The Meeting

Story Info
A woman meets her lover and loses herself in the fantasy.
1.6k words
4.03
11.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk into the hotel lobby and make your way to the elevator banks. The front desk personnel greet you. Maybe it's your own insecurities but you feel like they have a telling smile on their face, knowing why you are coming up to see me. You press the button and wait. It feels like the every person in the lobby is staring at you. They know. Know that your panties are already wet. Know that you are already imagining my hard hands on your flesh. The elevator finally arrives and you enter. Almost there. Knowing it's just a couple of minutes away mixes embarrassment, excitement and anxiety.

You take a deep breath and the elevator stops. You straighten your skirt, quickly check your lipstick, and exit into the hallway. You look at the room numbers. A very nice hotel but my room is at the very end of an isolated hallway. You knock on the door and I quickly open it. You step inside, so looking forward to seeing me again. Without warning or so much as a hello, you feel my hands grasping you, pulling you close and pushing you hard against the wall. You feel the heat of my body next to you. My hands as strong as you imagined grasping tightly at your hips.

I turn your face toward me and kiss you firmly on the mouth, teasing your tongue with mine, while lightly biting on your lower lip. I have really missed you. More tender than pain. I gently entwine one hand in your hair and pull it so that your neck is exposed. The feel of my lips on your cheek, your earlobes and your neck relaxes you. Your breathing changes and you heart begins to race, as you feel me start to hike up your skirt. As my fingers graze over the front of your panties, the static energy sends a shock down the length of your body. My hand lingers for a second, taking in the moisture and heat spilling out from your panties, as I kiss you now even more gently.

You start to say something, but my lips engulf you and bring you back to silence. I force your hand to my belt buckle and you undo my belt and then my jeans. I shrug out of my shirt and press my hips against you. My weight pins you against the wall and you hook one leg around my waist. Your skirt bunches up against your waist. You can feel how hard my cock is, only separated from your pussy by the thin fabric of our underwear. You push your hips into me, grinding your pussy against my cock, wanting it to thrust deep inside you, to fuck you hard but I do not. You feel my hands firmly grab your ass and feel my fingers dig painfully into your skin, bringing a gasp to your lips.

I push your leg down and detangle us. No words. The silence, almost palatable in the air, intensifies the anticipation. I turn you to face the wall and push your hands and face are against it as I roughly yank down your panties. Your skirt is still around your waist and you are fully dressed except for the panties down at your feet. I use my leg to widen your stance so that you are fully exposed. One hand is on your hip while you feel the other rubbing your ass. The cool air is a contrast against your heated skin. You know whats coming next and it makes you start to shake a tiny bit. Suddenly, you feel the smack of my hand and hear the loud slap ring across the room. You close your eyes and I rub your ass. You brace for another knowing that I am just warming me up. Five more firm swats and you feel the burn of my hand on your ass even though the hand is long gone.

Suddenly you feel my fingers gently touch your pussy and begin to move back and forth across your lips, feeling your wetness. You want to turn and face me but I wont let you. I stop touching you and start to unbutton the front of your blouse instead. You are frustrated and want my hands to finish what they started, but I have other ideas. You feel my hands slip underneath your bra, grasping your breasts, softly pinching your nipples and feeling them harden at my touch. You moan as I press myself against you, pulling your arms behind you.

I pull your shirt off and roughly kiss your shoulders, lightly nipping your skin as I unhook your bra. You feel my hot breath on your neck. You press back against me and feel my rock hard cock press into your ass. I push you back against the wall, your breasts feeling the coolness of it. I leave one hand pulling your arms back, as the other begins to play with your pussy again. I playfully bite your shoulder again as I insert my fingers deep inside you and start to fuck you with them. You feel the pace increase and moans of pleasure escape your lips. That only encourages me to get more aggressive with how I finger fuck you, reaching all the way inside to stroke your g-spot and you start to cum on my hand. The orgasm so intense that I can feel your pussy contract around my fingers and your body starts to shake. You feel your pussy juices gush down your thigh as the final waves of orgasm overtakes you. I pull down your skirt and turn you to face me. I gently kiss your lips. You are still turned on and you look over at the king size bed. My gentle kiss turns hard and ravenous.

Having just cum, your desire does not even come close to what now stirs inside me. I pull you in even closer. My lips mere inches away. You lean forward for another kiss but I pull back. You try again, but as I jerk you away you suddenly realize that one of my hands has grabbed your hair. Rough. Painful. I jerk your head back even further away from me. With closed eyes, you finally give in and only then do you feel the heat of my mouth as I roughly kiss you. Another kiss. This one even harder. My fingers again find my way up your leg. I push my body against you and you feel my cock throb. My fingers move further up and you feel them starting to part the lips of your pussy. By now a familiar feeling but the tenderness you just sensed seems gone. My fingers are now rough against your tender clit. They slide deep inside your cunt. I work two fingers in and out like a piston, while my thumb continues to roughly stroke your clit. You cry out. Too much and so soon after the last orgasm but your pain seems to excite me even more as I again jerk back on your hair. Surprised you find yourself cumming. The pain only intensifying the wet orgasm that shutters your entire body.

The look in my eyes changes to one of even deeper thirst. You previously felt safe with me but the intensity in my eyes is starting to scare you. I pull on your hair again, but now even harder. My fingers leave your dripping pussy and flow to your breast, finally finding your nipple. What was before a gentle caress is now a painful pinch that makes you cry out again. You start to say something but feel the palm of my hand slap your cheek. The surprise takes your words away as my fingers slide through you lips, while the other hand forces your head forward. You taste your own pussy juices as I fuck you mouth with the same fingers that just a minute ago were deep inside you. All of a sudden you feel my hand slide down your cheek and my fingers wrap around your neck. Scary images run through your head. You struggle wanting to say the safe word we agreed on the day before but can't stay your mind long enough to actually remember what it is.

With my hand still tight around you throat, I forcefully push you down on your knees. My cock now out, you feel it brush your lips and taste the pre-cum which glistens on the tip. I pull on your hair forcing you to look up. You have never quite seen this look before in my eyes. Again you try to voice something to make me stop but can't as I slam my cock past your lips. Both of my hands now firmly gripping the back of your head, my cock fucks your mouth with abandon. You find yourself out of breath. Gagging. I pull out and force it back in as you try to get a full breath. All of a sudden you feel me tense up. I jerk your head toward me as my cock explodes with cum slamming hard into the back of your throat. Even too much for me, the forceful orgasm make my legs go weak and my cock slip out of your mouth, sending a stream of cum across your face and breasts.

Finally, coming to your senses, you push me back. Our eyes meet, your face betraying the anger at the fear of what you just felt. But once again I am smiling with that satisfied look I get. Shocked, you realize that despite all, it was still just a game and you were always safe.