The Mediterranean Guesthouse Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she gets back from her shower, she has put on cutoff jeans and a short sleeved white shirt, and she has left it open in the front. She looks sexy in the outfit, and smells shower fresh.

We decided to do a simple wok style dish from whatever there is in the fridge. I start to chop the vegetables for the wok while she sets some rice and does some salad for us. Kate asks me to open a bottle of white wine, and I pour us glasses while we are starting to heat up the wok.

It is getting dusk when the food is ready. We eat outside, talking about the day and the bikes. The present in the middle of the table is like the pink elephant in the room. We both know it is there, and I admit it is making my concentration a bit difficult.

As we finish eating, have cleaned out the dishes and are sitting in the dining table outside, the darkness is getting thicker. Sun has set twenty minutes ago, and the stars start to come out. The hills around us are black already, the sky a darkening blue.

With a quiet moment in our chatting, I look first at Kate, then to the present between us. I fill her glass with wine and ask the question.

'Is it time to open this?' I point to the package in front of us.

Kate looks around her. 'I guess I promised when it is dark. Yes, you can open it now.'

She looks a bit apprehensive, scared. 'Wait, let me explain first. I ... said to you something yesterday. And I kind of had that thing in mind. And since it has been so great having you here as my guest, and this is your last night here, I wanted us to... I wanted to try something. So, please, I am not forcing you to do anything. It is only if you want to.'

I look at her with the package in my hands. I put down the package, stand up and walk around to her side of the table. She is still looking at the package on the table, with a slight blush on her cheeks.

'Kate, my time here has been amazing. I could never, ever have imagined anything like what has happened. And, from the very first night, I felt some sort of connection to you. When I am with you, I feel good, I feel like I am with a good friend.'

She has turned her face towards me, looking up at me, and my words have clearly relieved some of her tension and her fears.

'And Kate, what I did yesterday, when I revealed my fantasy to Christine and you, and then we actually did it... it was probably the greatest sex I have had ever. I feel with you I can be open, and we can try things. So I am glad that you have something that you want to try.'

I bend down to kiss her gently. She returns my kiss, raising her hand to grab my head and pulling me to her mouth, her kiss is strong, like my words have been exactly what she needed, but at the same time I sense in her kiss the coming moment of our separation, the moment when I have to leave her and go back home. In that one kiss I sense the whole incredible week; the surprise meeting of such wonderful people, the excitement of the sensual sex that we have had, the scared feelings we all had for exposing our fantasies to other people, and the delight we then had when the others were interested and wanted to carry out the things that we shared. And finally, most of all I sense in her eager, strong kiss the remorse of the inevitable end of this dream-like week, the wish that it wouldn't end, and that we could stop time and live in this moment for as long as we liked.

When we finish, I look her and go back to sit on my side of the table. I take the package and start to unwrap it. There is no cord, it is just brown paper with clear office tape, so it is easy to open.

The package is not a single item, it is three small packages. First one contains a bottle of rose-scented lubricant. The second is a black box with a metal object, I think it is an anal probe of some sort, a butt plug as they are called. The metal butt plug has different sized "balls" closely attached to each other. And finally, there is a small anal douche. It is a basically a kit for anal sex.

I look up to Kate. She is blushing, but meets my look.

'I asked them at the shop for stuff for anal beginners, and this is what they recommended. If you remember, last night I told you I would like to try it. And since you are leaving soon, and I won't have anybody else to try it with... I thought maybe we could try it tonight... if you want to.'

I look at Kate and try to decide what to say. Definitely I would like to do it with her, I like anal, but when it is your first time it can take some getting used to. I mean Christine for sure enjoyed it, and I do too, but I bet both of us have had plenty of practice. I don't want to disappoint Kate, both by rejecting her offer, but also I don't want her to have a bad experience on my final night here. I decide that honesty is the best approach.

'Kate, I would love to try it with you, but you know the first time when someone does it could be not so enjoyable. So if we do it, we should not be disappointed if you find it too painful. It would be perfectly normal.'

'I know, I read about it in internet this morning. I would still like us to try.'

I look at her and notice that she really wants it and I remember the guts it took me to tell the others about my fantasy. There is no way I can deny her the chance to live hers.

'Ok. I would love to try it with you.'

She reaches across the table for my hand, and I take it, squeezing hard.

'But, I think I need some advice from you,' she says. 'About how to... use these things best. And how would you like to... do it.'

I think about it a moment. Even talking about this is going to require some boldness, which I think I would not have had some time ago. But this week has taught me that with friends, one can be open and they will understand.

'Let us first look at the items. Do you know what this is for?' I hold the anal douche.

Kate blushes. 'Yes, it is to clean yourself before. But I don't know how to use it.'

'It is real easy. You just take some lukewarm water, then fill this from it and then you just squirt it inside you. You can do it a few times and then hold it inside for a minute, and then use the toilet. Just when you fill it, take care that there isn't any air inside, just the water. You can repeat this a couple times until you feel that you are empty inside.'

She looks a bit suspicious, but nods. 'Ok, sounds simple enough.'

'Afterwards, you should wash this carefully and then hang it to dry, and then take a shower yourself.'

'Ok. And this then?' She holds up the metal butt plug. 'The guy at the store recommended it, but it looks so... uncomfortable... and big.'

'It is metal so it is easy to clean and slides in easily. And see these things? They start smaller and gradually get bigger in size.' I am pointing at the connected balls that make up the butt plug. 'You are supposed to put the small end in first and then when you are comfortable, the next one and the next. But only as far as you want and it isn't painful. What it will do is it will allow your ass to relax and sort of understand that there is something there. I can't enter you in there if you are not relaxed.'

'And this I guess is what makes things slippery.' She points to the lubricant.

'Yes, and with anal, it is usually "more is better" when it comes to lubrication.'

'Well, it doesn't sound so complicated. Still... I can't remember being this nervous. What if it will hurt?' she asks.

'If we do it right, it should not hurt. We should go slow and try how far you can take this thing.' I hold the butt plug. 'If you can take the third or fourth ball, and you say it does not hurt you, then I think it is ok to try me enter you.'

'These? Wow. I don't know. They look huge.'

'Don't look at the size of the balls, look at the thickness of the shaft between the balls. The balls themselves will slide in easy and then your ass will settle on the thinner shaft between them. It will feel like you are stretched a little when the balls go in, and then it settles down each time after the thicker part is in.'

She looks at where I am pointing. 'Oh, well, that looks... well, it still looks big, but... maybe not impossible.' She looks up at me. 'I... I said that I am nervous, but I am also curious, and I want to try it. With you.'

'Me too. But no pressure, all right? If it doesn't work out, I am not disappointed. I know that when it is first time, it might not be so easy.'

She stands up and comes to my side of the table, standing in front of me. She sits down on my lap and puts her hands behind my back and kisses me.

'So Archie, do you want me now?' she whispers. 'Do you want to make love to me like this?'

My cock is pushing against her, already hard from just talking about this with her. Her words make it harder again. My voice a whisper too, I answer her. 'Yes, Kate.'

She kisses my ear and whispers so silently that even though the terrace is empty, only the sounds of the insects of the evening around us in the darkening night. 'I want your dick in my ass. I want you to fuck me there, and then I want you to cum inside me.'

Her words are like magic, making my shaft hard as a rock. She must feel this as she is sitting on it. With a smile, she looks me deep in my eyes as she kisses me on the lips and then stands up, looking down at the bulge in my slacks. She takes my hand and I stand up too.

'Where should we do it?' she asks.

I look around, then pull her from her hand inside the house. There, the chair in the living room.

'How about here?'

'Ok.'

'I will wait here.' I kiss her.

'Ok, I will be just a minute.' She grabs the front of my slacks and squeezes my erection making me sigh out of pleasure. 'Stay...hard.' and then she grabs the anal douche and goes to her wing of the house.

I stand around for a while but then I walk back out to the terrace. The night is now completely dark and outside the lights of the house, the hillside is black. The moon is not out yet, and only the stars are lighting the hills. The scent of the warm night is exotic and the sounds of the evening all around me. My last night here. Tomorrow, the plane back home.

Suddenly it feels wrong to be leaving. Leaving the warm air. Leaving the silent nature, the beautiful views. The sea. Leaving the pretty roads. Leaving the beautiful house. Leaving Kate. But this isn't where my life is. My life is back home. My work, my apartment.

I think about the last week here. It is weird how people forget. It seems so long ago that I stepped off the plane and got to the rental car. And now, with all that is happened, it feels that "back home" was another life. The life where I need to return to. The cold. The darkness. The coming winter.

Thinking about this wonderful week and Kate as my host, my friend, my lover, the return to back home seems like... yes, a return, but at the same time it seems like leaving something. I search for a word... and only one I can come up with is "paradise".

I hear steps behind me, then her arms are reaching around me and I can feel the scent of shower-fresh Kate.

'Come.' she says.

She has only a towel around her as I follow her to the living room. We stop in front of the chair and now I am standing behind her. Her hair is slightly damp from the shower and smells wonderful. I hold her loose brown long hair onto one side and kiss her neck. She breathes in when my lips touch her.

I hold her still facing the chair, and start to open the towel she has wrapped around her. I allow it to fall to the floor and my hands move to her waist, caressing her lightly, touching her sides, her belly, bringing my hands slowly up close to her tits, then down her sides to her hips. Her hair is a little longer than shoulder length and loose, falling now to her back. I touch her shoulders, then her neck. She is breathing deeper.

I turn her around.

'Close your eyes.' I tell her. She obeys me, lifting her chin up with parted lips, waiting to be kissed. I kiss her on the lips and bring my hands now up on her neck and throat, and then while still kissing her, move my hands slowly lower, touching her chest, and then my fingers find her breasts. She breathes in sharply as my fingers make little circles around her hard nipples. I bend in, kissing her between her tits, then moisten my fingers in my mouth and as I kiss her left nipple, simultaneously my slippery fingers find her right nipple and my tongue and fingers slide around her she moans with pleasure. My other hand is at her back, dropping to her hips and pulling her closer.

I kneel now in front of her and kiss her belly with both my hands on her hips, and then on her thighs, forcing her legs wider apart. Her scent is clear now, her wet pussy flowing from the excitement and my closeness. My hand moves to the inside of her thigh and slowly starts to move upwards, inching closer to the place of her desire. As my hand moves up, my kisses and my mouth moves down, and she soon understand where they will meet. Slowly my lips and my tongue get closer to her pussy and my hand and my fingers climb up the inside of her thigh. Her scent is strong, beautiful, and I cannot wait to taste her.

Simultaneously, my fingers find her flowing lips and my tongue tastes her juices and I hear her moan out her satisfaction. I start to slowly move my fingers and my tongue and her hips start to sway to encourage me, to meet my movements. She has her hand on my head and shoulders, pulling my hair and my face closer, pulling my tongue deeper into her, and she bends her knees to lower herself to meet my fingers, to force them deeper into her.

I push first one finger, then two slowly inside her pussy, and she pulls my face tighter against her, my tongue now finding the hard spot between her pussy lips, flicking it and my fingers fucking her faster at the same time, her hips rocking faster. I can feel she is seconds away from orgasm.

Her motions are beyond her control now, she cannot do anything but explode on to my face and hands. I place my thumb on her clit and pull away to look at her as my fingers feel her pussy spasm and her juices flow on my hand. I look up on her and see her eyes closed, her mouth open, all her muscles tight and the waves or her orgasm twitching her belly muscles. She cries out as her orgasm reaches its peak and her knees give almost away. I allow her to control her penetration at the moment of climax, keeping my fingers where she wants them, but not pushing into her anymore. Then I pull out, place one final kiss on her mound and stand up to kiss her lips so that she can taste her own pussy on my lips.

'Wow... I wasn't expecting that. Thank you.' she says with a whisper.

'It was my pleasure. And besides, you feel more relaxed now.'

I kiss her once more, then I take a pillow from the sofa and place it on the armchair, and the towel from the floor and fold it on top of the pillow. 'Please, sit here.'

Kate sits down on the chair, and I gently take her legs and place them on either armrest. The chair has high armrests so her legs are now wide open. I take another pillow from the sofa and place it on the floor in front of her.

I fetch the bottle of lubricant and the butt plug and place them to the sofa table. Looking at Kate, I take off my shirt and my slacks and my shorts, leaving me naked in front of her, my cock now semi hard. She looks at my body and my cock as I strip in front of her. I look at her, with her legs wide apart, her pussy shiny from her recent climax, her head resting against the armchair's backrest, and her butt high up in the air. She looks delicious and ready.

I go down on my knees on the pillow on the floor, placing my hands on her ankles and look at her.

'Remember, just say if you don't want to continue. I am going to ask you also when you are ready for more. Please talk to me.' I say to her.

'I will.' she answers.

'Do you want me to touch you there now? Say it please.'

'I want you to touch me there.' she says.

'Where?'

'To my butt.'

'Show me where.' I ask her.

'Touch me here, please.' she puts her hand on her ass, her finger on her butthole.

'Hmm. There? Ok.'

I move my right hand up her leg and thigh closer to her pussy and her butt. Her skin is smooth and her look follows my hand as it moves up her leg. I take my finger on her smooth ass and start to move around her ass in a small circle, around her hole.

'Here?' I ask?

'Yes, please, Archie.'

I take the bottle of lube and squirt a little on my hand and on her butt, and start to move my thumb closer to her hole, rimming it. She squirms slightly as I move to touch so close to her butt. I watch her as I move my thumb right on her ass. I keep it there for a moment and then start to slowly move it around. I squirt some more lube on my thumb and put the bottle away.

'How does this feel?' I ask.

'Good. It feels great when you move your finger there.' she answers.

'Ok, how about this?' I move my other hand on top of her pussy, so that my other thumb is now on her pussy lips.

'Oh, yes... OH.' she closes her eyes and concentrates on the feeling of me massaging her butt with my right hand and thumb and her pussy with my left hand. I am going very slowly because I know she is still sensitive from her earlier orgasm. After a minute of this is start to increase pressure on her butt, I start to push a little each time my thumb is right on her hole. I sense she is not yet relaxing her butt, she is still closed to me.

'Relax. How does it feel when I push a little?' I push some more.

'It feels good. I... I kind of want to... I would like you to push it inside me now.' she answers.

'Hmm, would you now? Like this?' I switch to my middle finger and push on her hole, and it slides in easily after all the rimming.

'Oh, yes!!'

She is tight, but she is relaxing each second, I can sense it. I take a little more lube and slowly start to move my middle finger inside her. Putting away the lube I return to slowly caress her pussy lips, up and down at the same rhythm as my finger moves in and out her butt.

'It doesn't hurt?'

'No, it feels good.'

I know that she is soon ready to take more. I continue for a minute or so, and then pull my finger out of her ass and take the butt plug, lubing it up well. I warm it up in my fingers and then bring it up to her hole. She looks at me with a wanting expression and nods. 'Please, put it inside me.'

I bring the plug to touch her butt and start to push gently. I know it is important to do this slowly. Just pushing gently and allow her butt to slowly open, to understand what is happening. I look up to her again and she nods again, biting her lower lip.

After half a minute or so, I can feel her relax and open up, and the first ball of the plug slides in.

'How was that?' I ask.

'It felt... a little big going in but now it is just fine.'

I move the plug inside her just a little, but not enough to let it slide out. Then I lean in closer, and with my left hand I open her pussy lips wider, and kiss her open pussy. She is dripping wet, flowing. I would love to sink my cock into her right now, but I am going to wait a moment before I do it. With my right hand I push and pull a little on the plug as I lick her pussy up and down at the same time. Kate is breathing hard now and lets out small moans each time my tongue flicks around her clit.

After a minute of this, I start pushing again and the second ball of the plug slides in, more easily now. As her ass accepts it, she moans out, now I think more for the pleasure of anal penetration than for anything else.

'More, please.' she says with a whisper between her sighs of pleasure.

I continue to slowly lick her pussy and after a minute I thrust again and the third ball slides in. I don't want her to come again, at least not yet, so I lick her too slowly for her to climb close to orgasm. She is meeting my motions with her hips.