The McLain Theory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lilith?" Adam knocked on her doorframe.

Turning, a bit surprised, she returned his warm smile. "Hey, what's up?"

Going to her bed, he picked up his book that he left. "I just forgot this."

Chuckling, she turned back to her computer. "Oh ok."

As he turned to leave, he noticed papers sticking out from beneath her pillows. Sliding them out, he skimmed a few pages. "Lilith?"

"Hmm?" Turning, she saw what he held and dashed for it. "No, no, no!" snatching them, she rushed back to her desk and shoved them in her drawer.

"Where did you get that stuff?" he approached her quickly, putting very little space between them.

She could smell his cologne and it smelled divine. "It's just something I found. It's none of your business."

He watched her eyes avoid his own and her teeth worry at her lower lip. From his position, he could see a bit down the neck of her shirt at her heaving chest. He swore if he listened any closer he could hear her thudding heart. "What is it, Lilith? Why do you have it?"

"Adam, it's nothing, just something I found at the library and I thought it would be a good read." She shrugged and sat down at her desk. How about she just give the firing squad the guns?

"A good read? Lilith this is nothing less than porn and you found it at the library? I hope McConnell didn't see you print that out, for your own sake." Adam rubbed his temples and tried to control his agitation.

"Online really. So what? She's a great author and I like her work."

"Right. Whatever, Lilith, you're a big girl, you can make your own decisions." Turning to leave, Lilith leapt from her seat.

"You aren't going…"

"No. I won't tell mom and dad."

~*~*~*~

The next morning, Lilith and Adam were on strict no communication terms. As they went about their day, Lilith couldn't keep her mind off the story. Somehow, she had lost the last page and she looked all around her bed, her desk, her binder, everywhere for it. She had begun to worry that she had left it at the library on the printer somewhere.

It was Saturday and Adam was off to school early to warm up for the game. In her room, Lilith franticly spent the next hour looking for the last page. It wasn't just that she wanted to know what happened, it was that if anyone found it, she would have a time explaining it.

With a cry of frustration, she threw on her sweater coat over her short-sleeved blue shirt and denim skirt, and then dashed outside. She had two hours before Adam's game and she was determined to find that last page.

The library was quiet and she was surprised to not find Georgia or others anywhere around. Scampering over to the printers, she searched them for the last page.

Nothing. Crap.

She searched the waste bins and all the piles of paper beside the printers and still found nothing. Jamming her fist into her mouth, her mind whirled with repercussions. "Oh crap!" she whimpered, looking around her for any sort of clue.

"What's wrong, Ms. McLain?"

Snapping to attention, Lilith came face to face with Georgia, her face was smiling and her arms were crossed across her chest as she leaned a hip against the doorframe which leads to their upstairs dwelling. With her arms crossed the way they were, her breasts seemed all the bigger and flashes of the story rolled through her head. "Oh, nothing, honestly. I was just… being me… you know." She managed a light chuckle, twisting her fingers strongly behind her back.

Georgia nodded. "I see. You know it isn't good to rush around."

"Rush? Oh no, it's nothing like that."

Holding out a crisp piece of paper, Lilith knew instantly what it was. "I always find myself fascinated at the secrets you learn about people, don't you Lilith?"

Oh damn! She cursed herself. How could she have been so careless? She's going to tell and her parents are going to come down on her like a pair of ten-ton weights. "Look, I can explain, really."

Waving her hand, she dismissed her pleas. "I don't care for your explanations."

Her mouth went dry and constricted tightly. This wasn't going quite the way she would have liked. "Please, Ms. McConnell, can we talk?" Her voice came out as almost a mere whisper but it drew a smile from her. It captivated her; she had a beautiful sensuous mouth. Her face was gentle with a hint of erotic tendencies that sent her stomach into knots.

"Really?" she raised an eyebrow to her and went to the desk. "I would be most appreciative if you could explain some of this. I just closed the library since the game is scheduled today, so don't worry about people overhearing." She pulled a set of keys and a cell phone from a drawer and headed back towards the door.

Nerves began showing face as Lilith watched her calm, cool smile. "I'm sorry, Georgia. I really couldn't. You see, Adam has a game today and I always go to his games."

Opening the door to a side room, she stepped back. "I think this is a little bit bigger then a high school football game. It seems that since your parents are out of town, so we will have to settle this between us like adults. Besides, you wanted to talk."

Sighing, seeing herself trapped by her influence, Lilith flashed a weak smile and proceeded through the beautifully carved doorway to the conference room. Sitting at the small oval table, she felt as if she were in the principal's office about ready to be scolded and sent home suspended, but this was a lot worse.

Georgia paced around the room in a slow easy stroll. She seemed as if she were trying to think up some horrid punishment. "You seem like a nice girl, so when I found this, I must say I was rather intrigued." Her lip curled in a devilish smirk. "The one thing that I wonder is how such a girl as you could think to do something like this? Isn't your father the church pastor?" Not waiting for an answer she continued, "And I speak to your mother twice a week at the bridge club."

"Ms. McConnell, I honestly can explain, if…" Lilith began, but was cut off by a simple wave of Georgia's hand.

"What I want to know is how you think you could get away with reading something like this in my library!" She didn't raise her voice, but Lilith felt the sting all the same.

"I'm sorry, Ms. McConnell, I don't know what I was thinking."

"Do you realize how easy it would be for me to tell your parents? Or perhaps I should just tell a few of your neighbors? Then your parents would find out later and be even more humiliated! I'm sure they would be very angry with you. Don't you agree? How easy it would be for me to make your little world come crashing down!"

"Ms. McConnell, please, if I could make this up to you somehow I would. Tell me what you want me to do, I'll do anything, just please don't tell my parents or anyone else." Lilith felt like she'd almost have to get on her knees and beg. Getting Georgia to feel any sort of sympathy was almost like trying to pull out an alligator's tooth by yourself.

Georgia regarded Lilith with a stern eye. An idea was forming in her mind, Lilith could tell. "Since this is the first time you have done this, I feel compelled to give you a chance to redeem yourself."

That's good! Lilith thought, twisting her fingers underneath the table, keep that feeling!

"But," Georgia continued, "If you decide to make a big fuss about what kind of punishment I deem appropriate, I will make sure you will never want to leave your tiny little bedroom again."

Whimpering inwardly, Lilith nodded obediently. "Yes ma'am."

"Now let's go back to the computer room, shall we?"

Walking behind her to the computers Lilith watched Georgia's backside as it moved back and forth under her skirt.

"I can't hear you!"

"Yes ma'am," responded Lilith.

Georgia turned around in front of the computers and instructed Lilith to find the Web site she was reading the erotic story on.

Lilith found the site and went to the story. She began to sit down when Georgia pulled the chair away."

"Keep standing. Take off that sweater coat and put your hands on the desk!"

Lilith did exactly as she was told and waited. Her hands firmly on the desk, she stood, bent at the waist, her backside protruding outward.

"So this is the rest of the story you read here is this library. Well…start reading!"

Lilith began to read. Uncertain as to what was going on.

Georgia gasped in disgust and slapped Lilith on her butt.

"Out loud!"

Lilith hesitated, began to read then stopped when the story turned erotic.

Georgia slapped her again. "Did I say stop? You just don't get it do you?"

"I'm too embarrassed!"

"Oh well! It's a little late for that isn't it?" Georgia pulled up on Lilith's skirt, revealing her sheer white lace panties. "Isn't that sweet," she said with much sarcasm while caressing Lilith's behind. Leaning forward, her lips touching Lilith's ear, she whispered: "But I believe these panties are far too pretty for a little slut like you!"

Lilith's eyes opened wide as she felt that word sink in to her psyche. Georgia then pulled the thin fabric down past her knees. Caressing her nakedness, she pressed her fingernails into Lilith's creamy white skin and squeezed a handful.

"Now read," she said calmly, with much authority.

Lilith read the story, this time without stopping. As she read she felt her own arousal continue to build, even after each slap to her fully exposed backside which continued in steady rhythm throughout the entire story.

When the story ended Lilith was instructed to stand and face Ms. McConnell.

"You may rub your pretty little ass," she said as she held Lilith by each cheek, one in each hand and then kissing her deeply. Lilith felt Georgia's tongue explore her panting mouth as she rubbed the heat into the roundness of her own behind.

As the oral caress continued, Ms. McConnell reached down to placed her hand into the crevice between Lilith's thighs and rubbed her more. Lilith began to squirm and breathe in a much more rapid fashion.

"Oh no you don't!" Georgia said as she suddenly pulled her fingers up higher to her own mouth and began to lick them some. Wanting Lilith to taste for herself, she inserted her fingers into Lilith's mouth and watched as Lilith sucked them dry.

"Now you are catching on," said Georgia.

She stepped back from Lilith; eyeing her up and down with glee, she then commanded: "Now kick those panties over here!"

Lilith did just that as she stepped out of them with one leg and kicked her foot toward Georgia with the other. Her underwear flew through the air a few feet and Ms. McConnell caught them.

Lilith stood in shock as Georgia raised her skirt and pulled Lilith's underwear over her shoes and up her stocking covered legs. Pulling her business skirt higher to her waist, Lilith stared intently as the librarian revealed her naked sex to her, closely trimmed and uncovered as she was not wearing underwear herself. Lilith wondered…did she come to work every day like that…nothing under her conservative business suit except stockings and a garter?

Georgia pulled Lilith's panties up high and commented, "Just as I thought, they were already wet." Looking Lilith directly in the eye, she continued: "As I touched on before, you have not yet earned the right to wear panties in my presence. Do you understand that?

"Yes Ma'am," Lilith replied while looking down to see herself, naked from the waist down with her denim skirt pulled up around her waist. She felt so ashamed, but not uncomfortable or threatened in any way. Looking at her own sex she saw it glisten as the heat slowly dissipated from her exposed behind.

Georgia pulled her skirt down as she wore Lilith's panties and said, "I'll be keeping these. Now get yourself together girl, you have more to do."

Tossing up her keys and catching them she nodded to the door. "Come with me, we're going for a ride."

Outside, in the back of the library, sat Georgia's small blue Honda Civic. It was small, manageable and she found out how fast the sucker could accelerate as they made their way to the downtown district of Saint's Landing. They finally stopped in front of a fair sized pub. Through the fogged and tinted windows, Lilith could see a bustle of activity.

Nervous, she hopped out of Georgia's car quickly and waited for the other woman to retrieve a bag from the backseat of the car. "Come on," she instructed, grabbing Lilith by the elbow and leading her into the pub.

Inside was a bustle of activity. People sat at the bar drinking Guinness and talking and the booths were full of patrons with slender beautiful waitresses hustling back and forth. It seemed that every person they passed knew Georgia and smiled and nodded in her direction with a 'ma'am' in their greeting. All the waitress' paused and bowed saying; "Your presence is a pleasure, mistress." They finally made their way to the back room and when Georgia pushed open the door and shoved Lilith inside, the girl couldn't believe her eyes.

In a small arena there were several poles and tied to these poles were young ladies and men being treated in a variety of manners. Around the arena there were mini-bleachers from which patrons could sit and watch the tied up individuals in a variety of predicaments.

Walking around the back upper wall, Lilith watched one girl, dressed in an outfit which was no more than a few straps of leather around her bust, down her front and back and between her legs. She was tied facing the pole, her legs apart with another young man flogging her. She seemed thoroughly pleased by it but all Lilith could do is wince and try to advert her eyes.

Georgia led her into a small room with nothing more than a cot, dresser, bathroom and window. Tossing something out of the dresser onto the cot, Georgia regarded Lilith with studious eyes. "Get dressed into that, I will be waiting out here."

"But what…" Lilith began but was shut off by the closing door. Hurrying to do as the woman bid, Lilith's mind was in such a daze that she couldn't recall dressing and opening the door, she blindly followed the woman's lead.

Outside, in the park close to the back of the pub was a structure that much resembled a hangman's post, though instead of a rope leading down to a noose and a falling door in the floor, it was an arced frame and a solid floor and a chain that hung from the beam with handcuffs at the end.

In a daze, she allowed herself to be led to the foot of the steps up the contraption while Georgia hissed instructions to three attendants that had taken to following at her side like puppies. They all rushed off in different directions and Georgia turned her attention to Lilith's hair.

"Now," she cooed as she ran a brush through the long strands, "I want you to be fully aware so none of this glassy-eyed look I've been seeing."

Lilith pulled herself strongly from her daze and took her time observing the new surroundings. Finally turning to Georgia, shock was an understatement.

The cool mannered, viper of a librarian wore a latex bondage outfit. Chains dangled from a leather belt around her waist, fishnet stockings could be seen covering her thighs from the top of her knee high stiletto boots before disappearing underneath her six-inch long skirt. "Oh, God. You've got to be kidding me!"

Georgia smiled sweetly, the red of her lips giving her a new sort of erotic look. "Praying won't save you now, sweets."

Looking down at herself, she saw that she wore the same thing as the woman on the post, a leather outfit that looked like a T on her body. Groaning, she tried to suppress the feeling of humiliation as her breasts were almost completely exposed to one and all since their fullness could hardly be covered. The leather strap pulled so tightly on her sex and traveled up so high between the hemispheres of her exposed backside that the friction stimulated her as she walked. Panic growing in her mind, she recalled the day when she returned from the city with a swimsuit to wear on the July 4th BBQ pool party and her parents made her wear a long tee shirt over it. That suit covered much much more than this outfit did. This was worst than naked! She was a slave! They were treating her like a little bondage slave!

Looking up, she noticed a gathering beginning around the platform and a different sort of panic started to build. Stage fright. "Ms. McConnell you can't be serious about this! I'm the minister's daughter! The whole town will be talking! I can't go back home after this!"

Georgia smiled and smoothed Lilith's hair. "This is no new thing. Just do as you're told for once."

When a fairly large crowd had gathered, what looked to Lilith to be at least 20 to 30 people, many of them she recognized from shopping with her mother at the grocery store and some even from her father's church! Georgia stepped onto the platform in a hail of whistles and cheers. Her boots made a sort of comforting sound against the polished oak wood. Lilith tried to cover her face in shame but Georgia pushed her hands down and pulled her chin high, showing her face to the crowd.

"Thank you all for coming to me on such short notice, but tonight I definitely have a treat for you. It seems that someone in our community has done a very bad thing." She smiled wickedly and slapped a riding crop against Lilith's thigh, pleased with the 'ooh's' coming from the audience which seemed to be growing bigger by the minute. "I have brought this girl with me and tonight we will make sure that she learns exactly how bad a girl she really is!"

The crowd cheered with utter delight as two of Georgia's puppies led Lilith onto the stage and began tying her up. She hadn't seen them before, but on the floor, attached to the posts at her side were chains with cuffs to hold her ankles. One of the boys spread her legs and secured her ankles while another handcuffed her arms behind her back with the chain hanging from the top beam. Her legs were spread far enough apart that one could easy handle her. With her arms tied behind her back as they were, her breasts were thrust out for easy viewing and handling as well. Squinting her eyes closed she prayed for it to be short and sweet. Glancing to her left and right she saw one of Georgia's puppies by each post smiling. They were very handsome teenage boys. One had short frost tipped hair with piercing green eyes and tan skin, his muscles were rippling and his body was oiled and gleamed in the soft light of the stage. He was utterly naked and his thick erection thrust itself towards her. Seeing that she was looking at him, he winked at her and blew her a little kiss.

Whimpering, she looked to her other side to the other puppy. He looked much different though he too was naked with an attractive erection. His hair was shoulder length and dark brown and tied back in a low pony. His eyes were a soft brown and his skin was as well oiled but his muscles were not nearly as defined as the other's was.

Slowly sauntering around, Georgia's boots clicked on the floor as she slapped her riding crop against her thigh. "Now, tell me, have you been a bad girl, Lilith?"

Biting her lip, Lilith nodded.

The crop came across Lilith's bottom with a sharp crack. "Speak girl! I can't hear you nod. From now on you will refer to me as 'Mistress'. Now answer me again!"

Taking a quick deep breath Lilith answered again. "Yes, Mistress, I was bad." She squinted her eyes against the cheers and whistles in the crowd. Scanning it, she frantically searched for any faces that might be familiar; unfortunately she was once again reminded that they all were mostly people she had seen at school, church or at the stores. This couldn't go worse.

Bringing the crop down against her bottom, Georgia admired how wonderfully her skin reddened and announced it to the crowd. "My, Lilith, I didn't know how red your ass got! Maybe you should be spanked more often!" The men of the crowd became rambunctious and Georgia had to finish her statement a tad bit louder. "It would seem to me that letting you go as soon as I initially was going to would be a horrible waste!"