The Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara was careful not to let Melody drink her beer too fast. Reminding her that she didn't want her getting drunk as they had a long night ahead.

"Move boy I'm getting up. Want to play dress up Melody?"

"Okay!" Melody giggled at her suddenness to answer.

"That's a good girl," Tara laughed and rose. She disappeared into the doorway to her bedroom that stood just beside the couch where she had been sitting.

Eli and Melody smiled warmly at each other as they sat and waited.

Tara's voice called out, "I do hope you brought the outfit I want to see you in Melody."

"Yes ma'am I brought it."

"Good girl, put it on."

"Yes ma'am." As Melody rose to retrieve her suitcase she realized her bladder was very full and nagged at her for release. "May I go pee first ma'am?"

"Oh do you have to pee?" Came the faceless reply.

"Yes ma'am'

"No you can wait. Get dressed."

Eli helped Melody get her luggage open and find the required garments. Once she had them all out, Melody leaned over and kissed Eli on the cheek. No words were spoken, the act and their eyes explained it all. Melody quite unashamedly stripped in front of Eli and smiled at him as she watched his gaze glide longingly and approvingly over her body. She so enjoyed knowing he wanted her. She had to clench her ass to hold the plug inside of her while she dressed and the action caused her bladder to protest even more. Once she feared she had dribbled the tiniest bit. She hoped Tara would let her relieve herself soon.

The controlling woman emerged from the bedroom doorway and Eli gazed longingly over his wife he so dearly loved. She wore all black. Black slacks that hung loosely on her legs. Her barely visible feet clad in fishnet that hinted at the unseen stockings stretching up her legs. A sheer pullover spaghetti-strap blouse that was easily seen through. A black bra that cradled her heavy breasts and bulged her cleavage. And a black blazer, open. She looked like a decadent office professional. Like a lusty boss looking for a late night fuck in the meeting room. Or perhaps, a horny mom just home from the office and needing her desires filled to forget the day.

Eli was enamored with her and his mouth hung open as he drank in the beauty of her standing there. Strong and confident and lusty. Her auburn hair shined bright in the just setting sunlight that filled the room. She'd pulled it back at the sides but let it hang down her spine. Her lips, dark red, matched her long pointed nails. She was truly beautiful and Eli loved her deeply.

His eyes watched as she raised a cigarette to her lips and drew slow and deep from it. Her black leather riding crop hung from her arm by the wrist strap. This subtle adornment instantly transformed her appearance into a woman of dominance. The smoke wafted about her as she slowly breathed it out.

"Well, now. Let's see what we have."

Melody suddenly realized her mouth too had been hanging open as she gazed longingly on her mistress. She didn't know what she had expected Tara to be wearing when she came out of the room but it certainly wasn't what she now saw. How beautifully powerful she looked now. She knew that the earlier subtleties of domination were over. Things had just gotten serious and her heart ached for it.

Melody swallowed and blinked herself back into focus. "Yes ma'am." And she stepped up before Tara.

The strong woman took another long drag as she looked over her pet and Melody found she couldn't pry her eyes from the dangling crop. Her yellow hair now hung in quickly braided pigtails. The wide strapped summer dress of tiny red and white checked cotton. The white socks folded over at the ankle to display tiny white ribbon bows. Tara took her crop in hand and used it to raise the short hem of the dress. No smile crossed her face but her eyes revealed her pleasure at seeing the plain white traditional-style cotton panties she found. Melody looked very much the little girl and even her demeanor had taken on the persona. Or perhaps simply allowed it to be free.

Tara smashed out her cigarette in the ashtray that sat atop the small table beside her. She flicked one of Melody's pigtails with her crop and then lightly trailed the leather slapper over the girl's cheek. "That's my girl." She cooed.

"Strip boy," her eyes never leaving the bowed head of her girl. "Except the panties."

Eli's mind processed the command and he had to force himself back into consciousness. He'd become completely enraptured. Captivated not only by the sight of these two distinctly different yet equally beautiful women, but by the very atmosphere. "Yes Mistress." He croaked as he rose and began pulling off his clothes.

Tara pressed the end of her crop into Melody's chest to indicate she was to walk backward. The girl's breaths came quick with her anxious excitement. She back stepped until she was out in the openness of the living room and standing next to her male counterpart. The two stood shoulder to shoulder like uneasy children. Melody's downcast eyes caught sight of the tip of Eli's swollen cock poking out of the top of her red panties that were now his only covering.

"Well, well. Not bad. But not quite complete. Turn around face away from me." Tara's voice low and steady.

The two silently obeyed and turned their backs to her. "One more little detail for each of you." Melody's heart soared and her eyes welled as she felt the thin leather collar wrap about her neck. She truly was Tara's now. This subtle yet profound act of symbolism a powerful message.

As she finished buckling the collar, Tara leaned in close to Melody's ear and whispered, "Mine."

Tara stepped up behind Eli and instructed him to move his long hair from his neck. She then secured a collar around his neck as well. A slightly wider one than that she gave to Melody. One thin and feminine, the other bold and masculine. Eli's heart swelled just as much as Melody's. While he and Tara's love was as much without question as his submission to her, this act signaled that she had fully accepted her dominant role. She had fully embraced this new way of life with him. He felt a loving pride at the back of his throat and smiled to himself.

"You both belong to me now. My slut and my whore. My pets. My babies." Tara gazed at their still turned backs and admired the leather and steel on their necks. She had to admit, the collars did add a powerful symbol and created a deep sense of togetherness, of power.

Tara let the tip of her crop glide across each of their backs. Smiling as she saw the skin pucker in response across Eli's naked flesh. Melody twitched slightly and her ass ever so subtly pouted back.

Tara slipped the slapper along the back of Melody's thighs. Teasing. Building anticipation. She slipped the crop around inside of the girl's legs and ever so slowly dragged it upward. She purred when Melody's ass reflexively pushed back even further. She rubbed the stiff rod across Melody's panty clad pussy and could hear the girl gasp. The hem of the tiny dress bunched up around the crop handle, exposing Melody's ass. Her fleshy cheeks spilled out from the creases of the old fashioned panties.

Tara slowly slid the tip of the crop back and up the crack of Melody's ass and it rose in synch with the movement. Melody was again getting lost in the moment. The emotions and the physical sensations began to envelop her mind and she started to lose focus on everything but Tara's teasing touch.

When the crop caught on the bottom of the plug still nestled inside Melody's ass, Tara stopped. "What's this?"

Melody's eyes opened and she was slightly confused that Tara had to ask. "It's a butt plug ma'am." She answered somewhat sheepishly.

"A butt plug? A fucking butt plug?" Tara mocked. "You naughty little bitch! And here you are all dressed like a nice sweet girl. And the whole fucking time you have a chunk of latex shoved up your ass!"

Melody's mind was suddenly awash with thoughts. Tara had put the plug inside of her so why was she now acting surprised? She had said it would make her happy to have it there and now seemed upset. Was she too remove it before dressing? Tara hadn't said. She was confused and worried. She didn't want to disappoint Tara and she certainly did not want to rile her.

"Hold your dress up so I can have a look at this!" Tara watched Melody's shaky fingers grip the hem of her dress and lift it over her ass. The flared base of the plug prominently outlined under the plain white underwear. Tara's hand reached up and gripped Eli's hair. She pulled his head back and to the side. "Look Eli. Look at our slutty little girl! Trying to be all innocent and she has a plug in her ass!"

Eli's head dipped and followed the hand that pulled at his hair. A part of him felt a little sorry for Melody as he knew she must be confused by Tara's mind game. Knew too that she would receive some form of punishment. But then, that was what this was all about. So in that bizarre sense that only the knowing can understand, he felt good for her as well.

Tara smashed his face into Melody's ass and his cheek bone smacked into the plug. "Look at that Eli! Look at our sweet little girl's ass all filled up. I bet she likes cocks there too! Horny little bitch that she is!"

Eli could smell Melody's growing excitement as Tara held his face pressed to her backside. The girl nearly stumbled at the force of his head being pushed against her. She whimpered when he struck the plug. Not from pain but because the sudden movement deep inside her caused her bladder to again groan in displeasure.

"But...ma'am...I..." Melody tried to stammer through some explanation.

"Shut up!" Tara brought the crop hard across the girl's bare outer thigh with a distinctive slap. "I didn't tell you to speak." She pulled Eli's face up and away from the girl's ass and he silently whined in his mind at no longer being able to smell her, to feel her. Tara slapped the crop across Melody's thigh again and again in very sharp blows. Melody bit her lip and fought the urge to move. To move would surely bring Tara's full wrath. Her leg stung but deep inside of her she felt the strange pleasure begin to slowly creep toward the surface of her mind.

Tara's firm grip still held Eli's hair and she motioned him to his knees. He knelt just beside her and just behind Melody. His knees protested against the unforgiving hardwood floor but he didn't dare move. Once settled, Tara's fingers released his hair and gently stroked his head. Her subtle sign that all was well and that she knew exactly what she was doing.

Tara let the leather popper on the end of her crop gently caress over the reddened flesh along Melody's thigh. Then she released it and allowed it to fall and dangle from the wrist strap. She stepped up close to Melody and wrapped her arms around the girl. One hand slipped under the girl's chin and the other landed low on her belly. Her lips tickled at Melody's ear and she simply stood for a moment and breathed. The anticipation caused the girl's mind to whirl and her body to ever so slightly tremble.

Then in a sudden quick jerk she yanked the girl's head up and back and smashed her backside against her body. The smaller girl was nearly on her toes as her head was pulled up. The sudden press on her belly caused her bladder to cry out and nearly empty itself. Melody tried to remember the last time she had used the bathroom. She couldn't be sure but knew it had been some time ago. And all the water, the beers, the soda at the restaurant, the wild cherry slushy that Tara demanded Eli get for her, all were now screaming to be released.

She could no longer ignore her bladder. It hurt and under the firm pressure of Tara's hand she couldn't focus on anything but her extreme need to pee. She gritted her teeth and pinched her knees together as the strong woman pressed harder and occasionally gave a quick inward jerk on her stomach. She groaned quietly as the pressure began to become more than she could bear.

"Ooohhh...what's wrong little girl?" Tara cooed into Melody's ear and still she pushed at her belly.

Melody's toes dug at the bare wood floors seeking something to grip to help her hold on. She couldn't take it anymore and spoke, "Ple...Please...Please ma'am...I have to...Your girl has to..." She gasped at the next sudden jerk and knew she had dribbled inside her panties.

"Girl has to what?" Tara's tone mocking yet stern.

"Oh ma'am please...please...Girl has to...I have to pee ma'am...please mommy, please let girl go pee. I promise to come right back. Pleasssseeee."

A sinister giggle rumbled up from Tara's throat at Melody's begging and predicament. "Ohhhh...Girl has to pee. Poor baby...does it hurt?" Her hand now pressed into Melody's stomach to the point of causing her ribs to show.

"Yes!" Melody nearly screamed as she fought to maintain control. She could feel the drops soak through her panties and slowly dribble down the insides of her thighs. The slowly descending drops caused even more agony. The tiny bit of release caused her mind to scream out to her that yes that is what she must do. She must empty herself.

Tara's other hand left the girl's taught neck but her head didn't move. She ran her hand slowly down and around to Melody's lower back just opposite of the one that pushed on her stomach.

"What's wrong Melody? Gotta pee so bad. Not my problem Melody. You should have taken care of that before I came out. Do you need your mommy to tell you when to go pee still? All I know is my slutty little girl has a toy crammed in her. I don't give a fuck about your bladder. You'll just have to hold it!" She let her palm lie flat against Melody's lower back and could feel the girl's entire body rigid and tense as she clenched every muscle in an effort to fight the urge.

Eli could see the tiny drops of pee drip from Melody's pinched knees and splatter to the shiny floor below. He watched as one drop desperately clung to her flesh. It quivered and shimmered in the sunlight. Trying to hold on but in the end, powerless against the greater force that pulled on it. He watched it fall with a splash to the floor. The sight both excited him and made him yearn to help her. He knew she couldn't hold on. If she was already dribbling then she could not last. And he knew that Tara would not let her move from that spot. Knew what Tara was doing.

Tara squeezed her hands together and now applied pressure from both the front and back. Melody cried out, "Oh mommy no, please no...I'm going to...going to..."

Tara slipped her hand quickly over Melody's ass and forced the girl to part her legs as she pushed her palm over her pussy. She felt the panties warm and wet from Melody's leaking and she pushed the damp fabric between the girl's outer lips. Her finger pressed the course cotton into her and rubbed it over her urethra.

With the lack of pressure of her now spread thighs and the teasing of her urethra, Melody began to groan and shudder. It was too much, it hurt. Too much. And with the final jerk of Tara's hand on her belly and the insistent finger inside of her she could no longer hold back.

Her bladder would not be denied any longer and she felt the stream gush hard onto Tara's finger. Her mind screamed at her to stop and she felt horribly embarrassed but she was no longer in control of her body. It had over rode her mind and was doing what it must naturally do.

Tara pulled her finger from Melody's lips and cupped her hand. Feeling the force of the hot hard stream pulse against her and fill her hand. She tipped it over and emptied the liquid and let the girl's water fall straight onto the floor. She glanced to the kneeling Eli and saw his cock again bulging between his legs and his eyes wide with lusty amazement as Melody emptied herself.

Melody at once wanted to cry yet sing out. She was so horribly embarrassed to be pissing on the floor and through her panties. But it was that same embarrassment that caused her soul to fly.

Tara again grabbed Eli's long hair, harder, more forceful now and with her hand wet from Melody. "Look at you! Your cock is bulging! Well you want to be such a pervert Daddy, you like her piss so much, have it!" Melody was still streaming on the floor as Tara shoved his head down to the floor. She bent her knees and rubbed his face in the wide pool spreading out from the girl's surrendered cunt.

The wetness running everywhere and she was amazed at just how much Melody had held inside. The clear warm liquid splashed about and she shoved the side of Eli's head under the just waning stream. His hair drenched now as one side of his face laid in the pool and the other received the last drops of Melody's offerings.

"A couple of fucking perverts you two are!" Tara mocked but knew she too had very much enjoyed the experience. Her crop pressed into Melody's back as the girl shivered with the last couple drops that slipped from her pussy. Her panties thoroughly soaked along with her thighs and calves and socked feet. "Don't move." Then she slapped the crop hard across Eli's pouted up ass. He jerked with the sudden pain. "Lick it up dog. Drink it. You want it so fucking bad!"

Tara growled as she watched Eli slip onto his palms and obediently his tongue darted out and through the large pool. It rippled as he lapped. She relished the control and knew they relished the humiliation. In daily life, Eli was so strong and confident and sure of himself. A natural leader and one of those people that others flocked to in time of need and emergency. Steady and sure. Yet deep within him dwelled a different truth. A truth he guarded dearly. A truth only she could bring out. A truth only she owned. "Drinking piss off the floor. Such a good dog. That's enough. Get a towel, now!"

As Eli rose and trotted away, his hair dark wet and dripping with Melody's pee, Tara could not deny the fact that her own crotch had grown damp from the experience. Her boy returned with several towels and without instruction, dropped to his knees and began diligently cleaning up the mess Melody had made. The poor girl stood and trembled, unsure of what to do, or what to think. Tara's hand grabbed one of her tight braids and yanked her head back, "Lay down." She pulled and motioned Melody to lie back so that her head now stared up along her black clothed body and her crotch rested in the spot she had just wetted.

Eli had just finished mopping up the mess as her ass settled to the floor. He hurried to discard the towels and returned to his mistress's side, kneeling beside her feet. Tiny drops of wetness dripped from his long hair and onto his chest. He was completely captivated now.

Melody's knees were bent and up, her feet flat on the floor, her soaked panties began to cool against her pussy and ass as she lay frightened beneath the large strong woman. Tara again gripped her crop and she swatted the insides of Melody's damp knees, "Open. Open those fucking whore legs. Got a toy shoved up your ass and pissing yourself and I bet you fucking liked it!"

Melody truly had enjoyed it and her mind began to once again become cloudy as she slipped into a state of submission and desire. She knew not what lay in store for her but she knew she craved it. Craved to have this strong powerful woman take her and free her. She spread her legs wide apart and felt the cool air rush across her wet pussy. The soaked panties clung to her every curve as she exposed herself to her mistress.

Melody whimpered as Tara brought the leather popper down onto her tender pussy. The wetness of her panties caused a loud slap and added to the pain. Again and again Tara smacked her pussy all the while talking. "Dirty, nasty little girl. Pissing on my floor and in your panties. Naughty little bitch!" Again and again the crop rained down on her pussy in harsh smacks that made her want to cry out. Her outer lips burned with a fire that ignited her very soul. Her clit swelled out despite the harsh treatment, because of the harsh treatment. The tormenting blows slapped against the sensitive bud of nerves and caused her eyes to water.