The Memory Vault: Angelie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, he pulled out of her. He stroked himself two short times and then, he released himself all over her prone, naked body. She was shocked at the amount that had streamed out of him, and onto her. She didn't know how to react at this point. She enjoyed seeing him climax. She knew that he was pleasured and it was with her. She laid still. His body collapsed back, next to her, on the couch. Her legs closed as some soreness still resided between her legs. He took two deep breaths and he stood up. He left the room to collect a towel to wipe her off with. Once semi-clean, he took her by the hand and brought her to her feet. She smiled at the notion that she was no longer a virgin. And she felt comfortable with Dave. He guided her to walk with him and the ascended the stairs and into her bedroom.

She knew he arrived at 8:30am. She looked at the clock in her room and it was now nearly 10am. They were still nude and their clothes remained downstairs. He guided her to the bed and lay her down. He knelt on the floor at the foot of her bed and pushed her legs apart. He brought his lips to her still wet and aroused sex and proceeded to perform oral sex on her.

Dave and Angelie spent the next 4 hours having sex. He pleasured her orally. She pleasured him orally. He took her from behind. She rode him again. They had sex on her bed, on her floor, even on her dresser. He was strong, but also very mindful that she was very, very new and he made sure not to hurt her. They took very few, brief pauses in their love-making. She was surprised he was able to stay aroused the entire time. And when she doubted she could maintain it, he made sure to take care of her and get her turned on again, and again. She experienced several more orgasms and he had released himself three more times as well. They were both very sweaty and exhausted when 2pm came around and it was time for him to leave. They dressed and she walked him to the door. He kissed her again.

"You're suspended for tomorrow too, right?" He asked, though it was more like he was insisting.

"Yes" she responded with a smile.

"Good. I'll be back in the morning."

He smiled and kissed her one more time.

He turned and walked away from her property. She watched him until he was out of view, before closing the door.

12