The Medb Wine Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got it," I said not taking my eyes away from the camera. "What's next?" I asked.

"This," Barbara said and thrust the glass dildo into her wet opening.

She groaned in obvious self pleasure as the plaything penetrated her. Barbara pulled it out, then pushed it back in again.

I kept pressing the shutter release. The scene was incredibly erotic and I could feel my rigid cock rubbing in my pants, but I made sure to keep my attention on taking pictures, moving, framing, focusing over and over as I captured the best shots possible of my wife's masturbation.

"Oh! Oh!" Barbara called out as her second orgasm of the evening approached. She let go of the latex cock and it fell between her legs, accurately looking like a toy abandoned to her mounting lust. She gripped the edge of the seat, her knuckles white with the strength of her grip. (I got a few close ups of that.) Her other hand continued to pump the glass dildo in and out, ravaging her vagina.

"I'm gonna cum again!" she announced. Barbara let go of the chair and pressed her fingers against her swollen clit. Her hips arched upward.

I leaned in, filling the camera's frame with shots of the action.

She went rigid and screamed, "Yessssss!" signaling her orgasmic release.

I snapped a few more shots of her pussy which was now dripping cum. Then I quickly moved and got several shots of her mouth, gaped open in the unique way that only comes with orgasm.

I stepped back and lowered the camera, locking mental images of my beautiful wife into my memory. "That was amazing," I said.

Barbara gasped for breath as she recovered. "Did you get it?" she asked.

"You bet I did," I answered.

"Good." She slumped back against the chair to recuperate.

A minute or two later, fully recovered, Barbara sat up and said, "Okay. Your turn." She held her hand out for the camera.

I'd known from the beginning that I'd also be under the camera's lens. A bolt of anxiety shot through me though with her command. But, just as I'd felt earlier, I was determined to do what Barbara wanted, meet her challenge, and push boundaries with her.

Barbara put a new memory card and battery into the camera while I stripped. "Put these on to start with," she handed me a pair of snug, low cut bikini underwear. "I want to get some shots of you in these."

I pulled them on and looked down at myself. I didn't have six pack abs, but also didn't have a flabby gut. Not bad for an over forty year old guy I thought. The hump stretching the fabric of the bikinis looked pretty substantial and my confidence about being in front of the camera grew. The same tingle of excitement that I'd felt during the first photo shoot ran through me as I took Barbara's spot on the set.

She kneeled down and focused the lens. "I just want to get a few like this before we move on." Her face was pressed against the back of the camera and her tone of voice was calm, almost distracted. I'd have thought that she wasn't affected by my appearance the way she sounded. But she hadn't put her clothes back on and I could see that her nipples were erect and rigid, a sure sign of her arousal.

I smiled, glad that I could do that to my wife. I hooked my thumbs into the waist band of the underwear.

"Hey, that's really good," Barbara said. "Now tug them down so that I can see the top of your pubes."

I obeyed.

"More," she ordered.

The roller coaster feeling in me began to swell. I felt sexy in front of my wife. Barbara kept on encouraging me, urging me on, and kept on taking pictures. With each pose I wanted to show her more and more; be desirable for her and the camera, be her hot eye candy just like she'd described to me.

"Those are going to be good," Barbara said and stood up. "Now get out of the bikinis and put on the boxers."

I had a pretty good idea why she wanted to see me in those. The midnight blue silk drawers did nothing to restrain my swollen cock and it would push out the fabric like a tent pole. I discarded the bikinis and put on the loose boxers.

"Aaah. exactly what I wanted to see," Barbara pronounced as she positioned me in front of the lights. "Turn this way," she motioned to me and snapped off several side views. "Okay now that way." The shutter clicked some more.

"I liked the thumb in the waistband thing. Do that again," she instructed. "And I want you to grab yourself."

I put my thumb where she'd said and reached down to cup my balls with my other hand.

Barbara gazed thoughtfully at my position. "No, not like that. Wrap your fist around your cock. I want to be able to see how it's long and hard." She looked directly at me, "Besides that's how you'd jack yourself, not the other way."

Any doubts I might have had about how my portion of the photo shoot would end evaporated. My heart sped up. I grabbed my cock exactly the way she'd instructed.

"Yes. Yes. That's perfect." Barbara leaned down and clicked the shutter. "Now pull on the waistband."

I did.

"Go really low this time. Pull it past your hips and butt. Like you're pulling them off," she said.

I did it just as she asked.

"That's so hot! I Love it! These are going to be fantastic." Her enthusiasm was palpable.

A sudden urge to please her, to do whatever she asked and more overtook me. "What do you want me to do next?" I asked.

"Pull them all the way down. But don't take them off. Let them just sit on your thighs," She directed. "Push your hips forward. Cup your balls with one hand and grab your cock," Barbara looked up at me and smiled. "That wonderful, beautiful cock."

My heat rocketed at her words.

"Now bend your head all the way down and look at yourself. Make sure that your chin is on your chest so that I can't see your face," Barbara added. She stood back and began shooting.

I closed my eyes and let my mind wander. I could see myself in the center of Barbara's lens, naked, fully aroused and obviously about to pleasure myself. I thought how she might use those images, how she'd put them, put me, on a pedestal to be admired and fawned over. I felt like a model and loved it.

"Very good," her words broke me out of my reverie. "Let's keep going. You can lose the underwear"

I let the silk boxers fall to the floor and I stepped out of them.

"I don't think I want to use any toys. Too distracting. Besides, you guys don't really do that too much do you?" Barbara kept talking as she looked through the pile of things on the floor.

It didn't sound like a question and I didn't answer her. I just stood still waiting for what she'd tell to do next. I was sure what that would be.

"Go ahead a sit down. Leave the boxers there. I like they way they'll look next to you, dark blue, white backdrop, bare skin." She dropped to one knee and looked through the lens as I sat down. "Lean on one cheek, bend your left knee like this and your right one like this," Barbara reeled off a list of instructions getting me positioned the way she wanted.

I was leaning back on one hand with my knees bent and my legs spread wide, as expected. My hard dick stood up tall and my balls hung down grazing my perineum. I was sure that the pucker of my anus was fully exposed.

Barbara laid down on the floor and began shooting. "Good. Good," she said as if talking to herself."Drop your chin down again. I liked that."

I put my chin against my chest so that I was looking at my own hardon.

"Hand on your dick again please," Barbara ordered.

I obeyed and heard her take several photos.

"Okay. Stop leaning and sit up straight," she shifted her position on the floor. "Keep holding your cock with one hand, but grab your balls with your other hand. Keep your head down."

With each new set of instructions I got more and more turned on. The thrill ride of excitement kept building and the model feeling grew stronger. I was showing myself off, exposing myself, and loving it.

"I'm going to add some lube," Barbara said what I had expected her to and reached for a bottle of massage oil.

"You want me to do it?" I asked feeling bold.

"Excellent idea!" she exclaimed. "Here," she handed me the bottle. "Sit just like that. Hold you dick up with one hand and dribble a bit over the tip with your other."

I got into position.

"Try and get just a trickle. Enough that we can see it, but not too much. Like a drizzle of chocolate sauce on an ice cream sundae." Barbara moved backwards into position for the photo.

I could hear the glee in her voice and I thought about the time we'd done exactly that, dribbled chocolate sauce on each other's bodies during sex play. I held the bottle a few inches over the tip of my cock and slowly tipped it forward. A rapid clicking noise told me that the shutter was firing.

I carefully cascaded a thin stream of oil onto the tip of my aching member. The cool liquid flowed smoothly over the head and ran down its length, puddling in my fingers, which were wrapped around its girth. The sensation was marvelous. Drops of the silky fluid fell onto my balls and ran over my sac and across the bare skin of my perineum until it finally dripped onto the paper below me. I closed my eyes and savored the sensations, which were amplified by the sound of the camera.

"Whoa. That's enough," Barbara called out. "Don't want to drown it." She handed me a dish towel and said, "Mop up the extra and move over here away from the puddle. Don't wipe too much off your hand or your cock. You're going to need it."

I cleaned up the excess oil so that it didn't soak through the paper and ruin the carpet in our front room where we'd set up for the shoot.

"The rest of this will be close ups. Why don't you lay back against these pillows," she put some large cushions behind me, "so that you're comfortable while you finish yourself off."

My emotional roller coaster spiraled with dizzying speed and I felt an anxious thrill as Barbara gave me directions.

"I want to make sure I have this thing in continuous shooting mode. Is this the way I do it?" Barbara tipped the SLR toward me and pushed some buttons until the rapid shooting symbol showed on the camera's LCD monitor.

I nodded and leaned back into the pillows awaiting her next instructions.

Barbara moved around evaluating each position through the viewfinder. She changed my pose several times until she was satisfied with everything. "Start slow. Just stroke yourself up and down. Pretend that I'm not here."

When she said that I was reaching for myself . I froze, hand in mid air. I looked over at her and said, "Yeah right!"

"Okay then," she smiled playfully back at me. "If it makes you hotter to think about me watching your every move, go for it."

I propped myself up on one elbow and looked my wife in the eyes. "Doing this for you, with you, the same way you did with me, is one of the most erotic things I've ever done. I want to be the best for you."

Barbara held my gaze for a moment. "You are the best," she said. "I love you so much." She kissed me.

I got back into position.

"Now stroke that gorgeous cock for me. Jerk yourself and let me get every second of it." She raised the camera to her face and I ran my hand down the length of my hard, oily pole.

I started slowly, just as Barbara had directed; sliding my fist up and down from the crown to the base. With each motion, I made sure to stretch my skin so that every vein popped out and the head swelled as I stroked blood into it. I pulled my cock upright as far away from my body as I could thinking that it would make for a better close up photo.

"Nice. Nice," Barbara said. "Keep going. Don't stop. You look so sexy like that."

The shutter clicks and Barbara's words drove me on. I reached down and cupped my balls as I kept pumping my shaft.

"Good, but I need you to move your other hand now. It's blocking my view. I want to see all of that nice hard dick," she corrected me. "And try not to thrust with your hips, messes up the focus."

I concentrated on following her directions as the sensations built up and my orgasm gained momentum. I pulled harder on myself and could hear the oily sound of my thick rod sliding in and out of my slick fingers.

"Yes. That's it. Keep going," Barbara's words penetrated the sound of blood rushing in my ears.

I was doing it, masturbating, jerking off, choking my one-eyed snake, not only in front of my wife, but in front of her camera, which I knew was capturing every moment in high resolution close ups. I'd done it before with her, while she'd videoed me. But doing it for still pictures, which I knew could be blown up larger than life, was a completely different experience. I was posing, on display, a sex object for exhibit. It was like nothing else I'd ever done. I yearned to show off for Barbara.

"This is going to be great!" Barbara exclaimed.

I grunted as my climax began to spiral out of control. I was close.

"Don't stop baby," she urged me. "Let it fly. Let me see you shoot your creamy load."

That was it. My wife's words pushed me over the edge. I threw my head back and moaned loudly. My balls contracted and I felt semen rush up my aching cock and burst out of the tip like a fire hose. All the sexual tension that had been building throughout our evening, from our escapades at the bar, to Barbara's display during the ride home, to this moment, it all burst loose as cum spewed out of me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Barbara cried out. "That's it! That's it! Cum for me!"

I could hear her cheering me on and snapping photos.

"Don't stop. Keep pumping. Let me see it all," she urged.

The last spasms of cum shot out with progressively decreasing pressure. Semen dribbled down my hand, stiffly clutched around my cock. Globs of it had shot into the air and fallen back onto my stomach and chest. One large pile had landed on my nipple and it slowly oozed down my side. I could hear the shutter whirring almost nonstop as Barbara pressed on its trigger.

"Don't move!" she directed firmly. "Stay just like that."

I heard Barbara messing with the camera and assumed she was taking it out of continuous shooting mode and back into single shot. I didn't care. I was basking in the afterglow of my showy orgasm.

Barbara moved in close and shot several pictures of my cum covered hand and the puddles on my stomach and chest. She took multiple images of the collection running off my nipple.

"That was great. So great!" she said. "You were amazing. I want a few last shots then we're done. "

I nodded weakly, spent, but still under the spell of her enthusiasm.

"Hold your hand up in the air a bit. I want a shot of it dripping off your finger tips. I think that would be good"

I held up my hand and watched as my rapidly cooling fluids dropped in small blobs off my fingers.

"Okay. Just one more." The way Barbara said that sounded more like an order than any other direction she'd delivered that evening. Her tone made it clear that she expected me to do exactly what she said, or else. There was a definite unspoken threat.

"Suck you fingers," she said.

I'd never done that before. Sure I'd tasted myself on my wife's lips after a blow job, or when she'd dipped her fingers in my semen and teased me orally. But I'd never actually sucked cum off of my own fingers. I hesitated.

"Do it," she ordered again. "It's going to be so hot." Her voice changed and her tone became gentle, kind, "Do it for me baby."

I brought my dripping fingers to my lips , held them there for a moment, then sucked.

The camera clicked again and again as I cleaned my fingers just like Barbara had directed.

"Wow!" Barbara said. "That's all I can say is wow!" She put down the camera and threw her arms around me squeezing me tightly. "That was the most incredible thing I've ever seen. You were so beautiful, so sexy. Look at me. I'm dripping wet just from watching your performance."

She spread her legs showing me her crotch. It was indeed dripping wet just as she'd said.

"The pictures are going to be great. I can't wait to get them all pulled together, sorted and edited," Barbara gushed enthusiastically. She let go of me and stood up. "Let's put this stuff away and get cleaned up. I want to cuddle with my incredible husband." She stretched out her hand and helped me to my feet.

I stood up next to her. "And you are the most incredible woman I've ever known," I replied.

It took us a few minutes to put away the backdrop and the props. While we worked I asked Barbara, "You said these photos were for something specific. What did you mean by that?"

"I had lunch with Cynthia the other day and showed her what we did on our first shoot. She really liked the pictures. I mean really liked them, but thought that we should try doing a subject matter photo session. The Pink song U + Ur Hand was playing over the restaurant's sound system so she suggested that as a theme, masturbation. It was kind of like an assignment." Barbara looked at me."I'm going to organize the shots into a photo story, kind of like an art show, about masturbation. I didn't want it to be just about a man, even though that's all the song is about. That would be so stereotypical sexist. I know that it's way more dramatic when a guy jerks off, but I also knew that you'd get great shots of me too. Our photos will be about both men and women enjoying self pleasure." She reached out to hold my hand. "And I hope that it was as pleasurable for you as it was for me."

I nodded enthusiastically. "It was pretty amazing doing it with you in front of the camera. Way more intense than anything we've ever done before, even the videos. I really felt like I was on exhibit for you. I liked that."

"I'm glad you did. You were really beautiful.," Barbara hugged me. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

"So what are you going to do with the photo story once you finish making it?" I asked.

"Cynthia set up a girls-night-out dinner with some of the Wine Club members and their guests. She wants to show off our work. Apparently there are some very artsy people in the club," Barbara explained. "She said that she'll pay to have a few of the photos blown up and mounted so we can put them out for display. Who knows, maybe we can sell one or two for a few bucks. If there's any interest, I'll take orders."

"I wouldn't mind a little extra cash," I said.

"Don't count on anything," Barbara cautioned.

"No way. It's not like I'm David Beckham or anything. Although you're definitely Victoria Secret material," I folded up the last light stand. "Just do two things please: try not to let anybody do anything weird with the photos,"

"No way," Barbara interrupted me. "I'm not going to bring any where we can be recognized and I'll make Cynthia promise not to let me sell to any perverts. What else?"

I smiled at her, "And have a great time at the dinner."

Barbara spent the next few days in front of her computer sifting and re-shifting through the hundreds of pictures that we took. She deleted a huge pile of them before showing me the ones she thought were worthy enough to be part of a d potential. Together we winnowed that pile into a much smaller collection of about thirty shots which we thought that with some refinement, could be good enough to put on display. There were just as many shots of me as there were of her.

"See," I said. "You're an excellent photographer."

"I think that it's more like your an excellent model," Barbara retorted.

"Sure, sure," I laughed. "Pure Marky Mark Whalberg."

"No really," she said. "You did a fantastic job. Your passion and arousal really show through."

"Well thanks," I said. "It was your photographer's skill that brought it out, that and Photoshop."

"I'll take that as a compliment. And," my wife added, "I'll have you know that I did almost no Photoshopping, just cropping and little color, or contrast adjustment here or there. The rest is all you."

123456...9