The Mediterranean Guesthouse Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How does it feel?' I ask.

'It... gets... better all the time.' she sounds surprised. 'Please. Can I have more? Please?'

I push, and the fourth ball slides in.

I continue to lick her pussy slowly for a minute or so, then stand up and go around to the side of the armchair, leaving the plug in her butt. She watches as I move around the chair, my dick almost fully hard.

'Take me in your mouth.' I say to her and move closer.

She opens her lips and closes her eyes as I bring my cock onto her lips, and slide it into her hot mouth. She sucks on it, and moves her hands to touch my balls. Her eyes open and she looks up to me as I push my tool deeper between her lips. She takes in two, then three inches. I pull out, then grab her head and say. 'Take me as deep as you can.'

She opens her mouth as wide as she can, and I push in slowly, her hand on my belly controlling how deep I can go. Four inches, maybe four and half. Then a little more. She stops with an inch and a half, she cannot manage more. I pull out and she breathes in, her saliva glistening on her lips and her chin.

I am fully hard now, and my member is slippery and shiny, straight out of her mouth. I stand up, move back to between her legs, and start to pull out the butt plug. She feels each ball as it leaves her, and after the last one is out, I sense she is ready for me to try to enter her.

I take the lube and squirt more lube to my cock until it is all slippery in my hand. I take the head to her butt. Words aren't needed anymore, I take her hands, my cock is now at her butt, touching it, I start to push a little and sense her opening slowly to me. I look into her eyes and hold both of her hands. She nods to me and her hands are pulling me closer, signaling me to push, to enter her ass. She is going to have first time a man inside her ass.

I push more, and her ass opens more, and then I slide into her, looking into her eyes. The feeling of entering her virgin ass is heaven. After entering her I don't move for a moment, letting her feel me, letting her butt relax. She is squeezing me deliciously tight, but after some moments I can feel her starting to relax. Her expressions shows me she wants me to move, to push deeper into her.

'Oh, you are so tight! It feels good to enter your ass!' I say.

'It feels good. I want you. Harder, please!' she answers me.

I watch down where my cock is hard, entering her ass, and the sight is beautiful, her pussy, wet and ready and my hard cock entering her ass. I push more and slide deeper into her. But not all the way, not yet. I push in an inch, then start to pull out slowly. My hands return to her pussy, massaging it slowly with the rhythm of my fucking.

I push again, deeper this time. She meets my push, and I enter deeper. Then we start to really find a common rhythm, and my cock is soon sliding in and out her ass, and my fingers are working on her pussy. The tightness around my cock is making me cry out each time I slide deep into her butt, and she answers my cries with sounds of her own pleasure. My pleasure is partly from the incredible tightness of her, partly from knowing this is her first time, but mostly from the sight of my cock entering her so easily now and the obvious pleasure she is getting from getting filled anally.

Now I am slamming into her butt to the hilt and she is still meeting my each push, loving every inch of man meat entering her ass and my fingers touching her pussy, bringing her closer to her second climax. But I want to try something different. I pull out of her and ask her to stand up.

Pushing her onto her knees on the armchair, with her ass now in front of me, I bring my cock back onto her ass and push in, starting to fuck her ass from behind. Her face is pushed against the chair, I grab her hair and turn her head sideways so I can see her face as I push into her butt. Grabbing her hips I push in more strongly, the sight of my cock disappearing completely between those wonderful, round ass cheeks is beautiful, I grab Kate's thin waist and sink my cock into her again and again. Each thrust is bringing me closer to shooting my cum inside her ass.

I reach around and touch her pussy with my right arm, and grab her tits with my left, raising her more upright. I kiss her neck. She is close to her orgasm now. I slam my cock into her fast and deep, and feel my load coming.

'Oh yes, I am coming into your ass. Oh yeeeesss!! YES KATE YES!!' I shout as I shoot my load into her ass and keep slamming my dick into that tight slippery hole.

She explodes at the same time, her orgasm squeezing my cock tight as she collapses on the chair. I keep my hands on her back as her back arcs with her deep breaths as she surfs her own wave of pleasure.

I might collapse on top of her, but just manage to hold myself on the armrests of the chair. I kiss her back and neck and pull out of her.

'Oh, my. That was... even better than I could have imagined.' she says. 'I felt so... full. So completely full. It was different. But I could not have thought it would be so good.'

'I am glad. It was good for me too.'

'I think I understand now what you felt last night. But really, thank you. You were perfect guide for this, for my first time.'

'Kate, I cannot say more than, it was really my pleasure.'

'I am so glad I asked you to do this.'

We cuddle a little on the chair, but then decide that it is time for a shower. We go to Kate's room for a shower together, washing each other from head to toe. Her body feels wonderful under my soapy fingers and her hands feel so good on my body. We rinse off and wrap ourselves to another set of towels.

'I don't remember ever being so satisfied before.' she says.

'It does that for you, anal sex. It relaxes you totally, doesn't it?' I answer her.

'I just am so glad it was with you, my first time.'

I can't agree more. We sit in the living room sofa a while, talking, my hand around her, finishing the wine. Kate next to me, warm and soft and happy about her new experience, I realize that the day, my last day here is ending. But it has been perfect. There isn't a thing about this day I would change. And so, despite my leaving tomorrow, I surprise myself at realizing that I don't feel any sadness at all. Maybe it is the contrast of this moment to what I know I will feel tomorrow. I know that leaving here will be hard, but I do not want to think about tomorrow now. The closeness of her body and the intimate things we did today are fresh in my mind and my body still remembers everything we did together.

The excitement of the sex and the adrenaline of her first time leaving us, our bodies start to feel sleep coming closer. We clean up the stuff from the living room, gather our clothes, and I climb up to my room, inviting Kate to follow me. As we lay in my bed, I feel her cool skin next to mine under the sheets, and I fall asleep perfectly happy.

Kate

Awake in the pre-dawn darkness, Archie is still breathing deep next to me, fast asleep. For a few days now, this day has been in my thoughts. How will I feel when he goes back home? The last couple of days have been so amazing.

I know I have gained a friend, and at least for these three days a lover. It has been so easy with Archie, I could never have imagined to be able to reveal myself like I have done with him. And it has been so nice to talk to someone, really talk, and feel that the other person is truly listening to you. Yes, I think it will feel empty when he leaves.

I wonder what he thinks about me? Is this a thing for the vacation only? Is this just here, when he is traveling? Or... would he want this to have a future? Would he want me to visit Finland some time, or would he want to come back here?

I realize that my whole body and soul would be delighted if what I have together with Archie could continue and would not just abruptly end today, this afternoon.

My thoughts return to yesterday and the incredible things we did last evening. I could never have imagined that it would feel that good to have a man make love to me that way. I still feel a delicious satisfaction from having Archie's cock inside my ass. My contentment feels different from previous times we had sex, I feel totally satisfied now. I remember the feeling of having her cock fill my ass and every time he pulled out I craved for his hard cock to enter me again, slide deep into my ass, filling me like no man ever before. And the feeling of having him explode into me and his hands on my waist, pulling my hips toward him as his cock shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into me sending me over my own edge and my orgasm making me collapse on the chair with him still pounding into my ass.

I still feel all of it. I remember back to the mountain, with his cock in my mouth, and the taste of his cum as I managed to swallow all of his load. Oh my, what naughty things we have done together. I only hope that it would not end today.

What should I do? Should I ask if he wants me to visit sometime? Winter is pretty quiet in terms of visitors in Cyprus. I could easily close the house for a while. But if this was only a vacation thing for him, he might not want me to make such a suggestion.

If there is anything to learn from this, I guess it is the fact that I should not fear to ask. Everything I have asked him, and he has asked me has turned out good, no, perfect. So, I think I will try to have the courage to ask him if I can visit him.

I notice it is getting slowly dawn, the light outside is growing. I will try to slip out for a shower and prepare breakfast soon. But not just yet, it feels so good to have his warm body next to mine, and who knows how soon I will get a chance to lay next to him again.

I would like to wake him and kiss him like I did the other day, but somehow just being here next to him under the sheets feels so good. Peaceful. Right.

Turning to my side, my breasts pressing against his muscular shoulder, I put my hand on his slowly moving smooth chest and lay my head next to his on the pillow, and breathe in the scent of his skin.

Archie

Waking up, for a moment I don't realize if I am still dreaming. I try to remember the dream, but I fail.

Kate is right next to me and I can feel she is fully awake. Her hand is on my chest and her beautiful body is pressed against me. My head is still a little groggy from the sleep, but my cock is hard like it is most mornings. We both slept naked and I suddenly feel the desire to make love to her one last time.

I turn to kiss her and she answers my kiss, her lips soft and open to me, the smell and taste of her already so familiar to me. Her hand moves to my belly, and then to my cock, grabbing it and squeezing it, demanding to have me another time, maybe the final time.

Her sex is also ready, and she gets on top of me, the sheet falling behind her. In the early morning light from the window she looks divine sitting on top of me, my cock pushing against her pussy but not yet inside her, her narrow waist and her full breasts above me, her hands on my chest. She reaches behind her and grabs my dick and guides it inside her, sliding into her wetness easily with one stroke. Her gasp at my penetration is delicious, and I feel her start to ride my shaft up and down, her breasts bouncing in the dusk. I grab her waist and push against her, deep into her pussy, slamming my dick in. I remember that she wanted me to wear a condom before, so I should not come inside her.

She rides me until I grab her waist and throw her to the side. She falls on the bed, her head hanging over the side, and I start to fuck her hard, sinking my dick into her pussy deep and with fast thrusts. Moans of pleasure escape from her as my cock slams deep into her. I start to feel that I am getting close to coming, and I want to come fast now, not make this last very long. I pull out of her and take her hand and make her jerk me off. She does this eagerly and looks me in my eyes as her hand jerks my cock and I shoot my load onto her belly and her bouncing breasts.

After my climax, I fall back to the bed next to her. Our breathing is settling down. I kiss her.

'Good morning!'

'Good morning Archie. Sleep well?'

'I did, yes. And you?'

'Perfectly. I was so relaxed after last night.'

'Me too.'

We lay on the bed for a while until it is time to get up. Kate goes downstairs and I do my morning workout, and then decide to already do some packing. Sometime later I go downstairs for the breakfast.

After breakfast Kate joins me to drink a cup of coffee outside.

'Any plans for your final day?' she asks.

'Nothing big. I thought to drive around a bit, maybe do some shopping.'

'Archie, I wanted to ask. Maybe you will come back here some day? Do some more cycling?'

I look at Kate, and she looks at me. I would like very much to return here. I felt like home here, and her closeness is something I will miss. But when can I come back?

'I would love to come back.'

'Great to hear it. And... if I want to take a holiday some time, maybe I could some time come and visit you?' she says.

'I would love that too.'

'Sounds good. Let's keep in touch then.'

We exchange emails and phone numbers. I go up to my room to pack rest of my stuff. There is still plenty of time and Kate says I can keep the room for as long as I need, she hasn't any guests coming until a week from now. After I am packed, I decide to go out for some shopping and a drive out to the hills for one final look at the scenery.

After I have finished shopping I drive to the nearby hills. The sun is up, but it isn't so hot today, there is a cool breeze that is blowing in from the sea. The sea is hazy in the distance as I stop on the side of the road to look at the peaceful hilly countryside.

It is a paradise. The silence, the weather, the warmth of the sun on my skin. Why do I have to live in a place which is dark and cold for most of the year? Why did my ancestors have the crazy idea to go up there in the cold north? But my work is there and my life is there. The sensible thing, the only thing I can do is leave back home. Why does it feel so difficult? Why does it feel so wrong? Part of me is wishing that my life would change. That by some miracle, I would live here, in the warm Mediterranean.

But I know such miracles don't happen.

I drive back to the house when it is getting time for me to leave to the airport. Somehow I feel that more time with Kate is only going to make the leaving more difficult. I pack my bags to the rental car in the afternoon heat. It feels so long ago when I stepped out from the car into the late evening dark night when I got here. It was only a week ago, it seems so unbelievable. So much has happened. Have I changed? I think what I have lived through here this week has changed me. I am bolder now. I can be open, and I can trust myself and I can trust others.

Kate is coming outside to walk me to my car.

'Kate, thank you. I am so glad I chose to come here.'

'I am happy that you came here too. Very happy.' she answers me.

I wonder should I tell her how I feel. Do I feel anything more than friendship for her? Can one find out in a week? Can one learn to like someone that fast? More than like someone?

'Kate, I like you. I really would love it if you came to visit me some time.'

'Archie, I like you too. And yes, I will try to find the time. I am sad that you are leaving, but you have your life to go back to, and we always knew you would have to leave today. Write to me?'

'I will.'

We hug, and I kiss her for the final time. She feels so good in my arms, and her hair smells so good, so familiar now.

It can't be helped, I have to go. Stepping in the car, I roll down the window to let out the heat.

'If you have any problem in the airport, or any problem with your flight, call me?' she says as I back out from the driveway.

'I will.' Not that I expect there to be any problem.

'Bye, Kate.'

'Bye, Archie.'

And I drive away from the most amazing vacation I have ever had.

At the airport, I return the rental car and get inside the terminal. I have plenty of time before the flight leaves. Even the check in isn't open yet. I decide to wait in the bar, sipping a beer.

Sitting down in the table with the pint in front of me, I look back at the last time I was here, in the airport, half dead from the long day in the office followed by the four hour flight. Little did I know what was ahead of me. Meeting Christine and Julien, the amazing sex we had with them on the first two nights. And then the incredible three days I had with Kate.

Again I think about it, why people do things they don't want to do. Why do I have to go back to the cold and dark? Why can't I stay here? The sensible part of me knows why, my work and my life is back there. My body, soul, my feelings are all pulling me to the opposite direction, they are telling me that I should stay here. Here, where the weather is warm, the sun is shining, and there is friendship and warmness and something else. Sex? It isn't just sex that we had with Kate. It is more than that, I realize that now. I felt good with her, being close to her, breathing with her, having her lie next to me in the bed. The closeness and her warmth felt right, it felt like I had found a missing part of my life. And, let's not kid ourselves, the sex with her was epic, easily the best sex I ever had.

I am crazy to leave.

It would be even crazier to stay here.

My mind is spinning and it is not the beer.

How can I do anything else than to get on the plane and fly home?

I finish the beer. If anything, my work has taught me that sometimes, between choosing from two difficult options, maybe a third option is the correct one.

I pick up my phone and make the call.

Kate

Seeing him drive away, I feel like I thought I would, loss of something dear to me. It seems stronger, the feeling, than I imagined it to be. I have had guests over before that I have made friends with, but none that I have become this close. And obviously, no one I had sex with.

His car turns away from the corner of the road and Archie disappears from my life, maybe not permanently, but for now at least. As I stand out in the yard, I think about our promises of writing to each other, for his promise to come back and for my plans to maybe find the time to visit him.

The sound of his car dies away, and I am left standing in the late afternoon heat.

Somehow, having met him and now seeing him drive away, it feels like winning in a lottery, but then losing the winning ticket. I had something for those few days, something precious. And now I am feeling the loss.

I don't want to brood. Not in the day like this. There is work to do.

But I think the next night, without him at my side will be difficult.

After doing some work around the house, I sit in the living room, on the sofa, sipping a glass of red wine. Here on the sofa where we had such fun two nights ago with Archie and Christine. And there on that chair where I had Archie do me what no man has done before. I still feel him down there.

The house feels so empty now, emptier than ever before after all the guests have left. I feel something I haven't felt earlier, I feel alone.

I sip more wine as the evening comes closer.

My phone beeps. A message?

From: Christine

Hi Kate! We miss you. I know Archie left today, and we thought if you are feeling lonely, maybe you would like to drive up here. We are staying near Nicosia now. A dinner would cheer you up? Christine.

The thought of not having to be alone feels so good. It is a little over half an hour drive, but right now, I just want to get out of the house and to do something that would take my mind away from Archie, from having nobody on my side tonight. I answer to Christine that yes, sure I would love to come, and in a minute she answers with the address of the place they are staying.