The "Me Date" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look how big your penis is. I'll bet you'd love to ram it into my pussy! Would you like to see my pussy?"

With that, Honey ripped off her panties. I could tell she was turned on by what she was doing to me. She positioned her naked body so I could see her vagina and separated her glistening labia.

"Do you like it?"

She was beautiful. How I had longed to see her sex! Her inner and outer lips were separated from one another which created a spectacular display surrounding the length of her slit. Her clitoris was erect and poking out of its little house. It was beet red and reminded me of a miniature erection.

"It's more gorgeous than I could ever imagine."

My penis was aching for attention but there was still over three minutes to go. Did I dare touch it?

"Would you like me to touch it?"

Honey then began rubbing the middle finger of her right hand up and down her opening as her left hand continued to separate her labia. Her nipples were poking out again and her breathing was heavy. Then the same long finger disappeared deep inside and began to move in and out slowly. Finally, Honey removed the finger and inhaled its sweet fragrance.

"Would you like to smell me?"

Her finger under my nose effectively transferred control of my body to my dick. I didn't care how much time was left. I needed to give myself some relief. I dipped my hand in the soapy water and started rubbing up and down on my shaft.

"Careful Mr. Out of Control. I don't what you to flunk the test."

Honey really was on my side. I desperately tried to slow down but the vision of her finger sliding in and out of her vagina and the sent of her sweet nectar was all I could think about. That wonderful feeling was beginning to arise in my body.

"Still one minute, you better slow down!"

"I can't, your pussy is too beautiful!"

I kept rubbing myself as the feeling got stronger. "Stop!" I commanded myself.

Honey was still playing with her pussy but I managed to stop my stroking for a few seconds and contemplated my erection throbbing before us.

"Your penis is beautiful!" Honey almost yelled.

That was it, I started rubbing myself again with my soapy hands. It was going to be close. The feeling was starting to spread from my extremities, just like it had done the last time. My heart was pounding. I felt weak and trembling.

Rinnnnnnnnnnng! The timer went off.

I ran to the toilet and relaxed my sphincter as I continued to stroke myself madly. The water felt wonderful as it rushed from my body just as I squirted three long streams of almost clear watery semen onto the floor in front of me. They almost hit Honey who was writhing in an incredible orgasm of her own. I had done it! I had passed the test!

A few minutes later, when we had regained a small measure of composure Honey looked at me from her sweat-covered body and said, "Congratulations Mr. Submissive. You've passed the test. Next week, I think we should have a You Date at your place. You might want to know I've got a submissive side too, and I'll be waiting for my homework assignment!"

Honey's words were music to my ears. I was finally going to burry myself in that white hot pussy of hers. But first, it was going to be a very long week.