The Medb Wine Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better free that bad boy before he chokes to death in there," she said.

I worried for a moment that she meant right that second.

"Dare you," Barbara said. From a fold somewhere in her skirt she pulled out her panties and dropped them in my lap.

I looked down at the obviously damp underwear and then up at my wife. The gleam in her eyes was a combination of lust and challenge. There was no way I was going to deny her. I picked up her panties and handed them back to Barbara as I looked her in the eye. "Of course dear," I said. "Get me another while I'm gone."

Barbara smiled as I stood up and walked to the men's room. My heart was racing with fear and excitement. We'd never gone so far, we'd never done anything so open and public. "What if we get caught?" I wondered. "They'll throw us out, call the police, who knows what," my mind raced in time with my pulse. It was scary; "Roller coaster scary," I thought and pushed open the door to the bathroom.

I quickly made my way to a stall, and locked myself in. I was determined to meet Barbara's challenge, and knew that if I didn't act fast, I'd lose my nerve. As I began taking my shoes off so that I could strip out of my underwear, I heard the outer door open and two men enter.

"Did you see that smoking hot chick at the bar?" one said.

"The one with the fantastic tits?" the other one answered.

I froze listening to them talk. I could just make out the two guys through the gaps in the stall door.

"Yeah," the first one said. I could tell they had stepped to the urinals. "Holy shit is all I can say. I could see all the way down her shirt when she leaned over. They are the most amazing jugs that I've ever seen."

"And I know you've seen plenty," his friend replied with a chuckle.

"You bet I have. I'd like to slide my dick between those luscious mounds." The sound of a stream of fluid hitting porcelain echoed in the room.

"Buddy, she's way more than you could ever handle," the second older guy cautioned.

"Yeah right. I've had my share of sweet young things and I handle them just fine," the first one bragged.

They flushed in unison and walked to the sink to wash their hands.

"No really. I mean it," the second one said sounding serious. "That's a woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. She's definitely the in-control type and wouldn't put up with the likes of you or me. It's pretty clear that she's with that guy sitting next to her and that they're tight. If I were you I wouldn't even think about trying to break in. They'd both have you for lunch, especially that girl."

The water turned off and the electronic paper towel dispenser whirred.

"Yeah, you're right I guess. Way outta my league. They both look like they could hold their own" Disappointment dripped off of his words. "But I gotta say, she is A-one, USDA prime, smoking hot. Her boyfriend is one lucky guy."

The outer door creaked open.

"Yes he is. Dreams buddy. You can have her all you want in your dreams." The door banged closed.

I hadn't realized that I'd been holding my breath as the two strangers talked. I let it out with a woosh. "USDA prime. Smoking hot. Outta my league," I rolled their words around in my head. And the way they'd referred to my over forty wife as a girl, made it clear that she looked much younger than that to them. Pride welled up in me. To me, Barbara was "smoking hot" and "prime", and I was glad that others saw her that way too. I was especially happy that they'd both recognized how connected she and I are. It also didn't hurt my feelings when they said that I looked like I could "hold my own". I tugged at my shoes and unbuckled my belt with renewed vigor. "We're going to put on a show, the both of us, my amazing wife and me" I thought. "And we're going to make somebody's dreams."

I walked back to the bar with my underwear balled up in my hand. I wasn't quite a brave as my wife, who had openly displayed her bra. I could feel the soft wool of my slacks rubbing against my cock, which moved back and forth freely with each step. By the time I reached the counter I was at full mast and my pants tented outward. There was no way I could get through the crowd back to my chair without brushing up against multiple people. I tried my best to make sure that I had frontal contact only with women. At least two of them looked over their shoulders at me and smiled as they felt my hardness while I pushed past.

I sat down next to my wife. She was grinning like crazy.

"Very nice. Very nice indeed," she complimented me. "I definitely like what I see," she grabbed my cock. "Now doesn't that feel so much better?"

I couldn't disagree with her. Not only did it feel good for my swollen member to have plenty of room, I also loved the feel of her hand on me. I pushed my hips upward to meet her grip.

Barbara smiled again. "Mmmm. I'm going to want more of this later," she said much more loudly.

I took a swallow of my drink enjoying both the sight of my sexy wife and her very public caress. "This is just tonic water," I said putting the glass down. "I think the bartender gipped you."

"No he didn't," Barbara said. "I ordered it that way. I want your head perfectly clear for the rest of the evening." She squeezed me hard. "Both of your heads."

I laughed. But I'd also heard her unspoken agenda. Barbara had something more in store for us.

We stayed for another half hour or so, chatting and not too subtly groping each other. Barbara especially put on a show, first openly dropping our underwear into her purse in view of everyone, then spending lots of time leaning over the bar so that her breasts flashed through the opening in her blouse. More than once I could see the edge of her areola or a hint of her nipple. She kept caressing and rubbing me and commenting on my hardness or size and how much she liked it. As before, her voice was just loud enough that those around us could hear if they tried; and it was clear that plenty of them were trying very hard.

"You ready to go?" Barbara asked.

"Sure," I said, "if you are."

"I am soooo ready," she cooed. "I'm soaking wet and the pressure in my pussy is practically unbearable."

"I can only imagine," I replied reaching for my wallet. I caught sight of the two guys I'd heard in the bathroom across the bar. They were both looking at us.

"You won't have to imagine," Barbara said and stood up. "Don't worry about the tab, I already took care of it."

"Thanks," I replied. "But indulge me, I want to send drinks over there," I nodded my head toward the far side of the bar.

"You mean to those two studs who've been staring at us all night? The one on the right hasn't taken his eyes off my tits since he sat down. I let him have a couple of good looks down my shirt and hooked him like a fish," she said with obvious pride.

"Yep those are the two," I replied.

"I already sent them two drinks, a Shirley Temple for the young one. I asked the bartender to tell them that they were from the MILF. He laughed and refused to take any money from me. He said that he'd enjoyed our show and felt like he should be leaving us a tip." I could hear the mirth in Barbara's voice.

I gazed at my wife. I knew without a doubt that she was the most fantastic person I'd ever known. Like the guy had said, I was a very lucky man.

We made our way back to the car in the parking deck. Along the way my cock rubbed deliciously in my pants and Barbara's breasts floated back and forth in her half undone blouse. We must have been quite a sight because we got plenty of stares as we walked. It reminded me of our tryst in the ferns. The entire time I felt Barbara gripping my hand firmly.

At the car I held the passenger side door open as my wife got into her seat. She hiked up her skirt as she turned to sit and I caught a brief glimpse of her bare pussy. She smiled up at me. I walked around and got in the driver's side.

"I am so hot," Barbara exclaimed as I sat down. She reached up and opened the sunroof of the sedan.

I cranked the car wondering why she said that. It was a Fall evening and the temperature in the car wasn't even close to overly warm. I reached for the AC controls and looked over at my wife to ask if that felt better. She had pulled her blouse all the way open, fully exposing herself and was dramatically fanning herself with her hands.

"I don't know if I'll ever cool off," she said.

I saw a wicked smile creep across her face.

"Let's get going and maybe the car ride will settle me down," Barbara said and cracked the top of her window slightly.

I doubted that very much, but dropped the car in gear and headed out into the heavy Friday night traffic. We were immediately engulfed by a sea of cars on all sides as we slowly drove down the streets hitting one stop light after another. At each traffic signal Barbara checked to be sure that there were no kids in the car next to us before pulling her top open so that her breasts hung out. She'd repeat her theatrical fanning and loud exclamations about how hot she was, and how she just didn't know how to cool herself off. Everybody who saw her, stared with open mouths and invariably showed her some sign of their approval.

"Make sure you go back on the highway," Barbara said as we drove on. "I think I'd like to go that way tonight."

"Okay," I answered. I didn't know what she had in mind, but was sure that it wasn't about getting home more quickly. The highway route would take us at least an extra twenty to thirty minutes.

We were approaching the on ramp to the highway when Barbara said, "I just can't get comfortable." She turned on the inside light and began rummaging in her purse. "I hope that this will help," she held up a long, shiny silver vibrator and turned it on. A buzzing sound filled the car. She pulled her skirt high up over her hips. I glanced over and in the light filtering in through the moon roof from the street, could see her labia pink and swollen, glistening with moisture.

I smiled. "You really are a bad girl," I said. "But if that will help you feel better, you should definitely use it."

"Oh. I will," Barbara assured me and touched the toy to her pussy lips. She moaned loudly.

I closed her side window muting the roar of the traffic as I merged on to the highway just in front of a semi truck. I immediately understood why Barbara wanted to drive this route home. My sedan sits low to the ground and it would be easy for a truck driver to look down through the glass roof, or through the side window, and get an eyeful of my half-naked wife in the seat beside me.

"That feels so much better," Barbara announced as she played with her vibrator.

I couldn't drive safely and stare at my wife as she enjoyed herself, so I said, "Tell me all about it, every detail."

"I'm so wet. So hot and wet. And my toy is so cool and hard," she began. "Oh, it's sliding into me. I can't stop it. Aaaah! That feels so good. Good and hard. "

Over the sound of the vibrator and Barbra's monologue, I could hear a soft, squishing sound as she stroked the sex toy in and out of her obviously wet pussy. My ears were on fire as I concentrated on listening to her and all of the sounds she was making. I stared straight ahead at the road in front of us because I knew that if I looked over at Barbara that I'd never be able to pull my eyes away.

"Right there. Right there," she called out as I came up behind a large tractor trailer.

It wasn't clear if she was giving me instructions or commenting on how the vibrator was positioned. I decided that it was both. I pulled into the left lane alongside the cab of the truck and slowed down so that we stayed even with the tall rig. As expected the driver looked down at us from the cab. The truck driver did a double take when he saw what Barbara was doing. For a moment I worried that he might crash because he spent more time ogling my wife with her legs spread wide and the vibrator in her pussy, than he did looking at the road. After a few minutes driving together, I slowed and let him pull ahead. He signaled his appreciation with two loud honks of his horn as he pulled away.

"Oh," Barbara said "Do it again." She slid the vibrator over her clit and shuddered hard. "But show me your dick. I want to see it and hold it when I cum."

What we were doing was outrageous. But I remembered what the guys in the bathroom at the restaurant had said and how I'd felt about it. I was determined to go with my wife wherever and however she wanted; to push boundaries with her as far as we could. I unzipped my pants with one hand and let my throbbing cock pop free.

"That's so much better," she said and reached across the armrest to grasp my erection. "Let me just hold on to you."

I was glad that she didn't stroke me, because I'd have lost control if she did. I really didn't want to risk wrecking the car and winding up in an ER somewhere.

Another large truck came into view and I pressed the accelerator to catch up to it. I knew that our exit was coming soon and if I didn't act fast we'd either have to end this carnal escapade prematurely or keep driving way past our house.

Once again I pulled into the left lane alongside the semi. Barbara gripped my cock tightly with one hand. With the other, she thrust the vibrator in and out of her. Then she put both feet up onto the dashboard so that her thighs fell wide apart. The sounds of the vibrator plunging in and out of her pussy increased and I could imagine the juices pouring out of her.

"Yes, yes!" she exclaimed. "That's it. I'm almost there." She threw her head back, mouth open wide, eyes shut tight. The vibrator buzzed loudly.

Right then I looked up through the moon roof at the truck. I was surprised. The driver was woman with long brunette hair. Barbara opened her eyes. I thought that she would stop once she saw that her audience was female. Instead she moaned even louder and redoubled her efforts with the vibrator.

I glanced up at, curious about the driver's reaction, confident that it would be some kind of disapproval. Instead she was pumping her fist up in the air, enthusiastically cheering on my wife and obviously enjoying the show.

"Ooooooh! Fuuuuuck!" Barbara shouted as her orgasm hit her.

Almost simultaneously the comely truck driver hit her air horn and added to the climactic cacophony. Thankfully Barbara released her grip on my cock, or I too would have cum from all the excitement. I took my foot off the gas and let the car slow down as I saw the sign for our exit. The truck's air horn blared continuously and the driver repeated flashed her lights as she sped away while I pulled off the highway.

Next to me Barbara's orgasm faded, she relaxed and took her legs down from the dash. "Oh baby," she began. "That was incredible. But I think that I got your seat all wet."

"I'm sure you did, but I wouldn't change a thing," I said.

"Did you like it too?" Barbara asked.

"Are you kidding?" I answered almost shouting. "That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen."

"I'm glad you think so," she smiled, wiped her toy dry on her dress, and put it back into her purse. "Poor thing though. You look tense."

My cock, still sticking out through my open zipper, pulsated; a clear testament to just how tense I was.

"We'll definitely take care of that later. But first we need to use it to take some more pictures. Right now you look absolutely perfect for that," she said.

I groaned as we pulled into our driveway.

As soon as we got into the house Barbara asked me to set up the rolling paper backdrop we'd purchased after our last shoot while she went upstairs to "get some things". She returned with a handful of sex toys and exotic lingerie.

"I've got something in mind," Barbara set down the things in her arms and began taking off her clothes. "I'll go first," she said. "After our drive I'm good and ready," Barbara smiled.

I pulled a plain white background off the roller and arranged the lights. Behind me Barbara had all her clothes off and was wearing only her thigh-high spike-heeled boots.

"All set?" she asked.

"If by that you mean 'Am I horny and hard as a rock? The answer is yes," I quipped as I adjusted myself and the camera.

She smirked and blew me a kiss. "Funny. We'll definitely deal with that, but pictures first."

"Oh. You mean 'Am I ready to take photos' The answer to that is also yes," I replied.

"Good." Barbara moved in front of the white paper and struck a pose; a half step forward, one knee flexed, the other straight, one hip jutted out with her hand on it, and bent over slightly at the waist. Her breasts hung down and the taunt skin of her butt glowed in the lights. Sex oozed out of her every pore. The look was beyond alluring, it was 'smokin' hot'.

"Like we did before," she said as I began clicking off shots, making sure not to record her face in any way that could be identified.

After a few minutes Barbara paused and asked me to get one of the tall stools from the breakfast bar in the kitchen. She sat on it with one butt cheek hanging off so that her legs were wide open. Her pussy lips, still puffy and engorged after her car-ride masturbation were clearly visible. I focused the camera and continued shooting as she struck pose after pose, each one sexier than the one before.

"Make sure you get plenty of shots of this next part. That's the most important," Barbara instructed.

She slid first one finger than a second over her labia stretching the swollen flesh. Her lips pulled apart so that the exposed wet pink skin shone under the lights. With her other hand she began rubbing up and down her slit so that more and more of her juices flowed outward and her red clit swelled past its hood. Slowly she pushed a finger into her wet tunnel past the first, then the second knuckle, until it was buried deep inside of her.

I could hear my wife's breathing speed up as she pleased herself. "Are you getting this?" she panted.

"Oh yes!" I answered enthusiastically. "I definitely am."

"Good. I'm going to add some toys." Barbara removed her finger and went to pick through the pile she'd brought into the room. "Which do you think will look better?" Barbara asked holding up a glass dildo with one hand and a large, latex one with her other.

"Ummm," I stammered. "I think they both look great," I answered indecisively.

Her tone was very business-like despite her nakedness. "I just can't decide. How about we use both?"

Barbara returned to the barstool. She sat face forward, spread her legs wide, and hooked the heels of her boots over the upper rungs of the chair base. Her knees flexed outward as she slid her butt forward to the front edge of the seat.

I adjusted the lights so that there were no shadows.

"Focus in on this first," she said as she raised the glass dildo to her mouth.

I snapped away as my wife licked the tip of the glass, then slowly sucked it deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her lips, painted with bright red lipstick, wrapped snugly around the slick, translucent toy as she moved it in and out. Drops, then small rivulets of her saliva fell off the toy, past her lower lip and onto her chin. I captured all of the erotic spectacle including the beads that fell onto her breast.

"That is so sexy," I said.

My wife smiled fiendishly at me. "I'm not done yet."

Barbara lowered the dildo to her widely spread legs. "Get close ups of this," she ordered, then placed the tip off the glass toy against the edge of her labia. It pushed her lip outward and once more I could see her slick inner folds.

I took a small step back so that her groin and pubic area were also in the viewfinder. Barbara was gripping the latex dildo tightly in her other hand so that the tip resting against the very top of her inner thigh while the glass one remained firmly pressed against the opposite labia. I pushed the shutter multiple times as I shifted positions to capture several different angles of the scene.

123456...9