The Medical Murder Mystery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy asked the red-haired man to tell his side of the story. He said "My wife went to the bathroom, and I saw this guy start trying to talk to her when she went in. He stood there waiting for her the whole time she was in there, and when she came out he began accosting her and bothering her. She tried to get away from him but he grabbed her arm and persisted. That's when I came in, and you can arrest me if you want, Officer, but I'm going to beat the shit out of anyone who grabs my wife like he did."

"Calm down." Cindy said as she took photos of their licenses with her TCPD app. "Sir," she said, speaking to the older man, "what's your side of this."

"It's just a case of mistaken identity, officer." said the man. "I thought she was someone I knew, and she looked so much like that person that I wanted to see for sure."

"So you grabbed her?" asked Cindy. "If you'd done that to me, you might be lying here dead."

"I didn't mean to grab her in that way." said the man, his voice sounding nearly desperate. "I... I just thought she was someone else. Really, I must have just made a mistake."

"What are you doing taking pictures of our licenses, Lieutenant?" asked the red haired man, challenging Cindy. He also had a beard, and Cindy recognized the name: he was John D. Clifford, a professor of Law at the University, and who had represented the occasional client in Police Headquarters. Before joining the University as a professor, he'd been part of the law firm of Chase, Lynch & Berry, P.C. He was more well known as an 'ambulance chaser', and his name terrorized members of the medical profession, as he seemed to take special interest in taking them to Court whenever he could.

"Making sure you have no outstanding warrants, just like police do if they stop you on the highway for speeding. And this altercation has given me probable cause to do so." said Cindy. "Now I don't want to mention your name in front of this guy, since he obviously has some interest in your wife..." Her cellphone beeped; the app said that neither man had outstanding warrants.

"Okay, sir." Cindy said to the red haired man. "Get yourself and your wife out of here, now. Jenna, would you escort them out, please?" Jenna had been watching, and she now led John D. Clifford out to join his wife, then escorted them out the front door to the street.

The other man was looking out, trying to see the couple. Cindy stopped him. "Stay where you are, sir, or I'll be forced to arrest you. Why are you so interested in her, especially if it's a case of mistaken identity, Mr. Lockhart?" That seemed to strike the man.

"I'm sorry." he said, stammering. "I... I'm just so sure that she was the woman I know..."

"Well, you're not going to find out." Cindy said. "What do you do for a living, Mr. Lockhart?"

"I'm a pharmacist, Smith-Morra Pharmacy, south of the Courthouse Square."

"Near the tailor shop?" Cindy asked, remembering the tailor shop where Don had nearly been assassinated but had gotten the drop on the perp.

"Yeah, it's across the street, down a few buildings. Same area." Lockhart said. Just then Jenna reappeared. "They're gone, drove off. I got the tag number of their car."

"Good." Cindy said. "Okay Mr. Lockhart, get out of here, but if your name comes to my professional attention again, it will not be a good thing for you, understand?"

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry for the trouble." Lockhart said, then swiftly moved away and out the door.

"Santo comped the bill." Jenna said. "He said it's a 'thank you' for handling the commotion."

"Nice of him." Cindy said. "By the way, let me have that car tag number. I've still got to make out a police report. Don says to make a police report any time we have to flash a badge..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So what was that all about?" John D. Clifford asked his wife, Darla.

"I have...no idea." Darla replied, her hand being held horizontal as she waved it back and forth in a gesticulation, followed by other gestures as she talked. "I've never seen that bastard before, I have no idea who he is."

Darla Clifford was a very attractive woman in her 30s, with a slender, fit body, decent legs, fairly large breasts but not overly so, and long brown hair that resisted being styled in any particular way. She was a lawyer like her husband, but did not actively practice and only occasionally helped her husband with any cases he might have. She played a lot of golf and tennis with other 'trophy wives', and she was the Champion of the Town & County Tennis League Association.

"I heard the guy call you 'Natasha'." said Clifford. "And the guy told the policewoman back there that he thought you were someone else." said John. "Any Natashas or anyone else you know of that looks that much like you here in Town?"

"No." said Darla. "I have no idea what was going on with that bastard. Let's... let's just forget about it, and him. We were having such a good time before that happened. And the food was good, wasn't it?"

"The food was really great." John Clifford said. "I... I guess I'm just wired up about it... for him to grab you the way he did... I was about to beat him down before that cop showed up..."

Darla changed her voice to be more seductive. "I'm glad you came to my rescue, as my knight in shining armor. But let's just forget about it and move on."

"Okay, dear." said John Clifford, not at all mollified, but pretending to acquiesce for his wife's sake. "Okay..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cindy and Jenna sat down on the sofa in the main room of their condo. "Well, it was a nice evening, even if it was interrupted with business."

"Yeah," said Jenna, "and it messed up what I was about to say and do. I was about to give you this." She took a small box out of her pocket and opened it. A diamond engagement ring was inside. "When I mentioned that about children, and how far we're along, I... I think we're that far along. Cindy, will you marry me?"

"Oh!" Cindy said, her hand covering her mouth. "Oh my God, I had no idea..." She began nodding her head. "Yes... yes I will marry you!" The women fell into each other's arms and embraced for a long moment, then Jenna put the ring on Cindy's finger. It fit perfectly.

"Let me go get some champagne." said Cindy, getting up. "Stay here just a second." Instead of going into the kitchen, Cindy instead went into her room, then a moment later zoomed across the room and into the kitchen. She returned with a magnum of champagne and four glasses.

"First," Cindy said, holding up a small jewelry box of her own, "I was going to do this on Valentine's Day, but since you beat me to the punch..." She opened the case to reveal a diamond engagement ring. "So, will you marry me, Jenna?"

"Yes, oh yes!" Jenna exclaimed. Her ring fit perfectly, as well. "Oh my god, it's so beautiful..." The women hugged again, which turned into a long, deep kiss.

Minutes later, they popped the champagne, drank and toasted to each other, then hurled those glasses into the fireplace, shattering them. Then the next pair of glasses were used to drink the rest of the bottle over the next few hours...

Part 5 - "If at first you don't succeed..."

Monday, January 5th. Tanya and I were in MCD at 6:45am, drinking coffee and talking about issues within MCD when Cindy walked into the room... with Jenna Stiles.

"Congratulations, ladies!" I said, mostly to beat Tanya to it. She observed the rings only a split-second after I did.

"You beat me to it!" the perky Lt. Perlman said, punching my thigh. "Oh my God ladies, let me see!" A showing-off of the rings followed. The women were still talking when the TV report came on at 7:00am, featuring the lovely Bettina!

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" she blared from in front of the County Courthouse. "The State Legislature is underway, with State Senator Katherine Woodburn taking her oath of office..." the TV showed Katherine Woodburn on the screen, her breasts jutting out proudly underneath her tight-fitting blouse and jacket. "... and State Representative William C. "Billy" Williams taking the oath as the County representative in the State House." Williams was shown; he was an older man, friend of Jack Colby, had a beard-and-mustache ring around his mouth like Bartholomew Scott had sported.

Bettina then added, her face morphing into a malicious smile, "Williams replaces TEA Party Extremist John Cummings in the State House. Cummings was defeated by Katherine Woodburn for the State Senate, a race he has yet to concede even with every Court ruling solidly against him. Cummings has also sold out his business to the Cosby Brothers, and is reported to have moved completely out of the County. This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!"

Now why keep piling on John Cummings when he has left completely? I wondered to myself. Why the hatred?

And speaking of 'hatred', have I mentioned that I have a gut-level hatred of the Press?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Congratulations again." I said to Cindy as she came into my office at 8:00am. "I just have one question: do you want to tell Molly yourself and have me keep my mouth shut, or can I tell her?"

"You can tell her, if you talk to her before I do, which is likely." Cindy said, understanding me. "And you can tell her I suggested that you go ahead and tell her so that you won't slip up trying to keep it a secret."

"Okay, I'll do that." I said. "Now, about this police report you filed..."

"Yeah, Friday night." Cindy said. "Guy was bothering a man named John D. Clifford's wife. Her name is Darla. John Clifford is a Law Professor at the University, and has done some representation of clients here at HQ. Darla was accosted by this guy, named Lockhart, who said he thought Darla was someone that he knew. Jenna and I were there having dinner... thank you for the reservation, by the way... and I broke it up.

Cindy continued: "I looked up all their names over the weekend, but couldn't find any connection between Lockhart and the Cliffords. Lockhart runs a pharmacy, kind of a cheap place with a lower-end clientele, but nothing illegal that we know of. I'm thinking it really was a case of mistaken identity..."

"Except..." I said, peering at Cindy, "... something in your gut tells you otherwise."

"Yeah." Cindy said. "Even after I broke them up and got the Cliffords out of there, Lockhart was trying to get another glimpse of her. He ran out after them when I let him go. He's kind of sleazy as it is, and he did grab her arm when she came out of the restroom. Do you know what I'd do if someone grabbed me or Jenna by the arm like that?"

"Probably what I'd do if someone grabbed Laura or Molly that way." I said.

"Exactly." Cindy said, "Anyway, the whole thing just seemed weird. Lockhart's actions are not what I would consider to be congruent with 'mistaken identity'. He really thought he knew her, and it was eating him alive inside."

"Hmm." I said. "So why did you put this police report under seal, with me having to release it?"

"It occurred to me that Lockhart might try to get a copy of the report, and it would give him information about the Cliffords, including names, address, etc." Cindy replied. "I thought he might become obsessed, based upon what I saw of him, and that he might try to get the police report."

"Outstanding!" I said, exulting inside. Cindy's thinking on those points was indeed excellent, and I was elated for reasons she would not yet understand. "Very good thinking, my friend. Okay, we'll keep it under seal as a stalker case..." I said, putting the info into the computer, "...and it can only be released to the Press or Public with your permission or mine."

"And by the way, Cindy," I continued, "it was the right thing to do to make this report in the first place. At the worst, if someone tries to make a claim of police brutality or something, we've got our report in... and it indemnifies you, as if you need it. But it's better to make sure and be sure."

Just then I got a phone call. It was from Laura. We'd been invited to the Wellman's social for University doctors and lawyers for the new semester.

"Tonight?" I said. "We were just there Thursday."

"Yes," said Laura, "and we get to socialize again..." Then my wife's voice got husky and sexy as she said "...not to mention that Dr. Gloria Searles will be there..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Still Monday evening, January 5th. The party was not formal, and I was wearing a gray suit with a blue mock-T pullover shirt. Laura was wearing her dress that was white in front with blue panels on the sides, a popular fashion these days, and her navy blue round-toed pumps.

Doctor Mister and Doctor Mrs. Searles indeed did come in. To my delight, Gloria was much warmer with me, though still cold as ice to my wife. Apparently she did not think much of Laura being professor of sexual studies. Still, I poured on the charm with Gloria as much as I could.

Dr. Bonnie Karpathian, who worked with Laura in the Psychology Department, was there, and she was working with Laura to get and keep Dr. Richard Searles's attention. I was admiring Gloria. She was wearing a very clingy white blouse and a gold, almost tan jacket, and I could tell she had worn a bra that really uplifted her big tits. Her gold-tan skirt was very tight and showed off her luscious, firm asscheeks, and her legs, ass and elegant feet were made even more shapely by the very high heel tan sandals she was wearing, with thin stripes designed to show off her feet. If she was dressing to draw my attention to how hot and beautiful she was, she had succeeded. I was doing all I could not to get a huge erection in my pants... and was failing.

"Why don't you give me a tour of the place." Gloria said, an open invitation. "I'm sure Sally Wellman would, but she's busy hostessing, of course."

"Sure, I'd love to." I said and escorted the lovely woman to the stairs, walking behind her to admire that luscious ass. A few moments later, I guided Gloria into Dr. Wellman's study. I saw the desk there, where I had raped Vicki Oldeeds; now I was hoping to have some hot consentual sex with the beautiful Gloria Searles. I closed and locked the door as Gloria looked around the room, moving towards the desk as if knowing my purpose, and knowing it matched hers.

"Very nice room." Gloria said as I came up to her. "Nice desk." she said, sitting her ass on the edge of it and looking up at me expectantly.

"I didn't notice." I said. "I'm looking at something far more beautiful." With that, I stepped up to Gloria and kissed her again.

Her taste was wonderful, and I savored it. Even better, this time she was less passive. As my tongue probed her mouth, exploring and tasting every part of it, her tongue lashed at mine. Then she sucked hard on my tongue as our kiss deepened. I slid my arms around her waist again and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders(!).

I began feeling Gloria's large breasts through her blouse as she let her hands slide down my chest to my crotch. I slid my hands along her thighs, then my right hand slid between her legs, which she spread willingly. I found her pussy lips, then eased my bird finger into her cunt. She was sopping wet, and she moaned into my mouth as I slid that finger to the knuckle inside her. She was tight, I realized as I maneuvered my finger in and out of her vagina.

Breaking the kiss, I pulled my finger out and slid it into my mouth, tasting her sweet cuntal juices. Mmmm, it was tasty! I thought to myself. I felt her hands open my zipper and reach inside to fish out my cock. Her right hand grabbed my throbbing, iron hard meat and gently jacked it.

"Oh geez, you're so much bigger than my husband." Gloria whispered. "Oh God, I don't know if it'll fit inside me." I didn't know if she was saying that to egg me on, or if she meant it, and I didn't care. We were going to find out exactly how well my cock fit into her tight cunt. It felt great as her hand jacked on my cock, and I bent over and kissed her hard and deep again.

Our chests were pressing together and I was feeling up the sides of her breasts. I slid my hands down to Gloria's hips and felt her pulling on my turgid meat. It was nearly time-

"I think she came up this way." I heard a voice say in the hallway. Shit. Someone was looking for Gloria. Then I heard her husband's voice.

"I'm sorry." Gloria whispered. I gave her a gentle peck on the mouth, then backed off, putting up my aching cock. I then hurried into the bathroom and Gloria went to the door and opened it just as someone knocked.

"Gloria, there you are." I heard her husband say. "The Cliffords just arrived, and I know you said you really needed to talk to her."

"Oh! Yes... yes, I most certainly do. It's very important." Gloria said. She hurried out of the room. A moment later I emerged, then peeked into the hallway. The coast was clear. I headed back downstairs.

It was not Mrs. Clifford that Gloria was trying to talk to, it was John D. Clifford, J.D., that was the object of her attention. I saw them at the door to the back patio just as I came to the base of the stairs. Mrs. Clifford was at the front door, as if ready to leave.

"Please, Dr. Clifford, this could be serious," I heard Gloria say. "I really need for you to get your wife to pay attention to this-"

"Look, if she doesn't want to talk to you, then leave her alone about it." said John Clifford. "Now I need to go. Excuse me!" He practically tore himself out of Gloria's grip. He went across the room to where his wife was waiting, and they left the house.

Gloria Searles came up to me, Laura and her husband, her face red with what appeared to be frustration and embarrassment. "Honey, are you all right?" Richard Searles said as he turned to her, his action having the effect of walling us off.

"Uh yes... uh, yeah, sure." she said. "I... I think we should go ahead and go back home." Turning to me, Gloria said "Commander, do come in and let me have a look at that wound of yours, to make sure there's no scar tissue flaring up."

"I'll do that." I said. "Is everything okay with Mrs. Clifford?"

"Uh yeah, yes." Gloria said, obviously flustered. "I was just talking to her about...well, it doesn't matter. You have a nice night." Turning to her husband, she said "Let's find the Wellmans and make our goodbyes."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Scar tissue?" Laura asked as we drove home. I had told my wife just how close I had gotten to penetrating Gloria Searles.

"I have to admit I was totally shocked she came up with that." I said. "She didn't even see my scar."

"Hmmm," said Laura. "It sounds like she's studied up on you, maybe since New Year's Eve. Or... maybe longer. Maybe she's had the hots for you longer than you realize."

"That may be." I said. "But things went well tonight... until people came looking for her."

"Mmmm, she left you with blue balls?" Laura asked, her voice growing husky. "Well, I know what to do about that. You may not have nailed Gloria tonight, but you're going to be getting some pussy. A lot of pussy."

Laura's dirty talk was arousing the hell out of me. And once we got home and checked on the babies, Laura gave me another 'gray viagra' and we went to bed... where I proceeded to throw three hard fucks into my wife. I came on strong like a taunted bull, and I fucked Laura like I had wanted to fuck Gloria earlier in the evening.

"UHHHH!!" I gasped as I shot my load deep into Laura's clutching cunt. "Oh God DAMN!" I was shoving my cock hard into my wife, getting every drop of my semen as deep into her as I could, my hands clutching her succulent ass. My cock began to shrivel... after coming for the third time, I was spent.

Laura was cleaning up my cock, which turned into lazily and deeply sucking it back to half-hardness. As she fellated me for long moments, I relaxed and thought about, of all things, what had happened with the Cliffords, particularly Darla, and Dr. Searles...