The Mentor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie there for what seemed like two or three minutes, nothing happening. Then I felt Sarah on the other side of me getting up, and she too plopped herself down on my chest. I hadn't heard anything, so Susan must have given her some kind of silent signal. But then I heard her voice once more, "Okay, Bob, you know what to do," and with that, Sarah scooted forward on to my face.

This was a much more familiar sensation to me, of course. Sarah's trimmed pussy fit right over my mouth, in a position I had certainly been in before. While this was not something we did frequently, she did like to sit on my face like this when we played around with dominance and submission. It was one of her favorite ways of having me service her; she had told me that there was something about towering over me, trapping my head between her thighs, that made her feel very superior and dominant. I don't know if Susan had gotten this idea from Sarah, or whether she had come up with it on her own, but in any event I began using my tongue on my wife's pussy.

Knowing Sarah as I did, it did not take very long for her to get going. She had not been nearly as aroused as had Laura, judging from the difference in how wet she was compared to the graduate student when each had mounted my face. But Sarah quickly caught up as my tongue got to work. I took one of her outer labia between my lips and started to gently suck on it, something that I knew drove her wild. I repeated on the other, and then ran my tongue all around each of her inner lips. She was getting wetter and wetter, and she too began to move around. Unlike Laura, though, who rocked up and down, Sarah was moving in more of a circular motion, almost like she was rubbing her pussy all over my face.

As I worked my tongue on her labia, I heard her breathing get heavy and heard her say, "Yes, that is so good, give it to me Bob." I knew she was getting close, and wondered if Susan was going to stop her, too, before she orgasmed. I knew what was going to bring her over the top, and went right for it. I pushed my neck up a bit so that I could get my lips around her clit, and began to suck on it. This had the expected effect, and she began to moan even louder, "Yes, yes, yes, that's it." I waited for Susan to stop her, but not hearing anything, continued sucking her clit even harder. And then it hit -- a huge orgasm, as she ground her pussy on my face, shaking violently, her juices running all over it. As she came down, I eased up on the sucking, just the way that I knew she liked, and after 30 seconds or so her body stopped shaking and she rolled off of me. "Oh god," was all she could say.

Susan laughed, and said, "Well, it looked like you certainly enjoyed that, my dear! I'd say your husband is doing a good job learning just how to take care of a woman, aren't you Bob?" I had been wiping my wife's wetness off of the lower half of my face with the back of my hand, and managed to mumble, "Yes, ma'am."

Susan laughed again, and I felt hands around the top of my head, and the scarf was lifted off of it. My eyes were shocked by the light, even though the room was lit by just a rather dim lamp over in one corner, and I blinked a few times trying to recover from it. After a bit, I was able to look around and take in the sights around me. There was enough light to allow me to see that on one side of me on the bed was my wife, curled up, still breathing heavily, with what I could see was a very wet pussy. I turned the other way, and there was Laura, the graduate student sitting naked and cross-legged looking over at Sarah. I saw for the first time tonight her very bushy pussy that fifteen minutes ago I had been licking to abandon.

And standing at the foot of the bed was Susan, but unlike the other two, she was wearing the silk dressing gown in which she had greeted me what seemed like hours earlier. I suspected that her remaining clothed, at least partially so, while the other two women were naked, was part of the power play for her.

She moved forward, and kneeled on the bed at my feet. She leaned forward, reached out and put her hand on my cock, and began to lightly stroke it. It had been almost fully at attention while I was licking my wife, but Susan's touch brought it even more so.

"I can see you are enjoying your training, aren't you, pet," she said, looking me in the eye. I could do nothing but nod, knowing that any other response would be interpreted as a lie given the state of my erection. I then realized this wouldn't suffice, and said, "Yes, Professor Bascom."

"I thought so," she replied, "because like most men ultimately what you want is to please a woman. I agree you've been learning to do that very, very well, my little subbie. And you'll be happy to hear that your training is almost over."

Given what she said, and what had transpired, I suspected that my denouement would be to perform the same acts on her. That would fit right in with the entire evening, with her orchestrating of the events right from the beginning. In fact, it would fit right in with everything she had done to me ever since she had first caught me spying on her and Laura in the bathroom two nights earlier.

She continued to lightly stroke my cock, gazing back and forth at the two other women with a wry smile on her face. I was getting even more aroused, and was doing everything I could to stop from cumming. Susan looked at Laura and said to her, "How about you, poor pet -- you were pretty aroused grinding your sweet little pussy on Professor Arnold's face, weren't you?" This reminder of my servitude to her, along with Susan's coarse, humiliating language to describe it, led to a deflation of my erection just a bit. It must have been a little humiliating for Laura, also, because she looked down at her hands as she answered, "Yes, ma'am, I was -- or should say, am, very aroused."

"And I always take care of you, don't I, pet," Susan replied to her.

"Yes, Professor Bascom, you do take care of me."

"Well, then I won't leave you hanging there, sweetie," and I thought Susan was going to tell her to mount herself on my face once again. But to my surprise, she said to her, "You can go ahead and touch yourself."

I was shocked by this response, but Laura, much to my surprise, did not appear shocked at all. She simply said, "Thank you, Mistress," and proceed to spread her legs out, lowered her right hand, and began to stroke it in and out of her still-wet pussy. There was no sound in the room other than the squishing noise as Laura pistoned her finger in and out of her pussy.

I surmised from Laura's response that this must have been part of their routine, that as Laura's Mistress, Susan probably made her touch herself to orgasm quite frequently. I looked over on my other side, and saw that Sarah had apparently recovered from her crashing orgasm, was breathing more normally, and had now propped herself up on one elbow to watch the action unfolding. Her gaze was glued to Laura as the young graduate student added first a second, and then a third finger to her first and began pushing all three in and out of her pussy.

It did not take long before Laura's breathing quickened and I could see she would orgasm soon. I had clearly brought her to the brink, and the little bit of work she was now doing to touch herself would get her over the edge. With a loud, "Ohhhhhhh," she came, the wetness of her pussy now gushing over the bedspread, leaving a large wet spot between her legs. She fell over, exhausted, on her side in a similar position to which Sarah had been just a few minutes earlier.

Susan walked over to that side of the bed, and reached down and began lightly stroking Laura's hair. "There you go, pet, wasn't that nice," she said to her in a soothing voice.

As Laura was able to catch her breath, she responded, "Yes, Mistress, thank you so much."

"You know I always take care of you, don't you my dear."

"Yes, ma'am," Laura said, still somewhat in a halted voice.

Susan now looked over at me, not saying a word. I looked over at her, not sure what would be happening next, somewhat curious, but also apprehensive. She reached down, and undid the tie holding her silk robe together. It fell open, displaying for me once again her shaved pussy and full breasts. Even in the dim light of the room I could see that her arousal was demonstrated by her nipples, which were standing at attention. It was clear that she had been enjoying the events that had been taking place.

She shrugged the robe off of her shoulders, and walked over and placed it on a chair in the bedroom of the suite. She walked around to the side of the bed where Sarah was, leaned down and whispered something in her ear. Sarah shifted around toward the foot of the bed, making a space for Susan where she had just been. Susan sat on the bed, and reached over and again began lightly stroking my cock. It quickly grew erect again, for what seemed like the tenth time tonight. She continued this for a couple of minutes until Laura was able to recover from her orgasm, and was able to sit up once again. She watched what Susan was doing with rapt attention, as was Sarah, from where she was seated on the foot of the bed.

Susan turned to me and said, "Okay, pet, you've done very well so far. Are you now ready for the final part of your training?"

"Yes, Mistress Susan," I replied, looking her in the eye.

"Good, I hope that this last activity will provide you with a clear understanding of your role with respect to women. After all, that was the purpose of all this, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She smiled at me, and proceeded to get up on her knees next to me on the bed. She then, like the others, kicked a leg over my chest and began to straddle me. Knowing the drill, I prepared for her to sit on my face like the others had done, closed my eyes in anticipation of the event one more time, and waited. I felt Susan scoot forward a bit and pull herself up off of my chest just a little bit, and I got my tongue ready. But then she stopped.

"Open your eyes, pet, and look at me."

Not sure she was talking to me rather than Laura, I nevertheless opened them again. She was looking down at me from above, her shaved pussy only two inches or so from my face, hanging over my upper chest. I waited in anticipation, guessing that part of her mind game was to make sure I watched her pussy coming down on my face. "Don't take your eyes off of me," she said.

I did as instructed, looking at her without blinking, holding my breath. And then she began to rise off of me, kicking her leg over to the side, and for a moment, I thought maybe she had relented and decided I had had enough. I let out a breath, thinking that my ordeal was over.

But then instead of stopping, she continued her rotation 180 degrees, so that she was now straddling me again. But this time, she was facing toward my feet (and Sarah at the end of the bed). Instead of her pussy being inches from my face, it was her round, plump ass cheeks that were sitting on my upper chest. I stared at them, as the realization began to sink in as to what was going to happen. She was so close that I could not take in the whole sight in one view; I had to swivel my head a bit to look at one cheek, and then the other, split down the middle by her crack which started four or five inches or so above my chest and went down, disappearing somewhere in the middle of my chest.

"I told you to look at me," I heard Susan hiss, grabbing my attention back. I looked up at the sound of her voice, and saw her looking back over her shoulder at me. "You better do a good job, as good as you did with the other two, or we're going to be staying right here for a long, long time. Now get started."

Before I could say anything, she lifted up her ass, scooted back so that her crack was right above my mouth, and plopped down right on my lips. For a brief second I thought she was going to suffocate me, as I was taking the full weight of her upper body on my mouth and covering my nose. But then she lifted up a bit and I realized she was getting herself settled down on top of me, supporting most of her weight on her knees and thighs.

I hesitated for a second, never having been in this situation before. In all of our dominance and submission sessions, Sarah had never made me do this to her. Yes, I had performed cunnilingus on her many times, but I had never been forced to lick her ass. I didn't know what to expect; like most, I had the taboo of this being a dirty, forbidden part of the body. But I knew from Susan's tone, and from everything else that had happened, that my ordeal would not be over until I submitted to her demand.

The olfactory sensation was different from the other two women. I definitely smelled Susan's arousal when she first sat down facing me, a scent I had experienced before in the last two days. But now that she was turned around, her pussy facing away from me, the aroma was a different one. There was just a hint of her pussy, overwhelmed by a stronger, muskier odor that I knew was emanating from the rear part of her body. It was not disgusting me, it was just different.

I tentatively opened my mouth, and extended my tongue, and began to lightly lick one of her ass cheeks. It was smooth, covered with a very soft, downy hair, quite different from when I licked her pussy, the outside of which was rougher and just barely stubbly from having been shaved or waxed some time earlier. I continued licking around her cheek, as far as I could reach, given that I could only partially swivel my head as she had me effectively pinned. It was too big to reach all of it, at least from this position, but I did the best I could running both the tip and flat part of my tongue around her cheek, depositing some saliva where I went. Every now and then she shifted around a bit, providing me an opportunity reach parts of the cheek I had not yet explored.

After a few minutes of this, I shifted my attention to the other cheek, repeating the pattern. In all of this I avoided getting too close to her crack, which I could see had somewhat darker, heavier hairs on it from the top down to where it disappeared on top of my chest. She again shifted around, providing me with the opportunity to run my tongue all over her cheek again. As I did this, she began to stroke my cock, getting it fully erect once more.

After a few minutes on this side, she scooted down toward my feet, and I thought perhaps it would be over. She looked over her should again, down at me. "Very good, my little subbie boy. But there's still more for you to do," she said with a wry smile on her face. With that she stopped stroking me, and bent her body further forward, so that her large breasts were down around my knees, and she scooted back toward my face. This had the effect of splitting her two cheeks a bit, and bringing my face directly in contact with the crack of her ass. She left no doubt in my mind as to what she now wanted me to do. She didn't need to say anything else.

I again opened my mouth, and with my tongue, tentatively reached out and touched the top of her crack, which I could just reach in the position she was in. I ran it up and down the part of her crack I could feel, the musky scent surrounding my face, an intoxicating aroma enveloping me. As I did this, and realizing that the taste was not unpleasant, I pressed a little harder, leaving a little more saliva as lubrication as my tongue continued its travel up one side of the crack and down the other.

She then lifted up off of my chest a bit more, causing me to stop what I was doing, and giving my tongue a respite. She then shifted back even further, and there, right in front of me, was her wrinkled rosebud. The skin was redder than the rest of her ass, a star pattern, the size of a nickel or so, right in front of me, glistening with the combination of my saliva that had run down her crack, and, I suspected, her own juices from her pussy that had run back there. I realized this was where she had been heading all night, the ultimate part of my training: forcing me to service her ass with my tongue. I opened my mouth once again, extended my tongue, and touched it gently to her rosebud. The sensation was what I expected, given its appearance; it was wrinkly, yet soft.

I began by running the tip of my tongue in a circular motion around the ring, getting it even wetter. As I did this I thought I heard an imperceptible sigh emanating from her face which was pressed down on my legs. I continued the circling, and as I did, the rosebud began to loosen up and give way slightly. This emboldened me to push toward it with the tip of my tongue, and as I did, it opened up further, allowing just a slight bit of entry. As I did this, Susan pushed back against me just a bit, making it easier for me to push harder. I did so, and I could feel my tongue gaining more entry into her now very wet asshole.

There was definitely more than just a muted sigh coming from Susan now, it was more like a moan. It was clear she was enjoying what I was doing, so I hoped that if I continued she would eventually orgasm and get off of me. My tongue was getting quite sore from all the pushing I was doing, but she didn't seem ready to relent, at least not yet. I kept extending my tongue into her ass and retracting it, trying to roll it around a bit when it was in her asshole. The wetter it got, the easier this was, and the more she was pushing back against me. Her moans picked up, keeping pace with the rocking of her plump ass against my face, until finally, she let out a wail and yelled, "PUSH IT IN DEEP!"

I did as she told, pushing with all my might, rolling it around inside of her asshole, and finally, she came with a hard grunt, riding my face and tongue. I did my best to hold on as she rocked rapidly back and forth, until she began to slow down, and then stopped, leaning back forward again, her body heaving up and down as her breathing slowed. I gladly retracted my tongue, giving it the break it so sorely needed.

After a few moments, Susan lifted herself up, and turned 180 degrees again, so that she was straddling me but now facing me. She looked down at me, and with a smile, said, "See pet, you've learned how to truly please a woman. I think you now understand your role in life, that you are here to keep women happy and to make sure they are pleasured. Don't you?"

Utterly defeated, I nodded and simply said, "Yes, Mistress," happy to have the ordeal apparently over.

As Susan climbed off of me, she sat next to me on the bed. She reached over and wrapped her hand around my cock, which was still quite erect. She looked at me, and smiling again, said, "But look, your pretty little subbie cock is still sticking up in the air, isn't it?" She turned toward Sarah and Laura, and asked them, "What do you think we should do about it, ladies?"

They both giggled, Sarah saying, "Whatever you think, Professor Bascom. You're the Mistress!" Laura simply shrugged her shoulders, indicating concurrence with what Sarah had said.

"Well, pet, we simply can't having you walking around like this, now can we? Tell you what -- you've done such a good job servicing the three of us, you deserve a little bit of that reward I talked about earlier. You even managed to get me off simply by sticking that wonderful tongue of yours right up my dirty ass. You didn't even have to touch my pussy you were so good." With that, she got up on her knees, and threw one leg over me, straddling me once again and facing me this time. I thought maybe she was going to have me lick her pussy now, but instead of shifting forward, she instead lifted herself up a bit, moved back, and plopped her very wet pussy right on top of my erect cock which had been sticking straight up.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I didn't think there was any way she was going to do that, and yet there she was, sitting right on top of my cock. And she then began lifting up and down on it, the feeling of her wet, fully aroused pussy on my cock admittedly quite nice. I knew it was not going to take long to cum with all the stimulation I had had, so I lay back, closed my eyes, and waited for my orgasm to approach.