It Started with a Kiss Ch. 01

Story Info
Bob's cum eating fetish starts with an early girlfriend.
1.4k words
4.58
45.4k
59

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: A somewhat fictional series recounting a time in the late 1970's into the 80's. All actors are adults!

It was late. It was always late with us, in Sue's bed, her parents sleeping on the level above us. We'd had a few close calls but the hormones always won. She'd been alternating between sucking my cock and taking breaks by deep kissing me as she stroked its saliva slicked length.

I'd never minded her kissing me after taking my cock into her mouth. Her lips pursed around my swollen dick, her tongue flicking along as she'd play with me, bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm. Sue wouldn't let me cum in her mouth though - not that I minded. And the taste of me on her lips, her tongue... It always just got me more aroused.

"Your old girlfriend told me something" she had whispered in my ear after we broke the latest kiss. Her small firm breasts against my arm, her fingers slowly, gently stroking my throbbing cock.

"Hmmmm. What?" I whispered back, turning my hand so I could finger her soaking wet pussy.

She sighed, continued. "She said she loves it when her boyfriend cums in her mouth. I want to try it."

I trembled, turned and kissed her hard. Her hand never stopped it's slow, teasing stroking.

We'd met in our last year of High School. It was Sue's ass that drew my attention, full and lush and atop the longest of legs. She was tall and her waist thin, and happily for me we hit it off immediately.

We dated, graduated, moving along the normal path of growing up in 70's suburbia. Neither of us sure of our careers we'd enrolled into community college and to save money we both lived at home and worked part time jobs. Kissing and hand holding slowly evolved into more passionate activities as we moved into early adulthood. And with those being the days before birth control being readily available, we were both very careful about not getting pregnant.

Sue kept reminding me she was a good girl. Kissing was fine but no touching at first. That logjam broke on a warm late summer night, in a stairwell under her parents back porch where we'd been kissing. Sue was wearing a sleeveless baggy sweatshirt with no bra, and my hands were on her back, her sides... but not her small breasts.

The following afternoon we were at her parent's house, watching some TV. They were gone, and as usual we were fooling around. Sue knew of my fascination with performing cunnilingus - at first, she thought it gross; "you have no idea how bad it smells!" she announced the first time we talked about it. That comment didn't deter me. And it must have gotten her thinking about it.

We'd been kissing and I was not quite cupping one of her breasts when she broke away and told me with a devilish smile on her face of how she'd gone to bed the night before, her panties soaked through and through. She moved, pushing me off the couch we were on, pulling her jeans and panties down - saying "Go ahead... do it... I want your mouth on me."

From that point on neither of us could keep their hands off the other. Soon after Sue was happily enjoying taking my cock into her mouth, or rubbing it on her face, or sliding that large delicious ass of hers over it, or... And I eagerly kissed and licked her young, fully furred bushy pussy.

Sue loved cumming. She loved it when she made me cum. She loved exposing her pussy to me as well as her small but pretty tits. And we'd spend hours curled up on her bed, one or the other nipple in my mouth, her lush ass cheeks in my free hand.

She just was put off by my cumming into her mouth. Still, I was extraordinarily happy with what we were doing. And so, when out of the blue Sue tells me she wanted to try it - I became overwhelmed with arousal.

I guess that's why without thinking it just came out. "Share it with me" I'd said as I broke the kiss. We've been open about things - experimenting. She kissed me on the lips softly then thrust her tongue into my mouth.

I almost came right then. I moaned quietly into her mouth instead. As had always happened at that point my balls felt heavy, congested. My cock twitched from the slightest, softest of touches. And Sue was so capable of those. She ran a finger along the length of my cock, from balls to tip. "Sure?" she asked.

I closed my eyes. I was in that ecstatic in between place where I'd say anything to cum. As I said, we were young. All I was really thinking of was the smell of her on my face and lips - I'd brought her off orally once already. Part of me wanted her to sit on my face again and ride it to...

"Yes" I said with quiet urgency. The thought of cumming in her mouth was taking me beyond horny. The impulsive idea of her kissing me, my cum in her mouth, our sharing it... It was driving me crazy with lust.

"Okay" she breathed. Then moved so she was between my thighs. I both loved and hated this - I wanted her laying alongside me, her sweet wet pussy, those long and meaty legs next to my face as her god so fucking hot mouth took my cock in and sucked and licked and...

But her hand gripping the base of my cock was also as good. Her tongue licking my cock head - the tip of it invading my cum slit - her mouth opening, then devouring me. My fingers clenched her coverlet, my head thrust back into her pillow - the scent of her invading my senses.

Sue brought me to the brink several times, and would stop. My cock felt like exploding, my cockhead oozed pre-cum. As an appetizer she'd lick it up and share it with me, bringing me to a peak I'd never before attained. Her kisses, her tongue invading my mouth, sharing the pre-orgasmic fluids leaking from me, drove me mad.

And then... finally my orgasm would not be denied. I still don't know if she'd planned on me cumming that time or she was surprised with my orgasm. I didn't matter to me - and unlike so many other times when she'd finish me with her hand, she left her mouth in place. I bit my lips, maddingly holding back the moan that I wanted to expel as my orgasm shook my body, my cock shuddering and jetting hot blasts of semen.

My hands were on Sues head; my fingers entwined in her hair. I knew her phobia - intellectually - so I fought with myself to make sure I wasn't holding her in place. But my god, her tongue along my cock as it pulsed and spewed white hot cum...

I wasn't finished. Not by far. My cock still twitched and jerked as Sue moved, her body sliding along mine, her small breasts pressed into my chest - her mouth locking onto mine. My lips parted and her tongue probed, allowing the load of fresh creamy semen to fill my mouth.

My erection pressed into her soft belly, still quivering, still pulsing as we shared my cum. My god - my hands on her ass pulling her harder onto me. An almost religious moment. We shared my essence, our tongues dancing into each other mouths as she fed me.

I didn't swallow, at first. In the throes of post orgasmic bliss... I didn't care to. We were sharing something special, elemental, spiritual. I never loved my sweet Sue more than at that moment.

Our tongues slid along the other, the creamy cum mixing with our saliva. I felt it trickle down my throat - I finally swallowed. I felt her satisfied sigh in my mouth. Sue broke the kiss and raised herself up, her still hard nipples brushing along my chest. "She was right" Sue said, her eyes locked into mine. "I loved it too. But sharing it" she paused. Smiled. "That was sexy."

She leaned back down and kissed me, then slid off. We moved to spoon for a few minutes before I had to leave, my still semi-hard member pressed into the cheeks of her delectable bottom.

As I said, we were young. "Did that bother you?" I whispered into her ear.

"No" she breathed, snuggling even more into me. "Did you like it?"

I thought for a moment. Afraid of what I might next say, afraid of how she'd react.

"Yes" I whispered. "And I want to do it more."

"Oh good" she sighed.