The Mbayo Clinic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were young and we were ravenous for each other. We had alcohol, but there were no rare African plants coursing through our veins, turning us into some sex-starved mating ritual participants. No hidden meanings to our words. No passive-aggressive snipes at one another. No damage. Just pure and naïve and drunk on each other's chemistry.

I woke up the next morning with her wearing one of my old REM t-shirts, making coffee and eggs. My Audrey.

This was who we were, who we were meant to be. This is the woman I was driven to be with. Before the Mbayo clinic. Before I began taking this crazy root, I wanted Audrey. She was, and had always been, the woman I longed to touch more than anything. I found myself fumbling with the car's ignition, my hands shaking uncontrollably.

The need was too powerful now. We only had to make it one more night until we could be together at the clinic. But was it worth it? Did it matter?

Could we even make it?