The Medical Murder Mystery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

4:58am, now early Tuesday morning. I was lying on my back on the bed. Laura was leaning over me, giving me my morning blowjob. Despite the intense sex just hours before, my wife's luscious mouth had me iron hard again.

Laura was lying on her left side over my torso, the heat of her left breast warming my right side abs. I watched the back of her head bobbing as she fellated me, her warm lips sliding slickly up and down my throbbing shaft. She really loved giving me head in the morning, and I just let her play, enjoying the feeling of her tongue lashing my meat, exploring my balls, her hands working with her mouth to pleasure me.

I lay back, thinking of what had happened the evening before. The warmth and taste of Gloria's kisses came to mind. The nearness of entering her and coupling with her still burned my soul as well as my loins. I felt Laura sucking me harder and more deeply, having sensed the jolt that went through me. My wife realized that I was becoming more aroused, and she intensified her oral ministrations.

Just then I had a vision... I was seeing Gloria Searles, here in my bedroom, standing over me. "Avenge me." she whispered, then kissed me. I actually felt like I was tasting Gloria's mouth with that kiss. "Avenge me." she said again. Then the apparition was gone.

As I came out of that semi-dream, I realized that Laura was kissing me, her hand stroking my still-hard meat, her mouth nuzzling my neck. Then she raised up. "Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah." I said. "Just had this... dream... I guess... that Gloria Searles was here in this room."

"Nope, just us." Laura said. "So that's why your cock was getting so much harder...you were thinking about her."

"No... it was more than that." I said. "Seriously, what the hell are in those 'gray viagras' you keep giving me? I have some kind of... 'vision'... half the time I take those things..."

"I'm having a vision right now. Of being fucked by a handsome stud, right now." said Laura, rolling onto her back and trying to pull me on top of her. "Why don't you give me a morning fuck... think about her while you fuck me..."

I mounted my wife and she guided my cock to her sopping wet cunt. I slid into her with one smooth thrust, as if we were tailor made for each other. I again saw a vision of Gloria Searles, her presence seemingly still in the room... then I heard a whispered "Goodbye", and all sense of Gloria's presence was gone.

I leaned down and kissed my wife's upturned mouth and began making love to her with serious, purposeful strokes. "I love you, Laura." I whispered, saying what I knew I needed to say a lot more often. "I love you more than anything..."

"Ohhh, darling... I love you so much..." Laura moaned back, then pressed her mouth to mine as she drove her hips up to meet my downward strokes. We fucked hotly for several moments. Then Laura wrapped those long, beautiful legs around me, and I felt the heels of her feet pressing into my asscheeks. Unable to hold back, I just let my nut rise, and soon I was ejaculating deep into Laura like I had wanted to come inside Gloria earlier that evening...

Part 6 - The Crime

Tuesday morning, January 6th. At 8:00am I was just beginning my morning 'staff' meeting with 'Crowbar's Angels' (Cindy, Tanya, and Teresa) when Detective Martin Nash knocked on the door.

"Commander, Lieutenants," he said, "we just got a call that a body was found in a doctor's office on the north side of Town. Searles, Hartwell, Dembo and Muncey. Victim was shot in the head."

Everyone was looking at me strangely, because I had nearly collapsed, and was standing behind my desk with my arms and hands on the desk, holding me up.

"Did the caller say who the victim is?" I asked, my voice hoarse, something beyond instinct telling me who it was that was murdered.

"A Dr. Searles." said Nash. "Dr. Gloria Searles."

To be continued.