The Meeting

Story Info
Anne meets Robert, a time she will never forget.
2.3k words
4.11
17.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was made for a very very good friend of mine.

This story, is of course, fiction.

------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

I stand outside the busy Los Angeles hotel, trying to catch my final breaths before entering the overly bright lobby room. The atmosphere was a hectic free for all, and my body seemed to be frozen in time while the busy worker bees, high fashion models, and business owners came flooding in and out of the crystal revolving doors.

"Damn, he sure does know how to make an impression", I whispered underneath my breath. There was no need for whispers though, I could have screamed the words and no one would have heard a sound. I loved the busy night life. It kept me unnoticed. All of my life I have dealt with peoples stares and comments. People always told me I can turn heads in any situation, which of course, was all too true. Standing at 5'8 without my bulky combat boots on, I was always just a tad taller than everyone I knew; including some guys. I was always extremely skinny for my age and height, but had small yet irresistible curves. My black eyes were covered by sultry gray contacts that always made the size of my eyes look 10x bigger. A perfect doll look. My facial features are unlike any African-American I have ever known. Shapely, pouty lips that currently had a light, red lipstick accenting the red colors in my outfit. Full round cheeks that made me look about 3 years younger than I really was, bright British red eyeshadow covered my smokey gray eyes, and my extreme volume hair that bounced and swayed with each step. Now, with being as eccentric as me, my daily outfits would be incomplete without a bright vibrant hair color. Most of my hair was a jet black, but my bangs, which always had a way of covering my eyes, had a very neon pink streak along with some streaks intertwined in the back and sides of my hair. My small, but perky chest was pushed upward by a steel, black and red striped corset top. Long beaded and metal jewelry hung from my neck, bringing extreme attention to my breasts. My legs had fishnets on, with a short pleaded black skirt and knee high combat boots that had around a 5 inch heel. A bomb-shell of a different style,with the attitude to match. At the age of 18, I'm sure that I turn more heads than any girl older than myself. I have never actually been apart of a Master-Slave relationship, but I have always gotten off on the idea of someone owning me. Using me as their little fuck toy. Today I finally get to meet my master of 6 months.

"No need to wait any longer"

Trying to give myself a final boost to walk into the lobby.

I hold my red bag to my side, and push though the crystal revolving door into the very crowded room. I push past the giggly blonde girls, the stuck up business men, and the confused tourists until I reached to the front desk. I taped my hand on the desk with my very heavy rings waiting for someone to notice my presents.

"Hello mam', may I help you?", A somewhat built, young man had walked over to my aid.

"Yes, you can. Has Robert arrived yet? Robert Bennett?"

"Yes he has. Are you Anne?" His mouth trailed a little on the last word, examining my body without any restrain. I coughed to get his attention back to my face, which seemed to only make things worse.

"That's me", I said, flashing a smile to hide my dissatisfaction of being his eye candy for the moment. "Do you know his room number?"

"Room 231. Here is a key he left for you. Enjoy the stay"

I took the key from his hands before he was able to say his final goodbyes, and rushed to the elevator behind me. I pressed the up arrow, probably 6 more times than I should have. My heart was racing and my body was ready to see him. When, what seemed like an eternity later, the doors finally opened and I rushed in with my head down trying to avoid any conversations with anyone that could get me sidetracked. I didn't even notice anyone was in the elevator until I felt a warm, strong hand cover my mouth from behind. I struggled and tried to scream but my sounds were muffled my the intense force of him holding me. His other hand was wrapped around my waist holding me close to him.

"Quiet Anne. You wouldn't want anything to happen to you ..."

A voice that instantly made my cunt drip with excitement. My body relaxed but my heart rate increased as I let my body melt into his. He chucked lightly, as he knew what my mind was thinking.

"Yes its me. Now Anna, do you know whats happening to you tonight?"

His voice became stern, like he was my father. I shook my head yes, saying a yes master into his hand.

"You know I'm going to hurt you? I'm going to shove myself deep inside any hole I choose. I'm going to choke you, hit you, and hopefully make you cry. Do you understand that once we step outside of this elevator, you have no more say as to what happens to you little body..."

His voice became almost a whisper as he rubbed my tits, all the way down to the inside of my legs. The heat inside of my tight cunt grew, and I could feel my wetness starting to come down my legs. I grew weak as his words brought me close to hyperventilation. The shorter my breaths got, the more he would speak. Teasing me. Using me as his play toy. When we arrived to the floor of his room, he picked me up and carried me into his room. The sight was immaculate. Breathtaking to say the least. I could see all of the city from the view, but my eyes were focused on something even more beautiful. Bright emerald green eyes stared deep into mine. Eyes so expressive, no human can look at them without their heart skipping a beat. Woman or man. His hard facial features looked as if someone made him out of pure marble. His skin was extremely pale in contrast to my creamy yet dark completion. His boy cut hair was long enough to reach his chin, but still short enough so that he did not look to young at his age of 23. Barb wire tattoos covered his upper arms, and a dark crew cut shirt with some unknown band name on it. I pressed my face deep into his chest, lost myself in the moment of him taking me to become his.

"I had to change before meeting you, those damned people at the desk would have never let me come here dressed like I usually do"

Which was true. His pants had silver chains attached from each side, and his combat boots covered up to his knee. He looked like societies criminal, and I loved it. He tossed me onto the bed, bringing me back to the reality of what was going to happen to me.

"Strip!"

He barked the command at me. The intensity of his command made me jump slightly. I rushed to get down to my lace bra and thong. I looked up at him, meeting his gaze.

"Your not done yet slut. Keep going. Jewelry too."

I hesitated slightly, looking to him for a moment longer. He stepped over to the bed, and slapped me hard across the face knocking me back onto the bed. My eyes started tearing up as the pain ran though my face.

"When I tell you to do something, do it. I didn't ask you to wait"

He stepped back away from the bed, and watched me as I removed everything from my body. Once I was finished, he walked away to the closet on the other side of the room picking up a blag bag. He dropped it onto the bed, removing a large coil of rope from its bowels. He looked at me, grabbed the back of my hair and dragged me to the top of the bed near the headboard. He tied my hands above my head, and tied my legs to the bottom of the bed so that I was completely spread eagle in front of him. He straddled my waist, and put a large red ball gag in my mouth. He got off the bed, and started to take off his boots and pants. A huge bulge was erupting from his boxers, which was soon released by a slight hand motion. My eyes felt like they were going to fall out of my skull from disbelief. An extremely massive cock was being pumped in his hands right in front of me. For the first time in my life fear of sex was in my heart. My very petite body had an even smaller cunt. To finger myself during long nights, only one finger was needed and using more than that would hurt to no end. But the cock being displayed before my eyes had to be at least 8 inches long with a massive width, and any attempt to push that past my walls would have my screaming so loud the police would come.

"Are you ready my little slut?"

Tears started rolling down my face as I screamed no into the ball gag. He laughs let me know how real this was. He was going to have me. Use me as much as he wanted, and there was nothing I could do but cry as he forced himself into me. I could feel every inch push into me. Every throb of his cock sent a wave of pain and pleasure though my body. He gasped at the feeling of my pussy spasm around his cock. After what felt like 8 hours, he was only half way in. I tried my best to close my legs, or thrash around to knock him off of me, but that only made him angry.

"Okay you dirty cunt, if your going to struggle, I'm guessing it's time to stop being so nice to you."

I trashed my head around, trying to signal that I'm sorry. That I didn't mean to. Anything to have him remove himself from inside of me. He grabbed my waist, and thrusted himself deep inside of me, pumping harder and harder, ignoring my muffled screams for help. Tears were rolling off my face without restraint now, smearing my makeup. Every time he thrusted into me, a new word was yelled; Cunt, bitch, whore. He told me to shut up, but everything was happening so fast that his words went right past me. He slapped me across the face and put his hand around my throat.

"Now Anne, you cant be too loud. We wouldn't want to get in trouble now" He whispered into my ear, as he tightened his grip on my throat cutting off any air I had. He started thrusting into me again, loosening his grip just enough so that I would gag during every breath I took.

"Uh...Ug oh my god Anne yes. Gag you fucking whore. I love that sound. Yes....YES!!"

My spit was drenching the ball in my mouth, and my head started to feel light as he sped up in his movements. My pussy ached from the assault, and my mouth was sore from being gagged. He removed his hand from my throat, and pulled out of me before he came. He unhooked the ball gag from my mouth, and removed my rope ties. I immediately sat up, choking and trying to gain my breath. Before I was able to get up off of the bed, Robert grabbed the back of my hair and dragged me to my knees on the floor.

"Open wide slut"

He said, while pumping his meat in his hand. I opened my mouth wide, scared for what might happen to me if I decide to disobey once again. He grabbed my head with both hands, and shoved about 3/4 of his cock into my moth before hitting the back of my throat. I choked so hard I felt like my stomach was going to jump out of my body. He hit me, and told me that if I don't get over this gagging reflex, I'm going to have a lot of problems. He pushed in again, going past my throat. A deep groan escaped his lips, and he started to pump faster and faster. My eyes felt like they were on fire from all the tears, and every gurgle, choke, and suppressed scream just made him go harder and faster. Ignoring any and all attempts to stop him, he pushed into me over and over until finally he pulled out of my mouth, grabbed my throat with one hand, and jacked off on my face with the other. Rope after rope of cum landed onto my face, tits, and pouting lips. Once finished, he threw me onto the ground, and pulled his clothes back on. I lay there crying, broken, and wanting so much more. He laughed at my shaking body on the floor, and told me to clean myself off.

"Get dressed love, we still have a week together."

His smiling face welcoming me to the bathroom, letting me wash the now drying cum off my face and chest.

--------------------------------------------------

Fin.

-----------------------------------------------

Please Rate and Comment this Stories. I am a new writer, and need people to tell me how I'm doing

:D

Emails are always welcome.

Thankyou

-xoxoxo

VC. Enferno.