impossible. There is nothing erotic in the writing, and I am pretty sure the author has never had sex.

Other writers: get an editor, among the literotica volunteers. It can save one from making the rampant BAD WRITING issues Belakunn illustrates, which inspire contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Meh

Seems like somebody summed up his hatred for an ex-girlfriend onto his sick-twisted fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not Horrible

The last paragraph makes it sound kind of bitter.

People are commenting that it doesn't have good characters or plot development, but almost none of these stories do. The point is to write something erotic, not something deep.

The problem with this story is it read like instructions. First this, then this, than this. There wasn't any description. BUT it's a lot better than a lot of what I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
@ 'not horrible'

Yes it fucking is. You said "The point is to write something erotic, not something deep." By that definition, this piece of shit is a fail; it's not deep, granted, but neither is it the slightest bit erotic, just a pathetic revenge fantasy from the school dweeb against all the girls who laughed at his pencil dick and lack of personality, charm, wit, looks, talent, academic achievement or sporting ability. 1 star, maybe that will persuade him to stop posting his pathetic garbage masquerading as 'stories'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous