The Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara would only occasionally pause and that was usually just to slap and torment the insides and outside of the girl's trembling thighs. She had earlier slapped at Melody's pussy with her hand and Melody had thought it sharp and painful. But this was something all together different. Tara was razing her flesh with earnest. Fierce blows that built with force as she continued. Eli could see the red welts starting to bulge out all along the girl's bared flesh. Could hear Melody whimper as she fought against the pain. Her fists curled into balls, knuckles white, teeth bared.

But then he saw the change. As Tara's hand worked her body and her words worked her mind, Eli saw the transformation come over Melody's body. Despite the torment, it began to relax. Still tense but in a uniquely accepting kind of way. She had let go he knew, slipped into that space where the pain becomes exquisite. That place where the hurt becomes a welcomed need. She was gone now.

Tara moved about and worked at the girl's body. Dragging her nails down the tender insides of her fleshy thighs. Slapping her crop down on the pierced left nipple still hidden under the tiny strained dress. Talking and working and watching. A careful waltz of pain and pleasure. Attentive to Melody's expressions and reactions. Easing back when warranted, unleashing when required. Manipulating the girl's body until her mind surrendered and her soul burned white hot. Freeing her.

Melody could hear the words float around in her mind as if she was eavesdropping on a distant conversation. She heard them, understood them, even reacted to them on some deep level, but still it was if she was in a dream. As if she was outside of herself watching the experience from above. But her mind did seize upon a statement. Something that caught her attention and pulled her back to some hapless state of awareness.

"...eat Eli. Eat...soaked pussy...No!...leave...on...Eat!"

Melody processed the words as their meaning sank in. Tara was making Eli eat her and through her soaked panties. Panties now soaked from more than just the pee, her uncontrollable excitement causing her juices to again flow.

"Ma...Ma'am...please...please no...I'm so...so dirty..." Melody's cracked voice pleaded.

"Oh so dirty," Came the mocking reply. "Poor Melody has such a dirty cunt. All your cum covering it and then drying again and again. Making you all ripe with your own slutty juices. And then pissing yourself. Oh I just bet you are ripe." Tara knew well that Melody was keenly self-conscious about cleanliness. Knew just how much she worked to keep her entire body fresh and clean. Knew just what this would do to her.

"Yes ma'am. Please let me just wipe myself with a cloth. Please don't make him..." Her words cut short with the sudden long breath that she filled her lungs with. The instant painful pleasure catching in her throat as she felt Eli swallow her fiery swollen clit into his mouth. He pushed and rubbed his tongue against the wet course fabric and it ground against her reddened nub.

Melody's palms shot flat out onto the floor next to her ass and her thighs clenched tight. Her entire lower body stinging from the sweet torment Tara had brought her. Her pussy burned from the abuse but yet it was that abuse that made it all the more sensitive. Alive and tingly and aching. Her mind screamed at her to make Eli stop, to resist, as bad as she wanted him to help her with the much needed release she wanted to be clean for him. His first taste of her and she wanted to be clean. But she was powerless to make her body react in the way she wanted. Couldn't fight the pleasure that consumed both her body and her mind.

"Hard Daddy, eat girl's pussy hard and rough." Tara watched the look of pleasured wonder slip across Melody's face and felt her own pussy seep.

Eli swallowed Melody's pussy into his mouth. The fabric raked at his tongue but he worked feverishly at her wetness. Her tangy taste propelling him deeper into his own dreamy state of submission and arousal as he feasted. His tongue pushed the fabric deep into her blood-filled lips and then again to her hard clit.

Melody began to groan and writhe with the intensity. It was all so naughty, so wrong, yet so perfect and so right.

"That's it you naughty little girl. Enjoy your Daddy eating your piss covered cunt. Go on. Enjoy it! You know you do. You know you want it. Naughty little girl"

Eli could hear Melody's moans filling the room as she lost herself in the tormenting pleasure he was bringing her. The subtle raking pain of the fabric mixed with the soothing warmth and movements of his mouth. The mental aspect weighing heavy on her as well.

Melody began to buck and her lips stammered unspoken words. Tara could see the need for release there so close yet could see that Melody was still struggling against it. Tara wrapped her fingers in Eli's still wet hair and yanked his head up. Having to rip him away from this gift she had offered him. Offered them both. She stared straight into his dreamy eyes, "Rip them! Rip her panties open and eat her raw cunt!"

Eli swallowed as he processed the command then his fingers tore at the wet panties. The words made Melody squirm and moan all the more. Her yearning noises drove Eli with a powerful lust. At last Eli managed to rip open the seam, the only tiny dry spot of the underwear, high up near the waistband. Now with them surrendering he tore and ripped.

Melody was being taken and powerless to stop it. She had the physical freedom to move but her mind could not make her body respond. The need or want to was long abandoned as she gave herself to this wonderful pair. She could hear her panties rip and tear and felt the hard jerks as Eli exposed her pussy to his wanting mouth. Like a hungry wolf on fresh prey, the scent driving him mad with hunger. Her head jerked up and her eyes smashed closed as the intense pleasure of his warm eager mouth covered her hard clit.

Hot and hungry and forceful was he at the center of her. Not hurtful but needy and powerful. It thrilled her the fervor for which he devoured her very core. She felt his two middle fingers glide easily inside of her as he worked her screaming clit into his hot mouth. His teeth gently biting it at the base and raking over it before again consuming it. She was moaning uncontrollably and somewhere in the back of her mind knew she'd grown quite loud as the pleasure over took her.

Eli curled his fingers up and worked at the taut inner muscles of Melody's inner pussy. Pulling and stroking hard at that area that always came madly alive with her excitement. So close now. Her entire body wracked with overwhelming ecstasy. She felt it starting to shoot out from her core. The stinging sharp shards of pleasure that began to fly from her clit and out over her body. The release coming now. At last the release. Eli could feel her warm juices begin to pour over his fingers as he felt Melody's body shudder with the first explosions.

His fingers pulled and stroked in a hard rhythm against her pulsing inner pussy. Melody was crying out now and her hands held his head, her fingers twisted in his hair. Her hips bucked and ground against his face as the next deeper explosion boiled low in her belly. That gut-clenching orgasm that was so close to pouring through her.

Eli's free hand snaked under Melody's thrusting ass and his fingers clenched the base of the long buried plug. He twisted and rolled it inside her and she began to scream out. His fingers worked and his tongue licked. Her breaths came in short forced gasps through her clenched teeth now. Her head strained up and her fingers cramped from the intensity. Then just as she was at the edge she felt the plug pull hard at the tight ring of muscle and nerves there at her darkest spot.

As the widest part of the plug tugged back against that ring she lost control of herself. Eli's fingers milked inside of her as if they were milking her very soul from her. She knew she was screaming as the gush of cum shot out of her. Knew she was crying out and thrashing and cumming. She felt the plug slip from her and her ass clench down at the loss as wave after wave of incredibly powerful pleasure washed over her body.

She sensed Eli's fingers had slowed and worked in long soothing strokes inside and outside of her. His mouth now kissed gently around her ultra-sensitive flesh. His tongue licked her thighs in soft caressing trails. Easing her down. Tara's fingers tenderly stroked through her hair and her warming eyes gazed down upon her flushed dreamy face.

Melody's eyes flickered open and gazed up into Tara's eyes. She had never before felt the way she did just now. So open and free and loved. Her eyes welled and tears poured down her temples and into her hair. Her lips trembled and her throat knotted. She rose up and thrust herself into Tara's lap. Her weak arms wrapped about the larger strong woman and she buried her sobbing face into her warm receiving bosom.

Melody wept, uncontrollable emotion too long pent up poured from her body as she trembled in Tara's loving arms. There was no one single feeling but a torrent of so many. But mostly it was the deep real feeling of freedom at last visited upon her soul. She was overcome with the powerful sense that at last she had broken the binds that constricted her soul and held her heart. Free.

There was no shame in this crying, no awkwardness, no embarrassment. Rather the room filled with a strange sense of calm and understanding. Tara gently rocked her girl in her arms and cooed into her ear, "That's my good girl. Easy now, that's my good Melody. Cry it all out baby. That's a good girl."

Tara pulled Eli to her side and the three embraced. Melody held her two wonderful lovers and simply allowed herself to feel, not think. Just feel.

And what she felt was love. Love of and for these two wonderful people but more, love for and of herself.