The McLanahan Clinic Ch. 04

Story Info
Lucy's continuing therapy
2.4k words
4.58
29.4k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 05/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And for the record: I don't know where all of this came from, but I'm kinda glad it stays there...

"I have another fantasy, Dr. Ross."

Janet rolled her eyes and settles more comfortably into the chair, checking her pad of paper and pencil before she answered wearily, "Do tell, Lucy."

"Well, it starts off with me at home. Mommy is reading a paper at the table, my brothers are already left for school, and Daddy is taking a shower. I walk down in my short skirt, tight shirt, no bra, tiny little panties again, and Mommy says 'you look like a common slut, go upstairs and dress right.' I lift my skirt up and run a finger between my pussy lips and say 'Mommy-slut, if you want to see me naked, or just want a taste of daughter-cunt, all you have to do is ask.' I say and walk out.

"That day I act like just like Mommy--a super cocktease. Mmm, boys and teachers pants are bulging at the sight of me, and when I trip and fall, my legs spreading wide and flashing everyone, I big hand helps me to stand. It's Ben, the quarterback, and his dick is huge.

"He takes me to the nurse's office, and when I sit in the chair, he fumbles for his zipper and pulls his cock out. I'm slightly scared by it, but as he merely looks at me, staring at my hard nipples and my tanned legs as his hand frantically whips up and down his cock, I feel a need burn in my pussy. All too soon he grunts like a pig and he cums, splattering my blouse with a few ropes of semen. He apologizes, but I silence him by licking his dick clean like a woman should, and walking to my class.

"When I'm there, I reek of pussy and semen, the semen has turned my shirt translucent, and my little nipples are visible for everyone to see. It's biology class, and they're talking about human reproduction. The teacher calls me forward, and I sashay my way forward, and stand at the blackboard, my arms behind me pushing my breasts out. Mrs. Bell points out my breasts, running her pointer around my nipples, before has me turn around and bend over. She flips my skirt up and runs the pointer over my naughty cunt, displaying how wet and swollen it is, and inviting the class to taste my cunt. The class quickly lines up and runs their hands over my dirty cunt, sticking their fingers in their mouth and sucking my juices off their fingers noisily.

"I am ordered to kneel down as Mrs. Bell moves on to male reproduction. She calls Taylor forward, a big football player, and tells him to strip. When he takes his pants off he's got the biggest, thickest cock I've ever seen. I watch as the girls in the front row look at him with need, almost masturbating themselves. Mrs. Bell takes her clothes off and shows off her pornstar body underneath those frumpy clothes, kneels and proceeds to suck on his cock until it's hard, and hanging heavily.

"Mrs. Bell starts pointing out the different parts of the cock, licking each of them, and brings him over to me and masturbates him, saying into his ear, 'Look at this cunt, this whore, ready for your seed. Look at that cunt between her legs. I bet she's a virgin. Wouldn't you like to make her a woman, and then your slave? I bet you have to masturbate this thing twenty times a day, huh? I bet you go into the bathroom between classes and jerk one out. Look at this willing cunt, spray your seed over her, make her yours. Fuck her pussy and knock her up, like the good cunt she is. I bet she grows up to be a whore just like her momma, spreading her legs for anyone with money. A five dollar fuck-slut that needs to be taken...' and then he cums on me, three great shots all over my face. I taste it, salty and warm, and it feels so comforting.

"Then Mrs. Bell as she has Tylor lay down on the table and mounts him, she tells all the men line up and cum on me for the rest of the hour, two, three, five at a time, until my hair is soaked, and cum is running down my body in warm streams, I'm crying because it's got in my eyes, my makeup is running, I look and feel like a cheap prostitute, and still more men line up. The other women in the class are frantically digging into their pussies screeching insults and saying things like, 'take that from my boyfriend, you cum starved cock whore!', they explode into orgasm, sometimes grabbing each other and grinding each other's pussies together like the sluts they are. After the men cum on me, they move over and gangbang Mrs. Bell, sometime beating off with her hair as she begs them to just rape her. The bell rings and the class leave, leaving me and her.

"Mrs. Bell stands up slowly, cum caking her ass and thighs, her hair, breasts, fingers, hands, arms, lips, mouth, face... She starts licking it up, and tells me to go to my next class, or I'll be late. I get to my feet and stumble to my next class, still showered in spunk, and sit down, and the same thing happens. I become soaked by semen, and someone always stops me from fingering myself, I always have a cock to stroke, or something, and after the third time, I beg to be fucked. After the fifth time, I beg to be raped like the naughty cunt I am. But nobody has the balls to be a man and take me like a woman should. I become soaked in semen, and my friends come to me after each cum bath, and lick it from my body as they finger themselves and tell me what a fucking filthy whore I am. When I protest, they slap me, and shout that 'cunts don't speak, they just get fucked!'.

"The rest of my day continues like this, with the teacher fucking everyone but me, and all the guys cumming on me before fucking someone else. Lunch is so bad. I get chained to a chair, and men and women walk over and piss on me, or cum on me. Slapping me when I beg them to stop, telling me that I was the new school whore, and would soon be passed from person to person like a cum rag, like I disserved.

"I left the school that afternoon hungry, horny, covered in piss and cum, reeking of pussy. I walk into the house, and dad is sitting at the table, paying bills. He looks up at me, sees me dripping, and asks, 'what happened, pumpkin?' I break down and cry, telling him what happened. He hugs me tight and says, 'it's alright, it's alright.' And I feel safe in his arms, and then his grip on my arms tightens, and he says 'I heard what you did to your mother. Calling her a slut. I'm at my wit's end with you. if spanking won't work, than I guess Daddy will have to rape you into good behavior.' I try to get away, but he's too strong. I scream as I struggle against him as he drags me upstairs and ties me up, my arms behind my back, my legs bent and open. He fits a thing in my mouth to keep it open, and I scream, and beg, and cry through it.

"Daddy strips slowly, enjoying the wait, as I try to break free. His cock comes out last, hard and thick, bulging with cum. He spits on me, 'only good girls make love, whores need to fuck. Are you a virgin, slut?' I nod yes, as I beg him to stop, that I'll be a good girl, that I didn't mean it. Daddy smiles and strokes his cock twice as he straddles my legs. He bends down and whispers in my ear, 'scream little slut, scream.' And then he grabs me by the hips and thrusts in. A scream as Daddy rapes me so hard. And I scream and beg him to stop as I moan and thrust myself on him.

"He stays silent and just fucks me faster and harder, punishing my wicked cunt with his cock. Mom walks into the bedroom from running errands, and I beg her, 'Mommy, Daddy's raping me, make him stop, please Mommy, make Daddy stop raping me!'

She slaps me and says, 'shut up, cockslave, that's what little girls get for dressing like a slut. That's what sluts get for calling their Mommy a slut.' She turns and starts talking to Daddy, 'Is she as tight as you imagined?' 'Yes, a tight cunt; just like her Mommy.' 'Mmm, I like the sound of her begging.' Mommy says and strips.

"She pulls out a dildo from her dresser, and fits it into the gag in my mouth. I look up at the six inches of plastic cock out of my mouth just before Mommy's pussy comes down on it. My nose is wedged in her ass as she bottoms out, the dildo filling my mouth and mommies ass on my nose, I start to choke just as she pulls up and then drops down, over and over, fucking my face hard. I suck on the dildo, suck on Mommy's juices that flow into my mouth. This is a whore's pacifier; this is a whore's milk.

"Mommy and Daddy talk to each other like I'm not there, fucking me hard and talking about how they'll train me to be a good prostitute. Daddy cums in my cunt and each spasm feels like a secret brand. Mommy and Daddy say they hope they've knocked me up. Daddy withdraws, and then I see Brittany, my best friend walk through the door, naked and a thick strap on bouncing in front of her.

"Daddy kisses her on the lips, and I suddenly know that Daddy's fucking her too. 'Anything left for me?' she asks, and my Daddy replies, 'her ass.' Mommy gets off, and turns me over, lays down, grabs me by the hair and uses my head like a dildo, fucking her pussy as Daddy walks over makes Mommy suck his dick clean.

"Brittany climbs onto the bed behind me and slaps my ass hard, 'this is for all those times you took my boyfriend, you fucking slut. You're my fucktoy from now on.' Then she lines herself up and plunges in. it hurts so fucking much, I scream around the gag. Then she grunts, 'Take that you little fucking bitch. Yeah, you like that, don't you, cunt? You like it when I have this big plastic dick up you? You like that? Oh? You want me to make your little asshole hurt? Mmm, you like that, don't you, whore? What a fucking cunt you are. What a dirty little whore. Oooh, you like it when I have this cock up your ass? Does that make you wet? Huh? Does it make you wet, whore?' she fucks me like Daddy -- hard, slapping my ass while telling me every bad thing I've done to her. Mommy and Daddy beam at her, and call her their real daughter.

"She fucks my ass for hours, and I screech and cum so many times. Eventually, she stops and pulls out, and they leave me there, tied up and crying quietly on Mommy and Daddy's bed in a puddle of drying sexstuff. Can I please masturbate?"

Janet sighs, "What have I told you about that?"

"Not to?"

"Very good. And why would I change my position now?"

"Because I really need to cum!"

Janet closed her eyes and rubbed the bridge of her nose slowly. "Lucy, we're here to deal with your psychological problems. If I let you masturbate now, you'll never learn the self-discipline necessary to get over this." The silence lengthened between them, broken only by the scribbling of Janet's pencil. After a minute, Janet groaned, massaging her hand, "This is just one fantasy?"

"Yes."

"Okay, first... I'm doubling your dosage."

"Now?"

"Effective immediately. Second, when did you have this?"

"Last night."

"Last night? Did you masturbate?"

"Of course."

"What about Alexander?"

"He was asleep."

"Okay," Janet glanced at the clock, calculating the time left in the session, "Let's hit a few things before our time runs out, we'll get the rest tomorrow, okay?"

"Sure." Lucy said, and jumped at the loud knock at the door.

"Hold that thought Lucy." Janet said standing and quickly making her way to the door. "Can't you read the sign?!" Janet asked acerbically, opening the door, "It says NOooh hi director!"

"Janet. Lucy." Alysha nodded curtly at each of them, "Janet, could I speak to you?"

"Sure."

"Alone?"

"Ah, sure." Janet turned to Lucy as she slipped out, "I'll be a moment Lucy, wait just a second."

Lucy smiled understandingly, but when the door closed, her fingers dove into her pants her face taking on a serene smile as she feverishly masturbated. After a minute, the door opened and Janet stepped quietly through. "Look, Lucy..." Janet began, but stops as Lucy guiltily yanked her hands out of her shorts. Janet's brows rose, "Were you masturbating?"

"No!" Lucy yelped.

Janet's eyes rolled, "I'll overlook this, this one time. I'm sorry I have to cut this short, I have to go to the hospital." At Lucy's worried look Janet reassures her, "No, it's not for me. Erika tried to kill herself, and I need to be there. I am her therapist, after all."

"Erika? When?!"

"Five minutes ago. I'm sorry, Lucy, I am, but I have to go."

"Can... can I go?"

"If you think you can be on your best behavior...?"

"I will!" She promised.

"Get cleaned up and changed, I'm leaving in ten minutes."

"Thanks Doctor Ross!" Lucy yelled, bounding for the door.

Janet smiled and stood over the chair, staring at the wet spot in the middle longingly, but she was too depressed to entertain herself like that again. She robotically fetched the spray bottle of cleaner and a rag and cleaned the leather before it stained, replacing the bottle and tossing the rag into a plastic sack in her bottom drawer to be laundered later.

Janet sat heavily in her chair, turning to face the window, staring blankly at the blooming ivy climbing outside the window shifted softly in the breeze, mentally replaying every encounter she had with Erika, trying to find some sign, some signal she might have missed, with only one thought was caroming guiltily around in her mind, "What could I have done differently?"

It was a long ten minutes.