The Mentor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But after about 30 seconds of this, Susan surprised me by lifting herself off of me, saying as she did so, "There, that should be enough I would think." I had no clue what she was doing, so I opened my eyes, looking up into hers.

"You didn't think I was going to let you fuck me, did you, my pet?"

I was speechless for a second, but then managed to begin to mumble something about how I thought that's what she was doing.

"Oh no," she replied, "I was simply getting it nice and lubricated for you. You're going to get yourself off while we three women watch you."

I opened my mouth to say something, but couldn't find the words to respond to what she had just said. I simply lay there, my mouth open, stunned beyond belief at this final humiliation she was doling out to me.

"C'mon now, get to it before my lubrication dries up on you," she chuckled.

I could do nothing other than reach down with my hand, and begin stroking. She had gotten it very wet with her pussy juice, and my hand rode easily up and down the shaft. I looked down past my cock and I could see Sarah watching intently. I could see Susan next to her, watching also, with a broad smile on her face. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Laura on the other side, also watching.

"That's right, keep going," Susan urged me on. "Isn't he doing a great job wanking himself for us, ladies?"

Again, the other two just laughed and continued to watch. I continued the up and down motion, and I knew that in spite of everything that had happened, that I would cum soon. And I would be happy to, hoping that that would close the door on this torment. Up and down I continued, willing my orgasm to come, and finally it did, my cum spurting up in the air, depositing itself all over my hand and my stomach, as I grunted through it.

I heard Susan clap her hands and exclaim, "See, I knew he could do it. Professor Arnold has now learned that his job is to bring pleasure to women, and if he wants any of his own, it's up to him to provide it. Right, pet?" She tossed me the towel that had been on the bed and had been used previously to wipe my face.

I glared at her as I wiped the cum off of my hand and stomach.

"That's okay, pet, you don't have to respond." And with a wink, she turned to the other two and said, "I know he gets it now."

With that she got up, retrieved her robe and put it back on. She turned back to me and said, "Put your clothes on, Bob, and take Sarah back to your room. Laura, go get yourself cleaned up and then come on back here."

I got up, as did Sarah. I yanked the butt plug out of my ass, depositing it on the bed. Sarah put her clothes on, and I retrieved mine, putting them on in the living room of the suite. We headed toward the door to the hall, and after Sarah walked out into the hall, Susan came out of the bedroom and said, "Bye, Bob. I hope you enjoyed all the mentoring I've provided you."

Without looking back at her, I walked out the door, closed it, and led Sarah back to my room.

THE END