The Mbayo Clinic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit my lip then, almost hard enough to draw blood and I heard a deep gutteral moan begin somewhere deep inside her.

"Hey. Hey. Hey! We're here. Get out." The cabbie was apparently not fond of young lovers. We giggled to each other as we extracted our nearly joined forms. I tucked my cock back into my jeans and found my wallet.

We made it into the elevator and we started all over again. Stumbled down the hallway, vaguely conscious of the fact that we should be quiet as it was after 3 a.m., but not letting that stop us from groping each other and kissing every six feet or so. Finally we were inside and I let my keys drop to the concrete floor along with my coat. Her purse followed. For a moment, we just stood there a few feet apart, not touching. Near desperate with need, but enjoying this exquisite moment of sexual tension.

"Do you want anything?" I asked, gesturing to the kitchen behind me.

She snickered. "Yeah."

I moved in closer, letting my fingers lightly touch hers. "What do you want?"

She kissed me. "Bathroom."

We both laughed. I pointed her down the hall to the bathroom. She turned back to me. "Is that the bedroom there behind it?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

She turned and began to walk away, shimmying out of her leather pants, revealing the incredible ass I'd been molesting in the cab. She called out without looking back at me. "Meet me in there. Bring something to drink. Water. Gatorade, if you've got it."

Then she disappeared behind the bathroom door with her purse, leaving her coat and leather pants where they'd fallen off her. I thanked God for whatever was going to happen next, then brought a few plastic bottles of water into the bedroom.

When I got there, I wasn't sure if I should take off my clothes. I wasn't sure if I wanted her to take them off. I didn't want to rush any aspect of this. Instead I put on some music really low and dimmed the lights.

She emerged from the bathroom wearing nothing but her thong and a bra, both barely containing her lush curves. Her skin was flawless as she silently moved toward me. Without saying a word, she calmly unbuttoned my dress shirt, letting her fingernails brush lightly over exposed skin and planting little kisses. Then she turned me around, sitting with one folded leg on my bed.

I pulled off the shirt as she unbuckled my belt and opened my jeans. My breath caught in my throat as she slowly ran the palm of her hand over the straining bulge in my boxer briefs where my cock was imprisoned. I kicked off my shoes. She looked up at me, staring into my eyes as she lowered her head, mouth opening as her tongue slid across her plush lips.

I moaned as I felt her mouth descend on my underwear-covered erection. Her eyes never leaving mine as she sucked me through the fabric, letting her tongue roll over the wetness near the head. I felt another finger slide up the inside of my leg, through the opening and begin caressing my balls.

"Oh Jesus" I whispered.

"Shhhh" she shushed me. "I want to take my time. Get to know him."

Her tongue was moving down my cock now, pushing the briefs open, finding the skin as the base of my member. Her fingers slipping under my balls, then coming back out and finding my waistband. She pulled them down slowly, letting all of my cock burst free, bobbing with desire and youthful energy. I kicked off the boxer briefs as they pooled around my ankles, no longer a barrier between us. No longer an obstacle to our passion.

She slid her face down into my crotch, letting my cock feel how soft her cheeks were before getting lost in the softness of her hair. I felt her thick tongue slide down, almost to my balls, bathing the base of me in the warmest soothing sensation. I felt my cock surge and involuntarily pushed my hips forward, trying to fuck something, anything.

Audrey took pity on me, or maybe it was victory over me, as she wrapped one of her hand around my cock and took the head deep into her mouth. She pushed down, her tongue working me as my sex descended into impossible pleasure. Slowly she began to establish a rhythm. Going deeper each time and dragging her way back up to my head. Sometimes kissing the tip of my cock. Or dragging a tongue of my tiny slit, making me shiver. Her hands caressed my balls. Or ventured up my chest to stroke or pinch my own hardened nipples.

I began to rock back and forth with her, becoming an automaton to her ministrations. She was controlling me, working me like some sort of easily manipulated vehicle. Her teeth would slide across my head, causing a gasp. Her mouth would dip to my balls, bathing them as her hand pumped me, never once losing the tempo she had established. I never once felt any need to question her or guide her, she was fully capable of using me however she chose to. As I felt my balls begin tighten and the orgasm began to rise out of me, Audrey sucked harder. I blathered something about coming, but she ignored me. Up and down. In and out. Fucking her face. Her mouth fucking my cock.

Until I came. So hard. Lurching forward as each spasm forced another and another burst in a series of neverending spurts of thick, hot come into her mouth. She took it all, swallowing and gulping it down, moaning with pleasure as she achieved her goal. As she conquered me.

She began to slow down until almost barely moving. She finally let my spit drenched cock slide from her wet lips. It hung there, bobbing with need as she stared at it hungrily first, then looked up at me, eyes wide with the unspoken challenge. Now what?

I bent down and kissed her, tasting the thick spit that her blowjob had brought forth. Tasting even some of my cum as my tongue thanked her for every second of that incredible oral sex. I couldn't possibly have cared less. In fact, I think it turned me on even more.

Then I moved around behind her on the bed, letting my wet slobbery penis leave a trail across her back. My mouth descended on her neck as her back arched. I let my hands slide across her collarbone, over her chest as my fingertips slipped beneath her tight lacy brassiere. The feel of her impossibly soft breast flesh trapped in their cups driving me mad with the desire to posses her. All of her. I reached down and popped the clip of her bra with almost no effort and the bra hung loosely over her mounds. As the tension snapped out of it, a new tension took hold of Audrey as she waited for my inevitable touch. Instead I let it sit there, running my hands instead down to her sheer thong.

It was so warm. I could feel the seeping wetness of her through the thong. A thought swam in my head: she got even wetter from sucking my cock. My penis surged again against her back in response, letting a thin trickle of clear fluid run down her spine. She moaned as my fingers stroked her panty covered pussy and then she slowly reached up to remove the now hanging bra from her tits. I caught her wrist and held it firmly. I whispered into the back of her neck, "no." She made a frustrated sound, but writhed again in response. She wanted this. She wanted me to deny her control.

So I moved around her again, slowly moving each bra strap further up her shoulders, kissing the indented flesh where they had made in her. Then I grabbed her other wrist and lifted them both over head, like a doll I was undressing. Her gaze was heavy-lidded now, smoldering with heat. Achingly slow I lifted the bra upwards, letting the soft fabric caress the insides of her arms as they made their journey. Letting her shiver as it left her.

I lowered my head to her breasts, so much fuller than I'd imagined. But the real surprise was her amazingly thick and distended nipples. Each looked like a length of blunted rope, bursting from puffy areolas and practically throbbing with want. I kissed each one tenderly, slowly—but I purposefully did not let my tongue encircle them. I wanted her to wait for that. Instead I pushed my face back up to hers, noting how one strand of hair had fallen across her perfect face, now flushed with need. I pushed it back and leaned into to kiss her lips, which were plump and swollen from all of the kissing and sucking I'd already put them through.

Her tongue was like wildfire in mouth. She was letting me know the peril of her situation. She wasn't going to wait patiently and just let me tease her forever. My hands in return filled with her breasts, pushing them forcefully around, letting my thumbs massage her throbbing tips. She bit my lip hard and I saw her hand raise up to run through my hair—but for a split second I knew what she really wanted. She wanted to push my head down. She wanted my mouth on her body. On her tits. Then lower.

I made her wait just a bit longer as I forcefully squeezed and manipulated the soft breasts I'd unleashed with rough hands. Then I could wait no longer. My mouth captured one of those unworldly areolas and began to suck. She groaned out an involuntary sound that might have been "yessss." I felt her pelvis bucking towards me, her hot and needy pussy grazing against the area just above my cock.

I worked her breasts with efficiency. Tasting one then the other. Slipping my tongue around each center, then capturing the whole tit and sucking, or flattening my tongue to push each nipple against the roof of my mouth. We fell backwards into the bed and my hands pushed her arms back over her head again rubbing the impossibly soft inside of her arms as I doted on her miraculous chest.

Finally I let her breast leave my mouth with an audible popping sound. Then I kissed my way down her quivering belly. This time I didn't tease. Instead I just grabbed her thong and pulled it aside with one hand. Then I pounced on her sex with my eager mouth. My tongue arcing upwards with powerful licks across her opened labia, inside her and back up to her stiff clit. She was so wet that my mouth filled with the taste of her. I spread her wetness everywhere, licking first along the outsides of her lips, then capturing her clitoral hood between stiffened lips. She bucked and thrashed with this. I heard her throaty voice say something like "oh, fuck you. Oh fuck"

I've always loved to eat pussy. But I wanted this one to never forget me. After my first assault on her sex, I began to tease her again, probing for what she liked or disliked, seeing what made her squirm and what made her shudder. It seemed like hours past as I diligently pleasured every nook and cranny, slipping thick fingers over her clit or spreading her apart, eventually thrusting up inside her. I let my tongue snake down as I rhythmically went from top to bottom, pausing briefly to tickle her tight asshole. She began to get more vocal. More obscene. Each request was more urgent, more filthy. "Oh fuck. Keep doing that you bastard. Keep licking me." "Oooooh. Yes. Yes. I want that fucking tongue back on my dirty ass. Fuck it. Oh shit. Please." "Do it just like that. Just like that. Oh shitpleasebabydon'tstopjustkeepfuckingmeohgodIneedsofuckingbaaaaaad!"

With this last one she began to buck wildly against me. My thick finger pressed up against the top of her vagina as it spasmed against me, gushing with more and more fluid. Not quite a flood, but clearly this was a girl that had no need for lubricants. As she began to come down, I slowly removed my mouth from her clit and she trembled again as I broke contact with it.

Again we found each other's faces and began to kiss passionately. Looser now, warm and limber from orgasms, but once again vulnerable, as the heat of the sex acts began to fade to a manageable simmer.

She closed her eyes and let the last bit of pleasure wash over her as I gripped my arms around her in tight hug. When they reopened she studied me carefully. I honestly don't know what she was thinking, but I felt like she was judging me, maybe seeing if I—no, seeing if this was real. I didn't know about her, but this was already more intense than anything I'd experienced. It was so fast. A few hours ago she was some girl I'd had no chance with on a dancefloor. Now she was something I was terrified to let go of.

I think she sensed that vulnerability in me. And she began to nonverbally soothe me. Kissing my face gently. Stroking my hair. Before long I was panting with need again, my dick throbbing against her thigh. I pulled up between her thighs, looking down at her. She reached out and grabbed my dick, guiding it inside her. Her eyes never left mine as I felt each wet inch of her like it was the pathway to the promised land.

And it was. A promised land of slippery wet heat and suction. That moment, that first moment you enter a woman is without a doubt my favorite moment of any relationship. There's never a single instant with less intimacy or surprise as you realize how incredibly good it feels to finally fuck someone you are lusting after.

Fucking Audrey was no exception. In fact, it was the pinnacle of those experiences for me. We began slowly. Tenderly. But before long we were maneuvering for more control. She pushed me back against her headboard and began riding me harder. She kissed me and I felt her fingers cradling my balls and then pulling them. Not too hard, but enough to let me know she wasn't in the mood for teasing anymore.

My hands found themselves at that junction where her waist ended and her hips began. I liked the ample softness I found there and gripped it, using my new leverage point to pull her down harder against me. A few times I held her there, breaking her tempo and we ground against each other as if we were trying to get even more of me inside her. All of me. After a few more times, she came, screaming at me as her fingers rubbed against her clit where our bodies were fused together.

I flipped her over and slid back into her in one brutal thrust as she still quivered with the aftershocks of her orgasm. She pulled me down to kiss her and I felt her fingers pinching my nipple as I began to rock in and out of her. Our bodies slapped together wetly. Pumping and thrusting inside her, feeling her slick tunnel pulse and contract around me. Gazing into her eyes. Feeling sweat drip from my face. See it land on her chin. Watching her tongue dart out to catch it's salty wetness.

Her hands began tearing at my head and back. In return, I threw them behind her head and held them there. Her fingers gripped mine as she let orgasm take her for the second time.

She weakly pushed me off of her. I lay back feeling my suddenly free cock slap against my stomach. It was hard and slick with her fluid. She stared at it hungrily, with new appreciation. Audrey. Right there, leaning toward me, staring at my dick like some sort of animal. I instinctively knew that was an image I never wanted to lose from my mind.

We were both on our knees now. She pulled me her, my dripping slick cock gliding up her belly as she kissed me, gently. Her delicate hand reaching down and pushing my cock down until it was between her legs again, her well-lubricated, steaming hot pussy directly over it.

I grabbed her waist and began to thrust against her, my cock now trapped between her soft wet thighs, her vaginal lips sliding up and down my length without penetrating. Her stiff little clit pressing against the shaft. She moaned. I felt more wetness cover me. I felt my cock pressing just under her asshole. I almost came right then.

But before that could happen, Audrey dropped down and took me in her mouth again. This blowjob was anything but delicate. She used her mouth to fuck me in a way that I've only experienced once or twice in my life. Spittle and her fluids mixed together as she took me deep with each pass, her sloppy hand gliding over my shaft in a rotating swirl. There was nothing but the sound of my groaning and the wet sounds of Audrey's mouth working me to a frenzy. Her other hand teased my balls and then pressed backward, slipping between my sweaty asschecks, rubbing the sensitive hole there without penetrating.

My balls drew up and I knew that she was going to make me come. I wanted her to make me come. I wanted her to keep fucking me with her soft lips. I wanted her finger to slide up into my ass and press against my prostrate. I wanted to feel my come in her mouth. Or pull it out and cover her beautiful body with my load.

But then it would be over. And I wasn't ready. I wanted to come inside her. Deep inside her.

I tried to put a hand on her shoulder and slow her down, but she wasn't having it. She shook it off and kept going after my dick. Finally, I grabbed her hair in a fistful. She moaned with my thick dick still in her throat. Slowly I pulled upwards. She let my throbbing member slide out her mouth, long ropes of spit still connecting it to her. I looked at her face. Her eye makeup smeared a bit. Her lips plump and covered with spit and our sex juices. Her face was flushed pink with exertion.

I kissed her, cleaning her face with my tongue. Still holding her hair, my other hand cradling her chin. She let me do this, giving herself to me once more. Slowly I moved around behind her, still holding her head back, just enough so that her pretty face was tilted upwards, the light hitting it making her even more beautiful in that moment.

Then I led her forward, bending her at the waist, so that her wonderful ass was there before me. Her beautiful back arched, presenting herself, the vagina open and wet. I let go of her hair and she pulled a pillow to her. I slid the head of my cock against her lips, slowly, teasing.

"Just fuck me. Please."

Her voice sounded far away, so disconnected from the sounds of our lovemaking. I didn't need her words. I knew what she required. But I loved them anyway.

I slid into her once more, both of us knowing that this was going to be it. I began to add more weight to each thrust, expertly building with each slap of our bodies. I changed my angle, putting a foot forward for more leverage. I wet a thumb and slid it across her asshole, causing an involuntary shudder of surprise. Then she pushed back against it. Letting it penetrate her nether hole as my cock continued to batter her womb with thrust after thrust.

I grabbed her heavy swaying breasts, kneading them, pulling at her nipples. I found her shoulders and her neck. I kept moving my focus, all the while fucking her from behind without pause. I slipped my hand up to her face, felt her capture it in her mouth and suck it like a cock. Then she bit down against it, letting me know what she was feeling as our fucking built to higher and higher levels of intensity.

I saw her arm moving underneath her, frantically rubbing herself. Again, I grabbed her hair and pulled her back to me. She was practically screaming now. Sweat poured off of our bodes and covered us like a layer of oil. I felt her beginning to contract on my cock. I kept fucking her.

That became my mantra. I was determined to keep fucking her. I knew I was so close. She was coming now, twisting against me. Her sweaty, tan back glistening as she squirmed against my pulsating, thrusting cock. She groaned again as another wave of intense orgasm overtook her. She tried to push me away, slow us down. I refused. Instead, I grabbed her hips and kept fucking. Harder. More.

I saw her fingers tearing at the pillow beneath her. Audrey panted and shook, still coming. Her teeth biting down on the pillow now, muffling screams of ecstasy.

And then, I came. I felt like I'd never come so hard. So much. My cock spurting inside her. My seed blazing hot in her womb. Coating her. It was so primal, my come erupting from me and filling her. Wave after wave of pleasure surged through me as I came. My head spinning with both physical exertion and endorphins.

We stood stock still like that. Me behind her, cock still buried deep. She, beneath me, head buried in a tattered pillow. Our breathing now synchronized pants. Our bodies spent and our eyes closed as we waited for the moment to finally pass.